๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ|๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ผ๐‘บ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๏ฟฝ...

By sophibryannn

-๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ-PREQUEL OUT NOW Nerezza Black is the daughter of infamous madman and killer Sirius Black. Taken i... More

Introduction
Your Heart
The Beginning Of The End
Creatures
The Thing You Fear
He Was Their Friend
Not One of Us
The Things We Lost
Everything You Took From Us
Scars
Our Family
His Mark
The Triwizard Tournament
Unforgivable
Today's Champions, Tomorrow's Dead
Far Too Dark
Task One
The Moon and Lonliness
The Yule Ball
Task Two
The Final Task
The Gone
Loss and All It's Friends
For A Moment
To Fight The Good Fight
The Devil Wears Pink
Different Isn't Dangerous
We Need You
What's Happening To Me?
Escape From Azkaban
The Art Of Being Expelled
Everyone's Afraid of Something
Fight For Your Family
Dust In My Lungs
Looking Like Someone You Knew
I Killed Sirius Black
Welcome Home
The Seven Harry's
Love Even In Darkness
Don't Come Back For Me
Everything You Knew Is Gone
I Won't Look Now
Happy Birthday
Into Enemy Lines
Running and Running
The World If You're Not In It
It's Her
Inside Every Man, Is Another Man
The Night Without You
Leaving A Seat For Me
Another Moment We Have
Finding Your Way Home
Before It Kills You
Desperate People Do Awful Things
Born To Be Buried
Lucky Is The One Who Gets To Leave
Everything You Left Behind
Part Of The Deal
I Let Go Of Your Ghost
This War Will End
A Stronger Man Stands Up For Others
How To Prepare For The End
I Love You and I Let You Go
Feels Like The End
The Darkness Was Never In Me
The Way I Won't Forget
If We Had More Moments
We Can Rest Now
Everything We Have Now
The End Members and Memories
PREQUEL OUT NOW

And Just Like That

1.4K 49 72
By sophibryannn

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"I'm paralyzed
Where are my feelings?
I no longer feel things
I know I should"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Beams of cream coloured mist appeared around the room.

Sirius had Nerezza in a hug as Lupin rushed over to Harry, checking he was okay. Remus then joined in the hug with Sirius and Nerezza, looking beyond relieved that she was mostly okay. I felt myself smile at the reunion but was focused on the streams of light flying round the room.

One of the lights flew behind me, removing the Death Eater. I moved around realising I was free, I ran to Nerezza's side immediately and she tackled me in a kiss. I was so relieved just to be near her again, not being able to protect her killed me.

Tonks appeared from one of the lights, the one that had freed me. She stood bewildered before gathering her surroundings. Mad-Eye appeared from another light, standing with his cane on a rock where Ginny had been held by a death eater.

Kingsley appeared next to her, freeing Neville in the process. Everyone ran to the middle, whispering things about how they were glad each other was okay.

Our reunion was soon cut short when we remembered we still had to fight.

Sirius pulled Harry and Nerezza behind the rocky archway; Remus grabbed Neville and Ginny gruffly, shoving them to cover behind some rocks; Tonks did the same with Hermione and Ron whilst Kingsley ushered Luna with them.

"Are you two alright?" Remus asked George and I. We both nodded. "Good. Can you fight?" He asked again and we nodded, "good. Fight for your family, their lives depend on it boys" he warned us.

Remus, George and I crouched on the other side on the archway.

Sirius fired a protective spell at a Death Eater who'd fired at Harry and Nezz, Remus blocked a spell before firing another one at a death eater who'd ran towards us.

The room was chaotic. Black and White lights collided, dancing and twirling around almost gracefully until people would form and the viscous fight would resume. The sound of spells being fired and countered thundered with the noise of people talking, shouting and yelling threatening things.

Nerezza was curled into her Father's side, shaking fearfully as Harry was shielding her from the fight.

I fired a spell at a Death Eater who was aiming for a distracted Sirius and luckily he was blasted away.

Sirius whispered things into her ear before he looked to me with a nod. Sirius got up and pulled Harry and Nezz round to the other side, Remus doing the same with George and I.

"Now listen to me!" Sirius yelled to us all, "I want you to take the others and get out of here" he told us, nodding frantically.

"What?" Harry frowned.

"No! I'm staying here, with you!" Nerezza protested.

"You've done beautifully, my dear" Sirius stroked her cheek, "now let me take it from here" he smiled warmly.

Sirius, Nezz and Harry all stood up suddenly and faced three death eaters.

Remus shielded us with spells as we watched Harry and Nezz fight on.

Sirius blocked a spell that was fired at Harry, Lucius fired another spell but Harry blocked it, firing another one back quickly.

Loud, cackling laughter rebounded off the walls of the room.

"Nice one James!" Sirius cheered.

Did he just call Harry by his dads name? I moved on from that quickly, too immersed by Nerezza's amazing fight scene that was going on.

