Love Maze: 18 Exits (BTS X Re...

De JHPixelizedJM

Being the new girl is hard... especially if you have all 18 members of the Big Three going after you. The Big... Mais

Ch. 1: Almost an Accident
Ch. 2: The Big Three
Ch. 3: Awkward, Horribly Awkward
Ch. 4: Meeting TXT
Ch. 5: Sharing an Umbrella
Ch. 6: The Auditorium
Ch. 7: Secrets
Ch. 8: Hidden Talents
Ch. 9: Unexpected Visitor
Ch. 10: Fight Your Fears
Ch. 11: Special Performance
Ch. 12: Attempt at Changing
Ch. 13: Schedule Papers
Ch. 14: Ex
Ch. 15: Make Him Jealous
Ch. 16: Rooftop
Ch. 17: Hidden Sides
Ch. 18: Hidden Sides pt. 2
Ch. 19: Confession
Ch. 20: Wrong Move
Ch. 21: Break Up
Ch. 22: Fixing Mistakes
Ch. 23: A Little Too Late
Ch. 24: Accident
Ch. 25: Night Out
Ch. 26: Return
Ch. 27: New Workmate
Ch. 28: Officemates
Ch. 29: Guilty
Ch. 30: Night Out 2
Ch. 31: Passed Out
Ch. 32: Tipsy and Cute
Ch. 33: Promise
Ch. 34: Moving On
Ch. 35: Misunderstanding
Ch. 36: My Turn
Ch. 38: Awake
Ch. 39: Talking Things Out
Ch. 40: Couples
Ch. 41: Couples pt. 2
Ch. 42: Finally Discharged
A/N

Ch. 37: Who's At Fault

35 0 0
De JHPixelizedJM

Minhyuk’s POV

As I walk out of the hospital, I suddenly see Mina and Dahyun running towards the entrance with worried looks on their faces. They run towards me when they see me, and I turn to them as they reach me.

Mina: Minhyuk! What happened? Where’s Y/N?

Dahyun: Eunwoo just called me and said something happened to Y/N! Is she okay? What’s her condition right now?

I look at them sadly, then sigh.

Minhyuk: I don’t really know. I...

I look away from them guiltily.

Minhyuk: I left before the doctor said anything about her current condition.

I hear Dahyun breathe a confused “What?” and I look back at them.

Minhyuk: But you can ask the others once you’re inside. The doctor probably already told them something.

Dahyun breathes out a sigh and I suddenly make eye contact with Mina as I turn to her. Worry is showing on her face, but somehow... it seems like part of it is for me.

Mina: Dahyun, you go ahead inside. I’ll catch up later.

Dahyun: Huh? Where are you going?

Dahyun looks at Mina with a confused look and Mina smiles reassuringly at her.

Mina: Don’t worry. I’ll be there when the doctor arrives. I promise.

Dahyun then looks at me, sighs, then goes inside the building. Once she’s gone, Mina looks back at me and sighs.

Mina: You... you fought with Moonbin, didn’t you?

My eyes widen and Mina gives me a hopeless look.

Mina: Haven’t I told you to move on from Y/N already?

I look away from Mina guiltily and I start to become angry again.

Minhyuk: You wouldn’t understand. Moonbin was with her when-

Mina: Just because Moonbin was with her that time doesn’t mean you should blame her current state on him.

My eyes widen again and I look at Mina to see that worried look on her face. I look at her closely, and somehow I see...

Are those... tears?

Minhyuk: Y-you’re crying?

Mina suddenly shouts at me, and I feel like I can almost sense blame in her voice.

Mina: Yes! Obviously, I’m crying! What? You only noticed now?!

I look at her with a surprised look, and notice that her tears are streaming down.

Mina: Y/N is in the emergency room right now, but all you can think of is blaming Moonbin and getting into a fight with him. If you really cared about her, then you shouldn’t have become reckless and just hurt the love of her life like that! Didn’t you think of what she would think of you if she knew?!

Guilt runs through me again and I suddenly find myself taking a step towards Mina and wiping away her tears with one hand. When I pull my hand away, Mina looks at me, and I feel like I can see pity in her eyes.

Mina: I know it hurts to lose the person you love to someone you’ve trusted for a long time, but it hurts even more to lose the person you’ve trusted almost all your life.

My eyes widen and Mina looks down.

Mina: I should know... I felt that that night when I kissed Moonbin infront of Y/N.

Mina then breathes a sarcastic laugh as she looks at me.

Mina: I was pretty stupid, wasn’t I?

Suddenly, I feel her take the hand I used to wipe her tears and I look at my hand to see her hold it with both her hands.

Mina: I didn’t want you to turn out like me, that’s why I kept telling you to move on.

I look back at her and see her smiling faintly through her tears.

Mina: Don’t make the same mistakes I made... Rocky.

My eyes widen when I hear that name again. I haven’t heard it in 9 years ever since Mina and I went to different schools for high school. And when she transferred to the same school as me and the rest of Astro on the second year of junior high, she suddenly became Moonbin’s girlfriend and somehow, it seems like she had forgotten me. We still hung out, of course, but she just became more distant and distant until she transferred out after junior high. I barely saw her as my childhood friend after that. In
fact, I didn’t even see her as a friend at all when she returned during the music festival. But now...

Mina: I’m sorry I forgot all about you. But please... don’t forget all you’ve been through with Moonbin like I did to you.

Mina looks at me pleadingly and I sigh before nodding at her. Suddenly, she walks towards me and places her arms around my waist and leans her head on my chest. I’m surprised by her actions, but then I hear her crying again.

