Mafia's Princess|TK

By ilovespriteu

Taehyung believed entering a stranger's car would save him from an arranged marriage. He never thought the ow... More

β€’π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›β€’
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one [M]
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two [M]
fourty three

twelve

42.2K 2.4K 1.3K
By ilovespriteu

12| ready?

"put this jacket on, we don't want anyone to look at your sinfulness." jimin mocked his best friend who stuck his tongue out. "if i wasn't dating yoongi, i would go for you."

"if i was to stay single and you'd ask me out, i would still be single." taehyung rolled his eyes and jimin chuckled.

"we need to go to hoseok, he'll give you an earpiece where you can communicate with jeongguk. he tells you what you have to do. oh and hoseok will also install a camera and he can see everything that happens." jimin explained and taehyung nodded.

suddenly he was feeling really giddy. not because of the 'job' he has to do, but about the adventures side this mission brings with it.

after being forced to follow his parents rules his whole life over, why not try something new?

"try to cover the earpiece a little with you hair." hoseok said and taehyung nodded, pulling strains of his now curly hair to cover the black ear piece.

"take this glasses." hoseok said, handing taehyung round glasses.

"glasses? how am i supposed to seduce him with them." taehyung asked dumbfounded.

hoseok grins. "choi loves when innocence turns to sensuality... it's a kink of his. the camera is installed in there."

taehyung scrunched his nose in disgust. he put the glasses on and hoseok tried them out and smiled triumphantly when he could see himself on the monitor of his computer.

"you're ready, yoongi and namjoon will join the mission, jeongguk is there too." hoseok smiled. "by the way, curly hair suits you." he smiled and taehyung blushed and giggled lightly.

"thank you."

jimin then came into the room and smiled at taehyung. "they're ready and waiting for you."

taehyung and jimin walked downstairs, where namjoon, yoongi and jeongguk were already waiting.

"i'm gonna check if there are enough bullets in the car." namjoon said, walking off.

and the moment jimin and taehyung walked through the door, both jeongguk's and yoongi's breath hitched.

yoongi's always does whenever he sees jimin, he didn't even spare taehyung a glance.

but jeongguk, he was definitely staring at the blond. curly hair, cute make up, long, tanned legs peaking out of a black coat that he was wearing. jeongguk didn't even want to imagine what taehyung was wearing underneath the coat.

and suddenly he hated the idea of taehyung doing this job.

nonetheless, he would never cancel a mission.

taehyung saw jeongguk staring at him and looked quickly away, not knowing why he blushed.

"bear— you ready?" yoongi asked his best friend, who nodded with a light smile. he didn't want to look up to jeongguk, which annoys the older, but he didn't say anything.

"good luck." jimin hugged taehyung and pecked his cheek, before kissing yoongi on the lips. "you will get it, tae." he whispered and taehyung nodded, responding to jimin's smile with his own.

jimin then looked to jeongguk, who was still eye fucking taehyung. "gguk." jimin snapped him out of his stare. "hmm?"

jimin chuckled and leaned forward. "we all know taehyung looks irresistible, but stay concentrated." jeongguk stared bewilderedly at jimin, before realizing what the younger means and he quickly shook his head. "i don't know what you mean, he looks as usual."

jimin chuckled, trying to hold a wheeze back. "yeah yeah, keep going jeon."

jeongguk glared at him and jimin had a teasing smile on his lips.

they were sitting in the car, jeongguk on the passenger seat, namjoon on the driver's and taehyung and yoongi in the back.

as they continued driving, taehyung felt anxiety building up inside of him. what if he fails to make the man fall for his trap? what if he can't do it and just passes out?

he shuddered lightly and yoongi noticed and placed his warm hand on taehyung's thigh. "don't worry bear, it'll be fine." he smiled and taehyung nodded lightly, leaning his head against yoongi's shoulder.

"are you cold?" the older asked and taehyung lightly shook his head. "i'm fine thank you, yoongz." he whispered. "i'm scared though."

