JJ Maybank and Rudy Pankow im...

Від rockandroll06

Imagines with your favorite blonde ✨ (Some Rudy Pankow imagines as well) Currently editing Більше

•I like your rings babe•
•Distant•
•Hallways•
•Period•
 •Secrets•
•Drunk•
•Surprise•
•Sister•
•Tell me about yourself•
Please read!!
•lifeline•
•Stressed•
•always been you•
•Idiot•
•stretch marks•
Please read!! Exciting news
•unforgivable•
•I didn't mean it•
•unforgivable (2)•
•Bet•
Woah
•second choice•
•skinny•
•second choice (2)•
•second choice (3)•
Please read!
•No one•
•Bet (2)•
• Empty Promise •
• No •
•Lesson•
•Goodbye•

•All of you•

29.9K 241 78
Від rockandroll06

Summary: JJ has always been insecure when it came to you and your relationship with him. He especially gets jealous when you hang out with Pope or John B even though he knows nothing would ever happen between them and you. Plus Pope is with Kie and John B is with Sarah.
Warnings: slut-shaming, slight swearing, arguing

"Look Pope, don't worry your talking to me here! Kie's best friend! I know all her favorites and more I can help you set up the perfect 3 month anniversary date!" You grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eyes and smiled sweetly. Anyone who knows you, knows you are a huge hopeless romantic. Always a sucker for romance. He could tell from your face that you wanted to help and were super excited.
"Oh thank god! I thought you would tell me to suck it!" He let a breath of relief out.
"YES!" You started to jump up and down in excitement. Kie came out of John B's house and saw you all excited and started to laugh lightly.
"What's got you all excited?" She asked both you and Pope. You stopped jumping and skipped up to the front porch where she was standing.
"Something you don't need to know about." You smirked and walked into the house.
"Hey baby. What's got you so bubbly?" You boyfriend of 2 years, JJ asked you as you walked to get your keys to your car from the kitchen.
"Oh nothing." You smiled and kissed him on the cheek and started to leave.
"Hell no. I don't think so. Come here!" He grabbed you by the waist and put his hands at your waist. You wrapped hands around his neck and had a huge smile on your face.
"What's up with you? I don't think I've ever seen you this happy?" You saw his smile fade when a realization hit him.
"Oh my god are you pregnant?! I mean I'm all in but it's been a couple of weeks since we have had-"
"I'm gonna stop you right there babe. I'm not pregnant just helping Pope out with something." You smiled at him and you felt his grip on you loosen and you saw his mood change completely.
"So your all happy and excited because of Pope?" JJ asked sounding hurt. You felt bad but Pope asked you not to tell anyone.
"No! I'm helping him do something for Kie but that's really all I can say because he told me not to tell anyone." You tried to reassure him but he took his hands off you and slightly pushed you away from him.
"Wait why are you mad at me?" Your previous mood gone now.
"Nothing. Just good to know your gonna go to Pope then come back to me. What you gonna go to John B? Maybe even Rafe! God! I'm dating a total slut!" He yelled in your face. You were on verge of tears. He never yelled at you.
"I think you should leave whore." He talked so coldly to you that you didn't know if you were actually talking to the love of your life at the moment. You were shocked and hurt to saw the least.
"I-I can't believe you." You breathed out. Tears were streaming down your face. You grabbed your keys and walked out. Not before he called out to again.
"Damnmit!" You heard something break but you didn't dare look back. You saw that Pope and Kie had left and John B was already at Sarah's in the first place. You couldn't help Pope. Not today at least.

Pope 😝
Hey Pope I don't think I can help you for today at least! Something came up! I am so sorry but first thing tomorrow I'm all yours! Again I really sorry!

Don't worry about it! I didn't think you were doing anything today anyways lol! Thank though!

Okay! I'll see you later! <3

You started your car and drove to your house as fast as you could. You are also a pogue so it didn't take long for you to get home. Your parents weren't home either since they both worked full time jobs on figure eight so they were barely home all together. You broke down. You sobbed so much and so hard that your head started to throb.
"All is do is try and try and it's never enough! I'm never enough!" You yelled out in between sobs. You went into your room and got into bed. You sobbed for what felt like hours. You cried yourself to sleep even though it was the middle of the day you needed a nap.

