Dimwit || Shinomiya Kojiro

By AncestralPanda

Shinomiya Kojiro X OC Ishikawa Juno, a first-year transfer student from the countryside, is slightly clumsy a... More

un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
treize
quatorze
finale

douze

2.5K 82 9
By AncestralPanda

(Ishikawa Juno POV)

[Friday night]

I was currently heading to SHINO's Tokyo when I saw a brown-haired lady seemingly lost. "Um, excuse me ma'am," I approached her. "Do you need help?"

"Ah yes, can you lead me to SHINO's Tokyo? My son opened a new restaurant in Japan and invited me to dinner. I don't come to Tokyo often so everything is a bit new to me." she replied in an accent.

'Ohh, this must be his mom.' I thought. "Ah yes, I'm actually going there too! I'll take you there."

The two of us walked down the street and chatted a little.

"I'm assuming you're one of my son's friends since you're going there too?" she noted.

"Ah yes, he's my senpai from Totsuki Culinary School. I've learned a lot from him and I'm thankful"

"You're such a sweet girl. I'm glad he has a friend like you."

I let out a small chuckle. "You're too kind. And here it is!" We stopped at the entrance of SHINO's Tokyo.

"Welcome Madame and Miss. I didn't expect that you two would arrive together." Shinomiya's eyes lit up.

"Kojiro, it's been a while." his mom began.

"Junnnnnn!!" Hinako ran up to me.

"I missed you too." I replied with a smile.

I watched as Shinomiya and his mom conversed in a countryside dialect. 'After all these years and he's actually from the countryside himself! Such a meanie.'

"Your friend helped me get here when I was lost." Shinomiya's mom began. She nudged Shinomiya, "You should get a girlfriend like her."

"Well, she is my girlfriend." Shinomiya responded with a proud smile. "I was going to introduce you two tonight."

"Oh really?! Well my son, I absolutely approve. What's your name dear?"

"Ishikawa Juno, ma'am."

"No need to call me ma'am. Just call me mom."

I gave a huge smile. "Alright then, Mom." It was really nice. I haven't used the word 'Mom' in a while.

"Well, let's begin." Shinomiya announced and headed into the kitchen.

Dinner was amazing. The food was magnificent as usual and I was surrounded by great friends. Soon after, everything wrapped up and Shinomiya and I headed out to say goodbye to his mom.

"Kojiro, it was great." Shinomiya's mom waved from the taxi.

"Are you sure you can handle it by yourself?" he asked teasingly.

"Yes yes, I can." she responded with a laugh. "And Juno, I hope to see you soon as well."

"Have a nice night" I waved and the taxi drove off.

"Well, I guess I should go back too. Totsuki is 30 minutes away from here." I stated and looked for a passing taxi.

I felt Shinomiya's hand wrap around mine. "Why don't you stay with me tonight? My hotel is just 5 minutes walking distance and I have something I want to talk with you about."

"Oh ok then."

After wrapping up and seeing everyone out, Shinomiya wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Let's go."

He led me to his hotel penthouse room which was massive. I guess he was treated like a VIP guest or something. 'Wasn't he the one who said he had no funding...' I sweatdropped.

"Ah, I forgot, I don't have my clothes with me." I internally facepalmed.

"You can just borrow mine."

"Ah ok." I went to shower and dress myself for the night. His clothes were pretty big on me but it was good enough. I sat on his bed and asked, "What did you want to tell me?" I could see Shinomiya fumble his fingers which was unusual.

"Ishikawa Juno, I met you when I was a second-year at Totsuki at the train station. At first you were just a dim-witted underclassman who was clumsy and neglectful, but you soon came to prove yourself. We went through some ups and downs, but the worst time was when I lost you for six years. I realized I loved you and found you again, and I never want to let you go, so will you be my wife?" Shinomiya asked as he opened the ring box.

I was at a loss for words. Tears of joy formed in my eyes and I nodded gleefully. "Yes."

