Blessant (GirlxGirl. Lesbian...

By angelicliterature

How do you expect to control everything around you if you can't even control your own mind? Annamarie is an a... More

Part 1.
Part 3
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11
Part 12:
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17:
Part18.
Part 19.
Part 20
Part 21.
Part 22
Part 23:
Part 24:
!!!!!
Chapter 25
Announcement

Part 2.

20.1K 322 44
By angelicliterature

I'm in my bedroom, looking in the mirror at my outfit. I'm currently in a black Burberry suit with a white button down under the suit jacket, some of the buttons undone. I put on my black heels and fluff my flattened hair, hiding the shaved sides. I put on cherry Chapstick and some mascara. The racing thoughts in my head are fucking with my emotions.
"Don't fùck this up." I groaned at myself. I grab my things and head to my car and drove to Kathleen's apartment. I took the elevator to the second floor and knocked on her door. She opened it and I swear time froze. She's in a black cocktail dress that makes me thirsty for her curves. Her long legs are in black faux leather platform heels with a gold chain ankle strap. Her gold locks are curled, and her makeup is smokey, her lips as red as blood.
"You look so amazing." I whispered, looking at her gorgeous eyes. She smiled.
"You don't look too bad yourself, would you like to come in? Maybe get a glass of wine?" She asked. I walk toward her and wrap my arms around her waist.
"No thank you, I'm driving. Though I do want a little taste of what you have under these clothes." I smirked.
"Well, you're just gonna have to wait." She winked, then ran her tongue on my neck. She grabbed her keys and purse, locking her door. She took my hand in hers and we walked in the elevator.
"I like the way you transform yourself, if that makes sense." She giggled. I snorted, arching my eyebrow.
"What?" I asked.
"The way you dress. It's sexy." Kathleen whispered. I rolled my eyes.
We got downstairs to the parking lot. I opened her door for her and she got in. I sat in the drivers seat and started the car, it roaring to life. Hold you by gyptian started from the radio and I put up the volume and drove away.
Kathleen and I took turns talking about our lives. She's the only child. She comes from an Italian family. Her favorite color is grey and she likes to paint or read on her free time. We reached the restaurant and I looked at her.
"You look beautiful tonight, Kathleen." A small smile is on my lips.
"You look even better." She smiled and leaned forward, Eskimo kissing me before kissing me on the lips.
"You know, I've never met anyone like you before. Someone I could relate to in a weird way, you know?" She told me, looking up at me with her metal blues. I nodded, understanding completely. I got out the car and opened her door for her. She smiled with gratefulness and took my hand. We walked into the restaurant, the sophisticated atmosphere humid.
"Wow, this place is fancy." She whistled. I chuckled. The host stared at Kathleen with a glint of lust in his eyes. Jealousy overcame me.
"Reservations for two. Annamarie Vargas." I huffed. He stared at our entangled hands and sighed. I looked at Kathleen and her face is blank, her eyes are empty as she stares at him. I glare at him and it looks as if he flinched back, then guided us to our tables. Kathleen sat in the booth across from me and smiled timidly. I smiled back, calming down just from looking at her.
"I'll be back for your orders." He crooked. I nodded, Kathleen and I still staring at each other. She slips her fingers in between mine. I lift her hand and kiss it. She pushes her thumb on my lip and I kiss it too, pulling back and looking at her red nail polish.
"Red is a pretty color on you." I complimented.
"You're a pretty color on me." She smirked.
"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, feeling my cheeks heat up.
"It's true. You have a beautiful skin tone. While I'm just a pale Italian." She sighed.
"I think your skin is very pretty. It feels nice on my fingers." I licked my lips. She stared at me, her lips turned up in her famous smile.
"You're such a flirt." She laughed. I laughed along with her and she started to play with my hand. I watched her as she brought my big hand up to her face and kissed each finger. I sighed.
"What's taking him so long?" She asked, her eyebrows pushed together. She's so cute.
"Probably jerking off. Hey, wanna get out of here?" I asked her, leaning forward.
"But you paid for this, I feel bad." She sighed. I smiled.
"I have more money where that came from. Let's go raid a five guys driveway and eat icecream." I smiled. She giggled, nodding. I grabbed her purse and her hand, then we ran out the restaurant, into my car.
We drove around Manhattan, singing loudly to the radio and eating fast food. I know I was gonna regret this later, but I didn't care at the moment. My focus was on Kathleen, the beautiful girl that's now sitting on my lap in nothing but her watch on my couch. After going to five guys and McDonald's, we came back to my apartment and had hot sex on my dining table, and now we are eating m&m mcflurries while watching frasier.
"This has been the most perfect date. Thank you, Ann." She smiled, feeding me some of her Icecream. I leaned in and kissed her, causing her to get Icecream all over her mouth. She laughed and slid off my lap, plopping down on the side, pushing her bare legs on my lap.
"What's your favorite thing in the world?" She asked. I looked at her.
"The sounds you make when my mouth is on your skin." I smiled. She blushed, looking down at her Icecream.
"Birthday?" I asked.
"August 10th, yours?" She looked up at me.
"July 10th." I laughed.
"We are literally a month apart. You're turning twenty five before me though. In a few weeks, actually." She smirked. I stuck my tongue out at her.
"Oh shut up. Twenty five isn't that old." I chuckled. She smiled, then looked down, her arms wrapped around my neck.
"What's wrong?" I asked, trying to look at her face. She laid her head on my shoulders and I felt wetness.
"Babe?" I asked. She looked up at me and her eyes are red, tears falling down her cheeks.
"What's the matter, Kate?" I kissed a tear that escaped from her sockets. She sniffed.
"Please don't ever leave." She sobbed, wheezing in her lungs. She sobbed hard, her face red and her body shaking. I reached for her purse and pulled out her blue inhaler and shook it, opening it and pushing it into her mouth. I pumped it into her and she breathed, pushing it away. She started to cry again, and wiped her face.
"I know we just met but you're so wonderful and sweet and I don't want you to leave. Everyone leaves me and It hurts so bad. Just please." She started to sob again and it finally happened. Tears fell down my cheek as I looked at the girl crying in front of me. The voices stopped, and I just stared.
"I will never, ever leave you. I won't. I like you, a lot. You make me smile and not a lot of people make me smile. People leave me too and it'll kill me to not have you by my side." I sniffed, wiping her tears.
"Fall in love with me. Let's be crazy, together." She whispered. I nodded.
"I plan on it. Just know, I'm a little crazy than normal." I chuckled. She laughed.
"Me too. Im above insanity." She smiled.
"You're perfect." I smiled at her.
"We're perfect." She cooed, kissing me. I kissed her back, running my hands on her bare back as I feel her hand creeping down my thigh, into my underwear. I moan as she touches my clít
"Let's go to bed." She whispers in my ear. I pick her up, carrying her and my Ice cream into the bedroom. We worshipped each other all night, both of us happy to be in each other's arms.
"I'll never leave you. I don't think I could've if I tried." Were my last words before we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep..

