♡ ¹⁶

Excited for my new keyboard uwu

■■■■■

It's been about 30 minutes when you felt the effects of boredome. Bakugou was still on your laptop doing something and searching some things. He also seems bored out of his mind. You backed out of the thing you were doing and saw an app. You haven't played it for a while since you've been focusing on your tik tok when you got like a hundred followers.

You immediately beamed and took your other phone from your bedside table and tossed it close to Bakugou. He took your phone and gave you a confused look. "What?" He asked as he waved the phone in his hand.

You smiled at him and showed him the app, "Let's play this!", he looked at your phone and raised his eyebrow. "What's that?" He asked. You opened the app and explained, "it's called 'Among us', basically we're in a ship and there's a traitor or what they call an impostor, and he sabotages the ship and kill crewmates." you explained as Bakugou looked at your (e/c) orbs.

"And there are crewmates who does some tasks to maintain the ship, when the imposter kills someone and a crewmate sees the body, they'll report it and the whole team votes on who's the imposter, did you get it?" You continued, Bakugou nodded before he opened your phone and clicked on the app.

"Also put on some headphones," you ordered as you handed him your earphones, while you put your own headphones on.

You explained some more things to him such as the map and other things.

"That's some long ass explanation that you did." He murmured. You just ignored his comment before you clicked on 'host'. When you did all the settings, you continued and told Bakugou the code. He chose his color which is orange, while you chose (f/c).

Not long after the lobby was field with 10 players before you started.

You then realized that you were seated beside Bakugou so you crawled towards the headboard and leaned on it, "What are you doing there, dumbass?" He asked annoyed. You rolled your eyes at him and said "You can't know if i'm the imposter or not, dummy" you answered. Bakugou just layed down before he turned the phone he's holding, away from you.

The 'Shhh' thing appeared and you were the imposter. You smirked and looked at Bakugou whose focused on his phone. "Hey Katsu, come with me, I gotta keep my eye on you." You stated as you followed him, he was heading towards security. He was too focused on the game that he didn't notice the little smirk on your face

Luckily, nobody followed you both, when you arrived at security, you immediately killed Bakugou and vented, "WTF!" He screamed as he got jumpscared from the sound. He looked at you, betrayal and disbelief evident in his eyes. "Why would you kill me?!" He yelled as you laughed your guts out. Bakugou growled at you which made you shut up.

He let out a little 'tch' before he moved towards you layed down, His head inches away from your lap, "You know I could see the screen right?' You stated as you looked at him. "You killed me." He just growled, you returned your attention to your game. He stayed as a ghost and did his task.

Somebody hosted an emergency when they saw Bakugou's body, They were all oblivious to the fact that you were the one that killed him. "They're all dumb." Bakugou murmured and you giggled.

"explosionboii went with someone," you read, "He noticed" you said as you looked at Bakugou. "HAH! PAYBACK FOR KILLING ME!" HE yelled as he pointed at you. You shushed him and gave him a glare, "don't yell, dumbass." you scolded, "Mina and Ochaco might here you!"

Eventually, you got kicked out of the ship resulting to Bakugou laughing at your face. You just rolled your eyes at him and walked towards the table in your room where you placed your chips. "You want some?" You offered at him which he gladly took.

"Did they get the other imposter?" You asked, as you picked up your phone. "No. They're all dumb as heck." Bakugou stated reading the other's conversation.

You sabotaged some more and Bakugou finished some of his task, eventually the game finished with the imposters winning resulting to Bakugou glaring and snarling at you. You guys started another game so Bakugou moved away from you, not showing if he's an impostor or a crewmate.

You were a crewmate in this round, when the game started, you immediately followed Bakugou and he kept growling everytime you were alone in a room. You would do some task from time to time.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME!" he half whispered half yelled. You just shrugged at him and said "I'm doing tasks".

He squinted at you totally not buying what you said. You left him alone after done. Going to other rooms to finish your task when Black entered and killed you. You sighed and placed down your phone down before you plopped yoursefl beside Bakugou who was focused on the game not even minding the distance between your faces.

He entered the room you were killed and immediately reported it, he looked at you and smirked, "Hah! Who got killed first now?" He teased. The others were discussing and theu were believing your killer.

"It's self report my ass!" He stated as he read every messages, "they're blaming me what the fuck" he added as he looked at you.

"It's black." You said. He immediately typed it but it was too late. Everybody has voted except Bakugou. He just growled before he skipped his vote.

Most of the votes were on him, resulting to him getting ejected from the ship, you just giggled and rolled on your bed, eyelids getting heavier.

"This game sucks" Bakugou snarled as he placed your phone down abruptly. "I know" you agreed closing your eyes. "I'm going to sleep" you said.

You heard one last thing before you fell asleep. "DON'T FUCKING SLEEP ON ME, FUCKING DUMBASS!"

■■■■■

My keyboard will arrive next week, hopefully.