You Left || l.s mpreg [ UNDER...

By sunshinephil

Harry and his boyfriend, Louis, had the perfect relationship. Until it wasn't perfect anymore. Harry found ou... More

a rewritten version of this book available on my profile
1 | first day back
2 | regrets
3 | stupid love
4 | loren grace tomlinson ♡ pt. 1
5 | loren grace tomlinson ♡ pt. 2
6 | a short trip down memory lane
7 | history
8| party at zayn's
9 | niall & liam
10 | first date... again
11 | confession
12 | baby fever
13 | telling mum
14 | movie date
15 | cereal wars
16 | moving out
17 | more flashbacks
18 | baby shower
19 | making up by making out
FUTURE OF THIS STORY
IMPORTANT
20 | zander
UPDATE
under construction
rewrite of chapter 1 is up on my profile

new version of you left !!

5.2K 51 11
By sunshinephil

hi, guys! i'm super excited to share that this story is being completely reworked on a different book published on my account. don't worry, the title is still the same and the overall theme is in the new version.

i was sixteen when i began writing this story. now, i feel like this book was a bit unrealistic. okay, maybe a lot unrealistic. plus, the story moved so quickly that i couldn't figure out what i was supposed to write next.

i would like to think that my writing has gotten much better in these last few years. i feel that my ability to tell a story is just so much better than it was years ago.

as i said before, the story is nearly the same... but completely different at the same time. you'll see what i mean.

you guys have been waiting a long while for an update so... here it is. 

you'll like newer this version a lot better. (:

the prologue of 'you left' is now published, so be sure to add the story to your library to see my next update!!

copyright © 2020 by sunshinephil

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 611 18
harry and louis have been dating since they were 14 and at almost 15 harry looses his virginity to louis what happens when harry becomes pregnant and...
30.5K 904 21
Louis graduated from fashion school and after searching for almost a year louis gets a job at gucci as an assistant fashion director to Alessandro Mi...
47.7K 990 40
The world truly seems to be against Louis Tomlinson. After leaving one direction his life seemed to go to shit. Any thing that could go wrong has. At...
S.R.S By Ash

Fanfiction

65.9K 2.7K 27
(Larry) (Completed) (Undergoing Editing) Third book of the M.P.D series (Can't read this without reading the first two books. It will NOT make sense...