They Can't Know

By juleslovestinyhumans

Does Sara have feelings for Jessica? Or is just a spur-of-the-moment fling? More

They Can't Know
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

Part 4

2.1K 60 74
By juleslovestinyhumans

It was their first day back from the winter hiatus.

Jessica was in her trailer when she heard her phone and she leaps for it, thinking it might be Sara.

"Be at stage 5 in 10"

From the crew.

"Shit" she whispered as she pulled on her blue Grey Sloan Memorial jacket.

It was freaking cold this year in Los Angeles.

She walks out of her trailer and closes the door behind her.

She stops and stares at the trailer right next to hers, wondering where Sara is, and if she'll see her again any time soon.

She silently curses Shonda under her breath for doing this to them.

She blames Shonda for ruining what they had-or what they could have had. There was no way Jess would have said she loved Sara so quickly if it werent for the thought of losing her.

She starts to make her way to stage 5 when she hears a trailer door close behind her.

She swiftly turns around, and sees Camilla.

"Hey pretty lady!" Camilla calls to Jess.

"Oh! Hey!" Jessica calls, backtracking so she can walk with her.

"So, you ready?" Camilla asks.

"Ready for what?" Jessica asks nervously.

"Our scene?" Camilla questions.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah! For sure. Are you?"

"Um, yeah. Are you ever going to tell me what's wrong? You've been acting like a basket case for the past 2 months." Camilla asks.

"No. There's nothing to tell."

Camilla stops abruptly, grabbing Jessica's arm.

"Hey! What are y-"

"Don't Bullshit me Capshaw! I know something is wrong. Now if you don't want to tell me, that's fine. But don't pretend like nothing is wrong. That's an insult to our friendship."

"It's just-nothing. It's nothing."

"Fine." Camilla says.

They walk in silence to the sound stage.

After their scene, Camilla asks if Jessica wants to head back to her trailer for a beer.

Jessica is just about to accept when Shonda comes up behind her and tells Camilla that Jessica still has scenes to finish.

Camilla looks questioningly at Jess, knowing that she is done for the day, but says okay and walks away anyway.

There was no way she was questioning her boss.

Jessica turns around, rolling her eyed in the process and says, annoyed, "What is it?"

"Is there a reason you have an attitude with me right now Jessica?" Shonda asks aggressively.

"No reason other than the usual" Jessica says, crossing her arms.

"Are you still seeing her?" Shonda whispers, looking around, making sure no one else knows.

"No. And no thanks to you. I haven't seen or heard from her in over a month."

"Good." Shonda says sharply.

"Actually, no. It's not. Not only are the fans all pissed at me, but now she is too and she was the only one I could ever talk to besides Camilla." Jessica says.

"Hey, no matter how pissed you are, remember, I am your boss. I can turn that chopped off leg to ashes in a heartbeat."

"Whatever" Jessica sighs.

She turns around, grabs a water from the cart and starts to walk back to the trailers.

"Capshaw, I am not done talking to you. This conversations is not over!"

Jessica turns around and holds both hands up in the air by her side "Oh, it feels pretty over to me."

Instead of heading back to her own trailer, she goes to Camilla's.
She doesn't know why, but she just feels like she needs to.

She walks into the trailer and calls out for Camilla.

"Back here!" Camilla says from the back bedroom of the trailer.

All of the trailers on the lot were set up the same, but  the interiors differed depending on whatever actor occupied it.

Camilla's was flowery and always messy.

Jessica made her way to the bedroom over the piles of scattered and abandoned clothing.

"Hey, sorry I'm just changing, come on in" Camilla says as she peels off the light blue scrub top.

Jessica sits on  the bed, looking around the room.

A pigsty just like the other room.

She looks over at Camilla, whose back is to her.

"She has a nice back" Jessica thinks to herself, then quickly looks away.

"So," Camilla says, turning toward Jessica and pulling a plain white tank top over her head, "What's up?"

"Nothing. I didn't even need to finish scenes, Shonda just wanted to bitch at me."

"About what?" Camilla asks.

"Nothing."

"Oh, okay, nothing. Sure." Camilla says, walking towards her mini fridge.

"It's just-"

"Want a beer?" Camilla asks

"Sure, It's just-um. Have you heard from Sara lately?" Jessica asks, looking questioningly at Camilla.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing, just, haven't seen much of her lately."

"Hey, I get it, she was your TV wife and all, you probably miss her" Camilla says sitting next to Jessica.

"Yeah, that's it" Jessica says.

They lay back on the bed and stare at the ceiling, drinking their beers.

Jessica tilts her head to the left and looks at Camilla

"You're really pretty, you know" Jessica says, smiling at Camilla.

"Hey, thanks! You're not too bad yourself" Camilla says jokingly, taking another swig of beer.

"No, I mean-" Jessica says, flipping on her side, holding her head up with her left arm, facing Camilla "-you're really, really, beautiful"

"Um? Ha ha" Camilla says, flipping on her side and facing Jessica "Thanks?"

"Sorry, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything" Jessica says

"No, it's totally fine- no worries" Camilla says, looking into Jessica's eyes.

