Yandere RWBY oneshots (Male r...

By Divine_Quirk

Oneshots of RWBY girls who want nothing more then to be with you. Can you handle the never ending love from t... More

Ruby x Male reader
Weiss x Male reader
Blake x Male reader
Yang x Male reader
Pyrrha x Male reader
Neo x Male reader
Nora x Male reader
Glynda x Male reader
Summer x Male reader
Penny x Male reader
Female Jaune x Male reader
Female Ren x Male reader
Emerald x Male reader
Cinder x Male reader
Winter x Male reader
Raven x Male reader
Female Qrow x Male reader
Ruby x Male reader Part 2
Weiss x Male reader Part 2
Kali x Male reader/Blake part 2
Yang x Male reader Part 2
Female Tai x Male reader
Salem x Male reader
Female Ozpin x Male reader
Coco and Velvet x Male reader
Female Mercury x Male reader
Female Oscar x Male reader/F Ozpin Part 2
Female Oobleck x Male reader
Maria x Male reader
Willow x Male reader
Female Sun and Neptune x Male reader
Female Adam x Male reader
Harriet x Male reader
Happy Huntresses x Male reader
Jinn x Male reader
Grimm Ruby x Male reader
Chibi Yang x Male reader
Penny x Male reader Part 2
Sky (OC) x Male reader
Ying (OC) x Male reader
Team BRIR x Male reader
Ruby/Yang x Male reader

Female Roman x Male Ruby reader

9.1K 105 116
By Divine_Quirk

(Roman's female name will be Rowan)

(Rowan's POV)

I'm walking down the street late at night. I got some of Junior's men to help me with some dust robberies. I looked and saw a shop with a sign that said "From Dust Till Dawn". Me and my helpers walked in it. I looked at the old man shopkeeper.

Rowan: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?

One of my henchmen pointed a gun at the old man.

Shopkeeper: Please! Just take my lien and leave!

Rowan: Calm down, we're not here for your money.

I turned my head to look at my helpers.

Rowan: Grab the dust.

They walked off and got all the dust they could. I walked outside and waited for them to finish. I took my cigar out of my mouth.

Rowan: They better not take long.

I heard a window shatter. A boy landed on the road with one of Junior's men laying down on the ground next to him. The boy has (H/C) colored hair that ends with red highlights. His left eye is silver and his right eye is (E/C). He took off his hood and pointed a scythe at me. The rest of Junior's men ran out of the shop.

Rowan: Okay... Get him!

My henchmen ran up to the boy, but they got quickly disposed of. One of them landed in front of me, unconscious.

Rowan: You were worth every cent. Truly, you were.

I looked at the boy again. I dropped my cigar and put it out with my cane.

Rowan: Well, Two Eyes, I think we can all say it has been an eventful evening, and as much I'd love to stay and get to know each other...

I pointed my cane at him.

Rowan: ...I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

I shot a bullet out of my cane at him. He jumped to dodge it. I quickly rushed over to a ladder that leads to a roof of a building. I climbed it and got on the roof.

Rowan: That was close.

I walked over to the edge. I heard someone landed behind me.

(Y/N): Hey! We're not done yet!

Rowan: Good grief...

A bullhead flew up and the hatch opened. I jumped in. I turned around and looked at the boy. I pulled out a red dust crystal.

Rowan: End of the line, Two Eyes!

I dropped it at his feet and shot the crystal with my cane, causing it to explode. I started to laugh to myself. I looked and something looked off.

Rowan: Huh?

The explosion went away and there is a purple barrier around the boy and a blonde woman. I ran into the cockpit and looked at Cinder.

Rowan: We got a huntress!

She nodded and got out of the drivers seat. I sat down and took control of the bullhead. I felt something hit the bullhead, moving it slightly.

Rowan: Not going to take any chances.

I closed the hatchet door and flew away. I heard someone walk into the cockpit.

Cinder: You failed with the robbery, didn't you?