Minhyuk: M-Mina...?

Mina: And yet, after all this time, I still feel guilty for hurting Y/N like that.

My eyes widen and I look down at her. I can’t see her face, but I know she needs comforting right now, and so, I place my hand on her head.

Mina: I feel like it’s my fault that she got hurt today.

Minhyuk: Don’t be so hard on yourself...

I sigh before saying my next words.

Minhyuk: No one’s at fault here.

I then hear Mina chuckle through her tears.

Mina: And a while ago, you were blaming Moonbin.

My eyes widen and I look at Mina as she pulls back. She has a worried look on her face, now.

Mina: But I’m still worried about Y/N, so can we please just go inside already?

I look at Mina, then sigh.

Minhyuk: I am worried, too...

I then nod at her, and hold her hand as we go inside the hospital.

...

Dahyun’s POV
In the hospital

I run towards the waiting area right outside the emergency room and see the rest of Astro there. I then run towards them and they turn to me as I get nearer.

Dahyun: What happened? Has the doctor said aything yet? How’s Y/N? She’s not badly hurt, is she?

I look at each member one by one with a worried look on my face until Eunwoo steps up to me and places his hand on my shoulder.

Eunwoo: The doctor hasn’t said anything, yet, but don’t worry. I’m sure she’ll be fine.

Eunwoo’s words calm me down a bit, but it doesn’t stop me from crying over Y/N.

Dahyun: I feel so bad about this! If I had just gone to work today, then I would have stuck with her and kept her from getting hurt!

Suddenly, Eunwoo places both his hands on my shoulders and looks me in the eye.

Eunwoo: Yah! Kim Dahyun, don’t blame yourself for this. No one’s at fault for this, okay?

I look at Eunwoo with a surprised look and he smiles reassuringly at me, then wipes away my tears.

Eunwoo: She’ll be fine. I’m sure. So stop crying already.

Eunwoo then places his arms around me, and I feel much more comforted as he does this.

Eunwoo: Don’t forget, no one’s at fault...

Moonbin’s POV

I look at Eunwoo as he hugs Dahyun and suddenly see him look towards me as he says his next words.

Eunwoo: Don’t forget, no one’s t fault...

My eyes widen and Eunwoo smiles briefly at me before turning his attention back to Dahyun.

If no one’s at fault, then why do I feel so guilty?

Suddenly, I notice Minhyuk and Mina coming towards us, Minhyuk is holding Mina’s hand and he suddenly looks at me as they get nearer. He stops walking and Mina looks at him as he does. She then tells him something while Minhyuk maintains eye contact with me. He then sighs before walking towards me. I start to feel guitier the closer he gets to me, but what he says next surprises me and suddenly makes me feel like a huge weight has been lifted off me.

Minhyuk: It’s not your fault. I’m sorry I made you feel like it was.

I look up at Minhyuk from my seat for a moment, unable to comprehend, then smile.

Moonbin: Gomawo.

Minhyuk looks at me with a surprised look, then he smiles back at me, before becoming serious again.

Minhyuk: Has the doctor said anything yet?

My smile then fades and I sigh.

Moonbin: Unfortunately, nothing has been said, yet.

Just as I finish my sentence, however, the doctor arrives.

Doctor: Which one of you is the patient’s guardian?

Each one of us in the waiting area look at each other with confused faces. Y/N lives alone, so who would act as her guardian? Suddenly, Minhyuk points at me.

Minhyuk: He is.

My eyes widen and the doctor goes towards me. I quickly stand up as he starts to tell me Y/N’s current condition.

Doctor: The bone in her upper left leg is cracked, and it will definitely make it hard for her to walk, let alone stand. Apart from that, she has no major injuries. She has a few bruises, but they’ll be able to heal quickly. Her leg, however...

I hold my breath as the doctor continues talking.

Doctor: It might take her about a year to heal, and even as she heals, she’ll have to have therapy so she can be able to walk again.

I release the breath I’ve been holding when the doctor finishes his sentence and look down.

A year...

Doctor: In the meantime...

I look back at the doctor.

Doctor: She’ll have to stay in the hospital for a few months before she can be discharged. How long she’ll have to stay all depends on her recovery.

Moonbin: I-is she conscious at the moment?

Doctor: I’m afraid not, but I will allow only one person into the emergency room before we move her to a hospital room.

I nod and thank the doctor then he walks away. Once he’s gone, I look at the others, asking them with my eyes.

Who’s going inside?

...

Seconds later, I find myself sitting next to the bed Y/N is lying on. She seems stable now, and that makes me relieved. My hand is shaking as I slowly place it on her hair and start caressing it.

Moonbin: I’m glad you’re okay...

Even though I said that, somehow, I still can’t help but feel worried. Suddenly, I feel tears form in my eyes as I look at Y/N. She looks so calm and peaceful.

Why? Why did you do that? Why did you have to save me and risk your life instead of just letting me get hurt?

I feel a tear stream down my cheek as I reach out for her hand.

Can’t you tell I’ve been risking my life for you all this time because I didn’t want you to get hurt?

I gently lift her hand and bring it to my lips.

I love you, you know? Please... don’t get yourself hurt anymore.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.6K 78 40
"Do you know how much I've missed you!? Every day and night I think about what could've gone down differently! I missed you, I couldn't imagine life...
5K 92 20
Just a normal highschool girl trying to get through life when a boy and his friends come to her highschool mid school year. Y/n starts to get closer...
83K 2.2K 38
Txt
2.8K 79 24
A seeker falls in love with someone at school. But they can't be together. So they try to find a way but there are major issues with their love stor...