Nerezza stepped in front of Sirius and Harry.

She threw up a wall of scarlet that absorbed the spells that Lucius and the two other Death Eaters fired, she sucked back the shield of red and twisted the energy in her hands before using one fist to fire a ball of magic at a Death Eater. The Death Eater collided with the wall and was unconscious.

She wrapped the other Death Eater's wand in coils of scarlet before ripping it from his hand.

She chucked the wand away as if it were worthless and used her magic to grab the Death Eater by the throat. She launched him into another nearby Death Eater that Remus was attempting to subdue and they both fell to the floor.

Lucius fired spell after spell at Nezz but she blocked them all, her eyes blazing red with anger.

Sirius seemed proud and amazed by his daughters strength, as did Remus who breathed a chuckle when he saw Nezz fighting so well.

Nerezza hovered her palm over the ground and pieces of the rocky floor uprooted and collected into a ball of rocks. She whacked Lucius with the huge pile of rocks and forced him against the wall, the rocks cementing into the wall as he struggled with cuts and bruises everywhere.

"That's our girl, right Moony!" Sirius whooped with a grin.

Nerezza beamed happily as she retreated back to Sirius and Harry's side.

Sirius engulfed her in another hug before holding her at arms length.

"God, I'm so proud of you little fox!" He gushed.

"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix's spell was too quick.

A colour, green as Nerezza's eyes, rippled through Sirius's body and my heart stopped...

There was a deadly spell that belonged to that colour.

Nerezza's happy expression flinched at her Father's groan of pain.

Harry seemed utterly dismayed as Sirius gave one last look at his daughter before his body was enveloped by a white mist and he was pulled through the archway.

Sirius Black was dead.

Everything seemed to go quiet, the room stilled by his death.

I watched painfully as Nerezza dropped to her knees.

She let out a bloodcurdling, agonising, grieving scream as a wave of red erupted from her body-so powerful it knocked everyone to the floor. Nerezza was on the floor screaming and sobbing in agony and I was simply stuck in place.

Watching her in so much pain was heartbreaking.

Remus jumped to his feet, sprinting to the broken Witch. He grappled her from behind as she continued to cry and scream with dry, heaving sobs wracking her body.

"NO! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!" She screamed pleadingly.

Remus too, was in tears, as he held his daughter back from following her Father to a place where she could not go.

He struggled with his own sobs as she writhed and screamed for her Father.

Harry was still in shock, his eyes wide and tears streaming down his face.

The others came out from their hiding place as all the Death Eaters had been defeated or had run. They looked on as Nerezza continued to scream in grief; I finally pulled myself together and skidded on my knees to her side.

I gathered her in my arms whilst she continued to let out wretched sobs and screams. Remus pulled his knees to his chest and cried his own tears, he put his head in his hands and stayed there.

George let silent tears fall as he watched with Ginny hugging his waist, crying too. Hermione buried her face into Ron's chest as he looked on with a grimace, Neville comforted an upset Luna who was trying to go to Nerezza but was stopped by Tonks.

Sirius may not have been everyone's father or blood relation, but he'd looked after me like I was his own. He'd welcomed my huge, loud family into his home and fed us, bought us supplies for school when mum was struggling for money.

Sirius Black's death was a great loss.

Bellatrix's evil giggle alerted Harry's attention and he ran after her despite Remus's cries for him to stay here.

I blocked everything else out and focused on my broken girlfriend. Every time she cried I felt someone ripping at my heart, her pain was agony to sit through as I clutched her in my arms.

Remus crawled to Nerezza's side, smoothing down her hair before looking at me.

"Take her back to Grimmauld Place, I'll bring Harry home. Take everyone home, Fred" Remus pleaded.

I nodded quickly before George ordered everyone aside from Luna and Neville-who were being taken home by Tonks-over to Nerezza and I. Everyone held hands and I whipped out my wand, apparating us to Grimmauld Place.

With a popping sound, we all arrived in the living room.

My Dad sat on the sofa reader a copy of the latest daily prophet, he slapped the paper down once he saw the state of us all.

"Molly" he hollered, "Molly!" He said louder.

My mum rushed into the lounge, stopping in the doorway once she saw how hurt, bloodied and tired we were.

Nerezza was completely silent now. Her face was emotionless as she stood up and hobbled past my mum who was begging us to tell her what had happened.

"WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU DOING?" She shrieked as she saw Ginny and Ron's wounds, "Where's Harry? Where's Sirius? He was here an hour ago!" She continued, wanting answers.

George stepped forward.

"Harry's still with the Order, Sirius he..." George trailed off, not knowing how to phrase it, "he was killed" he finally finished.

Mum's outraged and demanding expression dropped into one of sadness. She clapped a hand over her mouth and looked up to the ceiling as if realising why Nerezza looked so...empty. She kissed my head before telling me to go find her.

As I climbed up the stairs, I could hear mum hustling everyone into the kitchen, talking about making warm drinks and fetching the first aid kit.

