My Musical Love

By purplebunnies106

Meet Jasmine Foyer, your typical high school cheerleading captain and the most popular girl in school. Unlike... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Cast List
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12...THE FORMAL!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE, INVOLVES A CAST LIST CHANGE)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Bonus Jacob's POV)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (BONUS JASMINE'S POV)
Chapter 24 (SPLIT POV CHAPTER)
Chapter 26 (Bonus: Jacob and MATT'S POV)
Chapter 27 (Jasmine and Jacob's POV)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 25 (JASMINE AND ASH'S POV)

2.1K 108 5
By purplebunnies106

- Jasmine's POV -

I woke up feeling the dread of today wash over me. I even woke up earlier then that damned alarm. After getting smoothies yesterday with Dill, Marissa, Christy and Rachel they made me promise them that I'd break up with Ash soon. But me being the stupid ass I am, drunk on smoothies I promised them I'd break up with him today and I'm not one to break promises. I grabbed my phone of my dresser and started at it timidly. I clicked on Ash's name and pressed send text. Then I slowly started typing:

Hey. Do you want to meet up for lunch? I guess that sounded causal, not like I'm gonna break up with you or something. Right?I started at it stupidly for the next 10 minutes until I heard a DING. I hurriedly looked at the text.

Uhhhh. Sure. Where? I smiled slightly

Um. Panera Bread? I said while biting my lip. Wow, I am so nervous!

OK! Meet you there in 2 hours. I nodded, even thought he could see me and then I started to get dressed. What's a good outfit to wear when breaking up with someone? After spending 30 minutes looking for a good outfit, I decided on a top that was striped with tan and green and then jeans. I'll pair it with my green handbag and bangle. Then I guess use peachish earrings and sandals. Good enough, right?

I layed the outfit on my bed and stripped my clothes. I stepped into the shower and let the cold water rinse away all my worries. I shampooed and conditioned my hair with my usual coconut scented soap and 6 minutes later I stepped out and wrapped myself in my light blue towel. I quickly dried myself and pulled on my clothes and jewelry. I brushed my hair and put on some powder and lip gloss. I grabbed my bag and slipped on my sandals then went downstairs.

"Mornin" I said quickly to my brother and parents when I realized what time it was

"Going somewhere sweetie?" my mom asked

"Yeah, lunch date" I said and my mom smirked

"Mom, I'm breaking up with him" I said in a pointed voice. Aren't mother's supposed to sense these things.

"Oh sorry honey. I didn't know" she said with furrowed eyebrows and I heard my brother and dad chuckle so I turned around to look at them.

"Yeah, good for you Jaz. You would look better with Jacob anyway" my brother said and stuck out his tongue. I glared at him angrily and my dad and mom laughed.

"I'm not breaking up with him for Jacob!" I yelled

"Don't deny your need sis" my brother said and smirked when I gasped

"YOU TWERP!" I yelled and ran after him when he stuck his tongue out at me. He ran out the door and I was still chasing him.

"Get back here you dumb butt!" I yelled but suddenly I ran into something hard and fell back but a hand stopped me from falling to the ground. I looked up to see Jacob and behind him my brother smirking and arms crossed. I glared at the little ass and turn to talk to the bigger one. He was glaring at me too.

"Watch where your going" he snapped

"Geez, what crawled up your ass and died?" I asked harshly and he glared even more

"Nothing" he said angrily and I rolled my eyes.

"It's just I haven't found the right singer" He said and I looked up in shock.  He was actually telling me. Wow, unexpected much?

"Hey, are you gonna try out?" he said hopefully and I gulped. I wasn't even sure myself.

"Um, I'm not sure" I said nervously

"Well, do it" he said and I looked up and glared

"Don't tell me what to do" I snapped and he glared back

"I don't care anyway. It wouldn't be you anyway." he said confidently and I scoffed

"What makes you so sure?" I said and glared at him

"I just know" he said and shrugged and I glared even harder. By now my brother had gone inside so it was just me and him.