Rowan: If Two Eyes hadn't interrupted me.

Cinder: You really aren't meeting my expectations.

She sat down in the passenger seat. Cinder really does get on my nerves. I tried to think about something else to get my mind off of Cinder. I thought back about Two Eyes. He is really skilled for a boy his age. Something tells me that we will run into each other again soon.

Cinder: Rowan.

Rowan: Yes Cinder?

Cinder: I noticed the boy had two colored eyes. What color was his left eye?

Rowan: It's silver. Why?

Cinder: Next time you see him, capture him.

(Time skip) (Readers POV)

Yang: I can't believe my baby brother is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

My big sister, Yang, is giving me a back crushing hug.

(Y/N): Please stop.

Yang let go off me.

Yang: But I'm just so proud of you!

(Y/N): It was nothing, Sis.

Yang: What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees.

(Y/N): I don't want to be the "bee's knees", okay? I just to be a normal boy with normal knees.

Yang: Aren't you excited?

(Y/N): I am, but... I don't want people to think I'm special. I got moved two years ahead.

Yang walked next to me and gave me a one armed hug.

Yang: But you are special.

She gave me a kiss on the check. I giggled a little and hugged her back. I looked at the tv and saw a newscast. It showed a mug shot of the woman I tried to stop the other day.

(Y/N): Hey. I know her.

Yang: You do?

(Y/N): Yeah. I was trying to stop her the other day.

Yang: Look at my little bro. Trying to stop criminals already. Even Rowan Torchwick.

Yang put her hand on my head and ruffled my hair.

(Y/N): You know her?

Yang: I saw some news reports on her while flipping through channels.

I can't help but get the feeling that I'll see her again.

(Time skip)

The bullhead landed and me and Yang walked out. We're both amazed by the sight of Beacon.

(Y/N) and Yang: Wow...

I looked around and a lot of people have a bunch of different weapons, getting me really excited.

(Y/N): Oh my gosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff! And she has a fire sword!

I started to walk away, but Yang grabbed my hood and pulled me back.

Yang: Easy there, little brother. They're just weapons.

(Y/N): They're not just weapons! They're an extension of ourselves! They're cool!

Yang: Can't you just swoon over your weapon?

I pulled out Crescent Rose.

(Y/N): Of course I love Crescent Rose! I just like seeing new weapons. It's like meeting people, but better...

Yang: You need friends.

(Y/N): Why would I need friends? I have you.

Yang: About that...

A group of people ran up to Yang.

Yang: My friends are here. Gotta go and catch up. Okay bye!

They all ran off.

(Y/N): Wait, where are you going?! Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms?

I stopped for a moment. I sighed to myself.

(Y/N): I don't know what I'm doing...

I walked a few steps back and tripped on something. I fell onto a bunch of cases, causing them to get spread across the ground.

Weiss: What are you doing?!

I looked up and saw a white haired girl standing over me. She is pretty cute. I felt my face heat up.

(Y/N): S-sorry!

Weiss: Sorry?! Do you have an idea of the damage you could have caused?

(Y/N): Uhhh...

I picked up a suitcase to help clean up.

Weiss: Give me that!

She swiped the suitcase out of my hands. She opened it and pulled out a glass bottle with red dust.

Weiss: This is dust mined and purified from the Schnee quarry!

I took a step back. I don't know why she is yelling at me. All I did was knock down some suitcases by accident.

Weiss: What are you, brain dead?

She started to shake the bottle and some dust came out of it.

Weiss: Dust! Fire, water, lightning, energy!

(Y/N): I... know...

I started to cough from the dust getting into my face.

Weiss: Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?!

I sneezed, causing an explosion. I rubbed my nose. I looked at the girl and she is covered in soot.

Weiss: Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!

(Y/N): I'm really, really sorry!

I quickly ran away.

Weiss: Hey! Get back here!

(Y/N): I promise I'll make this up to you!