It's been two weeks since Kathleen and I got together. We've been working. She moderates the pre-academic classes at the school while I guide people through the zoo and tame animals for nine hours. Then after work, we both either go to my place or hers, fuck the stress out of each other and relax. Since meeting Kathleen, I've felt lighter and happier while I use my all to make her happy. It feels good.
"Baby, why are people so mean?" She asked me as she sits at the desk in her living room, pink and green post it's all over the desk as she organizes her paperwork. Her hair is in a messy bun and she's in one of my tank tops she stole from me and a pair of shorts. Im hanging upside down on her couch, my bare legs in the air.
"The opposite reason why people are so nice, my love. Nice people learn how to respect others, as for mean people, they just like to treat you like shit because they don't know how else to express the anger they have inside of them. Why'd you ask?" I answered while folding a piece of paper into an airplane. I tossed it and it twirled and twirled into the air, hitting the paper shredder that she's placed on the floor.
"There's a student who asked me. I couldn't answer because I could be a bitch sometimes too. Do you think she's being bullied?" She asked, pushing her glasses up her nose.
She's so fùcking cute.
"Does she look like she's being bullied?" I asked. She shook her head.
"She comes in my office a lot, though." She smiled.
"Maybe she has the hots for you." I giggled.
"I have the hots for you." She laughed, walking toward me. She bent down and kissed me, before turning and walking away. I grabbed her waist before she could walk any further and slid on the floor, causing her to straddle my stomach.
"You're cute. I like the way you have concern for other people. It's one of the qualities you have that I like." I smiled at her. She kissed my forehead.
"My parents want to visit." She sighed.
"Mine do, too." I looked up at her face.
"I don't want them to visit." She pouted, putting her head on my shoulder.
"Me either, babe, but they'll have to come eventually." I sighed, knowing my parents will pop up eventually.
"Maybe we should plan something. Like a BBQ. For both our families." She suggested. That doesn't sound too bad.
"That's a good idea. When should we have it?" I asked.
"How about tomorrow? It's Saturday and we're both off." She looked at me. I nodded, smiling. She leaned in and kissed my nose, then my mouth when it hit me. I'm meeting her parents. Is it too soon? Will they like me?
"An? You okay?" She asked. I didn't realize I was shaking.
"Anxiety about meeting your folks." I sighed. She kissed me again, linking her fingers with mine.
"It'll be okay. I promise. I'll be with you all through it, tomorrow." She smiled. I nodded.
"So should it be at my place?" I asked. My flat has a nice balcony we can all sit and eat at.
"That would be nice. And when everyone leaves, it'll be you and I alone in that bed of yours." She smirked, her sexy sinister smile.
"Yes, ma'am." I chuckled. She stood up, taking my hand and helping me up.
"Okay, so I'll call my folks and you can call yours, then I'll give you head and then I can finish working." She winked, grabbing her house phone. I was about to grab her when I heard her speak in Italian. I watched in awe as her silky voice let out this beautiful language. She smiled at me and walked into the kitchen, pouring herself some of the lemonade I made and sipped. I watched her mouth move. I didn't care if I was staring like a creep, she's beautiful.
"I'm gonna call my mother." I whispered. She nodded. I walked into her bedroom and grabbed my phone. I dialed my moms number, but she didn't pick up. He did.
"Hello?" He asked. I couldn't speak. My mouth is glued shut by pain.
"Anna?" I heard him ask. I cleared my throat.
"Where's mom?" I crooked, my voice hoarse.
"She's busy. Whatever you have to say, you can say to me, darling." He cooed. My skin bursted into goosebumps.
"My girlfriend and I are having a BBQ at my flat. Her family is going to be there, and I was wondering if you all would like to come?" I asked, my eyes shut closed as I hoped to God he has work tomorrow.
"Yes, of course. I'll inform your mother and your sister. She has great news to tell you. I miss you, sweet child." He whispered. Bile traveled up my body.
"You don't miss me. Just tell mom and Sara about tomorrow please. Goodbye." I hung up the phone and stared blankly at the black screen. He ruined my life. Ruined my childhood and he rubs it in my face like its nothing.
