annoying | k. bakugou

By IdyllicTomura-

๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ Bakugou and (y/n) annoys each other but eventually became insomniac buddies ๐Ÿ—’ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 08/30/20... More

โ™ก โฐยน
โ™ก โฐยฒ
โ™ก โฐยณ
โ™ก โฐโด
โ™ก โฐโต
โ™ก โฐโถ
โ™ก โฐโท
โ™ก โฐโธ
โ™ก โฐโน
โ™ก ยนโฐ
โ™ก ยนยน
โ™ก ยนยฒ
โ™ก ยนยณ
โ™ก ยนโด
โ™ก ยนโต
โ™ก ยนโถ
โ™ก ยนโท
โ™ก ยนโธ
โ™ก ยนโน
โ™ก ยฒโฐ
โ™ก ยฒยน
โ™ก ยฒยฒ
โ™ก ยฒยณ
โ™ก ยฒโด
โ™ก ยฒโต
โ™ก ยฒโถ
โ™ก ยฒโท
โ™ก ยฒโธ
โ™ก ยฒโน
โ™ก ยณโฐ
โ˜† special โ˜†
โ™ก ยณยน
โ™ก ยณยฒ
โ™กยณโด

โ™ก ยณยณ

29K 946 2.7K
By IdyllicTomura-

This is a long one.

■■■■■

It all started with You getting picked as an intern. At first, you were excited abut getting picked since there was a lot of your classmates who's greater than you.

But what you felt changed when Aizawa announced who chose you. It was Hawks, the damn bird who pranked you and Bakugou about the pregnancy presentation. Tokoyami was also picked, which you were okay with.

You were kinda okay with it, it was a lifetime opportunity (also a collab for your tik tok account.) Good thing you passed the provisional exam for this to happen, but your lover, Bakugou Katsuki didn't.

He was inside of your room doing his homework while you and some of his classmates were jamming in the common room.

You looked at Tokoyami, "Should we pack?" You asked, Tokoyami shrugged as an answer.

"I don't know. Maybe." He mumbled, You find Tokoyami's quirk, Dark shadow quite awesome. He's got a friend in him.

"Pack your things, you'll be going to Kyushu tomorrow." Aizawa announced to the two of you which made you nod your head.

You bid farewell to your teacher and to Tokoyami before you ran towards the elevator. Once you arrived on your floor, you quickly ran towards your room, not even bothering to knock before you barged it. It's your room anyways.

You quickly took your phone out of your pocket before you dialed Hawks' phone number, which he gave you through the chat on Tik tok.

A few ring before you heard Hawks' voice on the other end. "Who is this? You might be my friend if you know my number." He chuckled at the other end which made you roll your eyes.

"It's me, (Y/N)." You said.

"Who's that?" Bakugou asked as he turned aroun in his chair to face you. You ignored his question and just continued talking with Hawks.

"You really have to choose me as your intern?" You asked with disbelief in your voice. Hawks chuckled, "Did Aizawa joke?" He asked.

"No." You answered, "But why me?" You added as you plopped yourself down on your bed, Bakugou followed you and he sat at the edge, still looking at you with confusion visible in his eyes.

He also didn't like that you ignored his question and just continued on talking with the person on the other end of the line.

"Because you're my bestfriend--" Hawks said but you cut him off.

"Not that bestfriend shit, why me?" You asked once again, clearly annoyed at what Hawks said.

"You should've let me finish, I chose you because you're a great person and a great hero and I would really love it if you'll intern with me." Hawks said.

"Pack your things now, Baby bird. You're leaving by tomorrow." He chuckled which made you roll your eyes.

"Stop calling me "Baby bird."" You stated, before you ended the call. Bakugou raised his eyebrow when he heard what you said.

"Who were you talking to just a while ago?" Bakugou asked as he glared at you. You let out a squeak when you heard Bakugou's voice, you didn't realize that he was just behind you.

"It was Hawks." You answered, you stood up and walked towards your closet. You pulled a luggage out of it and placed some clothes that you would need over the week of interning with Hawks.

"Why are you packing your stuffs?" Bakugou slightly panicked, you looked at him and his expression made you chuckle.

"Hawks chose me as his intern." You mumbled, picking some clothes to bring. You heard Bakugou sigh which made you turn to him again.

"Tch, that's nice." He mumbled as he covered his eyes with his arm, you just chuckled at what he said since he didn't pass the provisional exam.

"You should go, 'Tsuki." You mumbled as you folded another tshirt, Bakugou looked at you like you hurt his feeling, "What?"

"I gotta pack and sleep early, so you got to go." You added which made Bakugou growl. He stomped his way towards the door which made you chuckle.

Bakugou harshly closed the door but you just ignored it and continued packing. Once you were done, you immediately lied down on your bed and slept. You got a busy day tomorrow so you just wanted to sleep right now.

The next day at school, Bakugou looked around searching for you. He entered the classroom only to see your seat empty. His brows met in confusion as he sat down on his own seat.

When Aizawa entered the class, everybody sat down on their own respective seat. "(Y/N) and Tokoyami will be gone for 5 days because of their internship with Hawks in Kyushu." He briefly explained before he started with the lessons.