I ran into Beacon.

(Y/N): Dang it. I embarrassed myself in front of a cute girl and now she's mad at me.

I ran into the auditorium. I looked around and saw Yang waving at me.

Yang: Over here (Y/N)! I saved you a spot!

I ran up to her and I crossed my arms.

Yang: Whats wrong?

(Y/N): I exploded.

Yang: You had a meltdown already? Yikes.

(Y/N): No, I actually exploded!

Yang: Are you being sarcastic?

(Y/N): I wish! I tripped into a girl's luggage, I thought she was pretty cute, but she started yelling at me, and then I sneezed and exploded! I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!

Weiss: You!

I jumped up and held onto Yang.

(Y/N): It's happening again!

Weiss: You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!

Yang: Oh my god, you really exploded.

Weiss: Wait, did you call me cute?

I hide my face in Yang's hair. I think my face is about to be permanently red.

(Y/N): Sis. Help me.

I whispered to Yang, hoping that the other girl didn't hear.

Yang: You probably just miss heard my lil bro.

Weiss: Whatever. I don't need to waste my time with you two.

I heard footsteps walking away. I peaked and she is gone.

(Y/N): Thanks Yang.

Yang: My little brother has a crush.

I hide my face back into Yang's hair. I heard her laugh and she started to rub the back of my head.

Yang: You are just the cutest.

(Time skip) (Rowan's POV)

Me and Neo are walking down the street. Neo is using her semblance to change my appearance so I don't get recognized.

Rowan: Have you found Two Eyes yet?

Neo shook her head no. It's been about a month since I first saw Two Eyes. I don't understand why Cinder wants me to capture him, but I need to listen to her if I want to keep my life. I checked the time and it's getting kinda late.

Rowan: You want to get some ice cream?

Neo shook her head yes really fast. We walked over to an ice cream stand. Neo used her semblance and grabbed two cones of ice cream without being noticed. She handed me one and kept the other.

Rowan: Thank you Neo.

I licked my ice cream. It's chocolate chip cookie dough flavored. I looked ahead and saw three girls and a boy walking down the street.

(Y/N): Ok team! Who's ready for some team bonding?!

It's Two Eyes. I looked at Neo and we nodded at each other.

Yang: What do we do first, team leader?

(Y/N): Well... I think we should-

I bumped into him and I dropped my ice cream on purpose.

Rowan: My ice cream.

(Y/N): Oh my gosh! I'm really sorry!

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a wallet.

(Y/N): How much was it? I'll buy you another one.

Weiss: Stop (Y/N). I know you don't have money.

(Y/N): Yes I do!

He opened his wallet and a fly flew out. He looked in and sighed.

(Y/N): Why do you have to be right Weiss?

He looked back at me.

(Y/N): I'm really sorry I can't pay you.

Rowan: It's quite alright. I'm sure there's another we you can make it up to me.

(Y/N): Really? How?

I snapped my fingers and Neo kicked him away. He hit a building, knocking him unconscious.

Weiss, Blake, Yang: (Y/N)!

I smiled to myself. They all turned to look at me and Neo. They got ready to fight.

Rowan: Neo. You know what to do.

She nodded at me and rushed over to kill the three girls. While Neo is distracting them, I walked over to Two Eyes and picked him up

Rowan: Oh my. You are pretty cute. I think taking you is a good idea after all.

I looked over and the blonde girl is about to punch me. Neo appeared in front of me and stabbed blondie in the stomach. Neo kicked her away, breaking her aura.

Yang: Give... him back.

Rowan: Let me think... No.

Neo walked up to her and stabbed blondie through the head, killing her.

Rowan: Is that all of them?

Neo smiled and nodded at me.

Rowan: Good. And thanks to your semblance, no one saw a thing. Let's get out of here.

(Time skip) (Readers POV)

I opened my eyes. I looked around and I'm in a really dark room. I tried to move my body, but I couldn't.

