Sge oneshots

Bởi bookworm2577

Tagatha, hophie, hestadil and more! Xem Thêm

Intro
Random morning in school cause why not (Tagatha)
Sge group chat (From Agatha's phone)
200 reads!
Random sge text oneshot
Hestadil text
Thank you so much!
Quarantine with Agatha and Sophie
Battle with monsters (Hestadil)
Battle with monsters pt 2 (Hestadil)
Thank you!!!!!!!!
Tagatha prank (Modern AU)
Christmas countdown!
4k reads???!!!!
Day 1: Celebrate with me (Tagatha)
Day 2: Pranking Evers (Kinda Hestadil)
Day 3: Hot chocolate and Lattes (A bit of Tagatha)
Day 4: No more shopping (The Coven)
Day 6: Tree decorating (Tagatha with kids)
Day 7: Winter at Arbred (A bit of Jaric and Keian)
Day 8: Cookies need butter (Agatha and Sophie)
Day 9: Balcony dinner (Tagatha)
Day 10: Reacting to memes (Tagatha)
Day 11: Chocolate soup (Sophie babysits Tagatha's kids)
Day 12: Gingerbread (Tagatha)
Day 13: Stupid Tree (The Coven)
Update on the sge advent stories
Day 19: Christmas break (Kiko, Agatha, and Sophie)
Day 20: Demonic mother (Jaric)
Day 21: Icing fight
Day 22: Christmas memes (Sophie, Agatha, Kiko, Hester and Anadil)
Day 23: Snow (Sophie, Agatha, and Tedros)
Day 22: Christmas Party (Tagatha)
Happy holidays!
Update

Day 5: Just this once (Hophie)

532 11 4
Bởi bookworm2577

Sophie held up a sparkly pink dress, "I like this one." Hort groaned, "It's a Christmas party, Sophie, not prom! Plus, we're supposed to wear an ugly sweater anyway." "Ugh!" She put the dress back and picked up a red one, "This one is at least one of the colours." Hort grabbed it from her and held up a striped green sweater with a reindeer on it, "Wear this one." Sophie made a face at it. "It's so... not chique." She took another dress, "I'm going to try this on, wait here." Hort sighed as Sophie walked off into a changing room. He continued to look through the rack of sweaters for one that Sophie might wear. 

After a few minutes, he finally found one, it was pink with the words 'Fla se da' on it. Just then, Sophie walked out of the changing room. She looked stunning. Hort held up the sweater, "Can you please try this on?" "Fine." She snatched it from him and went back into the changing room. A few moments later, she stepped out. Hort smiled at her, "Please will you wear it? Just this once?" Sophie sighed, "Just this once."

Done! I hope you liked it! Again, please give me suggestions!!!! Anyways, have a great day/night! Bye!!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
181K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
502K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...