Run Into You

By snkkstories

Eunbi Hwang's dream is to be a performer so she enrolled to a performing art school, but her dream got ruined... More

Run Into You
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

11

233 22 0
By snkkstories

"please watch her intently, she's experiencing depression recently and I thought you have knowledge about it already because she's your mom."

I held mom's hand while she's unconscious on her bed. The room was so silent, the beeping from the machine embraced the room.

I didn't know mom has been depressed. I thought she's recovering because she's going to work, she's smiling. I'm her daughter but I spent more time with others than my mom.

I heard the door opened and one of our housemaids entered. It was Ms. Lee, who's serving us for a almost a decade.

"here's you mom's phone, in case you want to know about what's happening
to her." she said and walked towards me to hand the phone.

"what do you mean Ms. Lee?"

I swiped the phone's screen and the message from an unregistered number appeared.

"She's been crying a lot at night since they got divorced. One time, I heard her talking to someone over the phone, I bet it's a woman." she shared while looking at mom.

He's with me every time, so why not file a divorce?

He's waiting for your decision, he wanted us to get married.

I'm pregnant with his child.

We're going to celebrate Christmas  happily, wish you the best.

I gritted my teeth after reading those messages from dad's mistress. How dare she messaged mom about what's happening in their life? She's not even bothered by the fact that she's just a mistress, she's so proud of that.

"where are they?" I asked gripping the phone so hard.

"I-I don't know, she's not telling anyone."she replied referring to mom.

I typed a message to that unregistered number.

I have his things. Can you get it for me?

I hope she will take my bait, few minutes after I sent the message she replied.

Sure, let's meet.

She sent me the place where we could meet. I got confused because she chose a place where few people come? Is it because she's a celebrity? Tss.

I drove towards the park she told me, and sat on the bench while waiting for her. I didn't bring my own phone with me, just mom's so I will be updated if she's going to come or not.

I tapped my foot on the ground, being patient. After few minutes, I heard footsteps coming. I stood up to greet the woman in her life 40's with her casual attire.

I saw her eyes widened when she saw me instead of mom, but recovered. She cleared her throat and roamed her eyes around, taking a peek behind me. Maybe she's looking for the dad's things I told told her.

"your mom cannot afford to see me so she sent her child instead?" she greeted with her chin up.

I don't  know where where did she get all the confidence.

"my mom won't come to see you because she's lying on the hospital bed." I said that made her pursed her lips.

"Oh, send my regards then. Where's his things?" she changed the topic. She's been attacked by her own conscience.

"I don't have them. If you want to get my dad's things, bring him with you."

"Why would I do that?" she laughed. "you just wasted my time kiddo." she said and turned her back against me.

"remember this, mistress." I called her so she stopped walking and glared at me. Offended by the fact?

"When something bad happens to my mom because of you sending messages to her, you're gonna pay for it. I will make my dad leave you, I swear."

She smirked but I can see that she's nervous.

"I'm pregnant with his child, guess what? He won't leave me just because you said so.."

I nodded. "With his child really? Or you're not sure about the father so you're giving the responsibility to my dad?you desperate old woman. " her eyes widened because of what I said. "I don't care, anyway. You will go down once I told any media about you being a mistress. Try me." I said and walked out.

When I entered my car, I chased my breathe because I didn't even notice that I'm not breathing during our encounter. . I'm driven by rage, and I wanna slap her so hard but I'm not heartless to hurt a flirt pregnant old woman. If it's not a fake pregnancy.

I paid mom's bill, visiting her after my class so I didn't spend more time with jungkook than before. I told him that mom needs me, but I didn't tell him what mom has been going through right now.

As every seconds and day passes, I'm more confused about what would i pursue more? My mom's business or being an idol?

Being an idol means I'll be gone for so many years, I will leave mom alone for training. But when I chose to study and manage mom's business, I can watch her, I can help her managing it so I can lessen her burden.

"how's school Eunbi?" mom asked while we're eating at the dining.

I'm eating with her now, than before. I'm spending more time with her, I even ditched the invitation from my friends to go at the bar because I don't want her to disappear in my sight.

