Part 4

It was their first day back from the winter hiatus.

Jessica was in her trailer when she heard her phone and she leaps for it, thinking it might be Sara.

"Be at stage 5 in 10"

From the crew.

"Shit" she whispered as she pulled on her blue Grey Sloan Memorial jacket.

It was freaking cold this year in Los Angeles.

She walks out of her trailer and closes the door behind her.

She stops and stares at the trailer right next to hers, wondering where Sara is, and if she'll see her again any time soon.

She silently curses Shonda under her breath for doing this to them.

She blames Shonda for ruining what they had-or what they could have had. There was no way Jess would have said she loved Sara so quickly if it werent for the thought of losing her.

She starts to make her way to stage 5 when she hears a trailer door close behind her.

She swiftly turns around, and sees Camilla.

"Hey pretty lady!" Camilla calls to Jess.

"Oh! Hey!" Jessica calls, backtracking so she can walk with her.

"So, you ready?" Camilla asks.

"Ready for what?" Jessica asks nervously.

"Our scene?" Camilla questions.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah! For sure. Are you?"

"Um, yeah. Are you ever going to tell me what's wrong? You've been acting like a basket case for the past 2 months." Camilla asks.

"No. There's nothing to tell."

Camilla stops abruptly, grabbing Jessica's arm.

"Hey! What are y-"

"Don't Bullshit me Capshaw! I know something is wrong. Now if you don't want to tell me, that's fine. But don't pretend like nothing is wrong. That's an insult to our friendship."

"It's just-nothing. It's nothing."

"Fine." Camilla says.

They walk in silence to the sound stage.

After their scene, Camilla asks if Jessica wants to head back to her trailer for a beer.

Jessica is just about to accept when Shonda comes up behind her and tells Camilla that Jessica still has scenes to finish.

Camilla looks questioningly at Jess, knowing that she is done for the day, but says okay and walks away anyway.

There was no way she was questioning her boss.

Jessica turns around, rolling her eyed in the process and says, annoyed, "What is it?"

"Is there a reason you have an attitude with me right now Jessica?" Shonda asks aggressively.

"No reason other than the usual" Jessica says, crossing her arms.

"Are you still seeing her?" Shonda whispers, looking around, making sure no one else knows.

"No. And no thanks to you. I haven't seen or heard from her in over a month."

"Good." Shonda says sharply.

"Actually, no. It's not. Not only are the fans all pissed at me, but now she is too and she was the only one I could ever talk to besides Camilla." Jessica says.