LOVE SCARS || Daryl Dixon

By __cartier__

"She wore her troubled past Like scars - She had been through battle And though no one could see her demon... More

Love Scars.
-
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
PLEASE ANSWER
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII

XXXIV

13.3K 221 433
By __cartier__

ISABELLÁ

I PEELED MY FACE OFF DARYL'S chest looking up to him giving him a small smile in which he returned a smug grin.
I shook my head, smiling before laying back down on his chest. I began to trace my fingers over a tattoo on his chest which read 'Norma'

"Who's Norma?" I asked quietly not really sure that I wanted the answer.
His ex girlfriend?

Ex wife?

Daughter?

"My mom" he replied.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. Feeling guilty that I had brought this up out of my own insecurities.

"Don't be. Everyone has lost people they care about" he shrugged.

He was right. I guess I was lucky in the old world though, never having a mom or a dad. Saved me a lot of tears.
I moved my hand down gently tracing over one of his scars.
I wanted to ask Daryl what happened to him, I needed to know who did this to him. And I needed to know where they were so I could kill them.

"Daryl..." I started, my head still resting on his chest fearful to look him in the eye.

"My old man did it" he said not even giving my chance to ask the question. "I-I don't wanna talk about it. Not yet" he said drifting off.

My breathing stopped. His dad did this to him?

"Is he dead?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Yeah" Daryl grumbled.

"Good" I replied firmly. I sat up, looking at him again "when you're ready, I'm here"
He returned a small smile as I rested my head back down.
"Dads suck" I mumbled.

He tightened his grip on me as he hugged my tighter, while brushing the hair out of my face.
"Was that teacher guy like a dad to ya?" He asked intrigued.

"Nah. He was too young to be a father figure. He was about your age" I said chuckling a little.

"Bitch" he mumbled.

"But he was family yano. My brother? Maybe" I shrugged.

"His wife didn't like ya?" He asked "you said she was the reason he didn't adopt ya"
I was honestly shocked by how much he could remember. It was cute.

"Yeah. I guess she always thought something was going on between me and him... which was pretty fucked up I guess. I wouldn't have worked tho if he did adopt me. He had two young kids, his son was 5 and his daughter was 3. Pretty cute yano.... They liked me which made his wife hate me more. She was threatened by a 16 year old, embarrassing really"

"After ya left high school did ya still see him?"

"Yeah every week. I tried to find him after the outbreak but I never did" It honestly hurt, not knowing whether he was dead or alive and not been able to see him. He was the reason I was alive today, I just wanted to know he was too.

"He'll still be kicking it. Military right?" He said trying to reassure me, I presumed he could tell I was upset "try not to worry Belle"
He pressed his lips against my forehead once again, brushing his fingers through my hair.

I began to hear movement through the cell block causing me to sit up bolt right.
"Shitting hell fire... aren't we supposed to be going on the run to the Big Spot today?" I said panicked.

"Fuck" he mumbled.
I quickly jumped off the bed, grabbing the sheet which was once covering us and wrapping it around my body.

"Thanks Iz" Daryl grumbled laying ass naked on my bed. I looked his body up and down smirking.
I was really willing to risk it all for a round 2.

"Put ya clothes on" he smirked shaking his head. This man really could read my mind.

Before I removed my eyes from him, I noticed I had left a hickey behind on his neck.
"This is cute" I teased poking it.

"You should see ya self" he chuckled.
What?

I quickly rushed over to small, scratched mirror which hung on the wall of the cell. I noticed about eight hickeys running from my neck all the way down to my breasts.

I spun back to Daryl who was now stood up off the bed putting his underwear on.
"You cunt" I whisper yelled smacking his arm causing him so raise his hands up on defence chuckling.
I hated that that was really cute.

I huffed before looking around my cell for my panties.
I found them slung over the dresser, I quickly picked them up ready to put them on when I realised they were ripped.
"Fuck sake" I mumbled, causing Daryl to snigger.

I quickly grabbed my shorts, dropping the bed sheet and climbing into them.
"Ya ain't gonna wear any panties?" Daryl questioned frowning, as he pulled on his shirt.

"I ain't got any clean ones" I shrugged.

He moved to take his underwear off, "here"

"Urm no" I frowned a little disgusted.

"I don't want ya walking round with no panties on" he explained.