Shinomiya slipped the ring on my finger and passionately kissed me. He seemed more confident and aggressive this time, lingering on until neither of us could breathe. We parted to catch our breaths, but our foreheads touched and noses brushed against teach other.

"I love you so much Jun."

"Same goes for me Shinomiya."

"Kojiro. Since you're gonna be a Shinomiya soon, you should call me by my first name now."

"Whatever floats your boat Koji."

"Did you just make up a nickname for me?"

"Two syllables is better than three."

Kojiro let out a chuckle and gazed into my eyes. The air suddenly felt romantic as he leaned in closer until our lips met. He gently pushed me onto the bed on my back while holding my waist.

"May I?" he asked politely.

I nodded slowly as he began unbuttoning my shirt. Within a few minutes our clothes were littered on the floor and let's just say it was a long night.

//////////

[The next day]

The next morning, I woke up to the break of dawn. I turned around and smiled when I saw Kojiro's sleeping face, remembering what happened last night. I brushed aside a piece of his hair and was about to get up to get dressed until I was pulled back.

"It's Saturday. Spend 10 more minutes with me?" Kojiro pleaded.

I let out a giggle and gave in. "Alright Koji."

Eventually, the both of us got up and dressed and looked out of the balcony window to see the city view with a cup of tea in hand. Kojiro was behind me and wrapped me with his blanket and we stayed like that for a while, just enjoying each other's company. I was glad that he was staying for a month until SHINO's Tokyo was settled.

Eventually it was time for me to return to Totsuki. I kissed him goodbye and promised him I'd see him on the weekends.

[Polar Star Dorm]

"Welcome back Jun-sensei!" Soma greeted.

"Hello~ It's good to be back."

"Wait Jun-sensei." Yoshino approached me with squinted eyes. "You're engaged!" she exclaimed, pointing at the ring.

"Oh, yea. Just yesterday." I smiled warmly, thinking about Kojiro.

"Ohhhh, who's the lucky man?" she went on.

"Shinomiya Kojiro" I replied, not seeing a way out of it.

"Wha-WHAT? YOU'RE ENGAGED TO THE SHINOMIYA KOJIRO?" Yoshino yelled.

"Master Shinomiya? He proposed to you yesterday? When? I was there at the restaurant the entire time, how did I not know?" Soma began with a pout.

"Who is engaged to Shinomiya Kojiro?" Marui asked as he and all the first-year dorm mates came into the lobby.

"Our lovely Jun-sensei is!" Yoshino squealed. "Sensei, I'm sooo happy for you!"

I laughed in embarrassment. "Haha thank you guys."

The month passed by rather quickly. Totsuki held its annual Moon Festival where all students had the option to open up a pop-up restaurant. However, the events that happened afterwards changed Totsuki. Nakiri Azami began his movement called Central.

Clubs and research groups were beginning to be forced to disband. Slowly, all the professors were given a choice to follow Central's teachings or be dismissed.

I was sitting in my lecture hall when the door opened. I sighed when the inevitable came.

"Professor Ishikawa, greetings." Azami began. "I've heard that you're a genius professor who deeply cares for her students. You've mentored the current First Seat, Tsukasa Eishi and were even a First Seat yourself as a student. I'd like to recruit you to Central."

"I'll have to kindly decline sir." I bowed. "My teaching is about each student's own growth and freedom. I refuse to follow a curriculum that would brainwash them to perfection."

"I had a feeling you would say that. Well sadly, Ishikawa Juno, you're dismissed from the academy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1K 22
Eri Akira Sakurano, 2nd year high school student at Ouran Acadamy, surpassed her first year of high school. Before joining the host club, Eri had on...
12.1K 181 15
Here are some Oneshots for the Anime/Manga called Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma. Hope you all enjoy them. :)
60K 1.3K 25
[Part One] As bright as the sun, as mysterious as the devil, as fragile as a flower. A young girl will try to write her own destiny in a school where...
989K 38.2K 108
Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it was already 7 in the morning. You just ma...