Josh Richards' Sister

By nmcsturn

{discontinued} y/n richards is josh's little sister, her parents say it is best for her to move in with josh... More

✨meet the characters✨
✨moving in with my bro✨
✨moving in part 2✨
✨movie night✨
✨yo josh?✨
✨name changing✨
NOT AN UPDATE!! but pretty important
✨beach day✨
✨shit the room!✨
✨I LOVE YOU!✨
✨hospital✨
✨my baby✨
✨i could use you✨
✨girls talk✨
✨the dare✨
✨time will tell you its...✨
✨time will tell part 2✨
✨FILLER (didnt save to last chapter for some reason idk)✨
✨the fair with my girls✨
I AM SO SAD...
✨thanks griff💛✨
✨yikesss✨
authors note because stuff is weird
✨remembering✨
✨plot twist✨
✨fucking dumbass✨
✨more sway shit✨
✨overthinker✨

✨quitting... or not✨

1.4K 19 3
By nmcsturn

im back yall!!!
_____________________________

I knew josh was right and i overall just needed a break. I think i might move back home for a while to find myself.. Now i don't know really what to do only because i really don't remember anything from Canada so it might be weird for a little bit but it would be ✨different✨. i am going to talk with josh and my mom so i am not completely sure but i just need a break from everyone.
a/n: fatass🤠 is josh the rest are self explanatory!!

basically i've been working out a lot because my last two relationships i have been in made me feel like i am bot enough and i am not always the most confident with my body so i have been going to the gym everyday with either bryce or josh. i usually go with josh because on non filming days he will go early but sometimes bryce goes first so i just go with whoever leaves first. they always go late so i might just start going by myself.

i got out of bed and went downstairs and made coffee. then i went outside to see what the weather was like, it was honestly warmer than i expected. i went and sat outside and drank my coffee when i got a dm from @katiebetzing (j80 vlogs on yt if you never heard of them)
i looked at her page and she had almost a million followers and so i opened her dm...

(i did some research and that is the triller air house but imma pretend they all live there lmao bc i started this book when it was the og sway la house)
(also if you live near them dont go to their house bc it is veryyy disrespectful and they do need their privacy. so i did research for the purpose of the book! they tried to cover up their address however.. i did my research looked at houses on zillow and looked at the house tour video😳)

after hearing back from the boys i dmed katie back! i wad excited because i needed some new workout clothes and so i guess i wouldnt be quitting social media for now!

________________________________
this is all for now but i will probably post soon!

-skylar🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 14.3K 115
𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" 𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ...
108K 1.8K 26
"𝒾 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝒸ℴ𝒸ℴ𝒶 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈ℯ𝓈, 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓃 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓃ℴ 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝓅ℯ𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃, 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒸ℴ�...
8.9K 36 15
Ellie Hossler moves in with her brother and his friends due to her behaviour at home and how she treats her mom and sisters. They send her away durin...
154K 1.2K 29
In which Macy Hall, Bryce Hall's little sister, meets a taken Josh Richards via Omegle. In that Omegle call there was a spark neither of them could...