Sge oneshots

By bookworm2577

Tagatha, hophie, hestadil and more! More

Intro
Random morning in school cause why not (Tagatha)
Sge group chat (From Agatha's phone)
200 reads!
Random sge text oneshot
Hestadil text
Thank you so much!
Quarantine with Agatha and Sophie
Battle with monsters (Hestadil)
Battle with monsters pt 2 (Hestadil)
Thank you!!!!!!!!
Tagatha prank (Modern AU)
Christmas countdown!
4k reads???!!!!
Day 1: Celebrate with me (Tagatha)
Day 3: Hot chocolate and Lattes (A bit of Tagatha)
Day 4: No more shopping (The Coven)
Day 5: Just this once (Hophie)
Day 6: Tree decorating (Tagatha with kids)
Day 7: Winter at Arbred (A bit of Jaric and Keian)
Day 8: Cookies need butter (Agatha and Sophie)
Day 9: Balcony dinner (Tagatha)
Day 10: Reacting to memes (Tagatha)
Day 11: Chocolate soup (Sophie babysits Tagatha's kids)
Day 12: Gingerbread (Tagatha)
Day 13: Stupid Tree (The Coven)
Update on the sge advent stories
Day 19: Christmas break (Kiko, Agatha, and Sophie)
Day 20: Demonic mother (Jaric)
Day 21: Icing fight
Day 22: Christmas memes (Sophie, Agatha, Kiko, Hester and Anadil)
Day 23: Snow (Sophie, Agatha, and Tedros)
Day 22: Christmas Party (Tagatha)
Happy holidays!
Update

Day 2: Pranking Evers (Kinda Hestadil)

406 7 9
By bookworm2577

Hester held out her pail for the wolf to slop gruel into and sat down beside Anadil in their usual spot at the far end of the clearing. "All this Christmas preparation makes me want to puke," Hester said as she frowned at the fairies stringing up Christmas lights around the Blue Forest. "Me too." Anadil agreed, "What do you say we prank the Evers?" Hester turned towards Anadil and smirked, "I'm in."

~Time skip brought to you by Rhian's awful tan~ 

"Pass me the garlic," Hester whispered to Anadil as she took the top off the pot of soup that the ever's were having for dinner. Anadil handed her a bag, and she dumped it all in with a "Plop!" Suddenly, they heard voices down the hall. "Hester, come on!" Anadil pulled her into the vent leading to Hansel's Heaven, and they crawled through the tight space and into a candy-filled corridor. Hester took the lead up a winding staircase onto the roof. As soon as they got to the top, Anadil and Hester rushed to the hedge display of the Lady of the Lake, giving Excalibur to Arthur. They jumped in and were transported onto halfway bridge, where they ran to the School for Evil. Hester almost ripped while they ran up Malice staircase and into room 66. Dot sat on her bed, eating chocolate and doing homework. She looked at them, "Don't tell me, you were pranking Evers again, weren't you."

There go! Second one done! I definitely need suggestions because I'm struggling for ideas. Anyways, have a great day/night! Bye!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
735K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 36.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 56.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC