A Luna's Soulmate

By CharmingQueen1

Luna Sophia Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan and she's different. She can read minds and move objects u... More

Chapter 1: Arriving in Forks
Chapter 2: First day of school
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15:
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28: Wedding
29
30

Chapter 14:

21.1K 448 84
By CharmingQueen1

We are graduating today!!!! Rose and I are wearing this:

It's pretty chilly today. My shirt is white and hers is red. We finish getting ready and we had downstairs and Emmett says, "Wow."

He heads over to Rose and holds her close to him and she smiles. I smile at them and I feel a cold arm around my shoulder and see Jazz. I mumble, "You are cold."

I put on a jacket and he asks, "Are you ready?"

I say, "Yeah."

Rose and I went to the salon again and got my hair done. It's back to brown and has lighter brown highlights in it. It's still waist level and we kept our hair down in waves.

We left and headed to the graduation ceremony and we all walked across the aisle. My dad looked so roud and I gave my little speech as valedictorian and my class mate, Blaine gave the saluditorian speech We all mingled after the cap toss and everyone went on home after that. We were all taking pictures with each other and I got some on my phone. Rose comes in and asks, "Are you ready to go to the airport?"

I nod and smile. She gives me a sad smile and hugs me tightly. I hug her close too and say, "Good thing I got into the University of Florence."

Rose asks, "You made you decision?"

I smile and nod. I say, "I will visit or you can too. I learned its an hour and a half away from Volterra by car."

Rose says, "Sneaky woman."

I smirk and ask, "How long would that take for a vampire?"

Rose smirks and says, "Not very long."

I smile and say, "Let's go."

Rose nods and we head to the car. I already said bye to dad and he said, "I'm going to miss breakfast."

I told him that he can make it on his own since I did show him multiple times how to make it and wrote it down for him. I had changed into black sweatpants and a white fleece sweater.

I threw on some sneakers and we headed to the car and got in. We checked into the airport and we waited for them to call our flight. I got some food and was eating and I ask, "Do they know we are coming?"

Rose nods and says, "Aro knows why but the others just know we are coming to talk."

I nod and begin to fall asleep and they call our flight and we headed for the gate. We got into our seats and Emmett is on the outside. I lean against the window and watch as we ascend into the air. I fell asleep...

14 hours later:
I hear, "Luna? Luns. Luna!"

I open my eyes and ask, "Are we there yet?"

Rose laughs and replied, "Yes. You slept the entire plane ride."

I get up and stretch my legs and we head off the plane. They had a taxi and it took us to Volterra. That was another long ride about 2 hours with traffic. Rose asks, "Do you want to change before we go there?"

I say, "Hell no."

I unzip the fleece jacket since it was hot in there. We finally reached the castle and Rose says, "Luna, this is Heidi."

I smile at her and she looks at my clothes and says, "Follow me."

We follow her inside and Rose says, "Ready?"

I say, "Anxious."

She squeezed my hand and we walked through the door into the throne room. I mumble, "Wow."

I hear a few chuckles and I look up and I see a pair of red eyes like James's and I move ehind Rose a bit and she says, "They aren't James, Luna."

A man comes forward with brown hair and says, "I'm Aro. May I?"

He takes my hand and I look at the blonde one with the neutral expression. Aro says, "Alice saw this but wouldn't let you see."

Blondie asks, "What do you mean?"

I smile and say, "I can read all of your minds right now."

His jaw drops slightly and he states, "You are human though."

I shrug and say, "So?"

His eyes darken and Rose says, "Mouth."

I roll my eyes and he says, "Come over here."

I walk to him and hear some groans. He glares at them and they stop. I stop in front of him nd he says, "Follow me."

He stands up and we walk outside the room and out of ear shot. He growls, "Little mate."

I bite my lip and he asks, "When did you know?"

I say, "I knew it was one of you, Alice blocked me from most of the vision."

He growls, "Who is this James?"

I gulp and my heart race speeds up and he pulls me to him and the tingles calm me down I say, "Well, James was a vampire like you guys. He was ugly as shit. His mate is Victoria. I was invited to play baseball with the Cullens and so was Bella. She's my sister and so fucking danger/accident prone. She's Edward's blood singer and girlfriend. I was his girlfriend until she came to Forks. Jackass. So, when we were playing baseball James and his little crew came onto the field since they heard us. James just very creepily stared at me and Jazz confirmed it with his feelings. The wind blew Bella's hair and Edward reacted to protect her and this set off a game of chase. James figured out where we were and came there. Bella went to meet him and I followed with Alice and Jazz. They had killed him and burned him. He wanted me for sex. The end."

