♡ ²³

Sometimes, i just feel so productive that I make another chapter.

■■■■■

As soon as Ochaco got her teacher's permission, she instantly ran towards the dorm to announce it. "AIZAWA-SENSEI APPROVED!" She yelled.

Some of the students were already sitting in the common room when Ochaco announced it and they all cheered. As usual, you were still in your room and Bakugou's in his. Mina looked at Kirishima, "You go get Bakugou, tell him to bring (Y/N) also," Mina instructed as she pointed at Kirishima.

Kirishima nodded as he run towards the boy's dorm. "The rest, set this common room up so we can fit." Mina instructed the others, the others obeyed as thy pushed the couch to each side, "Uhmm-- Yaomomo? Can you make like a mattress? for the whole class?" She added as she looked at Momo who gave her a thumbs up.

One by one the others who heard the big news went down to help with the set up.

All that was left now was you and Bakugou.

"Hey Bakubro! The whole class is planning on a sleepover tonight at the common room, you should go and bring (Y/N) with you, she's still in her dorm." Kirishima said as he barged in his Bakugou's room. Bakugou immediately snarled at Kirishima, "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM" he yelled. Kirishima just left without saying anything else.

Bakugou didn't want to come and hang out with all of the extras because according to him they'll just do some shitty stuff. One thing that made Bakugou change his mind is you, Kirishima ordered him to bring you with him when he'll go to the common room. Since his mind was being bugged by why you're not hanging out with him anymore, he took a pillow from his bed and stood up.

He doesn't take any orders from some lowly extra but if it mean he can hang out with you, he'll do it.

Silence coated every corner of your room, you were finally done reading some comments (nice and hate comments combined) and just decided to read a book. Your mood was great again thanks to that one user in tik tok defending you from some hate comments.

You were so indulged in your book when you heard a sudden knock on your door. You sighed not wanting to move from your position now but you need to. You walked over to the door and opened it, meeting his vermilion eyes. "Oh, hey Bakugou." You muttered softly as you leaned to your doorframe.

Bakugou just entered your room, took one of your pillows before he pulled you out of your room as he closed the door. "WAIT-- Where are we going?" You asked as you look at your hand which Bakugou was holding, you then felt your face flush red.

"we're having some fucking sleepover with all those extras" he answered, You just stayed quiet and let Bakugou dragged you towards the common room.

As the two of you arrived in the common room, everybody was already hanging out, some were lying down on a big ass mattress, while some were sitting on a couch or on the floor. Everybody turned to you and Bakugou when they noticed your presence, untilthere eyes dragged down to your's and Bakugou's hand.

You immediately noticed it and pulled your hand away from Bakugou's hand, slightly hearing Bakugou growl at the lost of contact but you just shrugged it off. Bakugou handed you a pillow before he walked to Kirishima and Kaminari.

You just stood there for a while, searching for a spot to seat on when you saw Mina waving at you. "(Y/N)! Come here!" She said, you smiled before you walked towards her, hugging your pillow.

"Hi" you softly mumbled as you sat beside them, "You haven't been out of your room lately!" Mina scolded you as soon as you sat beside her. You just scratched your neck and chuckled. "I was busy." you answered.

"Enough of that" Ochaco muttered as she looked at you, "There's totally something going on between you and Bakugou..." she muttered squinting her eyes as if she's analizing you. "there's nothing." you muttered, hugging the pillow tighter.

"(Y/N), he's only hanging out with you! and you've been talkative to him and not your own bestie" Mina slumped. You just chuckled and didn't answer, then Momo dropped a bomb, "Do you like him?" she whispered, you then felt all blood in your body rush to your cheeks.

"Just admit it, (Y/N)" Ochaco said. You just sighed and looked away. "It's obvious," Tsuyu added.

You closed your eyes tightly and buried your face in the pillow inhaling its scent,"i do" you confessed. Mina then cheered, but you didn't care about it.

The only thing you were thinking now is 'why does my pillow smell different?'

"And by the way, judging from the cover of that, It's not yours kero" Tsuyu observed, You immediately pulled away from the pillow and examined it. The cover was gray with small explosion designs. You gasped and immediately looked at Bakugou.

He was also hugging your pillow, unaware that it wasn't his. Kirishima then said something that made his face go red resulting to him hiding his face in your pillow.

"Sooooo?" Ochaco prolonged, totally seeking answers, "You like Bakugou, then why are you avoiding him? Why are you guys not hanging out?" She asked.

You looked away at the group and stared at Bakugou, "He's pursuing his goal to become number one. I'll be one of those girls who'll confess to him and get rejected" you mumbled, as you smile looking at Bakugou.

"That's what you think. How can you be so sure?" Momo argued but you didn't reply.

Mina just sighed thinking that Tsuyu's plan did nothing but just Bakugou holding your hand. Everybody was doing their own business inside of their own friend group.

Bakugou was yelling at the bakusquad minus Mina. You just stayed at the corner and didn't talk with anybody, Mina just let you do what you want to do.

Todoroki came up to you, "You're alone" he mumbled as he took a seat beside you. You smiled and glanced at him. "Yeah, I am." You simply answered. "You're alone too" you added as you bumped his shoulder.

"But i'm with you now right? I'm not alone anymore" Todoroki exclaimed which made a smile on your face, you just nodded and faced the rest of your classmate.

What you didn't know is that Todoroki was teasing someone, that someone being Bakugou who is currently glaring at the two of you.

He was thinking of going to you a while ago but Todoroki beat him up to it as he saw Todoroki walk towards you.

"Damn half and half bastard" Bakugou muttered, shooting daggers at Todoroki. Kaminari and Kirishima then noticed it.

"Ooh~ Jealous, are we?" Kirishima teased getting a snarl as a reply from Bakugou. "Shut up!" He growled.

"Chill bro" Kaminari tried to calm him down but to no avail he's still angry. "Just go to (Y/N) if that's what makes you calm." Suggested Kaminari.

"That damn IcyHot is there" he muttered, grinding on his teeth(?)

Kaminari and Kirishima didn't say anything else to calm Bakugou. They just let him be.

"Do you like someone, (Y/N)?" Todoroki suddenly asked. You then gave him a confused look, "Why you suddenly ask that?" You asked. "And yes, i do" you added wanting to get out of the conversation.

"It's Bakugou" Todoroki said, it's not even a question he was so sure. "You've been hugging his pillow" he continued. You just covered your cheeks and shutted up not wanting anymore questions being thrown at you.

"He's looking at us now, probably angry that I beside his beloved" He exclaimed, you looked at to where he was looking and saw Bakugou angry as he looked at Todoroki. "Stop giving me false hope" you mumbled. "But what if it's true?" Todoroki argued.

"It'll probably not" you argued back standing up and bid goodbye to him before you walked towards the girls.

■■■■■

I'll be busy for the whole day tomorrow so I decided to update early. Hope you enjoyed it <333