Lost / Cobra Kai [ 2 ]

By julelena14

Maeve Lawrence was lost. She fell in love with a boy who betrayed her out of his own insecurities. And he sud... More

C A S T
P L A Y L I S T
C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
C H A P T E R S E V E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T
C H A P T E R N I N E
C H A P T E R T E N
C H A P T E R E L E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E L V E
C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N
C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N
C H A P T E R F I F T E E N
Book for season 3!

C H A P T E R S I X T E E N

13.5K 344 244
By julelena14

"You're stuck

In my head

And I can't get

You out of it

If I cold do it all again

I know I'd go back to you"
___
~ Back To You by Selena Gomez

C H A P T E R  S I X T E E N

The next morning Maeve woke up to something smashing in the living room and loud voices.

"Dad, stop!"

"Don't!"

These voices sounded familiar to her, so she quickly got out of her bed and went into the living room.

Standing there were an angry Daniel and her dad both in fighting position, while Robby and Sam held them back.

"What the fuck is she doing here?!" Maeve asked angrily, her eyes not once leaving Sam.

Sam looked up at her with an apologetic look on her face. "Maeve, look I'm sorry ab-"

But Maeve didn't let her finish. "After what you did last night, you have the nerve to show up in my apartment? And stay the night?!" Maeve took a step towards her but Robby held her back.

"Why didn't you call or text us?!" Daniel was screaming at his daughter, while Sam was stuttering, overwhelmed with everything.

Robby turned to Daniel, still holding the short girl in his arms.

"Mr. LaRusso, it was my fault. I brought her here." He tried to take the blame.

Daniel turned to him looking betrayed.

"Wait, don't even start. I gave you a second chance. This whole thing was a mistake. You know, you wanna end up like him, that's up to you." He yelled at her half brother.

"All right, come on, Sam." He grabbed her arm and tried to push her towards the door, but she stopped him.

"Please, dad..." She pealed.

"Sam, I don't wanna hear it. Let's go." She finally followed him.

"Yeah, fuck off! You better hope you don't cross me again!" After that Maeve ripped herself away from her brother and went to her room, slamming the door shut.

She immediately called Tory and told her everything that just happened.

And after about two hours of talking trash about Sam, Tory told her that she had a plan for tomorrow, the first day of school.

When they hung up, Maeve saw lots of missed calls from Miguel, even a few voicemails.

He also left a lot of texts about how sorry he was.

But Maeve didn't reply to them.

Right as she was about to turn her phone off a new message popped up.

She groaned, thinking that it's Miguel again, but instead it's from Hawk.

'Hey, how are you feeling?' He asked.

Maeve smiled.

'I'm better now, thanks.' She answered.

'That's great. Wanna hang out after school tomorrow?' The red haired boy asked.

Maeve hesitated for a moment, an distraction sounded really great.

'Sure, what did you have in mind?'

Hawk smiled at his phone, he honestly didn't think she'd say yes.

'We could go to the beach, play some volleyball and stuff?' He didn't want to take her out to eat or something like that, it would've sounded more like a date and he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

'Sounds good, I'll bring my stuff with me to school.' She replied.

'All right, see you tomorrow." He texted.

'Yeah, see you.'

Both of them were smiling at their phones happily.

For the rest of the day Maeve stayed in her room, not wanting to talk to anyone.

—————

The next morning, Maeve woke up to the sound of her alarm and groaned.

Eventually she stood up and started getting ready for her first day of school.

She made sure to pack an separate bag with all the stuff she needed to go to the beach with Hawk after.

That thought made her smile, it had been too long since they hung out and she really missed it.

Maeve decided to put on some jeans and a AC/DC T-shirt she found in her closet.

Once she was finished, Maeve made her way into the kitchen and was slightly surprised to see her dad and Robby sitting on the table, eating toast.

Her heart warmed at the sight, it had always been just Johnny and Maeve.

Now her wish she'd write to Santa as a little girl came true, her brother was finally with them and she was still getting used to the new situation.

"Morning." She said sitting down in between of them.

Both of them greeting her back, unsure.

They had been distancing themselves from the short girl, since even the littlest thing would set her off and she'd scream at them.

But now she seemed to have calmed down.

After all of them were done eating breakfast, their dad brought them to school, Maeve sitting in the back.

—————

In the parking lot, Johnny grabbed a red bag that was sitting next to Maeve.