(Y/N): Hey! Is anyone there?!

I heard a door open. I looked forward and a light shined into the room. I closed my eyes because the light hurts my eyes. I heard footsteps get closer to me.

Rowan: Wake up Two Eyes.

I opened one of my eyes and saw Rowan.

(Y/N): Rowan Torchwick!

I looked down and, thanks to the light, saw that I'm tied up to a chair.

(Y/N): Let me go!

Rowan: I'm not going to. I need you for something.

(Y/N): Where am I?!

Rowan: Somewhere that no one will found you.

(Y/N): Just wait til Weiss, Blake, and Yang get here! They'll make you pay!

Rowan started to laugh.

Rowan: You sound so cute. Thinking that the dead will save you.

My eyes widened. Tears started to form in my eyes.

(Y/N): You killed them?!

Rowan: Now now. Let's not jump to conclusions... Neo killed them.

The tears started to fall from my eyes uncontrollably. I started to struggle at my restraints, trying to free myself. Rowan slapped me in the face, causing me to stop.

Rowan: Quite the crying. I can't see your eyes with all those tears in the way.

(Y/N): Sis... Weiss... Blake... Anyone, please help.

Rowan put her hand on my head and started to rub my hair.

Rowan: It's going to be ok, I promise. Soon, you'll forget about them and these painful memories will fade into nothingness.

I heard someone else walk in. I looked and a black haired woman in a red dress walk next to Rowan.

Cinder: Alright "Two Eyes". I think it's about time to play a fun game.

(Y/N): W-what ga-game?

She held up her hand and a sword made out of black glass formed.

Cinder: It's called Torture.

She walked up to me. I started to struggle more.

(Y/N): Get away!

Rowan: I'll leave you two to play this game of yours.

Rowan walked out the room and closed the door. A flame came from the woman's eye, lighting up the room a bit.

Cinder: I hope your ready. Because this game doesn't end until I say it ends.

(Rowan's POV)

I pulled out a cigar and lit it up with a lighter. I put the cigar in my mouth. I started to hear screams of pain.

Rowan: Those screams... makes me feel bad for Two Eyes.

I walked around the warehouse, looking for Neo. I found her and she ran up to me.

Rowan: Did you find information about Two Eyes?

She nodded and handed me a scroll. I looked at it.

Rowan: (Y/N) Rose. Only fifteen years old. Loves cookies. Interesting...

I put the scroll away and looked at Neo.

Rowan: Thank you for your help Neo.

She nodded at me. Neo walked away.

Rowan: Welp... Got to get back to getting dust.

(Time skip)

It's been a few months since (Y/N) became Cinder's torture thing. I grabbed a plate of cookies that Neo made herself. I walked to the room (Y/N) is in and opened the door, letting light flood the room. His head is looking down. He's motionless. His clothes torn in several places. I looked around and dried blood is everywhere. I walked up to him.

(Y/N): Not again... I thought our game was done for today.

His voice sounded dull. I put my hand under his chin and lifted his head up to look at me. His face covered in dry blood and tears. There is a patch over his left eye. Cinder got rid of it during one of her sessions.

(Y/N): You're not Cinder.

Rowan: I'm Rowan.

I looked at him in his one (E/C) eye. It's dull and void of life. I heard his stomach growl. I showed him the plate of cookies.

Rowan: You're hungry, aren't you?

He just nodded his head. I fed him a cookie and he ate it in one bite. I fed him another and another.

Rowan: You really are hungry.

He quickly finished the plate. I put the plate on the ground. I looked at him and felt sad. I untied the rope around his arms and legs.

Rowan: Get up. Let's get you cleaned up.

He tried to stand up. His legs wobbled and he almost fell down. I caught him and picked him up bridal style. He is pretty light, most likely from the lack of food.

(Y/N): Why... are you being... nice to me?

Rowan: I figured you went through enough. I can't help but feel bad for you.

