Wolf Leader S2-(KTH)

By Galaxy_Rose9

it has been 60yrs all wolfs have split up taehyung and his man has left to the human world name LA where they... More

Prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
Epilogue

part 36

262 20 8
By Galaxy_Rose9

Smut up ahead yall youngsters click out if this ain't your shit.

Next morning angel woke up early and saw her friends was still sleeping she look at her lamp table and saw a note from her mom.

"Good morning. If you see this im out at work I made pancakes for you and the girls, if your awake come down and eat it. Bye love you ange."

Angel smiled and saw her phone ringing she picked it up.

A: hello? Hi Kim.
K: ceo wants you to stay home.
A: he awake?
K: yeah.
A: why should I stay home? Its not my day off today.
K: I know but ceo wants you too because of your ankle wound from before, he wants you to rest and come back once it fully heals.
A: oh uh okay.

Kim hang up she look at her ankle that was already heal.

A; but I'm okay though. Oh well.

Angel went down with her oversized shirt from yesterday and ate breakfast  later the others woke up.

A: morning yall!
All; morning!

They join her and talk.

M: so angel.
A: yeah?
M: do you and taehyung do it often?
A: sex? Well yeah we do it everyday.

Eungjung and daoyeon almost choke angel and mimi looked at them.

A: what?
E: everyday?
A: yeah. Well sometimes everyday we would just makeout and touch each other.
D: I see. I thought about something else.

Angel laughs. Later after finishing eating the girls went home and angel was left alone she sigh and was bored at home.

A: I wonder how taehyung is doing.

Meanwhile taehyung didn't go to work and stay home feeling so empty he then heard his phone ring, he picked it up while still in bed.

T: hello?
A: hey taehyung you okay? You don't sound to good.
T: im fine...its just...
A: you found out.

Taehyung was confused.

T: what?
A: Kris is alive I know I felt him too.

Taehyung widened his eyes and took a deep breath.

T: um what you doing right now?
A: just at home, can't go to work snice well they know about my ankle injury so they want me to rest, but I healed it myself. Are you at work?
T; no I stayed home.

Angel was watching a Netflix movie and saw a bed sense she blushed and was putting her legs together tightly.

A: I miss you taehyung...I wish you were here with me.

Angel turn off the TV because it was to disturbing her talk with Taehyung.

T: I miss you too...hey angel wanna come over? Mark is not home today he went to his girlfriends place.
A: oh sure but why of a sudden?
T: I need to get things off my mind.

Angel bit her lip.

A: sure I'll be there.

She hang up and got ready.

Clothes

Hair

She grab the house key just in case her mom doesn't come home she walk to a bus stop and wait for the bus then the bus came minutes later she got on and it head to taehyungs place she send a text to taehyung.

Angels text:
Where is your address can you send it too me? I'm almost close to the stop.

Taehyung send her a text she smiles and then went on Google map and it took her to his home, she got off the bus and follow the map to his house later a hour of walking she made it, she look at the house.

A: so this is wear he lives? Never been here before.

She got to the front door and knock taehyung open the door.

A: hi.
T: hey come in.

Angel was now in his home she looked around.

A: wow.
T: let me get something for you to drink sit.

Angel sat down on the couch and look at her phone she got a text from her mom.

Mom's text:
I won't be home til midnight im sorry sweetie its so busy today.
A: don't worry mom im at taehyungs place i got the house key too be safe.
M: oh that's good. I will bye.
End

She drink the water that taehyung give her, taehyung sat next to her.

A: so you saw Kris?
T; I did. At the police station yesterday he was lays lawyer.
A: I see. Just don't think of them right now and focus on our relationship.

Taehyung looked at her she took her two hands and place them on his cheeks.

A: everything is going to be ok i promise.

Angel smile she then slide her hands down to his shoulder and went in for a kiss he kiss back softly, he then pull her body closer to his aggressively she moans and the kiss turn roughly he lay her down on his wide couch and was about to slide under her dress she stopped him she broke the kiss and pant heavily.

A: I thought you wanted to feel better *pant*
T: I am.

She smiles and he smashed his lips back to her he went under her dress and was rubbing her butt down her legs angel moan as he did a good squeeze on her butt. He then pull her back up and now she was sitting on his lap and on each kiss she was trying to talk.

A: tae..*pant* hyung....

He slide his tongue in her mouth exploring her mouth she grab his hair from the back and started grinding on him slowly he put his two hands on her butt and made her go a bit more faster even tho they were both were still fully clothed she was just rubbing her womanhood on his jeans then she felt something poking her, she broke the kiss and look down.

A: are you-
T: I am..

He stood up and wrap her legs around him and went to his room he put her down on the bed and strip her she was trying to take off his jeans angel got the belt undone till taehyung push her back down and started kissing her again he pulled off his pants then he took off her underwear and did the same to him then he open a condom and put it on angel broke the kiss and there was saliva attach on each mouth.

A: *pant *pant* please hurry...*pant *
T: this will be fast baby.

Taehyung shove it in her and she moaned loudly he went slow angel moans with pleasure and pull his hair taehyung went faster she was screaming his name and taehyung loved it, their bodies were sweating, moans was everywhere until angel felt something coming.

A; im coming....*pant* fuck...
T; come for me..

She hold onto his arm and came all over his bed he then roll her ontop of him angel was looking tired her long black hair was in her way she looked at taehyung.

T: can you do it?
A: *pant* i can...*pant* try...

Angel grab a hair tie from his nightstand and tie her long hair into a bun, she looked at him again and started moving taehyung moan biting his lips angel was going slow snice she was out of breath she try to go fast but couldn't she was to tired.

A: taehyung...*pant* I can't...*pant* its too..ah!

Taehyung had grab her two hips and move them himself and also he was moving underneath her she put her hands on his chest supporting herself. Angel moans like crazy.

A: taehyung...slow down...ah!

Taehyung couldn't hear her but kept going fast she felt another one coming.

A: im close again...
T: hold it.

Angel try her best to hold it in, he roll her back and went faster angel wrap her legs around him to go deeper and angels moans got louder all she can hear was sticky skin slaps, moans and the bed moving back and fouth hitting his wall.

A: ah!! Taehyung I can't hold it much longer! Ah!

She came for the second time and her legs fell taehyung keeps going until he felt himself coming to, taehyung kissed angel, pull out and came all over his bed and her stomach. Angel wrap her arms around him while he was taking the condom off and throwing it in the trash, later he fell onto the bed abd cover themselves both of them was tired and heavily panting.

T: shit...wow..
A: I think you broke me even more then the first try.
T: *chuckled* thank you for making me feel better.

Angel hit his chest and climb on his chest to lay down angel had difted off to dreamland taehyung looked at her and smile and kiss her head.

T: I'm sorry for getting you worry.

He to went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 584 68
6/8years min-san and min-jun are now starting their new life as wolfs living in a human world where their mother angel was from so they will have to...
248K 8.6K 39
⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked hard on this book so please respect me a...
1.2K 94 14
Once he was able to see his face clearly, Taehyung realised who the boy was. He was one of 'them'. ...
3.3K 257 35
"I'm not leaving you ok? I'll still protect you even if I'm in the other side of the world." This is a story about a girl who fell in love with an an...