"Got you some pencils and some paper. I wasn't sure what you need. Maeve usually buys that kinda stuff herself." Johnny told his son unsure, making Maeve smile at the effort he was putting in on making Robby feel at home.

"Thanks." Robby gave his dad a weird look taking the bag.

"Couldn't find a Trapper Keeper. Are those still cool?" Johnny asked his kids.

Robby gave his half sister an confused look, while she just chuckled.

That was exactly the reason she brought that stuff herself.

"I don't know what that is." Robby told him.

"I had one with a fighter jet. It was awesome." Johnny told them grinning.

But Robby still looked uncomfortable.

"You ok? Nervous about your first day? I remember Maeve almost shit her pants." Johnny told him chuckling.

Maeve's eyes grew wide and she slapped his arm.

"Hey!" She yelled, making Johnny chuckle even more.

"No. I just feel bad about Sam and the LaRussos." Robby told them, making both of them sigh, Maeve rolled her eyes.

"I know you don't want to hear it, but Mr. LaRusso was good to me. Miyagi-Do helped me out a lot." Robby told his dad.

Suddenly Johnny's phone began to ring, but he didn't answer it.

"Look, all I'm saying is maybe you guys can learn a thing or two from each other." Robby continued, making Maeve scoff.

"Yeah, sure." She said sarcastically.

Robby was about to say something, but Johnny cut in.

"All right, you two better go." He told them before a fight could break out.

"Thanks for driving us, dad." Robby told him, grabbing his bag and opening the door.

"Yeah, love you dad. See you later." Maeve told him and followed her brother.

Johnny smiled at both of his kids happily, he was glad they were home with him.

"So, do you want me to help you find your way around?" Maeve asked Robby when they were standing at the entrance.

"It's ok. I think I'll manage." He told her, smiling.

"All right. If you need anything, call me." She told him and turned her phone back on, immediately being bombarded with missed calls and texts form Miguel.

Maeve sighed and walked towards a familiar red haired boy.

Maeve approached Hawk, who was stuffing a bag into his locker.

"Hey."

Hawk quickly turned towards her. "Oh, hey. How are you doing?" He asked her smiling.

Maeve smiled back at him. "I'm ok. You know, really excited for school to start again." She told him sarcastically, making him laugh.

"Yeah, same." He replied.

Together they walked to her locker so she could put away all the things she didn't need and walked towards their classroom, talking.

Right as they turned the corner, Maeve saw Miguel entering the classroom, looking stressed as he typed on his phone.

Maeve stopped walking, making Hawk turn towards her confused.

"Go on without me. I promised Tory to meet up with her before class." Maeve told him.

Hawk watched her unsure.

"All right, do you want me to save you a seat?" He asked.

Maeve just shook her head smiling softly.

"Don't worry about that. I'll sit next to Tory." She told him, knowing that he'll sit near Miguel.

Right when he entered the classroom, Tory came out of nowhere making Maeve flinch.

"My god. Don't do that!" She exclaimed.

"Sorry." Tory grinned.

"So what's that plan you told me about?" Maeve asked her.

"Oh, you'll see. You'll definitely be able to kick her ass for ruining your life." Tory told her smirking.

Normally Maeve wouldn't want to purposely hurt anyone, but what Sam did the last few days just pushed her to far.

She really did feel like her world was breaking apart and no one cared that the brown haired princess was responsible for that besides Tory and maybe Hawk.

The only good things that happed were that her and Hawk were friends again and that Robby was home with them, but all he really does is talk about Sam or Mr. LaRusso.

That was another thing that made her angry. Robby didn't care about what Daniel or what his perfect little girlfriend did to their dad and herself.

Before Maeve could even think about the consequences, Tory grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the secretary's office who was making an announcement.

—————

Meanwhile Hawk was sitting next to Miguel who looked like he hadn't slept at all last night.

"Dude, you kissed Sam?" He asked again.

"Yeah." Miguel answered him.

Hawk thought about the situation in the last few days.

On one hand he was glad, because this meant he had a chance with Maeve again. But on the other hand he felt bad, because he knew that Maeve and Miguel deeply cared for each other.

So he decided to put on his 'I don't really care, but she's my ex' act.

"That's not good." He told him.

"Yeah, no shit! I shouldn't have done that to Maeve. And the worst part is that she saw me kissing her. You should've seen her face when she told me. I didn't mean to ever hurt her like that." He told his best friend.

Hawk actually knew exactly how hurt she was, but he didn't want to share that information.