I walked out the room with (Y/N) in my arms. I started to walk and Neo walked up to us.

Rowan: (Y/N). This is Neo. She made those cookies for you.

(Y/N): Thank... you.

Neo just smiled and nodded her head.

Cinder: Rowan. Why is my "friend" out of his room?

(Y/N)'s body stiffened when he heard Cinder's voice. I turned around and looked at Cinder.

Rowan: I think it's about time (Y/N) sees natural light.

Cinder: I never told you to do that.

She raised her hand at me and a fireball formed. (Y/N) started to shake and he held onto me tightly.

Rowan: Listen Cinder. You wanted (Y/N) because of his silver eye. He doesn't have it anymore. So I don't see a reason why you still need to torture him.

Cinder just stared at me. She sighed and lowered her hand.

Cinder: There's no point.

Cinder walked away. (Y/N) stopped shaking.

(Y/N): Thank you...

I looked down and he is looking up at me.

(Y/N): ...For getting rid of her.

I just smiled at him and I kissed his cheek.

Rowan: I'll make sure she won't lay another finger on you.

I looked in his eye and his eye started to shine again. Shine with life. I feel like I can just look into it for hours. I looked at Neo and gave her a nod.

Rowan: Neo. Get rid of Cinder and her little children.

Neo smiled and bowed down. She disappeared, going to get rid of the ones that hurt my Two Eyes. I guess I can't call him Two Eyes anymore. I need to think of a new name.

(Y/N): ...Rowan... I'm hungry again.

Rowan: Ok. Let's get you something to eat.

(Time skip)

It's been a year since everything changed. Cinder and her stupid lackeys are gone. And the biggest change of my life-

(Y/N): Rowan!

A bunch of red rose petals rushed over to me. The petals disappeared and (Y/N) took their place. He ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I looked at him. His eye is now full of life and joy.

(Y/N): I've missed you so much!

Rowan: I was only gone for hour.

(Y/N)'s face turned red and he hid his face in my boobs. I giggled and rubbed the back of his head.

Rowan: How have you been?

(Y/N) pulled his head out of my boobs and looked up at me.

(Y/N): I've been great. Except that one of the White Fang members pulled on my hood, causing me to trip and fall.

I felt my eye twitch when he said that.

Rowan: Really? Which one was it?

(Y/N): He has deer antlers.

I nodded my head.

Rowan: Neo!

She appeared in front of me and (Y/N).

Rowan: You heard what (Y/N) said?

Neo nodded her head. I have Neo kill anyone that hurts my Bunch of Roses.

Rowan: You know what to do.

Neo smiled and pulled out her blade. She disappeared from sight to kill that Faunus bastard.

Rowan: Did anyone else hurt you?

(Y/N) shook his head no. Good.

Rowan: It's getting late. Let's go to sleep.

(Y/N): Ok.

We walked through the warehouse and walked into a room with a bed in it. We laid down on the bed together. (Y/N) snuggled up into me.

(Y/N): I love you Rowan.

Rowan: Aww. I love you more, my Bunch of Roses.

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Rowan: Say, do you want to help me with a robbery tomorrow?

(Y/N): Of course. I'll help you with anything.

I smiled at him. I shoved his face in my boobs and rubbed his head. After some time, I heard him starting to snore.

Rowan: I can't wait till you're old enough that we can start a family together. Just two more years and we'll be connected forever.

I kissed his forehead. I closed my eyes and held (Y/N) even closer.

Rowan: You're safe with me. Always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 691 35
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
5.2K 67 10
(I do not own RWBY or any of the images. RWBY is own by Viz Media and all images belong to their rightful owners)
214K 2.8K 10
She bully you relentlessly for an entire school year until you nearly killed yourself. And now this same girl wants nothing more than to walk down t...
178K 3.6K 87
Oneshots featuring the boys of Haikyuu who are losing their minds for you~ I do male characters x female reader. May contain inappropriate content, s...