"Well whose fault is that?" I questioned raising my brow. Without giving him chance to answer I cut in, "have you seen my bra?"

I held my left arm across my chest covering my breasts as I looked for it. Daryl nodded outside the cell signalling that that's where it was. And sure enough it was slung over the banister outside my cell.
I walked out of my cell heading towards it.

"Daryl" I heard a southern voice yell. Merle appeared at the bottom on the stairs causing my heart to quicken.

I used my arms to cover my breasts feeling uncomfortable. "Daryl okay?" I asked panicking.

He cleared his throat frowning at me, "who ya with?"

"Nobody" I said quickly.
I looked back into my cell looking at Daryl wide eyed gesturing for him to hide. Fuck knows where.
I turned back to Merle awkwardly.

"Don't think ya can do that to ya self" he chuckled, I presume gesturing towards my neck and chest.

"Merle" I scowled grabbing my bra, "just fuck off"

"Ya seen my brother?"

"I've been in here for over an hour. No!" I grumbled just wanting him to go away.

"Does he know?" Merle questioned.

"What?" I frowned.

"Does Daryl know ya sleeping with someone?" Merle said all too serious. I presume he was looking out for his brother.

"Urm, no. Just let me tell him please" I said trying to sound sincere.

"Tell him soon. He deserves to know" Merle nodded giving me a weak smile. I presume he was disappointed in me, and that bothered me. I'm not sure why, as I was fucking his brother. But here we are.

I nodded at him giving him a weak smile. He turned and left the cell block as I awkwardly walked back in.

"So when ya gonna tell me" Daryl mumbled with a small smirk on his face.

"Your brother hates me now" I chucked rolling my eyes putting my bra on. I turned away from him reaching for my tank top, when I felt two large hands around my waist. His body pressed against my bare back.
"Ya beautiful" he whispered.

A smirk grew on my face as my cheeks grew redder. I had no idea what was going on between me and Daryl, but at this point I didn't care. I just knew whatever was happening we weren't telling anyone about it, which I was so grateful for. I was never really a fan of telling everyone my business and I don't think Daryl was either.

"See ya later" he said before kissing my neck and leaving my cell.

•~•~•~•

I had tossed one of Daryl's flannels on, which he gave me some time before the prison. It clung to my skin as I stepped out of the cell block into the blazing heat.
I really didn't want to wear a second long sleeved layer, it was far too hot for that. But, as Daryl covered me with marks I had no choice really. It was this or a scarf, I presumed this was the more subtle approach.

I had decided to keep my hair down also, it was really more of a necessity again.

"You look so pretty!" Mika squealed running up to me.

"No" I gasped a little "you do!"
I pulled her into a hug.

"You're not going out there are you?" She asked looking worried.

"I am. But done worry Mika, you should know by now I'll be okay" I said looking down at her giving her a grin.

"I know. I just miss you" she said sweetly.

"I miss you too. I'll be back in a few hours, then we can do whatever you like" I smiled.

"You promise?" She asked getting excited.

"I promise" I smiled. She wrapped her arms around me squeezing me tightly.

•~•~•~•

I gripped Daryl's leather vest tightly as the wind flew through my hair. My body was pressed tight up to his back, the rumble of Daryl's bike was all so comforting. I'd blame the tingle between my legs on the bike but I was quite simply still shaking from this morning.

Me and Daryl were about 100m ahead of the two trucks which carried the others, on our way to the Big Spot.

"Surprised you can walk" Daryl yelled over the sound of the engine.

"Hmmm aren't you an arrogant asshole" I chuckled.
I heard him let out a snigger. Gently, I shifted closer resting my chin on his shoulder.

I moved my hand down from his waist to his left knee. Slowly, I ran my finger up to his mid-thigh before gently massaging it. I moving my hand higher up his thigh, continuing to massage it, pressing my fingers in.

He grunted as he gripped the handle bars tighter. "Ya playin' with fire girl"

This only caused me to massage it deeper and move my hand higher, "I like the way it burns" I whispered from behind, into his ear.
I reached between his legs rubbing my hand up and down his length through his pants, causing him to grunt.

I moved both hands to his belt unbuckling it. Slowly, I unzipped his pants, kissing his neck. His breathing quickened, as he awkwardly looked over his shoulder to the trucks behind us.
"They won't see" I whispered as I reached down into his underwear.