"mom, I'm having a second thought about being an idol." I honestly told her.

She became quiet and stared at me for a long time before putting her fork and spoon down. She drank her water and sighed.

"is this about me?" she asked but I stayed silent.

"I heard from yewon that you've been attending special classes about business every weekend, and in weekdays you're at an idol school, dancing and singing."

I bit my lower lip when she found out about my recent activities.

"you have a boyfriend right? You're not spending time with him?"

"he understand.." I answered

"until when? You'll be surprised if he's not interested with you anymore since you're so busy." she paused. "I thought your dream is to become an idol, Bi?" her voice became soft.

I nooded and bit my lip just to stop myself from crying. It's been so long since we talked seriously
about me.

"I'm okay, I'm recovering. I can handle myself so go back to you usual life. Be with your friends, compose a song, dnace and spend time with your boyfriend."

She stood up and sit beside me before holding my hands.

"I regret without having friends, because I think about business since I was young. I didn't explore about other people so I end up marrying your dad. It's so rare to find a loyal man that will understand you everytime like jungkook does."

I didn't respond and I heard her sigh.

" promise me, that you'll be an idol. Be with someone you love and love you back, that you will treasure your friends. "

I don't understand, but it felt that it's  her last will for me. Like she wants to see me happy because she's not.

I want her to know that I'm here for her, that she's not alone. She can share the pain with me so I am spending more time with her. I don't want her taking sleeping pills just for her to sleep, i don't want her to cry in silence.

The next day ,I   went to school like nothing happened. I greeted yerin with a smile , I finished the class with enthusiasm and I even saw jungkook. He's smiling as usual but i felt a little bit awkward. Maybe because it's been days since we saw each other?

"you can tell me what's happening with you.." he said before sipping in the soda can.

I put chips inside my mouth before answering.

"nothing happened."  I answered with my mouth full of chips that made him laugh.

We're here in his condo watching a movie again. This times it's science fiction.

I felt his embrace tightened as he kissed my cheeks. I felt warm and comfortable with him. It's like, I am not suffering with my family problem, that I'm exhausted because I'm juggling business classes in weekends and preparing for the final mid terms days from now.

"I missed you." he whispered. His warm breathe tickled me so I laughed.

I hugged him from the side and I fell asleep without finishing the movie. I woke up on his bed with my stomach growling. I checked the time and it's 9 in the evening, I didn't eat dinner.

"you're awake, here. I prepared you dinner. I wanted to eat with you but you're snoring so…" he laughed and put the tray on the bed.

I glared at him. "I don't snore!"

"fine, you don't." he said gave me a peck on my lips before sitting on the bed facing me.

I started eating my food and I feel I little awkward because he's watching me.

"can you please not watch me eat?" I asked rolling my eyes.

I heard him laugh but gets serious again. "you know I'm always here right?" he asked all of a sudden.

" Of course."i answered my furrowed brows.

" and you know that I'm always here to listen at your every rants, every problems that you have. "he added.

I licked my lips as I looked down to my food.

I know, but I'm the one who can't share my problems. I dont want anyone to carry the problems I can lift myself. I know I can handle this.

All I want is to see him, to be with my comfort, to be with my rest.

We're not  the old us, whom I can tell my problems without worrying if he thinks about it a lot because we're still stranger with each other.

Who will be my comfort if he's also carrying my burden? Who will be my rest if he's tired too thinking about solutions?

I just want him here beside me, smiling and happy so I could get motivated to find and end my problems.

" you have our friends.. "he continued." you have me. "

Instagram acct. :

sinkookstories: short stories about sinb and jungkook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 79 8
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #2 Lovers to Enemies to (?) The spinn off from "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’…๐’š๐’ˆ๐’–๐’‚๐’“๐’…" ! ๐‚๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ! ๐€๐ฅ...
8.2M 106K 63
"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTIONโœ“ ยฉ sujinniie 2018-2019 โœ“ ยฉ sujinniie revised 2022
642K 57.3K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...