"You have really pretty eyes" Camilla says to Jessica.

"Oh, haha, why thank you" Jess blushes.

"No, I mean- you have really, really beautiful eyes." Camilla says.

"You have really pretty lips" Jessica says back.

"You have really beautiful dimples" Camilla says, brushing her hand across the blonde's flushed cheeks.

"And you have really gorgeous hair" Jessica says running her fingers through the brunettes long locks.

"And you have a super magic smile" Camilla says, inching closer to Jessica.

Camilla leaves her hand on Jessica's dimples and slowly inches her face closer to Jessica's.

Suddenly, as their lips are about to touch, the trailer door opens.

"Hey Camil-"

Sara's words are cut off by the sight of the two of them laying next to each other in the bed.

"Wait, what- what's going on?" Sara says to Camilla, avoiding Jessica's face.

"Nothing, it's nothing" Camilla says, standing up.

"What's up?" Camilla asks.

"I-" Sara begins to say.

"Sara." Jessica says harshly.

"What the actual fuck. Where have you been?" Jessica says, standing up.

"Camilla, I'll come back later, okay?" Sara says to her, turning around.

"What the hell? Where are you going?" Jessica says, following her.

"Please-" Sara says, turning around "Dont follow me"

"Guys, what's going on?" Camilla asks.

"Nothing." Sara and Jessica say back in unison.

Sara opens the door and quickly makes her way down the steps.

"Get back here!" Jessica yells from the trailer, following her down the steps.

"Leave me alone Jess" Sara says without turning around.

"No! You get back here and you talk to me, or so help me I will follow you to your car and all the way back home"

"Jessica!" Sara says turning around, looking at her for the first time in months.

"Just-talk to me!" Jessica exclaims.

"See, that's the thing. I don't want to talk. I don't want to do this. I don't want this. I don't want you."

"Sara, don't say that.You don't mean that" Jessica says, looking into the brunettes eyes.

"Yes. I do." Sara insists.

"Is it because of Shonda? Is it because of Ryan? Because of Chris? The kids? The Cast? What?" Jessica asks.

"No, Jessica. It's not because of that."

"Then what?! What is it? Because I honestly do not understand. You don't just sleep with someone-you don't just sleep with someone you have known for years, and then walk away and not text or call or see them for over 2 months. That's just bullshit. You're being an asshole. Tell me why, or so help me I will fucking go-"

Her rant is interrupted by the latina's thick lips being pressed to hers.

Sara pushes Jessica up against the trailer and kisses her so violently, and for so long, that Jessica's lungs begin to gasp for air.

Sara's right hand reaches for Jessica's tight ass and her left hand makes it's way up the blonde's shirt.

Jessica begins to reach for Sara's voluptuous butt but Sara grabs them and pins them above her head to the cold side of the trailer.

"I'm in control here" Sara breathes into Jessica's ear.

"Tell me why you haven't talked to me." Jessica demands as she's pinned to the trailer wall.

"I'm in control here" Sara reiterates.

Sara pins Jessica against the wall with her body, leaving her hands free.

She reaches into the blondes pants, feeling her wet bottom.

"What do you want" Sara says

"I want you to tell me where you've been." Jessica breathes in between moans.

"No. What do you want." Sara demands.

"I-" Jessica breathes.

"I want you."

Sara continues to please the blonde when suddenly, Jessica pushes her off.

"Hey, I'm in control. I say when you're done." Sara says.

"No. See, no matter how much I want to, I am not going to do this. I am not going to be your play-thing in your time of need. I refuse to be a-"

"I love you too" Sara says, cutting her off.

"You what?" Jessica breathes, huffing in and out, still truned on from the encounter.

"I-I love you back."

"What?Um, okay-then why-" Jessica's sentence is broken off by the sight of Sara walking away.

"Wait where are you going?" Jessica yells across the lot, chasing after her.

"Home." Sara says.

"But, wait. You cant just say something like that and then take off." Jessica exlaims.

"Yes, I can." Sara says.

"Jess, just because I love you, doesn't mean that I can. It's too painful.Goodbye"

"Painful? Painful how?!" Jessica yells confused.

But Sara keeps walking.

"Sara!" Jessica yells as the brunette gets in her car.

Sara closes the door and turns on the car.

She looks at Jessica's deep blue crying eyes one last time, and begins crying.

She looks at the heart necklace around her neck that the crew lets them wear off set and unclasps it.

She rolls down her window, drops the necklace on the dirt ground, then backs up her car and leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 73 16
What happens when single mom Jessica lands the role of her dreams? After much heartache in her personal life, will she find comfort in her new role a...
6.9K 208 27
-𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨π₯π₯𝐒𝐝𝐞 πŽπ‘ 𝐄π₯π₯𝐒𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐒𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐀 𝐒π₯𝐨𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞π₯𝐯𝐞...
2.9K 100 17
After Arizona moves to Callie to NY they both realize what mistakes they both made. Will they talk things out and get a happy end? πŸ’•written with MeW...
Saving Me By Jess

Fanfiction

21.6K 472 33
Arizona is used to having one night stands until she meets a dark haired Latino woman called Callie. Was their night of passion a one off or is this...