I wrapped my hand around his cock pumping his hard length. He tilted back his head, resting it on my shoulder, grunting as he did so. He slightly lost control of the motorcycle, the wheels wobbling. He quickly snapped his head up off my shoulder, regaining control over the bike.
I began to stroke his length quicker, he moved his hips backwards and forwards, working in rhythm with me. He grunted looking down.
I presumed he was still sensitive from this morning. I definitely was.

"Iz" he grunted.

"Mmhmm" I hummed.

"I-I don't wanna cum in my pants" he stuttered. This only caused a smirk to grow on on my face.

"Well you better get somewhere private then, and I'll let you cum wherever you like" I whispered into his ear.

I showed no mercy, I continued to stroke his dick while I grabbed Daryl's walkie talkie from his hip with my left had.
I held down the button while saying, "Me and Daryl are gonna go ahead, make sure it's clear for the rest of ya"

"Need me to come" Michonne replied.

"No" Daryl yelled.
I chuckled before putting the walkie back on Daryl's hip.

Daryl quickly took off, grasping the handle bars, his knuckles turning white.
"Ya driving' me crazy" he grunted.
The smirk only grew larger on my face.

Soon enough, we pulled into the lot of the Big Spot. He quickly turned off the engine, kicking his stand down. I quickly climbed of the bike, turning around to face Daryl, who had turned himself around on the bike and was looking up at me.
"Get on your knees" he grumbled.

I smirked before getting down on my knees looking up to him with big eyes.
He tilted his head back letting out a heavy moan as I leaned forward taking him into my mouth. Slowly, I started to bob my head backwards and forwards.

"Fuck" he grumbled. His hand found his way to my hair, suddenly taking control thrusting into my mouth roughly. He forced me to gag as his thrusts became more violent.

He quickens the pace before moaning louder. He released himself into my mouth, with a groan. His breaths were heavy as he looked down at me with a smirk on his face. I quickly swallowed his load before smiling back.

•~•~•~•

"Where did you two run off to?" Merle chuckled walking over to us along with Michonne, Sasha, Tyreese, Glenn, Zach and Bob.

This was the first run that we'd brought cell block D civilians out on a run with us. Sasha, Tyreese and Zach came with us, Sasha and Tyreese have been helping out, protecting the prison for some time now.
However, this is Zach's first time out here since it all started, he's a good kid. Before we left he met up with Beth, and the pair gave each other a kiss goodbye. Really cute you know... young love.

A few weeks ago, Daryl and me found a lone guy, Bob, wondering round near the prison. We took him in of course. Bob volunteered to go along with us today to earn his keep; after some hesitation and convincing from the others, Sasha allowed him to come. I could tell he was going to be a liability, but here we are.

"Grab what you can. We'll come back tomorrow with more people" Sasha announced looking between us all.
I mean I get it, she was on the council and all. But so was me, Daryl, Merle, Michonne, Glenn and Tyreese so I don't get why she was telling me what to do.
I didn't like it. Clearly Rick didn't give her the heads up that I don't listen to instructions very well.

I sat on the window ledge next to Daryl, as we waited for the walkers to head towards the front of the store. Daryl's thigh brushed against mine causing me to smirk.
"What's goin' on between you two?" Merle swaggered over smirking.

"Nothin'" Daryl grumbled.

Merle frowned looking between us both before looking at me and saying, "you told him yet?" He was clearly trying to change the mood. I presume he was hinting to the guy I had sex with this morning. Oh naive little Merle.

"She has" Daryl said sounding annoyed. Give this man an Oscar.

I sat awkwardly not really knowing what to do. Do we pretend to fight and argue?

"You'll get over it" I shrugged.
Daryl pulled out a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket before taking two out and offering me one. I shrugged before taking it out of his fingers and putting it between my lips. Daryl leaned forwards lighting the end of my cigarette before lighting his own.

I could see Merle was confused, guessing he expected us to argue, but Daryl was very understanding about the 'mysterious sex guy'.

"She tell ya who it was?" Merle questioned as if I wasn't there.
I decided to let Daryl deal with this.

"Nah" he grumbled "it don't matter"

I leaned back against the window, absorbing the tobacco stained smoke.
"Okay, I think I got it" Zach said sitting at the other side of Daryl.

