The choice of destiny (s.m...

By butterflydreamers24

This is a fictionary world with Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. The world is divided in 4 groups: the Fire F... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chaper 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 21

201 10 0
By butterflydreamers24

Shawn POV

I woke up and felt how a small body was roped around me. I looked down and saw Camila and that brought immediatelly a smile on my face.

I stroked her back and kissed her head, as I felt how she was waking up.  She opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled.

Her smile could for sure kill me anytime, but I would do anything just to see her smile. I would do anything just to see her happy.

,,Morning!" She said softly with a morning voice.

,,Morning, ice cream! Did you sleep well?" I asked her while putting some curls, that were on her face, behind her ear.

,,Yep." She said and nodded excitedly. ,,You?"

,,Same." I said and just admired how beautiful she looked.

I could look at her all day long and not get bored. Feeling her so close to me, but not even close to I needed her to be, was killing me. I didn't push her to anything more, because I knew she wasn't ready and neither was I. I knew all this, but my body still couldn't control itself, sometimes needing more.

As we were just looking at each other, my phone suddenly started to ring on the nightstand. I looked at it and saw an unknown number, but I still answered it.

,,Hello?" I said on the phone.

,,Hello, Mister Mendes! It's the Dolphin Car Repair Service. I wanted to inform you that your car just got fixed a few minutes ago and you can come anytime to pick it up." The man on the phone said.

,,Oh, okay. Thank you for the information. Have a nice day." I said and hung up.

I looked at Camila who was looking at me curious, trying to figure out who was on the phone.

,,It was the repair service. Apparently, the car is already ready." I said before she could ask me who was on the phone.

,,Wow! They were pretty fast... When did they fix it? I mean, the accident was yesterday evening and I don't think they were still working at that hour. And I don't think they could have fixed it this morning. Or...what time is it?" She asked and I looked at the hour on my phone and it shocked me.

,,Wow... It's 12pm... How long did we sleep?" I said shocked and showed Camila the phone.

,,Holy! I suppose we were pretty tired." She said and giggled.

,,I'm sure. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised at how much you laughed last night."

,,Not my fault! Who was the one that tickled me to death?"

,,I don't know but I think it was a cool and pretty good looking guy." I said and Camila hit me with a pillow. ,,How dare you? This means war, young lady!" I said and started tickling her again.

,,No! Hahaha! NO! Haha! Not again! Haha! No!" She said between laughter and I stopped and kissed her check. ,,You're the worst!"

,,Ahmmmm.. Nope. And you know that." I said that and give her a quick kiss on the nose and got out of the bed.

,,No! Come back!" She said trying to pull me back into the bed.

,,Sorry, sleeping beauty, but I'm the worst." I said sassy and she crossed her arms over her chest and TRIED to look mad at me. ,,Sorry but your mad look has no power over me." Liar. It had, but not as much power as her puppy look. I sometimes could resist her mad look, but her puppy look always make me weak like jello.

Sadly for me, she also knew what I couldn't resist, so she got in a second from her mad look to her puppy look and said: ,,Please!"

Damnit!

How the fuck am I supposed to say no!? Come on, Shawn you can do it! Resist the damn puppy look.

,,Fine!"

Damnit!

I went back to bed next to her and she snuggled into me.

,,YOU are the worst!" I said.

,,Meh." She said and I chocked.

We stayed in bed a few more minutes till we heard some really loud banging. I guessed it was someone at the door. Camila and I got out of the bed as we heard people yelling at each other.

As we exited the room, we saw that guy who harassed Christine yesterday. Camila grabbed my hand and we both went to intervene.

As the guy saw me, he stopped yelling and looked a little intimidated. As he should.

,,What's wrong here?" I asked and saw that Jamie, Aaliyah and Stephanie were also there.

,,Nothing. He was just about to leave." Christine said to us and then looked again at the guy and said. ,,Go!"

The guy looked at me one more time and left.

Camila took Christine’s hand and pulled her in the room we slept in.

Camila POV

I dragged Chris after me in the bedroom Shawn and I slept and closed the door after us.

,,Okay. Who the fuck is that dude? What the fuck does he want from you? Huh?" I said with a little angry tone.

,,I told you his name is Jack and-"

,,I don't care what's he's name! What's his problem with you? That's what I wanna know!"

,,Damnit! I would tell you if I knew! He's obsessed and doesn't accept a NO as an answer. I went with him on a  date and he wanted more, but I didn't, so I went home and since then he doesn't leave me alone! He wants MORE! And I'm scared as fuck!" She explained and I hugged her tight.

I'm so sorry for her. I hate seeing her like that. She's my best friend and I love her so much and I for sure won't let that asshole hurt her! Never!

,,I'm gonna take care of him. He will never bother you again. Okay?" I told her trying to calm her down.