"Well, I'll prove you wrong asshole" I hissed and he looked up in surprised and smirked.

"So what I'm hearing is that you'll audition?" he said still smirking

"Yes" I gritted out and he grinned

"I cant believe my plan worked!" he yelled and grinned to himself

"What plan?" I said annoyed

"I just wanted you to audition so I knew I would have to challenge you" he said like I was so dumb and that's how I was feeling right now. Fuck this idiot!

"Fuck you" I said and started walking towards my car and slowly heard his laughter ceasing the further I went. What did I just get myself into?

-Arriving at Panera Bread-

I walked in and scanned the area. Finally my eyes settled on Ash who was on his phone about something and so I walked up to him and took a seat at the table he was at.

"Hey" I said softly causing him to look up really fast

"Oh. Hey" he said and scratched the back of his neck

"Um, I wanted to talk." I said nervously

"Now that you mention it, I want to talk too." he said and I nodded for him to continue

"Um, I don't really know how to put this but this relationship is not working out," Ash said and I felt my eyes widen from shock.

"Really" I asked still shocked and he nodded nervously

"I called you here to tell you that" I said and started laughing and he soon joined too.

"I actually really like someone else" he said and started blushing. I wonder who it is?

"Who?" I asked my mind burning with curiosity 

He avoided my eyes and looked around the place and them mumbled a name that I couldn't hear at all.

"What?" I asked 

"mmmhnrammgel" he said and I couldn't understand a word he said

"WHAT?!" I yelled 

"GOD, IT'S RACHEL! GEEZ!" he yelled exasperated and everyone that was eating turned to us. We smiled sheepishly and they rolled their eyes and turned away. Rude much? I looked at Ash with my mouth slightly opened. I took 1 minute to comprehend everything and then I squealed.

"Oh my god! You like Rach? Oh boy! Oh gosh! You gotta ask her out!" I was saying a bunch of shit and started talking about their babies names when Ash stopped me with bright cheeks

"Stoooop" he whined and I smirked 

"Please, I am so getting you two together" I said determined and he turned even more red.

"I've never liked anyone as much as I like her" he admitted shyly and I awed

I am sooooo getting them together!

"So, you and Jacob gonna date now?" Ash says casually and I chocked on my own spit.

"What?!" I yelled and he looked at me shocked

"You guys are not, like getting together?" he asked confused and I glared at him

"NO! Why would you think that?" I asked 

"Oh, nothing. I just assumed. Sorry." he said quickly and I changed the topic to something else, something like Rachel. I could see he really liked her from the way he talked about and how adoring his eyes turned whenever he said her name. I twas really sweet. If only someone could feel that way about me I thought and sighed deeply while continuing to listen to Ash. One can only hope.

-Ash's POV-

Wow! That was such a relief. I felt bad for being with Jasmine but liking someone else so much. I am so glad that it's finally out in the open. I really like Rachel. She is the most beautiful, funniest and nicest girl I ever meet and I hoped secretly Jasmine does get us together. I plan to ask her out but not too soon. I mean wouldn't be awkward dating your friend's newly ex- boyfriend. Well, I don't know girl world so let's leave it at that.

When Jasmine said that Jacob and he weren't getting together I was definitely shocked. I can see the ways they look at each other, how they sneak glances at one another at random times and they never catch each other. I mean, anyone can see they like or maybe even love each other. But ya know I guess they cant. Love really is blind, am I right?

(AN: Sorry for the spelling mistakes. I hope  you enjoyed! Jasmine's outfit is at the side!

-xoxoxo purplebunnies106)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 642 18
Her name was Adelaide Branson. To everyone else, she had everything she needed; a good family, money, real friends, looks, and she was cheer captain...
501K 16.8K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
19K 691 36
Meet Emily Hayes. Pretty, kind of popular - and totally smitten by Jake. Meet Jake Williams. Badass, captain of the football team- and he barely ackn...
15.7K 255 5
[[MATURE]] 16 year old Emily was disgusted, to say the least, when she found out that the biggest nerd on campus, Justin, had a mega crush on her. Em...