"Got what?" Michonne frowned following Zach over.

"I've been trying to guess what Daryl did before the turn" Zach explained looking between us all.

Come to think about it, I'm have no idea what Daryl did before this. I leaned forwards intrigued taking another drag from the cigarette.

"He's been trying to guess for, like, six weeks" Daryl explained
"Yeah, I'm pacing myself" Zach said chuckling a little "One shot a day"

"Let's hear this" Merle said leaning back on a truck which was parked outside the store.
Daryl nodded to Zach telling him to continue.

"Well, the way you are at the prison, you being on the council, you're able to track, you're helping people, but you're still being kind of... surly. Big swing here.... Homicide cop" he said finally.

Me, Michonne and Merle burst out into a hit of laughter. I held my stomach as I doubled over laughing.
"What's so funny?" Daryl said turning to me.

"Nothing. It makes perfect sense" I laughed holding my hands up in defence.

"Actually, the man's right" Daryl started. Oh here we go.
"Undercover. Come on, really?" Zach said getting excited.

"Yep" Daryl nodded "I don't like to talk about it 'cause it was a lot of heavy shit, you know?"
I fought off my laughter once again, as Merle sniggered.

"Dude, come on, really?" Zach asked thinking he had finally cracked it.
Daryl chuckled looking down shaking his head.

"Okay. I'll just keep guessing, I guess" Zach said a little disheartened causing Merle to chuckled

"Yeah, you keep doing that" Daryl nodded sarcastically.

"What did ya do before the turn?" I leaned closer to him whispering.

Before he could even answer, a walker slammed its hands against the class behind me and Daryl. We stood up, turning towards it,
"Hello sexy" I sung as I made my way towards the entrance.

"We're gonna do this, Detective?" I asked turning back to Daryl.

"Let's do it" he said following me, along with Michonne and Merle.

All of us gathered around the once automated doors, waiting for Tyreese to pry them open.
"All right, we go in, stay in formation for the sweep after that-" Sasha started.
As soon as the doors were open I moved myself through the doors making sure I was first in.

"Izzy doesn't do formation" Glenn chuckled.

I quickly unsheathed both of my knives from my thigh sheaths. Simultaneously, I slammed my knife into the skulls of two walkers which were staggering towards me, jaws swinging.
While I pulled my knives out of the walkers head, one staggered between them both snarling at me. I kicked it in the chest, pushing it back. As soon as my knives were free, I sent one flying at its head. I reloaded my right hand with a knife, pulling it out of my lower back sheath. I noticed Daryl eyeing a walker up with his crossbow, before he could release the bolt I send one of my throwing knives spiralling into it's head. I turned my head to Daryl shooting him a smug grin. I heard a snarl or a walker behind me, without turning back around, I held eye contact with Daryl while I slamming my knife into the walkers head.

"Pretty selfish not leaving us any walkers to kill" Merle said sarcastically.

I childishly stuck my tongue out at him, before turning around moving to collect my knives.

"Who needs formations when you can just send this soldier in" Tyreese chuckled nudging his sister, who rolled her eyes in response.
I don't really know who she thinks she is. She comes into the prison and starts talking control. She's worse than Rick. I let it all slide though, still feeling pretty happy after this mornings antics.

"You all know what to look for" Michonne said as we all dispersed our separate ways.

I decided to go off alone, heading in the opposite direction to everyone else. I'd had enough human interaction to last me the year. It wasn't that I was unsociable... well I was, but Merle would only press me with questions about Daryl and the 'mysterious guy', Sasha was really getting under my skin... and Daryl... I just wanted to rip his clothes off, and I don't think that's very appropriate, especially not in front of his brother.

I was also scared everything was going to change between me and Daryl, I knew nothing was set in stone at the moment but he was my best friend and I didn't want to ruin that. I also didn't want to fall head over heels and end up like Glenn and Maggie. I mean, they are cute and all... but no. At the moment, I was happy being best friends who casually have sex.
I'm glad both me and Daryl are the same when it comes to privacy, there was no chance he wanted people knowing our business and what was going on between me and him, and neither did I.
Sneaking around was fun.

