If you save me, I'll save you...

By hoshidanprince

Entoan was bullied since he was a kid. When he came out as gay in highschool it got worse. After he had enoug... More

If you save me, I'll save you (Dlive x Entoan)
Lunch
First Game
so um thanks
Worthless (trigger warning)
Ohmie Senses
Hylloh
Whoa
hey so uh
Never Again
NOT AN UPDATE
The Park
Fading to Black
Sorry!
It's Over
Oh, Calamity!
Pillow Fight
*Not A Chapter* Thanks
Story Line Explanation
Then He Waddled Away
That Ryan Ross Guy
*Authors Note* Update
Him
A/N *A couple things*
Christmas
Gone Forever.
Burn Out Forever
Authors Note
I have an idea
It's Here!

Q&A?

1.5K 45 16
By hoshidanprince

PurpleShadow34: what kind of music do you listen to?

oh ho ho, i am quite emo as the kids say. I have very similar music taste to Entoan and Dlive. My favorite band is Fall Out Boy. I might be seeing All Time Low live in concert in May, though, so i'm hoping that happens.
Edit: I AM SEEING ALL TIME LOW LIVE JRDGHCDTHGSF they're like my second fav band and I'm so excited.

lizzee1673: What other YouTubers do you watch?

*strokes Sup Guy plushie while wearing Cryaotic pajama pants* not many.

fanfictionsforlife16: what video games do you play?

I recently finished Fire Emblem: Awakening and cried my eyes out because i lOVE RICKEN SO MUCH EAFSFGADRHGSDFS

MaddieLabel3: on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you ship dentoan?

Probably a 6.5, i ship PewDieCry and ZeRoyalChaos way more sorry folks.

Thisuserwasnotfound: can you write some smutty stuff?

I can, but if I do it'll be near the end. I've been teasin y'all every now and then. I'm also thinking about ending this story soon. I'm running out of ways to go on with it.

FotzeDoei: What's your favorite season?

Being born and raised in nourthern Illinois, i like spring the best.

FotzeDoei: What's your otp?

A tie between Jalex, tronner, and ZeRoyalChaos.

xXRZviperxXx: What gave you the idea to write this?

I wanted to write something new. And this happened in result.

That's it for questions! if you have a question for me you want answered, leave it in the comments and I'll answer it.

xoxo Kathy/Ricken

Twitter: DYlNTOLlVE

Tumblr: CryaoticlyCute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 81 23
Find the cover here: https://www.deviantart.com/h1bou/art/Love-Hug-667878025 YAY MY FIRST YOUTUBER FANFICTION!! H20 Delirious and Vanoss are Murders...
22.6K 1.3K 12
"IMPERFECT FOR YOU..." demitra kalogeras x gp!reader lowercase intended social media + real life completed !
29K 1.2K 52
Steven Viking (also known as Ze) is a popular YouTube Gamer, and tries to have fun, playing and hanging out with his friends and roommates, the Creat...
2.6K 97 11
Bad was never, well, fond of his appearance. He could point out a thousand things he hated about himself. His nose is too round, his tooth gap looks...