Better Half (ShinShi Fanficti...

By Coai69

[COMPLETED] Shinichi marry the woman of his dreams and he received a gift that changes everything. Disclaimer... More

notes
the beginning
lost
wasted
welcome to hell
criminal
truth
kismet
intention
what if
do you like her?
christmas gift
wish
new years eve
make it up to
competition
have you been in love?
sudden change
out of the blue
stay
dream come true
superman
dessert
visitor
lucky one
always
queen
perceive
shiho kudo
trust
babies
ran
inequitable
the last straw
new life
adventure
ring
unacceptable
our deal
fix
goal
welcome back
ily
something
end
wedding band
home
i think I'm inlove again
plight one's troth
magic
test
surprise
wait
mistake
it's over
sumiko
the reunion
hope
daughter's approval
daddy
kudo
family
mine
miracle
marry me?
wedding plans
girls bond
bachelor's party
better half
better with you
just in case

denial

1.1K 44 5
By Coai69

Shiho cooks breakfast for Shinichi, she's waiting for him to come downstairs to eat his breakfast. After 10 minutes of waiting, he went downstairs wearing his favorite suit.

"Good Morning." Shiho greeted.

She's sitting and drinking her coffee. Shinichi looks at her and smiled.

"Good Morning." He greeted back.

"Oh Shiho. Did you remember the files I was reading last week?" He asked.

"Yes... why?" She asked.

"I think I misplace it." He said.

"I think it was in your library wait for me here and lemme get it."

Shiho stands up and walks in the library's direction. Shinichi runs towards her room to get the hidden camera he places in her room. He went back to the dining area right away so she can't catch him. He sits down calmly as nothing happened. Shiho is finally back holding the files he was looking for.

"Here..." she places it on the table.

"Thank you Shiho but I think I don't need that now, can you please keep it somewhere?" He nervously smiled.

Shiho looks at him.

"Ok." She said.

Shinichi starts eating. While Shiho is drinking her coffee.

"By the way Shinichi I'm going somewhere but don't worry I'm with Heiji so I'm safe." She said.

"With Heiji? Just the two of you?" He asked while looking at her.

"Kaito is joining too. They needed me on a case." She said.

'Needed you on a case? But they can obviously solve it without you...' his thoughts.

"What time are you going home?" He asked.

"I haven't even go outside and that's what you want to know already?" She said.

"Those idiots should ask permission on me first before they take you somewhere for some case." He said.

She looks at him.

"You're my partner of course. They should ask permission to Sherlock before taking his Watson." He added.

"So what time are you coming home?" He asked again.

"7 PM." She simply said.

"Ok 7 pm. If you come home at 7:01 PM I'll find you." He said.

"You're my responsibility so I need to protect you." He said and smiled at her. He stands up and says goodbye to her.

Shinichi went to a mansion to deal with a case. He spends 1 hour investigating and solve the case right away. It's already lunchtime but instead of going to a restaurant, he went straight to their office to record a file about the case he solved. He sees Kaito sitting in his chair.

"What are you doing here?" Shinichi asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm working." Kaito said.

"But you're supposed to be with Shiho and Heiji today right?" Shinichi said.

They look at each other.

"Yeah we did investigate and solve the case immediately... thanks to smarty Shiho." Kaito smiled widely.

"Then where's Shiho and Heiji?" He asked.

"Heiji told me to file the papers on my computer so I went here. I think they're going to eat lunch together or probably going to watch a film." Kaito said.

"WHAT?!?" Shinichi yelled.

Kaito looks at him.

"Sorry, but can you tell me where did they go?" He asked.

"Why?" Kaito asked.

"Because I need to protect her." He immediately said.

"Protect her? From Heiji?" Kaito asked.

"No." He said.

"Vermouth escaped last year from jail and I can feel she's after Shiho, so I need to protect her." He said sincerely.

Kaito smiled.

"Don't worry Shinichi! Heiji got her back and he wouldn't anything bad happen to her." Kaito assured his friend.

"But it's too dangerous you know Vermouth! She hates Shiho so much! And she can easily fool us for disguising anyone we knew. She can disguise whoever she likes without being suspicious and caught at the same time." Shinichi said.

Kaito laughs.

"Shiho can feel her aura so I'm pretty sure if Vermouth is watching her she will tell Heiji that there's someone from that organization is around." Kaito said.

"Don't worry too much." Kaito said.

Shinichi sighed.

'He's right... I should not worry too much. Besides Heiji is there to look out for her.' His thoughts.

He sits down in front of his computer and starts typing.

'She's alright Shinichi don't worry about her...' he keeps telling that to himself.

Shinichi looks at his phone beside his table.

'But I need to call her to make sure she's alright.'

He gets his phone and calls her number afterward she finally answers the phone.

"Hey." Shinichi said.

"Hey Shinichi." She said.

"Where are you now?" He asked.

"Just done eating lunch I'm going to the cinema after resting in this restaurant." She said.