I walked down a grocery aisle, swinging my feet as I did so while cleaning the blood off my knives with a rag. I stopped when I noticed to my left the best thing I'd seen in the past year. I quickly holstered my knives away, so I could grab the goods.

A jar of pickles.

I grabbed as many jars as I could ramming them into my rucksack before swinging it back onto my back. I grabbed a jar for myself opening it and instantly delving in.
"You're gross" a southern voice said appearing behind me.

I turned round to see Daryl with his crossbow in his right hand and a small box in his left. Don't tell me he's gonna propose to me.

"That's not what you thought this morning... or on your motorcycle" I smirked.

He sighed looking down.
Shit. What have I done?

He fiddled awkwardly with the box in his hand, "Urm-I... urm". He awkwardly walked up to me. I sighed a little getting infuriated about how long it was taking me to tell him what was bothering him.

"Daryl? What's wrong?" I frowned.

He stood so he was a matter of inches away from me, "Urmmm, we didn't... we didn't use anything" he handed me a box of condoms.

A little smile grew on my face as he continued, "I ain't got aids or anythin', I don't think you do either... It's just - I mean - I don't wanna be a dad... like not when shit is shit... and I don't know -"

"Daryl" I interrupted "I'm on the implant" I grabbed his hand putting it to my bicep, letting him feel it under my skin. As soon as he realised, everything about him relaxed.

"Oh" he whispered "so you're protected as long as you have that?"

"No" I said shaking my head "it lasts 3 years and I got it about 2 and a half years ago... so I guess we are good at the moment"

Daryl nodded before taking the condom box out of my hand. He smirked at me before putting it in his pocket. While still smirking he nodded for me to followed him. I walked around the the store following Daryl to where the others were.

I found myself stood between Merle and Bob eyeing up the liquor and spirits.
"Love me some bourbon" Merle said grabbing a bottle and wondering off.

"Love me some Bacardi" I said taking a bite of my pickle while mimicking Merle. I reach forward grabbing it off the shelf. I swung my rucksack round to my front unzipping it. I caught Daryl's eye giving him a smile,
"Don't get too drunk again" he chuckled.
"Hmmmm" I hummed before turning to Merle "drinking games in your cell?"

"Yes ma'am" he yelled back.
As I turned back Daryl smirking, he shook his head before carrying on around the store.
I noticed Bob putting back a bottle of wine, as soon as he did so, the whole shelf collapsed. Wine poured out everywhere, as the shelves collapsed onto each other, the whole unit swung forwards.

I tried my best to move out of the way, my prickle flew out of my hand as I was knocked down to the floor, inevitably trapped underneath.
As I hit the floor the wind was knocked out of me and my head hit stand which was behind us. Pain radiated from my head down through my body.

"You alright?" Daryl said crouching down shining a torch into where me and Bob were.

"I dropped my fuckin' pickle" I grumbled.

"My foot is caught" Bob announced.
Jesus Bob. One problem at a time.

I laid for a minute catching my breath, I don't think anything was broken, my main concern was if I smashed my pickle jars and my bottle of Bacardi. My clothes clung to me as the the alcohol marinated into my skin.

Tyreese, Daryl and Zach quickly helped to move the first set of shelves which prevented them from reaching us.

"Are you hurt Izzy?" Bob asked trying to turn and look at me while he was panicking.

"No I'm good" I said groaning a little. I mean I wasn't necessarily hurt, I just was bruised I guess, maybe had a bit of glass stuck in me... but that was nothing really.

"Y-your head is bleeding" He said panicking even more "I'm so sorry Izzy, I'm so sor-"

"What?!" I heard Daryl yell "Get her out now!"
Him being protective was hot... might have to bang my head more often.

Daryl crouched down peering through the gap, he looked a mixture of anger and fear. This wasn't good. I appreciate him caring about me, it's sweet but I didn't want me to cloud his judgement and be the reason he died. 
Just as he opened his mouth to speak, I said, "I'm fine. Everyone needs to calm down"

As soon as these words left my mouth, I could hear the ceiling creaking, Daryl stood up looking up. I, of course, had no idea what was happening seen as though I was buried under glass and shelves. Soon enough, I heard the ceiling collapse following by the snarls of a walker.
Fuck me.

Everyone was silent. What the fuck was happening?

"We should go" Glenn stated.

"Urm Glenn?" I said a little annoyed reminding him that I was still there.

