WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE (Complet...

By kiruthijay

An end is truly not an end. Because it is actually a beginning of something new, which we never know. Sometim... More

COPYRIGHTS
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
Hearty Thanks
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
AUTHOR'S NOTE
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER - 10

825 83 96
By kiruthijay

LOPA'S POV

I entered the room with two glasses of milk and one glass of hot chocolate. But I saw that the things in the room are fully scattered and a small puppy is sitting in the middle of the room. I know who did this.

"AGASTYA ALOKNANDA", I shouted at the top of my voice as much as I can.

Agu and Adhu both came as if they don't know anything about it.

"Why are you shouting as if someone passed away?", he kept hands on his ears.

"Don't worry, soon someone is going to pass away. And you know who that is? It is YOU. What the hell is this puppy doing in our bed room and just look at the room. It will take at least an hour to clean the mess it created.", I said and place the plate in the side table.

Adhu and Agu were looking at each other.

"Will you both answer now?", I again raised my voice.

"First stop shouting yaar Lops. It is not good for you and our baby. If you are going to be angry with me all the time then my other princess will also be angry at me", saying this he placed hands on my stomach. But this is not going to distract me. I slapped away his hands and got the collar of his t-shirt and pulled him closer.

"Tell me what is this puppy doing here now otherwise get ready to sleep outside the room", I warned him.

"Fine fine don't throw me out. Adhu just asked a puppy from me if she wants to forgive me so I got her a cute puppy. And you know what I named him "Ostwald".", he said and went near the puppy.

"If you bought the puppy then get a dog house and keep it outside the house. Or inside the house but not in my room. Why did you keep his name as Ostwald?", I told him very strongly.

"Come on Lops just because you hate dogs don't ask me to keep it outside. What is wrong in the name Ostwald?", he said patting the puppy's head.

"I don't hate dogs, I am just scared of it and you very well know why I hate the name Ostwald.", I gave him a look that stated I am going to kill you soon.

"Mumma you are aflaid(afraid) of dogs? Mumma Oshwald(Ostwald) is a good name", Adhu asked me.

"Yes princess your mumma is so much afraid of dogs", saying this he started laughing hysterically.

I threw a paper weight that was kept in the side table towards Agu. Chuck! He got that on time.

"Just because of you it started remember", I said to him angrily.

I still remember that day, I was just five years old. We were having fancy dress competition in our school. I was dressed up as carrot. There will be a dog near our school whose name is Ostwals. That dog used to play with Agu all the time after school. I don't know what he said to his ears that day when we had fancy dress competition. After the competition it started barking and came towards me as if it will bite me anytime. This guy started laughing immediately. I just ran to my mumma when she came. From that day, I am scared of dogs.

"Oh come on Lops you still remember that day. It didn't even bite you it just barked at you as you dressed differently", saying this he again started laughing.

"Mumma, chee(see) he is cheweet(sweet)", Adhu started patting the puppy's head.

"See I am telling you both finally either you both stay inside the room and take the puppy outside or you both also leave the room with it. Choice is yours", this time I said very strictly.

"Chill Lops, I got a dog house for Ostwald which is in the backyard. I will leave him and come", saying this Agu left and with him his tail Adhu also gone.

I started cleaning the room. After sometime they both entered and started helping me. Thank god, we cleaned in limited time. But the milk and hot chocolate got chilled. Agu said he will go and heat it again. He came after some time. I gave the meds to Adhu and she drank her milk without creating any scene as I blackmailed her that I will throw her puppy away tomorrow if she didn't have her meds. She slept after sometime.

Avi texted me stating that tomorrow she and Dayu are going for shopping and asked me also to join them. I also wanted to buy some maternity clothes for me and also some things for Adhu. Adhu's birthday is coming in next week. I have to purchase everything for her. Tomorrow is Saturday so I can take Adhu also with me. Even it will be a change for her after all the incidents.

"What are you thinking so keenly? Sleep now Lops you need lots of rest.", Agu said by switching off the light.

"I am going shopping with Avi and Dayu tomorrow. I will take Adhu also with me, you know right next week is her birthday. She is turning four and we didn't get anything for her birthday yet", I told him, in case if he forgot.

"Let me also join you all three. I have already arranged everything for the party. Just dress and gifts are left out. We will get everything tomorrow.", he said calmly and pulled me into a hug. We slept as a complete family after a long time.