"Yeah, that's bad, she's pretty special. But if she doesn't want to be with you anymore, why limit yourself to one chick?" He asked him putting a special emphasis on 'she', to let him know that he shouldn't have more girls while he's still with Maeve.

She was to special for that. 

Miguel gave him a confused look.

"I'm planning on having a full rotation by the time we get to midterms." Hawk smirked at him.

He did plan to do that, but that was before Maeve came back into the picture.

Miguel looked disgusted. "What?"

But before either of them could say anything some boy approached them.

"Hey, man. Just wanted to say I wet the bed till I was thirteen. There's nothing to be ashamed of." He told him, making Hawk feel uncomfortable.

He pushed the books out of the boy's hands.

"Get the hell out of my face!" He yelled at him, making the other students laugh.

"What's that guy's problem?" Miguel asked him.

"I don't know." He told him.

—————

Tory bursted into the office and immediately attacked the secretary, making Maeve's eyes go wide in shock.

"What are you doing?!" She asked her.

But Tory continued fighting her until she was able to grab the microphone, while Maeve tried to help the woman on the ground sit up.

"Samantha LaRusso. You know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it. We're coming for you, bitch!" Tory said into the microphone and grabbed Maeve's arm again pulling her away and towards the corridor where she knew Sam's classroom is.

"What the hell Tory?! When you said I get to kick her ass I thought you meant like meeting her behind school or in some parking lot at night. Not like this!" Maeve told her, still shocked.

Tory turned towards her.

"She kissed your boyfriend and is still dating your brother. She's basically pulling everything away from you. You have to fight for what's yours and I'm not gonna watch you lose." She told her short friend.

"But we don't have to let the whole school know." Maeve told her, starting to panic as students began to leave their classrooms and followed them.

"Yes, everyone should know not to mess with you. This is real life, you get what you fight for otherwise you're a pussy." She told her, trying to motivate her for the fight, but Maeve thought she sounded like someone who hasn't been to the dojo for a while.

They finally saw Sam approach them and Maeve reminded herself of what trouble that girl caused her.

Tory fell back a little as Sam and and Maeve began to circle each other.

"I saw what you did at the party. You kissed Miguel." She told her.

She could see Hawk smirking at her from behind Sam and that gave her the feeling that she was doing the right thing.

When she focused back on Sam, she could see that she was also looking at something behind her.

When she turned around she saw her brother looking at Sam with a crushed expression on his face, making Maeve even more angry.

She used her distraction to her advantage and threw the first punch, but Sam ducked in the last second.

Sam was about to run away, but Maeve grabbed her bag and pulled her towards her.

Maeve kicked her stomach making her fall back, but Hawk and some other boys from Cobra Kai pushed her back towards Maeve.

"Get back in there." Hawk smirked.

They continued to punch and kick each other.

Meanwhile Tory tried her best to let her friend fight, but she was itching to get a few punches in herself.

Maeve pushed Sam against a locker and tried to hit her with an elbow, but Sam rolled away.

Maeve managed to get her in a headlock and punched her repeatedly, letting all her anger out.

Suddenly she was ripped away from her.

It was Robby.

He held his hand out towards Sam. "You ok?" He asked her, which made Maeve only angrier.

Why did he care so much more about that girl.

Maeve gabbed Robby to get him away from her, but he turned quickly and pushed her against the locker.

"Let her go!" Hawk tried to attack Robby, but he kicked him away.

Maeve continued to stare at her brother betrayed.

Robby looked between the two girls. "Settle down! We can figure this-" Suddenly there was a loud yell.

"Hey!" And Miguel came running towards them and tackled Robby down.

Maeve watched them in shock as they started to fight each other.

Meanwhile Tory approached Sam and started to fight with her.

"Oh, it is on!" Hawk yelled and began to punch and flip other kids from Miyagi-Do.

Maeve looked around herself and saw everyone fight.

This wasn't what was supposed to happen.

She was only supposed to fight Sam and put her into her place.

Suddenly Aisha ran past her, so she decided to follow her.

"Stop fighting!" She yelled at Tory and Sam who were really starting hurting each other.

But before Aisha could reach them, some guy pushed her into a locker.

"Oh, you want some of this?" She shoved him into the other wall and continued to punch him.

Maeve felt herself tear up. She shouldn't have listened to Tory.

Maeve flinched as someone grabbed her arm gently.