Bakugou looked at the empty seat beside him before he scoffed, 'this will be a long week.' He thought.

When lunch came, Bakugou took out his phone to scroll through your tiktok so he could watch your videos when he's feeling lonely.

When he tapped your account, his gaze fell onto a recent video, a new video that he haven't seen yet. He clicked on it and started watching the video.

"It all started when one dumb bitch," you appeared on the video, waving your hands. "Met an even dumber bitch" Hawks glared at you as entered the camera's view. Tokoyami was behind the two of you, minding his own business as he leaned on the railings.

"And they became bestfriends, the end." Tye video ended with Hawks carrying you onto the sky which startled you. He went into the comments section.

"Why aren't they together yet? 🥺" one comment said which annoyed Bakugou. He read some replies to it saying, "dumb bitch, they're bestfriends wtf, (Y/N) have a boyfriend already" and "wtf the age gap dude! You nasty"

Hawks also commented, "WHY AM I THE EVEN DUMBER BITCH?!"

Bakugou just hid his phone back on his pocket before he walked towards the cafeteria.

Once Bakugou was back in his room after class was done, He quickly took out his phone and called you. He heard 3 rings before you answered.

"Shut the fuck up, Hawks." He heard you say. "What's up, Katsuki?" You said as you walked away from Hawks.

"When will you come home?" He quickly asked as he lied down on his bed, you chuckled at what he said. "I've been gone for like 1 day and you already missed me." You exclaimed.

"I miss your cuddles not you." Bakugou teased. You rolled your eyes even though he can't see it. "You won't be getting cuddles from me when I come home!" You yelled through the phone. Hawks then tapped your shoulder and signaled you that the three of you should head home.

"I gotta go now, Katsuki!" You said, Bakugou groaned at the other end.

"Bye, I love yo--" you quickly ended the call, not even realizing what Bakugou tried to say. You ran towards the two male and walked beside them towards Hawks' apartment.

Bakugou stared at his phone in disbelief. You hung up before he could even say "I love you". Bakugou just scoffed before he opened his tik tok app and scrolled through your videos that contains him.

A few minutes of binge watching your videos, he scrolled to the top and saw that you posted a new one. "If ever you'll become Hawks' girlfriend, Just know that he has a spare room in his apartment and you can already move in with him even if you're still not comfortable with sleeping beside him." You just said before you ended the video.

Bakugou just sighed before he replayed the video, he doesn't even care about Hawks' spare room, he just wanted to see your face.

The next day and the next days after that was all the same, you post random tik toks with Hawks and Tokoyami every morning and night while Bakugou just sits alone in his room wanting your cuddles.

He calls you everyday but it only goes on for about 1 minute before you end the call. He does eventually said "I love you" again and he was happy that you said it back.

Bakugou lied on his bed again as he called you. "(Y/N)" he said once he heard you answer it.

"Yes?" You briefly answered, "You're coming home tomorrow, right?" He asked as he stared at the picture frame with a picture of the two of you beside his bed.

You hummed as an answer, "I don't know what time though" You said. "Good" Bakugou mumbled as he closed his eyes. You chuckled at the other end which made Bakugou smile.

"You talking to your boyfriend?" Bakugou suddenly heard Hawks' voice on the phone which annoyed him. "Shut up, Hawks." You lazily swatted the bird man away.

"Just wanted to say we gotta go home" Hawks said with a hurt tone. You just rolled your eyes at him, "Sorry Katsuki, I got to end the call." You said before you ended the call.

Bakugou placed his phone down on his bedside table before he took his pillow and hugged it.

'She'll be back tomorrow' he thought.

Saturday, the day you'll be coming home. Once he woke up, he immediately took his phone and called you. He waited for you to answer the call but you didn't.

He looked at your tik tok account if you posted anything, but there was no new posts. He sighed before he went to his bathroom and did his necessities.

Once he finished, he sat on the edge of his bed and picked his phone up. Once again searching through your tik tok if you posted a new video.

"Bakubro! Breakfast's ready!" Kirishima called from outside the door. Bakugou huffed before he stood up and opened the door. Kirishima stood outside, his hands inside his pocket.

Bakugou didn't say anything and just started walking towards the elevator. Kirishima just followed him and stayed quiet.

When they arrived at the dinner room, Bakugou started to eat his food. Everybody just stared at his quiet self and how his face barely have any emotions. He wasn't even frowning.

When they finished, Bakugou stayed for am hour on the common room staring right at the door. Just waiting for you to enter the dorm and attack him with cuddles.

He walked back to his room with a sad look. He just stayed inside of his room all day, thinking that you'll eventually come to his room and cuddle with him 'cause you also missed him.

But that's not what happened here.

He sat up from his bed, thirsty. He lazily stood up and walked towards the door to go to the kitchen and get himself some nice cold water. When he saw Tokoyami talking with Kaminari, he stopped.

"When did you arrive?" He asked as he walked near Tokoyami. "Around 3 pm" Tokoyami answered, Bakugou didn't even think about his thirst and just took the elevator to go to the girl's dorm.