The next day I texted Avi that Agu is also joining for shopping. And guess what my whole group is coming for shopping as it is Adhu's birthday including Ekiya. Avi is the one who called everyone in whatsapp group. Everyone immediately agreed and the most shocking thing was Ekiya was the first one who said that she will join. I just wonder what is going to happen to that mall. I still remember Adhu's last birthday's shopping all these four men started fighting in the mall which dress Adhu should wear when she is going to cut the cake. Atlast she wore the dress got by Yadavi which she designed herself . Avi was only about to get married to Teerth at that time. From that day I and Yadavi became very close. I hope this time nothing like that will happen and these four men will behave wisely.

I informed mom about the shopping thing. She totally hated the fact that Ekiya is joining us. But I assured her that nothing will happen. What is more upsetting for me is there is no progress in Agu's relationship with his parents after Adhu's illness. Mom said that she will go shopping alone with dad and buy something for Adhu.

We reached mall on time and our group bachelor's are before us. They both were doing their regular process of seeing girls.

"Onki uncle", Adhu ran immediately to him and hugged his legs.

"Princess. I missed you.", Onki said and kissed her chubby cheeks. Adhu kissed him back and said she missed him too.

"Princess you didn't kiss me", Wridhi said and showed his cheeks.

"Did you take bath today?", Adhu asked him to which we all laughed.

"Princess don't listen to this Onki all the time. He is feeding your brain with bad stuffs. I took bath and even sprayed costly perfume", Wridhi said to pacify her.

"Onki uncle is choo(soo) good. You are bad", Adhu said and hugged Onki again.

"My princess loves me more", Onki said and started to pamper Adhu again.

I can smell jealousy somewhere and I know exactly from where. I turned towards Agu.  Agu never likes when Adhu is so much close with someone even if it's Onki.

"Stop being jealous Agu. She is your princess", I whispered near him.

"I know that but this guy is always making me jealous", Agu whispered back.

Onki does that purposely all the time. From Adhu's birth this cold war is going on between them. I am waiting for the day when Adhu will get married and what they both will do to that guy?

My thoughts broke out when Avi, Dayu and Teerth came.

"I hope the cry baby didn't cry a lot and tortured you Yadavi", Wridhi mocked her.

"You sleeping sheep shut your mouth otherwise I will punch your face", Dayu and went to him and gave him a smack on his back.

"What did you fed her yesterday night Avi, she has become this strong within a night", Wridhi asked Avi.

"Something which can break your bones", Avi said and winked at Wridhi. She gave a hi-fi to Dayu after that.

"Wridhi you better keep your mouth shut otherwise these two women will surely break your bones", Teerth said very seriously.

"Teeth (Teerth) uncle", Adhu got down from Onki's arms and went to Teerth.

"Princess it is Teerth not Teeth", saying this he looked at me, Avi and Dayu. We three stood like we don't know anything about it.

"But that is how mumma call you nah", she said cutely. "You idiot Teerth is going to sue you now", my brain shouted at me.

"Lopa, you are teaching very good things to your daughter", Teerth smiled at me sheepishly.

"She has grown up so much than the last time I met her", Dayu said.

"Hey everyone. I hope I am not late", came Ekiya's voice.

"Well you are late as usual, you still didn't change a bit", Dayu spoke to her.

This is the first time she is seeing Dayu after seven years. I am sure even Agu didn't say anything to Ekiya about Dayu.

"Dayu you are here but how?", Ekiya asked with tears.

"It is a long story Eki", Dayu said and ignored Ekiya completely. I am sure Avi told everything to Dayu about Ekiya and what happened because of her.

"So let's start our shopping people", Wridhi said happily.

"Well why don't you men go and shop for your princess while we girls go and get something for us", Avi said her point.

"You girls will complete your shopping by today right?", Onki asked her.

"Very funny Onki, we will complete everything in a short span of time just go and shop for this sweet heart", Dayu said and pulled Adhu's cheeks.

"I have something to say", Ekiya asked us.

"Yea sure say what you want", Avi asked her to complete what she wanted to say.

What she asked is something I least expected.

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

DO VOTE, IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT...

FOLLOW ME FOR REGULAR UPDATES...

A VERY HAPPY KARTHIGAI DEEPAM TO YOU ALL!

NEXT UPDATE : WEDNESDAY...

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

LOTS OF LOVE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
1.2M 41.9K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
327K 7.2K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
304K 14.6K 41
Can love happen twice? Heard somewhere this phase? Oh yeah in Ravinder Singh's book. But this is not his story. Let me ask you clearly, Can love happ...