I Was Reborn In RWBY With The...

By YourFriendToru

Y'know. Sometimes I felt like being the bad guy would be fun. You know what I mean! Like being the guys who d... More

New Beginnings (Prologue)
The System Of Crime (Eps 1)
The Beginning Of My Life (Eps 2)
Chaos Came Early I See (Eps 3)
The Time Flows (Eps 4)
The Beginning Of Something Special (Eps 5)
A Mothers Love (Eps 7)
The Grind (Eps 8)
The Goodbye (Eps 9)
Changing Emotions (Eps 10)
Meeting the Future (Eps 11)

The Escape To Save Her (Eps 6)

5.2K 192 51
By YourFriendToru

Hey guys Toru here.

I have nothing to say for this chapter!

Only like or vote if you truly enjoy the chapters in my books.

But other than that I hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell am I supposed to do about this?

I'm a toddler! And a level 5 at that!

Summer:"Hey Kuro...Are you okay?" Mom asked me as I realized It was unusual for me not to eat my cookies quickly.

Kuro:"Uh-Uhm. Yes! Yes I'm okay..." I said while looking away from her.

Oh great explanation Kuro...

Ruby had finished her cookies and left the room so it was just me and mom.

Mom looked at me with worry and sat next to me.

Summer:"Kuro...You're more intelligent than your sisters...That's obvious. And it's very unusual for you to act this way. I know somethings bothering you...so tell me what's wrong" She said staring into my eyes.

Kuro:"I know of the Danger in that Mission Mom..."

Summer:"You must be worried for my well being. Its okay Kuro....Your mother's stronger than you think. I didn't graduate from Beacon for nothing. Though I'm taking this mission I'll be okay. You're very smart for your age Kuro. You're very special." She Muttered as she kissed my forehead, picking me up as she stood up.

Summer:"Whoa! Tai was right! You guys are getting heavier!" She said with a laugh as she spent the next hour and a half with me.

.

.

.

This is bad.

This is really bad.

What am I gonna do!?

I already know the future! She's in danger and I can't do a thing right now!

Okay...think Kuro think!...What would be the best way to get Dad and Uncle Qrow to aid her...

.

.

.

Okay...I've got nothing.

So I've got about an hour and 15 minutes to devise a plan...

But what?

???:"Hey Little bro!" A sudden arm wrapped around my neck as I gave a small smile.

Kuro:"Hey Yang" I greeted the Yellow-haired Girl as she smiled cheekily at me.

Yang:"Whatcha doing? I've never seen you think this much" She Said with visible confusion.

Kuro:"Oh...I'm just thinking about stuff. It's not that important Yang. So don't worry about it" I said with a smile.

Yang stared at me for a moment before she squealed and hugged me.

Yang:"You're so cute! You're gonna get all the girls when you're older!" She said as I sighed.

Kuro:"I'm not cute..."

Yang:"Yes you are! Your smile is gonna swoon all of them!" She said with an excited expression as I took a deep breath.

The problem is that she is right....I'm fucking adorable...I have mom's looks and she's gorgeous....huh...I wonder what I'll look like in 12 years.

Kuro:"I guess...But why are you still hugging me!? Get off!" I exclaimed as She and I began to play wrestle.

This is why we got along so well. We were physical people and we enjoyed playing physically....Though her puns make me groan....How can a 4-year-old already know how to make puns!?

After we were finished, we were on the ground laughing.

I obviously won as I was stronger than her, but she's improving every time and we both enjoy our time together.

Yang:"You're the best little brother I could ever have Kuro!" She exclaimed as I gave her a gentle smile.

Kuro:"You're the best big sister I could ever have" I said back as we smiled at each other.

After a couple of minutes she got up and went to talk to Ruby. Then I thought about Mom and what I'd do.

Hey System?

DING!

------------------------------------------

Yes Host?

------------------------------------------

How can I get more basic missions?

------------------------------------------

It's quite simple really. All you have to do is ask for a mission and I'll have one for you until the main story starts.

------------------------------------------

Why didn't you tell me this!? I could've leveled up so much by now!

------------------------------------------

You never asked.