'She sounds happy...' his thoughts.

"Can I talk to Heiji?" He asked.

"Yeah sure. Wait..."

"Shinichi?" Heiji said.

"Drive her home now." He said.

"But why? We're going to watch a film today. It's my treat since she helps us in the cas-"

"Just drive her home now." Shinichi commands.

"Excuse me Shiho..." Shinichi can hear  Heiji's footsteps walking away from her. He stopped...

"I can protect her you don't have to worry about her. She's fine with me." Heiji said and ended the call.

Shinichi frowned after talking to Heiji. He keeps busying himself working to forget about it.

"Shinichi!" Kaito calls him.

"What?" He said, his eyes are focus on typing on his computer.

"I think Heiji likes her." Kaito said.

"Of course he likes Kazuha she's his childhood friend and they've known each other for years now." Shinichi calmly said.

Kaito sits down next to him.

"Not Kazuha but Shiho." He said.

'Heiji likes Shiho?' His thoughts.

Shinichi is trying to look calm and cool but there's a lot going through his mind.

'How? What about Kazuha? He's aware she like him... what about that? Shiho likes me...' his thoughts.

"Are you ok if Heiji courts her?" Kaito asked again.

Shinichi looks at him.

"Why would I care? She can decide by herself if she likes him back then fine. Stop asking me it's none of my business." He said.

He continued working.

"They'll make pretty cute babies if ever..." Kaito teased.

Shinichi trying to ignore Kaito's comment.

'Babies? Nah I don't think so... Heiji likes fun and cheerful girl and Shiho is very way far from what he likes so stop teasing me Kaito.'

He keeps typing.

"If they got married I think you'll be the best man." Kaito is smiling.

"Stop fantasizing about other people to get together Kaito, get a life."

Shinichi stands up and looks at Kaito.

"Are you jealous?" Kaito suddenly asked.

"Am I what?" Shinichi said.

"Jealous." Kaito repeated.

Shinichi laughs.

"Me? JEALOUS? are you ok Kaito? What are you saying?" Shinichi asked.

"Now you're denying it." Kaito smirked.

"From the great detective of the east to Denial King real quick!" Kaito teased again.

"Denial?" Shinichi looks at him.

"You know it's not hard to admit you're jealous of Heiji spending time with her. I'm not judging you." Kaito said.

"I'm not jealous and I'm not denial." Shinichi calmly said.

He walks out of their office and decided to go home.

Time Skipped... 6:59 PM.

Shinichi is in the living room while typing report files on his laptop. He keeps staring at the clock and waiting for certain someone to come home.

'I told her when she's not home yet at 7:01 PM I'll find her...' his thoughts.

A vehicle sound can be heard outside Shinichi take a look in the window and see a car stopped in front of his gate. He sees Shiho get out of the car and walking towards the entrance of his mansion. Shinichi went back sitting and typing on his laptop. Shiho finally entered the entrance door and See Shinichi sitting, busy with his laptop.

"Good Evening Shinichi." Shiho greeted.

Shinichi looks at her.

"How's the film?" He asked.

"It's ok... I've fun." She said and close the door behind her.

"Have you had dinner yet?" Shiho asked.

"No because I'm waiting for you." He said.

"I'm sorry. I'll cook now." Shiho said.

She went to the kitchen and Shinichi follows her.

"No need to cook... I already ordered online and it's all set on the table." Shinichi said.

Shiho meets his eyes. He looks kind of sad?

"Are you ok Shinichi?" She asked.

She walks towards him and looks at him eye to eye. Shinichi blinks his eyes. They are so close standing in front of each other. Shiho touched his forehead.

"You have a fever Shinichi!" Shiho said.

She removes her hand from his forehead.

"I walked home while it's raining hard." Shinichi said.

"But I'm fine." He said.

Shinichi walks over to the dining area and sits down Shiho followed him and sit down across him. She's watching him eating his dinner. She does the same and no one talks while eating their dinner. Shiho feels awkward. After eating Shinichi went to his room and sleep without saying anything to her.

'Did I do something wrong?' Her thoughts.

Few more days passed Shinichi ignores her, they don't talk, Shiho wants to break the awkward atmosphere in the house because it's getting worst and she can't take it anymore. But how can she approach him without sounding mad or getting misunderstood?

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 188 15
Falling inlove with his teammate was never easy and who knows that they will fall inlove to each other after keeping a promise. Start - November 4 20...
Teacher By Ai Lee

Fanfiction

30.3K 929 22
Detective conan fanfiction Pairing : Kudou Shinichi X Miyano Shiho P.S. Shinichi and Shiho do not know each other in this story. At least not like i...
41K 525 13
Hitoshi Shinsou x Kaminari Denki short stories <3 Update: hi y'all, check the community post on my page please.
8.4K 390 17
"𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺." ⤅in which l/n y/n finally meets the guy who keeps appearing in her dreams- a literal guy of her...