Once he arrived at the girl's side, he quickly ran towards your room, only stopping infront of your dorm.

You sat on your chair infront of your desk. A bunch of assignments on your desk. When you entered the dorms, you saw Izuku waiting in the common room with a bunch of papers.

You just knew right then and there that you'll be busy for the rest of the weekend.

Suddenly, a slam of the door caught you attention, your boyfriend standing outside glaring at you. He stomped his way towards you, "You've been home for hours now." He growled.

You just gave him a look of confusion before you turned your attention back on your assignments. "I still didn't get my cuddles!" He complained, you just sighed.

"I have to do something, Katsuki. Just lay down on the bed or something." You mumbled, Bakugou looked at the papers on your desk before he growled and sat on the bed as he crossed his arms.

You chuckled at his cute expression before you turned to your assignments. "So what happened with your internship?" Bakugou tried to start a conversation.

"Just stuffs." You answered, not even looking his way. "What stuff?" Bakugou asked as he turned to his side.

"I don't know." You mumbled, writing answers on your papers. Bakugou groaned behind you as he lied on his stomach.

"(Y/N)" he whined as he stared at your back, you didn't falter and just continued doing your assignment. "Cuddle with me." He added before he hugged your pillow.

"Later." You briefly answered. Bakugou groaned once again before he hid his face in your pillow. He stayed in that position for a while before he remembered something that he wanted to tell you.

"You remember when you said that you'll reward me some cuddles when I ace a test?" He asked. You didn't pay attention and just hummed. "I aced our math test, now give me cuddles." He proudly said before he opened his arms wide.

"Later." Your same answer annoyed him. "You said that 30 minutes ago." He whined as he rolled on your bed.

Bakugou took out his phone and watched a few tik toks to entertain him. He looked at the time and saw that 15 minutes passed.

"Can we cuddle now?" He asked, hoping not to get the same answer. "After i'm done with this." Not the same answer, but not the answer he wanted.

"Just please cuddle with meee" He exclaimed as he sat up on your bed, "I said when i'm done with this." You threw him a glare which made him look like a hurt puppy as he lied down on your bed again.

He hugged your pillow as he stared at your back, he whimpered when another 30 minutes passed but still you weren't done.

You on the other hand, is tired. You've been writing stuffs for two hours now and your hand was not just handling it well. You leaned on your chair and placed your pen down which caught Bakugou's attention.

But he whimpered again when you stretched and continued working on your assignment again.

15 minutes passed again, he doesn't even know how patient he was waiting for you. "Can we cuddle now?" He asked again.

You looked at him with a glare, "I'll just finish all of this and then we'll proceed with that cuddling." Bakugou gulped as he looked at your expression.

"But you still have a lot of papers to do." He complained. "That's right." You said before you turned your back on him. You took your headphones and wore it to block Bakugou's words.

He whimpered when he saw you put your headphones on, he was on the verge of tears but he stopped himself.

When he couldn't take it anymore, he stood up from your bed and walked towards your position.

He pulled you away from your desk which startled you, "What the--" you got cut off when Bakugou sat on your lap and just wrapped his arm around your neck, his face not the usual frowning one, but like a hurt attention deprived puppy.

"You were gone for a week! I missed you so fucking much and now that you're back, you're ignoring me!" He exclaimed as he look straight at your eyes. You getting shocked because of his eyes which were on the verge of tears.

A tear rolled down his cheeks and you quickly wiped it away with your thumb, "No don't cry." You mumbled as you cupped his face.

"I still have a lot of assignments to do." You sighed as you carressed Bakugou's back. He whimpered and you promised to yourself that starting today, you didn't want to hear Bakugou's whimper again.

Bakugou hugged you tightly, and you gladly wrapped your arms around him. "How many bad days did you get?" You asked.

"5 days." Bakugou answered. You quickly pulled him away from you.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, 'Tsuki." You said, you placed kisses all over his face before you placed a one longer kiss on his lips. Bakugou smiled at you before he hid his face in the crook of your neck once again.

"Let's go to bed." You mumbled, Bakugou stood up and immediately sat on the bed which made you chuckled. You placed another kiss on his lips before the two of you lied down.

"Let's sleep now, 'Tsuki." You said, Bakugou hummed.

"I love you, (Y/N)" Bakugou mumbled as he closed his eyes. Your lips tugged up into a smile, "I love you too." You softly said before you hugged him.

And for the first time, Bakugou was the little spoon.

■■■■■

This is requested by @Hi_I_am_a_human thank you for requesting btw, this is the first request I got. I hope you liked this! I made it extremely long for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.6K 13
แถœแต’โฟแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ "๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž? ๐—ช๐—›๐—ฌ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—จ๐—–๐—ž?" ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—๐—...
75.6K 2.4K 29
ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›ษชษดษขโ„ข ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ A textfic in which Bakugou texts his childhood friend for the first time in years. But they're...
4.1M 166K 56
"chill, bro, it ain't that deep." y/n l/n is a down to earth girl with a pretty useful quirk, in her opinion. she starts to attend ua high, and makes...
39.1K 911 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...