------------------------------------------

....touché....

Now that I know that. I've decided that I will attempt to follow mom to her Missions Post Area.

I won't be following her, but I will be following the Systems Location Tab for Missions. It tells me where she will be and where The danger will happen. So this shouldn't be hard right?

Well, you are wrong. My Dad's gonna be watching us and will definitely know I'm gone as I never leave the house.

So when the time is right, I'm gonna have to leave as soon as possible.

For Now...I just have to wait for the perfect moment once she leaves...

.

.

.

It was time for mom's departure and We were all at the entrance door. Ruby and Yang knew mom was going on a mission, but they weren't aware of the danger it held for her.

Ruby:"When will you be back Mommy?" She asked with a Sad expression on her face.

Summer:"I'll be back as soon as next week...Tai...Please take care of them..." She said, giving Ruby and Yang a hug.

As she looked at me, I looked away. I could tell this hurt her, but It also hurt me to do this.

I just...didn't want to look at her...Not now.

Summer:"Kuro...I'll be back....I promise" She sadly said as she left the door. The others were bewildered at my antics.

They had never seen me look away from or ignore mom. So they definitely knew something was up.

Before they could say anything, I quickly went upstairs. If everything goes the way It should, Dad should come up to talk to me soon.

I nearly cried when I heard mom's voice, but I sucked it up. The System only Nullifies my emotions, it doesn't completely stop them. It helps me calm down though.

As I heard knocks on the door, I looked at the door.

Kuro:"Come in" I quietly said As I expectantly saw Dad walk into the room with a Sour expression.

Tai Came to our bed and sat on it.

Tai:"Sit down" He ordered as I quickly did it and looked down.

He had never used a serious tone with me so I was afraid. Even the adult in me said to sit.

There was silence for a moment as he looked at me with concern.

Tai:"What happened with your mother Kuro. I've never seen you act like that" He asked with worry evident in his voice.

I looked at him for a moment, and but looked back down at my feet that swayed forwards.

Kuro:"I-I...I'm scared Dad..." I said with extreme worry lacing my voice.

Tai:"Scared of...What exactly?"

Kuro:"It's This...Mission Mom's going on...I...I feel like something bad is gonna happen! Every time I looked at her when she was at that door, my heart would begin beating faster, and my mind would be filled with worry...I...I'm afraid something bad will happen dad!" I said, looking at him with tears slightly brimming my small silver eyes.

Dad looked at me with shock as he had never seen me react to something so fearfully and hugged me.

Tai:"I understand your worries...but Your mother Is a strong woman. She's not gonna go down that easily. Especially with you three in her life...She would rather die for you all than Fall to a mission like this. I believe in her...And so should you...Kuro, You're smarter and more aware than your sisters...I don't want you to worry every minute she's gone because of a mission like this... Now I want you to relax. I don't want my son to stress himself out okay?" I nodded into his shirt as he let me go.

Tai:"Ok. Kuro. Please don't worry. She'll be back next week. I promise you that" He muttered as he left the room. Leaving me in my own Silence.

I quietly closed the door to my room and was met by a screen.

------------------------------------------

New Skill Acquired!

Emotional Expert

Gives you a higher chance for people to believe your words while in a deep emotional state. Whether you lie or not.

------------------------------------------

Oh, that's just lovely...

Now how do I get out of here?

The Back door...No...

The font door? Not even a Question.

Window? That might just work...

A I hopped through my window and looked at the outside world. The slow winds breezed through my Black Red-Tipped hair...Can you believe the red tips are natural!?

I suddenly heard someone call my and and I quickly bolted away from the window. I carefully Hopped into A small bush and Ran into the forest.

This isn't gonna be easy, and I know Uncle might look for me...

But this Isn't for me...This is for mom...

.

.

.

And that's all that matters.

[This by far was my favorite one to make.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 299 13
Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair length H/c: Hair color E/c: Eye color W/n:...
860K 25.2K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ----- 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
97.4K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
1.7K 36 3
(F/N) (L/N) a 17 year old teen escapes a place he would personally call hell, and he hides in a forest on a rainy night. The next day, he wakes up t...