"Baby, are you okay?" I heard Kathleen walk into the room. I sighed and looked up at her, tears in my eyes. She came to me and hugged me to her, my face on her stomach. They didn't fall. I sniffed and sighed against her.
"Would you like to talk about it, beautiful?" She looked down at me. I shook my head.
"Not yet. Not right now, but my family is coming. What did yours say?" I asked, trying to forget the conversation I had.
"They're delighted to come. They're excited to meet you." She smiled. I smiled back.
"Do you want to take a nap?" I asked her, feeling exhausted. She removed her shorts and her shirt, then climbed into bed. I did the same and slid under the cool covers, holding her close. I breathed in her scent, becoming content.
"How are you, today?" I asked her.
"I'm okay." She sighed. She told me about how she tends to break down on some days, especially if she's really stressed so I ask her how she is.
"How are you?" She asked.
"Im good now that I'm with you." I smiled against her skin. She cuddled into me.
"I heart you." She quoted from Orange is the new black. I chuckled.
"I heart you, too. You make me feel okay. Like everything is going to be fine." I sighed. She sniffed, wiping her face.
"The past two weeks have been the best weeks. You make me feel content." She turned and looked at me. She exhaled, the wheezing evident in her lungs. I took her inhaler out her drawer and opened it, putting it in her mouth. I watched as she pulled. I love taking care of her like this.
"I really love the fact that we can sit in silence and talk about things other people will consider weird. I just love it." She sniffed. I kissed her forehead and we just stared for a while.
"It's weird how I got asthma." She stated after a while. I smiled.
"You're weird." I snickered while Eskimo kissing her. She snorted.
"When I became depressed I just suddenly couldn't breathe on my own. Like, this sadness and pressure just weighed me down so much that it compressed my lungs. I can't function the way a normal soul could." She sighed.
"That's beautiful." I stated.
"You're beautiful." She kissed me, softly. I sighed and deepened the kiss, passion filling the atmosphere.
She pulled back and smiled. She grabbed the remote to her stereo and you by the 1975 started.
"You love mainstream music, don't you?" I smirked, holding her hips as she straddled me. She laid her hands on my chest.
"You know, an old lady like me loves anything on the radio." She giggled. I snorted, putting her forehead on mine.
"Is that a grey hair I see?" I gasp, laughing as she slapped my shoulder. She stuck her tongue out and I kissed it, grazing my tongue against the tip.
"That was hot, do it again you animal." She moaned. She stuck her tongue out again and I licked it, sliding my tongue into her mouth. Grayscale by Jesse boykins III came on.
"God, I love this song. I swear I could've liked you for your music taste alone, but you're personality is gold." I sighed. She started moving her hips on top of me to the beat.
"You're the star in my mind. You fill me up with peace and my veins pound when you're in my presence. You make me feel alive, again. See?" She takes my hand and puts it on her chest, her heartbeat rapid against her caged ribs. It beats and beats, every second passing by as the universe shifts and the earth rotates, while our joined hands sit on her chest. I flipped her over so she's on her back and I laid my head on her chest, near her heart. I listen, feeling my heart beat in sync, calling for hers.
"I can feel it, already." I whispered. She tangled her fingers in my hair, scratching lightly.
"Feel what? My heart beating every syllable of your name?" She asked.
"Me starting to fall in love with you." I kissed her chest.
"Continue to fall, for i'm falling right next to you." She yawned.
Kathleen and I talk about tomorrow and what time we should have everything prepared, until she stopped answering and started snoring very loudly. I chuckled and followed along, falling into a blissful sleep after a long day spending it with my girl, ready for tomorrow...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 2.9K 69
Natsu is a tall, pink haired Fire mage. Lucy is a blonde Stellar mage. Natsu would do anything to keep Lucy safe, the same way she would to him.. T...
248K 8.5K 200
𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬. ═══════════ another collection of bts memes that I found. there is a third bts memes book if you'd like to read that as well! β€’cre...
74.8K 3K 101
A little something different.