I wandered the halls upstairs...Nerezza wasn't in our bedroom? Where would she go? Ah. I saw the door to Sirius's room open a slither.

"Nezz?" I called softly. "Nezz, love?" I called again, pushing open the door.

Nerezza was lay on Sirius's bed, pressing his fluffy, black dressing gown to her chest whilst muffling her cries with it. As soon as I saw her, hot tears trailed down my own face. I closed the door and moved to the bed, climbing in next to her. Her cries got louder as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Nezz I'm so sorry" I said tearfully.

"It's all my fault!" She sobbed, her throat sounding hoarse and dry. "I could've saved him" she added, "I could've..." her sentence was cut off by a choked sob that made her shoulders heave.

"I'm sorry Nezz, I'm so sorry" I kept repeating.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

It was two months after Sirius's death.

Harry, Hermione, Ginny and Ron were all back at Hogwarts for their last day before the summer. Nerezza was still in Sirius's room, curled up in his sheets and refusing to come out or speak to anyone that wasn't me or Remus. Mum kept cooking her dinners but she'd only eat tiny bits of them, Remus was distraught after losing Sirius.

He'd resigned as a Hogwarts Professor and mostly kept to the Library in the house. He was upset about Nerezza too-she'd shut everyone out and was...empty now.

We hadn't just lost Sirius, we'd lost her too.

George and I had set up our joke shop in Diagon Alley.

Things were really taking off, we were especially popular with students and the business was doing so well! I was sad that Nerezza hadn't even seen the shop, she never left her Father's room. Needless to say, everyone was struggling with Sirius's death-even my parents would cry over him sometimes.

I knocked on Sirius's bedroom door and as usual received no answer. I went inside anyway to see Nerezza still in the same position I'd left her to go to the shop this morning.

"Nezz-" I began.

"Don't Fred" she cut me off. I hadn't heard her voice since the night I brought her back home after Sirius died...she sounded, tired and so unlike herself, "I don't want to hear it" she snapped.

"Nezz" I said again, with more force to my voice, "I realise that this is hard for you. I realise that this is painful and horrible and I wish more than anything that I could take that pain away from you" I said, making my way round the bed and crouching down in front of her lost looking eyes.

"But I can't" I pressed my lips into a thin, sorrowful smile and tasted the saltiness of my own tears, "I can't tell you how sorry I am. But...your dad, he's still here Nezz whether you realise it or not" I told her.

Her silence told me that I wasn't going to get through to her today. I huffed in defeat and stood back up, turning to leave until I felt her small hand tug on my trouser leg.

I crouched back down next to her as she let her tears fall, her green eyes finding mine and looking at me. Properly at me, for the first time in months.

"I love you Freddie" she whispered, her lip quivering as she spoke, "if you wanna leave...I understand. I know I've been difficult" she sniffed through more falling tears.

"No, no, no, no, no" I shook my head, tutting. She let me slip into bed next to her and I laid her head on my chest, flattening her wild curls with my palm, "you've not been difficult, you've been grieving. It's okay to be upset. He was your dad! God, I love you so much Nerezza but you have to know that he's still here."

"How? I feel so alone Freddie." She trembled.

"You know, I was speaking to your other dad, Remus. And he told me something that I think he should've told you" I started.

"What was it?" She sniffled, moving her head to look up at me.

"You know that creak in the floor boards we sometimes hear during the night? That's Sirius walking in to see how you're doing. You see the light shine brighter through our bedroom windows? That's Sirius making sure the darkness never takes you. You feel the sudden chills you feel through your body? That's Sirius giving you a hug to remind you that you're not alone." I told her, peppering he head with kisses.

"I miss him" she says softly.

And my heart breaks all over again because I would crawl to the ends of the earth for her, I would kill anyone she told me to, I'd do anything to make her smile once and yet...

There was nothing I could do or say to make up for the fact that her Father was gone.

A/N: I'd been wondering for ages whether I was going to kill off Sirius like in the films and books or keep him alive, but I think that it was necessary in order to make the story more raw. In life, you can't just keep everyone alive. It doesn't work that way and I wanted to reflect that in this book so, I'm very sorry for this sad chapter aha. It was very hard to write actually.

I hope you're enjoying the book, don't forget to comment I love hearing feedback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 1.3K 57
Annabelle Potter Younger sister of James Potter shared lots of traits with her brother like her love for Quidditch and Pranks. But she hated being co...
67.1K 1.7K 40
AU: James survived and Harry Potter still became the Boy Who Lived through Lily's sacrifice. James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin (The Marauder...
7.7K 113 36
Decided to use Ben Barnes as Sirius, kind of fits more with my OC. Desirรฉe = Desire in French. Sirius Black, a player in his Hogwarts days, girls th...
1.1K 38 24
Rhiannon Elizabeth Black is the daughter of the infamous Sirius Black. When she returns to Hogwarts after she and Harry participated in the Tri-Wizar...