Hours later

You woke up to knocks on your window. You felt horrible and looked even worse. You wrapped your blanket around you and walked over to your window. You looked down and saw your favorite person in the world, the love of your life, your best friend, and the person you did not want to see. You looked at him and walked away. You sat back on you bed and started to think about the hurtful and hateful things he said to you. You started to cry again. JJ had never regretted anything more then what he said to you. He didn't even know why he did it. He knew you weren't a slut or a whore and never has been. He saw how hurt you were and still are and it was killing him. He hated seeing you upset but it killed him to know he was the reason behind your tears and sadness. JJ wanted nothing more then to tell you and show you how sorry he was. He wanted to hug you until you felt safe in his arms again. He wanted to kiss you like it was the first time. He wanted to show you how much he loves you. You are his world. He loves you with every bone in his body and the fact you will never know how much he loves you kills him. As soon as you left he regretted every word he said. He regretted how he made you feel. He loved seeing you so happy and he ruined it. All he wants is for you to be happy and the one time he saw you at your highest he just had to ruin it and make feel at your lowest.
He started to throw rocks at your window again in an attempt to talk to you. You couldn't take it anymore so you opened your window and sat back on your bed waiting for him to come up. He didn't actually think you would open your window but he was relieved that you did. He climbed up the tree he always did and climbed in your window. He saw the makeup smeared all over face and your tear stained cheek. He saw that the collar of your shirt was wet from crying same goes for your pillow. He saw that you were still crying as he was staying there. He bent down in front of you and tried to wipe the tears from your face but you stood up and walked to the other side of the room.
"Don't you dare touch me." You told him  and wrapped the blanket around you tighter. You saw the hurt on his face but you didn't care.
"Okay. You have every right to be upset with me-"
"Damn straight. You called me a slut and and a whore. You thought I was gonna sleep with Pope and Jb. Hell you told me to go sleep with Rafe!" You yelled back him. He looked down in shame and guilt.
"I know. I- I am so so sorry. If you want to break up  and leave me for someone you can treat you better I understand but don't you dare leave me thinking I see you as some slut and whore because you are not anything like that. You are a beautiful woman. You have never left me. When my- my dad got to much you were there. You're always there. You are everything to me. You will never know how much you mean to me and how much I adore and love you. I love the gorgeous smile of yours and love seeing you happy and excited like you were today. You are not a slut or a whore. God you are nothing of the sort. I will forever be sorry for calling you those awful things and rising my voice when you have never down either of things to me. I love you with everything I have and more." He started to cry when he was talking to you. You and never heard him be so emotional. You knew he meant it. You walked up to him and looked at him. He wouldn't look at you out of shame.
"Look at me."
"Please?" You voice cracked which is what broke him. He looked at you with tears coming out of his eyes.
"Why?" You wanted to know why he would act that way when you were going to hang out Pope. Best friend to both of you.
"I-I guess I was scared that you started to like Pope and you would leave me because he can give you so much more then what I can get you. I overreacted and I took everything way out of proportion. You are the best thing to happen to me y/n. I am truly sorry. I will do whatever it takes to make it up to." He didn't touch you since he didn't know if you were comfortable with it or not.
"Really? That's why you slut-shamed me and called me a whore? You thought I would leave you for John B or Pope?" You asked him. He hung his head low and nodded.
"I LOVE YOU! YOU IDIOT!" You cupped his face and smiled at him.
"I don't want anyone else. I want you. That's it." You told him simply.
"You want me to be happy right?" You asked him with a serious tone.
"More then anything." He looked you in the eyes.
"Then love me. That's all I need to be happy. You. I just need you." He had tears coming out of his eyes and he smiled down at you.
"Can I- can I kiss you?" His lips brushed against yours.
"Please." He crashed his lips on yours. It was sweet and loving. He pulled away and wiped your remaining tears.
"I was just trying to help Pope by the way." You told him. You didn't want him to think anything was going on.
"Yeah? With what." He asked sincerely. You got excited that JJ wanted to listen to you. He saw the excitement in your eyes when he asked. JJ wrapped his arms around your waist to listen to you.
"Okay so you know it's gonna be Pope and Kie's three month?" Your asked him all excited. He nodded his head with a smile.
"So Pope asked me to help plan the date! Isn't that exciting? I already have all these ideas too!" You smiled up at him.
"So that's what you would have done today?" He asked you with an expression you couldn't read.
"Yeah why?" You laughed slightly.
"Just wondering." He shrugged.
"Okay well I'm tired cause today has been exhausting and wanna go to bed." You kissed him quickly and moved over to your bed. JJ didn't move from his spot.
"You coming?" You opened your blanket signalling for him to come cuddle with you.
"You actually want me-"
"5..4..3.." you started to count down for him to come to bed. You have never seen him move so fast. JJ took off his shirt and shoes and jumped on top of you. You squealed and laughed.
"You big baby!" You laughed out has he snuggled into you.
"Yep." He popped the 'p.'
"Goodnight baby." He sighed out.
"Goodnight J. Love you." You closed your eyes. Unlike last time you closed your eyes that day you felt pure happiness with JJ.

So this one is a little long but I think it's cute! Anyways thank you for all the support it means soo much!! 🤍

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1M 13K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
61.7K 478 46
These are just some Yn x JJ Maybank imagines. If you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment them or message me privately! I have a few other...
1.8K 27 11
This is my first time ever writing so pls don't judge also JJ Maybank forever. ANYWAY pls don't judge and I hope you like it
19.8K 202 15
just some imagines about my fav drew starkey!