He's Different, Alright ✔️ |...

By chloeromance

Draco Malfoy x Chloe Archie (IN NEED OF CRAZY EDITING) I was younger when I wrote this story, I plan on makin... More

[year one]
[year one]
[year one]
[year 2, summer]
[year 2]
[year 2]
[year 2]
[year 2/3]
[year 3]
[year 3]
[year 3]
[year 4]
[year 4]
- year 4 -
-year 4-
-year 4-
-year 4-
-year 4-
𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑁
author's note

-year 4-

6.1K 87 94
By chloeromance

i wake up and dracos gone? i get up and slip on some gray sweatpants. i leave his dorm and the common room, i see ginny and harry snogging. i walk past and i smirk, i see platinum blonde hair, i walk towards him.. what the fuck..

he's talking to a gryffindor.. is that lavender?!

"hey, draco." i say, harshly.

"i'm busy right now." draco groans, turning to me, and widens his eyes, realizing who he just said that to.

"oh, that's fine, i mean i'll just go talk to blaise, or even cedric." i snap, tears form in my eyes.

"no- chloe, wait-" he says, while i walk off.

i run off to the ravenclaw common room and go talk to luna.

"luna, am i not good enough. i mean obviously not.. he's talking to a damn gryffindor, he left me to talk to lavender, fucking, brown." i say, trembling over my words.

"oh chloe, don't say that. you're way much better than lavender brown, you're chloe archie. he probably just wants to find a way to make you mad, love." luna says, smiling, and hugging me.

~-~

i fell asleep in lunas dorm. i wake up and i see luna making some earrings, they both have two lime-green jewels on them. she comes up to me and puts the earrings through my ear. i smile.

"i should get going.." i say, softly.

"okay! bye chloe!" luna says, smiling.

i leave and i go to the slytherin common room. i clench my fist at the draco thing, i walk up to my dorm and dracos on my bed.

"leave." i snap.

"chloe-" i cut him off.

"may i repeat, leave." i say, demanding.

"no, let me explain." he says standing up.

"you know what? fine. make it quick." i say, snapping.

"look, i don't like lavender. i only want you, okay? plus, i don't even like gryffin-" i cut draco off.

"then why were you talking to one?"

"because we were discussing something about you, it was how i was supposed to.. i don't know- ask you out." draco replies.

my face goes red. draco comes up to me and picks my face up with his hand, i smile and kiss him.

"archie, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks.

"of course, malfoy." i smile.

his pale cheeks go red and it's very easy to notice. i grab his hand and slap his face with my other. he groans.

"you're gonna regret that." draco says, holding his cheek where i slapped him. i let go of his hand.

"oh will i, draco?" i tease.

he smirks.

he comes chasing after me and i and run on the bed and roll off of it and roll under the bed when he can't get me.

"ha!" i yell.

"you little-" draco says.

i laugh and i come out and he tackles me on the bed and bombards my face with little pecks. i laugh.

"draco!" i yell.

he doesn't stop. he slaps my face lightly. draco kisses my lips and i smile and kiss him back. he deepens the kiss and i smile and i put my hand on his chest.

draco smirks and i take my top off and he stops kissing me and stares for a bit and he takes his top off and i blush. he unbuckles his belt and drops his pants and i can see his bulge excited through his underwear, he takes off his underwear, oh god, i'm gonna die.

"you've been needing a punishment, archie." he smirks.

i smirk back and he gets on top of me and un-clips my bra. draco takes off my shorts and underwear and he teases me by slapping the tip on my clit. i whimper a bit.

"you like that, hm?" draco questions, harshly.

"m-mhm.." i choke out, while whimpering.

he slaps my ass, really hard. leaving a red hand print.

i moan softly.

draco slowly goes into my pussy.

"make a sound and i'll have to add more punishments." draco adds.

he fastens the pace and i put my hand over my mouth, biting my lip. i whimper, softly.

"what was that?" he groans out.

"n-nothing-" i choke out, taking my hand off my mouth.

draco goes faster and i moan softly. shit.

he puts his hand on my throat and grips it, with his other hand he circles my clit and i moan again.

"d-dra-draco i-i'm not m-meaning t-to-" he cuts me off.

"it's okay, just know what you'll expect." draco moans out.

we both cum at the same time and he keeps going and i grip the bed sheets as i lean my head back and he slaps my ass, causing me to whimper. i arch my back and he sticks two fingers inside me aswell.

"fuck.." he moans.

"d-DRACO~!" i scream out.

"yeah, that's right.. scream my name." he teases.

i cum on his dick and he cums inside me. he pulls out and kisses me. i smile. draco grabs some clothes and puts them on and he gives me some sweatpants and hands me my bra and i grab a hoodie of his. i hug him and draco tackles me on the bed with kisses and lays my body on his and we fall asleep cuddling.

~-~

note from me!: so like, the first chapter is out of my new story, it's been out for a bit! but i'm also working on another chapter or it. i really like it so far, and i feel way more experienced. i'm sorry this chapter is short also, i just wanna keep this story going considering it was 2k+ view which is amazing! thank you guys so much. i know 2k doesn't sound like a lot but it is to me. i cant believe you guys are taking your time out of your day to read my books. thank you guys, i never thought i would get this far to be honest. i love you guys, much love x! - chl03er

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 13 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...
23K 829 87
Mattheo and his twin Isabella return to Hogwarts after two years, because of an incident... Isabella and Draco grew up together, so they know each ot...
16.2K 294 9
Harry gets caught in a attempt of suicide with the last person he expected to see in the Room of Requirements after the fire incident. Draco Malfoy...
8.9K 845 28
I do not own Harry Potter. This is HarryxDraco fanfic. It's a DRARRY if you don't like it then please don't read it. ***** "Harry?" Draco called out...