Caius keeps me close to him and says, "He's dead?"

I nod and he looks hot trying to control himself. I turn around in his arms and he looks down at me. I pull him down and crash my lips to his and he pulls me closer to him and I tug on his hair and he lets out a deep groan and I moan into his mouth. He pulls away and says, "We can do that later."

I smile and hold his hand. He lightly smiles and takes us back to the throne room. Rose just smirks and I smile brightly and Heidi looks in distaste at my clothes. I just cross my arms and Caius lets out a little growl. I unfold my arms and Aro says, "What are you planning for college?"

I say, "I want to become an OB/GYN which is a baby and woman doctor. Did you know the college is an hour and a half from here?"

Rose snorts and Aro chuckles and says, "No, I didn't. Are you doing online courses?"

I nod and say, "I've been doing them. I'm basically done with my freshman year already."

I think to Rose, "He's so hot. He's a great kisser also."

She laughs and everyone looks at her and I laugh also. Aro looks intrigued and Emmett says, "She can speak in other people's heads. It's her and Rose's way of communicating. She's blocked Edward from their conversations."

I think to Caius, "Hey cutie."

He gives me a look and I reply, 'Nevermind hot stuff.'

He smirks and thinks, "Hey, gorgeous."

I blush lightly and Rose smirks. I roll my eyes at her and Aro says, "You are a very powerful human. Do you want to be changed now?"

I reply, "No, I want to pop a baby or two of my own out first. Can the males have kids? Have any of you run, like, uh, an experiment? I know the women can't because Rose would've popped an army out if she could."

She nods. I grab my phone and call Carlisle. I say, "Hey, dad number 2."

He chuckles and asks, "Hi, Luna. Is there a problem?"

I say, "I have a question. Have you ever tried to see if a male vampire could get a human female pregnant?"

There's a long pause and he says, "I don't know actually. I'm going to have to do research on this."

I say, "Ok. Bye bye."

He chuckles and says, "Bye moon."

I smile and hang up the phone. I look up and a blonde girl not Heidi asks, "How are you so calm?"

I shrug and say, "I just am. I've been around them for about a year now. What's your name?"

She says, "Jane."

I smile and say, "I'm Luna."

Jane asks, "Isn't that a dog thing?"

I laugh and say, "Yes. A luna is one of the leaders of the pack. She and the Alpha are paired together by the Moon Goddess. The Alpha keeps the Luna in check and vice versa. The Luna holds the reigns mainly. Also in Spanish Luna means moon. Do you all have phones? This is mainly for the girls. Download Wattpad and look up werewolves, vampires, whatever you want and read."

They all nod in understanding. The girls do it and I say, "There can be some kinky shit on there."

The girls giggle and Caius holds me and thinks, 'You like the kinky shit.'

I think to him, 'Maybe I do. You'll need to show me though.'

Caius thinks, 'Am I your first?'

I just nod and Rose says, "Well, we'll come see you before we go home and have to see the little bitch and jackass."

We laugh together and hug each other. I say, "I'm going to miss you Bear."

He says, "Grr. Bye, Lun."

He side hugs me quickly and they leave. Jane says, "Luna? Read this shit."

I read it and say, "Damn. How fast can you read?"

Jane shrugs. Alec comes over and she turns off her phone and he asks, "What was it about?"

She shrugs as I say, "coitus."

He nods and leaves and everyone leaves and he yells, "Jane!"

Caius and I walk to his chambers as he calls it. I ask, "Why don't you just call it your bedroom?"

He shrugs and his frown is on his face again and I ask, "Why are you frowning?"

Caius looks down at me and picks me up and speeds me there and I just cling to him even after he stopped moving. I say, "That was a good answer."

He chuckles and I lay my head in his neck. He kisses my cheek and down my neck until I moan when he reaches a certain spot. He sucks on it gently and my little moans get louder and he mumbles, "Did he do this?"

I say, "Yes."

He growls and he holds me tighter to him and he whispers, "Someone's been naughty."

I place little feather like kisses on his neck and he let's out a little groan and I suck gently on his neck. He places me between him and the wall and asks, "How far did you go with him?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 8.1K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...
565K 13.4K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
319K 7.6K 29
'They say she had beauty like no other.' 'She was queen of the supernatural world, she just didn't know it.' Violet Belle Swan's, sister to Isabella...
226K 5.9K 78
Liliana Marissa Swan, twin to Isabella Marie Swan, Liliana has always been the favored twin Finding her passion in the entertainment industry being...