,,Okay." She said wapping away some tears that had fallen down on her checks.

,,Come on. You're okay. You're safe. Don't cry! Okay?" I told her and she took a deep breath and calmed herself a little bit down. ,,Where does this Jack live?" I asked her.

,,In apartment number 59, but I really don't want more trouble with him than I already have."

,,You won't. I promise! But I won't just go back to the Fox City knowing that you still have problems here. So we both will go now and solve this. Okay?"

,,Okay." She said and we both exited the room.

I saw Shawn who was looking at me trying to figure out what we talked about.

,,Can Shawn come with us? I mean Jack is kinda scared of him, so it could be fun." I said and Chris giggled.

,,Of course." She said and Shawn looked a little confused.

I took Shawn's hand and we exited the apartment.

,,We are going to take care of Jack. With take care, I mean you are just gonna stay there and we’ll discuss everything with him. He's scared of you, so it could be fun." I whispered in Shawn's ear while we were going to Jack's apartment and Shawn chuckled.

,,Okay." He simply said.

As we got at his apartment door, Christine knocked politely, but then I banged on the door. Shawn and Christine looked at me and I said.

,,What? He did the same!" They started to laugh at my words, but became serious as the door opened.

,,What!? Oh-" Jack said as he opened the door.

,,We're here to discuss some stuff. Thank you for letting us in." I said and just entered his apartment not caring if he wanted or not. Shawn and Christine did the same afterwards.

,,I didn't said you can come in." Jack said.

,,Are you against it?" Shawn asked and Jack swallowed. He got scared. Was I right or was I right? I knew he's scared of Shawn. Hi hi! I knew it!

,,No. Of course not." Jack said.

,,That's what I thought." Shawn said and sat on the couch. ,,I'll let you talk to the girls."

,,So!" I said and brought his attention back to me and Christine. ,,What's your problem boy? Can't you accept a "no" as an answer?"

,,Oh, I can. But not if she goes on a date with me and leaves me hard behind." He said and I was disgusted.

,,You're such a dick!" Chris said. It was like she read my mind. ,,Can't you just control your fucking hormones and leave me alone!?"

,,Oh babe.. If that would be as easy as it sounds.." He said and put his hands on her waist.

I got red with anger and before I could beat the ass out of him Shawn said not moving a muscle:

,,Take your hands away from her or the little monster and I gonna bet the ass out of you." Another person who just read my mind. Jack did exactly what Shawn said without hesitating.

Shawn stood up and got to us.

,,You little dick! You better take your hands away and control your damn hormones or I'll punch every single part of your body RIGHT NOW! You understand me?" He said standing right in front of Jack.

,,Yes." Jack said.

,,If I'll ever hear you did something to Christine in the future, I'll personally come and kick your ass. YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" Shawn said with a furious tone. He looked sexy while he was angry... Camila concentrate!

,,I understood."

,,Good! I hope I will never see you again. Have a nice day." Shawn said, took my hand and we and Christine exited his apartment.

,,Thank you!" Chris said on the way back to her apartment.

,,No problem. If he ever bothers you again, just tell me and I'll come and kick his ass like I promised." Shawn told Christine.

I HAVE A PERFECT BOYFRIEND! For sure! I'm so happy we helped Christine.

We entered Christine’s apartment and Shawn said:

,,I think I should get the car and we can go back to our city."

,,I'm coming with you." I said.

,,No. You're staying with Christine and you can talk a little bit more. You probably won't be able to see each other again in a long period of time. So enjoy this." Shawn said softly.

,,But I can't leave you alone again." I said.

,,I'm gonna take Jamie with me if you feel safer. Okay?" Shawn said and hugged me.

,,Okay." I said still hugging him.

,,Hey? Take this in any case. " He whispered and handed me his gun. I looked with wide eyes at him. ,,You never know Mila. If Jamie and I both leave, there may be someone who comes here and wants to kill you or something. I don't wanna risc anything. Okay?" He explained me, still whispering.

,,Okay." I said and took the gun.

We broke the hug and Shawn kissed my forehead.

,,Take care, ice cream." He said softly. ,,Come on Jamie!" He said and they both left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 79 21
"Why do I feel like my world is going to end if I let him go? It's a horrible despair to... think that one day he'll leave and not come back. I keep...
64.8K 2.1K 15
Shawn and Camila are co-workers, not friends, at a startup Toronto. Camila, an American citizen, is living on borrowed time as a resident of Canada a...
36.1K 1.5K 33
[completed] *part 1/3 of the fake series* nemesis, turned best friend, with a whole lotta history. w/shawn mendes and camila cabello started on : 28...
411K 9.8K 45
Pop-sensations Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello are the closest of friends, but what happens when a one drunken night leads to them sleeping together...