"we won't let something happen to you, bub." yoongi said and taehyung smiled. yoongi has known taehyung since he was 6 years old. they got to meet whenever taehyung's parents send him to his grandma in daegu. yoongi's family were their neighbors and taehyung loved to always see him. min yoongi was his only friend his whole childhood over.

when yoongi turned 18, he moved to seoul, where taehyung's family actually lives. when taehyung got the news yoongi lives in the same town he does now, it was his happiest day.

taehyung used to always find excuses to meet him then, like going for a walk or just going to visit the library. otherwise his parents never allowed him to go out.

yoongi was always happy to see the younger. and soon yoongi got to meet jimin and they fell in love with each other real quick. taehyung and jimin became friends almost immediately and their bond just strengthened with the time.

the trio was inseparable.

but jeongguk doesn't know all of this, so when yoongi placed a small kiss on taehyung's head, his fists clenched. why? he doesn't know.

but he got annoyed with the view of taehyung leaning against him, looking so comfortable around the other. he literally stared daggers into yoongi's hand that was placed on taehyung's exposed thigh.

"taehyung sit up straight, we're almost there, you need to be ready." he ordered and taehyung whined annoyed, because he was in a really comfortable position and felt like sleeping.

yoongi laughed at the younger who pouted.

jeongguk also almost— just almost smiled at the youngest cuteness. 

"taehyung-ssi, when we're there, you have to use the normal entrance, take this card." namjoon threw a card to taehyung, who caught it, before almost dropping it. "you need to find out which room he's in, say you are a gift from his close friend park, then search for the documents." namjoon said and jeongguk gritted his teeth.

why was he so against taehyung going there now?

"you can enter the building with this card, no one will question and if someone does, pretend to be lost and ask for the way to the elevator or something. first of all you need to ask on the counter for mr choi's apartment. don't be suspicious." namjoon continued, looking back at taehyung to give him a reassuring smile.

"jeongguk will enter later, hoseok will shut off the cameras and jin will make sure there are no guards around when jeongguk enters. yoongi you'll stay here in the car, you can hear everything we say. and i'll control the entrance."

"only i can hear what taehyung is saying though." jeongguk remarked, not knowing why he did. maybe he wanted to let yoongi know he has access to taehyung.

"that's why yoongi can also see the same things hoseok does, but he's here in the car. taehyung has a camera installed in the glasses..." namjoon sighed.

"as long as taehyung does what he's told and makes it right— this plan will be a success and we'll get that asshole."

and suddenly, all of this pressures the smallest. if he does a mistake, the whole team will go under and they'll get caught.

taehyung visibly gulped and jeongguk who had his eyes on the smaller through the mirror the whole time over noticed it of course.

"taehyung."

the mentioned male looked up to the owner of the deep voice.

"what is?"

"if you get caught... i won't be mad and if you don't want to do this... i'll let you drive back with namjoon and yoongi and i find a way to get him without you." jeongguk said, making all of them look at him surprised. even the members in their base who heard everything through the microphones had hung-open mouths.

taehyung felt warm inside by jeongguk's words. he never expected the mafia boss to care about what taehyung feels.

but right now, if taehyung backs away, it would be like a shoot in his own goal. because he wants to show them and also himself that he is capable of doing such things and he won't let the team down because of his own selfishness.

"it's okay jeon, i'll do it. don't worry about me."

"i'm not worrying about you." jeongguk said bored and yoongi scoffed and namjoon shook his head.  

taehyung looked at his lap. "i apologize in advance if something goes wrong." he whispers.

"don't apologize bub, it'll be fine. we'll catch that bastard anyways." yoongi said reassuringly.

taehyung sighed. "hyung, if he touches me—

"that won't happen, so be quiet." jeongguk interrupted. taehyung shot a glare at him, because he was rude.

taehyung stayed quiet then, passing his time with thoughts about how he could kick jeongguk's balls someday.

"is it far?" yoongi asked after sometime.

"no." jeongguk smirked.

"we're here." namjoon confirmed.

author
happy new year🎉❤️

this made my day omg🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 5.4K 30
"A whore's child will always be a whore too" Mafia AU Top RankingsπŸŽ– #1 in Vmin #1 in namjin #1 in mintae #1 in taemin #1 in bottomjimin #3 in mpreg ...
384K 24.3K 36
Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all his pain away and makes his life a better...
447K 15.7K 50
in which jeongguk, a rising k-idol, wants to get back with his ex, instagram model, taehyung | insta au weekly updates β™‘ sometimes daily if i have t...
995K 64K 87
Mafia Leader Taehyung Story of Lies and Betrayals #01 - kimtaehyung (072221) #01 - Taejin (111520) #01 - BottomJin (051720) #01 - VJin (051720) #02...