Home

Paul's POV:

I ran using the directions Marcus gave me and made it all the way back to Emily's place. I walked into the door and everything when silent. "P-Paul?" I turned to my left to see Chase, his cheeks tear-stained, eyes bloodshot, his hair looked like it had his hand ran through it multiple times. I offered him a shy smile, and he raced forward and brought me into a hug, holding me tight as if I would disappear. "H-how? How d-did you get o-out!?" I looked at him, "Well, that Marcus guy? The one you said was evil? He helped me escape, he had pure fear in his eyes, as if he would get beat or something." Chase looked at me with a strange glint in his eyes, "What do you mean? Did someone follow you? Are you sure it was him?" I looked at him confused, I had no idea what he was talking about. Marcus seemed genuinely scared for his life and mine. "Yeah, he helped me, and I know I'm not being followed. Promise." He held onto me longer, we sat down on the couch and he fell asleep, in my lap, clutching onto me like his life depended on it...

Marcus's POV:

"Your going to what!?" I screamed at my supposed mother, "Eliminate the problem. As soon as we get that chip, we get rid of the boy." I looked at her with fear in my eyes, for Chase. "You promised you wouldn't hurt him!" I screamed at her, only fearing more for the beating I was going to encounter later for disobeying orders. "Your little boy crush is interfering with my plans! He will be disposed of, and you WILL help." I looked at her with defiance, "No." she looked at me with nothing but pure rage in her eyes, "Excuse me!?" I straightened up, "I said, no." She grabbed me and it started, she mercilessly started hitting me, causing as much pain as she could, she had figured out how to change my infrastructure a few years ago, so now I was fully human. Which meant every punch, kick, whip, or lashing was felt twenty times worse. "Drag him to his room." She had broken my nose, my left arm, fractured two ribs, and sprained my right ankle. As soon as I was left in my room, I gathered all the strength I had, and geoleaped to the place of the person I needed to warn. The house was small and quant, a rusty reddish color, surrounded by forest. I hopped up the steps and knocked on the door, Paul answered, concern righten in his eyes. I offered a sheepish smile, then everything went black...

Third Person's POV:

"Who could be at the door at this time of night?" Emily asked as a faint knock was heard at the door. Paul and Chase got up to answer, Paul opening the door. "Marcus!?" He asked with concern lacing his voice, the brown haired boy looked awful, his face was bruised and bloodied, his nose and arm both bending in a weird angle, blood gushing out of his right nostril, he had a bad looking black eye, that was swelling shut, his bottom lip busted and open. The boy offered the other a shy smile and then blacked out, falling into the hands of Paul Lahote. "Call Carlisle, something's not right." Paul placed the other boy on the couch, not sure of what to do. "He's an Android he shouldn't be able to bleed or bruise or get broken bones! Hell he shouldn't even have bones!" Chase yelled, very confused, "Let me scan him, back up." Chase did a quick scan over Marcus, visibly gasping. "What, what is it?" Donald asked, furious that the boy on the couch had come here. "His infrastructure, it's completely human. He has bones, and arteries, and tissue and organs, the full shibang!" Chase looked at the other with confusion written all over his face, then they heard a groan from the couch. Marcus had slowly tried to sit up, "P-phone. G-get, my p-phone." Chase quickly reached into Marcus's right pocket, taking the phone out. "P-password, I-is s-seventeenh-hundred. C-clip, on g-gallery. You h-have to w-watch." Chase quickly taped into the phone and displayed the video clip with his bionic projection. They watched all of the video, of the women's plans, how Marcus was treated, and hearing everything that Marcus had retaliated. Carlisle had come and patched the boy up half way through the video. "Douglas was using the triton app on you, that's why you tried to kill us." Chase stated after watching the whole thing, "The whole time, all those weird things you had said, about not being in control, you were hinting to me about Douglas." Leo said after awhile. "I'm so, so sorry. The bitch I called a mother figured out a way to turn me completely human a few years ago. I refused to do anything to you, so she resorted to THAT. I had tried so hard to get away but I finally managed tonight. She wants to kill Chase, and bring down anyone in her way. Even her own son." The boy held sadness in his voice, Chase was secretly scanning his vitals and brain waves to see if he was lying, and unfortunately, he wasn't. "Uh, there should be plan scales, and blueprints on the gallery as well. I took pictures and videos of everything she did." Chase kept looking threw the photos, until he had found ones of him and Marcus before everything had happened. He shut off the phone and gave it back to Marcus as he had realized something. The boy loved Chase.

He had never stopped.

Author's Note(Word Count: 987): Boosh! Another one in the can y'all!! Hope you enjoyed! Trust me, it gets crazier from here. I love you all so much, so go slay a demon and stay angelic, byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!