Dream Catcher (Paul Lahote x...

By QwakeyShakey

Seth had a twin brother, they look nothing alike but are best friends. He goes missing for a while When he wa... More

Intro
Soundtrack
A New But Old Home
Well, The Wolfs out the Bag
Imprint
A New Family
Bad Memories
All Healed
Truth or Dare
Not a Chapter!! Please read tho
Odd introductions and Cold Threats
Old Enemies
Character Theme Songs
Marcus!?
Revenge Sweet Revenge
The "Deal"
Home
New Chances
IM SO SORRY!!!!
Oh no
sorry
IM BACK!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Brainiacs And More Brainiacs

340 3 0
By QwakeyShakey

Authors note: So I know it been a while, but I haven't really been motivated. But now I'm back! Also, I will be making a guest appearance in this chapter. Enjoy!

Chase's POV:
"Ok. So you want to bring in a 14 year old kid to give us a strategy and help plan for this. That's a genius idea! Really!" I note towards Qwen. Not thg e sarcasm.

"Listen, I know it sounds odd but Eian is a geniuse when it comes to this. He works with the U.S. government as a strategic strategist. He's our best shot." Everyone looked at her as Qwen spoke up for the first time in a few hours. "Ok. A kid who works for the government. Who doesn't know about us or the Cullens. How will that work out?" He had a very solid point. The government knowing about vampires and shape shifters would not be a smart idea.

"Just trust me." The blondie in question responded, throwing a smirk our way. She opened the door and let out a whistle, and a guest of wind flew by me. "You called?" Everyone jumped at the noise, turning to what looked to be a teenage vampire with green eyes.

He waved, flashing a crooked smile. "How are his eyes green?" I heard Embry yell out. Then we all froze. His heart was beating like Nessie's. Like a humming bird.

"The Cullens aren't the only clan with a hybrid. I'm Eian Kirkham, from the French Coven. Technically I'm 3 years old but I look 14 so I role with it. I heard you've got quite a lot on your plate." As he said that I noticed a slight accent to his words, a barely noticeable one at that but it was still there.

He pushed his way to the front and sat at a chair. He was around 5'8, with short brown hair, green eyes, and a very small yet muscular build. He was in black skinny jeans, a red flannel on over a black under shirt with the sleeves rolled up right over his elbow. "Tell me what I'm working with..."

*************Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass***********************

After we had sat down and told him everything we know, he told us to give him three hours and he'd email the plan. He left shortly after giving a sly wink to my twin Seth, who in turn blushed bright red. I'll have to tell Pearl about that...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751 69 11
Where Jasper and Seth meet again. - cover picture via pinterest started: 24/03/20 finished: 05/05/20 reuploaded: 20/06/20 reuploaded again: 13/02/2...
6.7K 454 10
Seth Albright is so invisible to everyone at school that it might as well be his superpower, but when a boy notices him he must consider stepping out...
3.1K 142 43
I wish to edit this story and make few changes but I am wrapped up in others. This is my first attempt at writing so... hope you like. Edits may happ...
218K 8.4K 27
For two years now Kaine has been in love with his roommate Seth. Seth didn't let Kaine's love for him affect him at first but one day he started grow...