The villainess is too lazy to...

By Charlotte-knows-how_

I died because I was too lazy to dodge the car coming my way, and so I never breathed again. Then, I woke up... More

Prologue.
Chapter I.
Chapter II.
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Character introduction.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII.
Chapter XIII.
Chapter XIV.
Chapter XV.
Chapter XVI.
Chapter XVII.
Chapter XVIII.
Chapter XIX.
Chapter XX.
Chapter XXI.
Author note, & bonus chapters with spoilers.
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
(last week's) HALLOWEEN special
Chapter XXX
Announcement to readers!!!!
Vol 2 Chapter I

~Bonus~

3.8K 105 44
By Charlotte-knows-how_

  1) Phoenix when being hit on by someone:
   'Hey pretty,' he had only managed to put his arm on her shoulder for a second- until she crumpled down to the ground: 'Ung... heavy.'
   'What-what the hell?!' he gasped, looking around to check if anyone was around to see.
   'Hey, you- stand up!!' the guy was panicking too hard: glancing around in a suspicious way...
   'For the first time, I'm sympathizing with a human...' Raymond sighed through his nose as he watched from afar.
   'She's actually doing pretty alright on her own- do we need to do this?' the small light next to him asked- one of his magic spirits, the only one left in fact.
   Raymond only watched silently as he stared. He spoke only when the man left, glancing back fearfully: 'You know what to do.'
   'But... didn't you say he was pitiful?'
'Even if he is... well, he's not me, is he?' saying so, Raymond chuckled in amusement.
   Phoenix was still lying down on the ground: 'Hah, you really are... so annoying.'

A/N: this scene is still so far away... sigh. Don't worry though, in the volume 2 lot more will happen. Mostly written from 2nd person P.O.V, or from another character's P.O.V.
    I'll update next sunday for real, I'm sorry~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618 131 53
"What would you rather? Floating in eternal darkness or...serving me? As my champion?" "Honestly? Neither, why in the world would I choose to be a se...
59.2K 2.9K 56
I died because of a car accident. And when I opened my eyes, I couldn't move my body at all. 'Am I crippled?' Turns out that I didn't die, but I was...
505K 30.8K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
654 203 41
Lilianne Marineau, aka Lili, a struggling writer like you and me, wakes up to find herself in the body of Arielle Dumont, the female protagonist in h...