The whole store began to break into noise, more and more snarls from walkers began to echo around coming from all kinds of direction. The group erupted into panic as I began to hear gunshots. Shit this wasn't good.

I put my hands on the shelf trying to lift it off myself, I let out a frustrated scream when I realised that I couldn't move it. I quickly pulled my knives out of their sheaths still having no idea what was going on. I tossed one of my knives over to Bob who thanked me, I laid with my back to Bob, knowing that nothing could get me from that angle.

A walker dropped down onto the floor beside me causing my heart to quicken. Once again, I tried to lift the shelves up while trying to wriggle back towards Bob but I was completely pinned. While laid on my back, I gripped my knife tightly driving it into the walkers head.
Not even a second later, a walker dropped down onto the shelves which I underneath causing in to slam back into me. I let out a cry in pain once again, trying to catch my breath as the shelves were pressing deep into my ribs.

When the walker hit the shelves, it caused them to break, the walkers face was not inches away from mine, snarling in my face. The only thing separating me and the walker was the shelves which were getting pushed further and further down, deeper into my chest.
My arms were pinned down by my side not allowing me to kill the walker.

"BOB!" I yelled "You've got to help me lift the shelf"

Bob counted down from 3. On one we lifted the shelf, only a matter of inches.
"Hold it there" I instructed.
I continued to hold it up with my left hand while with my right I managed to bring my knife up, spearing it through the walkers skull. As soon as pulled my knife out, blood poured out of the walkers head. I quickly shut my eyes, before feeling it gush down onto my face and trickle down onto my neck.

My grip on the shelves weakened and I presumed that Bobs did too causing the shelves to come back down on me.
I kept my eyes slammed shut praying that someone came to rescue me.

And of course, Jesus answered my prayers. The pressure on my chest slowly began to ease, and soon enough I felt two hands under my arms dragging me out. They brought me to my feet before gently dabbing my face and eyes with a rag.
A rather blurry Daryl said something to me but all I could hear was my ears ringing.

Behind him, so much chaos was erupting but all I could focus on was his eyes. His beautiful eyes.
"Iz?" He asked shaking me.

"Isabellá please! Say something!" He yelled.

As I continued to stare at Daryl unable to speak, I noticed a walker staggering towards Daryl eyeing him up. I pushed Daryl out of the way before lunging for the walker driving my knife through its skull.

Another walker came at me and after that another one, and before I knew it, I was in a killing frenzy. I don't know why, just something in me flicked. I felt so helpless under the shelves unable to help, but now I could.

A hand snaked around my waist pulling me back, "there's too many! C'mon"

I finally gave in, beginning to rush out of the store with the rest of the group. I was running behind Zach when suddenly a hand reached out grabbing him, tearing him off away from us. I quickly followed the walker and Zack, throwing my knife, it embedding itself in the walkers skull. It's body dropped go the floor. Zach turned around, his arm missing a chunk out of it.
Shit. Shit. Shit.

The ceiling began to creek, within the same second a helicopter came crashing through the roof. Taking out everything beneath it, including walkers, and Zack.
"No" I gasped in shocked.

The store whole store was coming down and I knew Daryl wouldn't leave without me. I was holding him back. In this situation and in life.

I managed to tear myself away from the carnage and run out of the store following the rest of the group.

•~•~•~•

Let me know what you thought!!

Can anyone make anything like this but of Daryl and Izzy?
It would be really cool if someone can do this for me pleaseeeeee.

(Izzy's face claim is a mixture of many aha 😂 so she can just be a mixture of Eiza Gonzalez and Angelina Jolie, but I'm sure you've read this and can see how she's described, so world's your oyster, surprise me 😂)

EDIT:

-valentiina thank you so much!!
Look how amazing this is!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 24.2K 62
When you're thrust into a situation you never thought could happen, would you do anything to protect the ones you love? "This was hands down the best...
1M 26.6K 121
"You lose everyone, that's just the way it is now. Get used to it." The new world, where blood and dirt stained your body like it was your favourite...
15.1K 1.1K 19
In which Daryl's first love is a miracle, in more ways than he is ready to acknowledge after their reunion, a year into the end of times. d...
7K 137 50
after a fight one night your life fall apart, he said you weren't good enough. Year after that night you were watching the news and the shit was hit...