"Maeve what happened?" Moon asked her worried as she saw the tears in her eyes.

The brown haired girl held her arm even tighter as she turned towards everyone that was fighting.

"Come on, guys, can't we all just get along?" She asked.

But someone pushed a boy into the locker next to them, making Moon scream as Maeve lead both of them away.

"Just stay here, all right? I'll sort this out." Maeve told her friend and ran off.

She saw Raymond fighting some kids to get them to stop and high-fifed Hawk.

"Hey, stop it, where did they go?" Maeve asked Hawk as she grabbed him away.

"They went towards the stairs." He told her and blocked some guy who came at them.

Maeve ran off again, but had to stop many times to block someone who was attacking her.

Hawk was right behind her.

Maeve saw Sam and Tory on the stairs still fighting.

But as she was about to approach them, a guy punched her in the face making her slide onto the floor.

Maeve could feel the blood running down her temple, but didn't have time to react as the same boy got on top of her and stared to punch her repeatedly in the face.

Maeve tried to block her face with her arms, but he still managed to get some good punches in.

Suddenly he was ripped off of her and Hawk kicked him in the face.

Maeve sat up and immediately looked around for Miguel and her brother or Sam and Tory.

Hawk suddenly grabbed her and pulled her away from two other boys who almost hit her, but continued to fight.

He turned her towards him.

"Are you ok?" He asked her, as he grabbed her face gently.

But before she could reply, some teacher came and tried to break up the fight, only to get punched and kicked to the ground, making both Maeve and Hawk gasp.

Maeve spotted all four of them on the stairs so she quickly made her way towards them, while Hawk ran after Demetri.

Maeve had to pass Robby and some guys from Cobra Kai to get to the top, but that didn't work that well as Robby grabbed her.

"What are you doing?!" He asked her, he never knew his sister like this.

"This wasn't supposed to happen, I have to break them up!" Maeve told him pointing towards Sam and Tory.

Before Robby could say anything, he was ripped away from her and someone kicked him in the stomach making him almost fall down the stairs.

Maeve quickly pushed the boy away from him and kicked him to the floor.

Meanwhile Robby did the same to the other boy.

They nodded at each other and ran up the stairs, but Miguel tripped him, making Robby fall down.

"Stop!" She yelled but before she could break them apart, the guy who Hawk pushed away from her approached her again, so she had to fight him off again.

Maeve heard some glass breaking from down the stairs so she quickly kicked the boy away from her and ran towards the stairs.

Her heart dropped once she saw Hawk roll onto the floor by the trophy showcase with cuts all over him.

She was distracted so she didn't notice the boy coming up behind her.

He shoved her down the stairs.

Maeve gasped but couldn't find anything to hold onto.

She could faintly hear Miguel yell her name, but that didn't matter right now.

—————

All she felt was pain.

It went from her head to her arms to her ribs and into her legs.

Everything hurt and her ears were ringing.

Once she wasn't falling anymore she looked up and saw that she'd landed on the staircase below the top floor.

Everyone was still fighting, but it was like she couldn't move, everything just overwhelmed her and it was like she was in her own little bubble, since everything seemed to sound muffled.

She looked up and saw Robby and Miguel fight near the railing.

Maeve sat up and pointed up at the railing, about to call out to them, even though they wouldn't have heard her, but it was already too late.

Robby sent one last kick to Miguel's stomach, then he was falling.

"Miguel!" Maeve yelled, but that couldn't save him.

Miguel landed on the railing with a short yell and fell down onto the steps next to her and she could swear she heard something crack, making her sick.

Her sight was getting blurry from the tears that were rolling down her face.

Maeve let out a heart wrenching scream that made everyone stop fighting.

She was sobbing now as she slowly approached his body that was lying still.

"Robby, what did you do?" Sam yelled at him, making Maeve look up at her brother.

He watched his sister and just couldn't handle the way they were looking at him, so he ran away.

Maeve turned towards Sam and Tory who were approaching her and Miguel.

"Stay away from him! This was all your fault!" She yelled at them sobbing.

Maeve took his hand in hers and whimpered.

"Come on, wake up." She whispered.

Hawk approached them with tears in his eyes, he looked up to were Robby was standing before, but turned back towards the girl.

She was truly broken now, mentally and physically.

He crouched down beside her and put a hand on her back.

Maeve went to touch Miguel's face but a officer shoved Hawk and then her hand away.

He immediately checkt his pulse to make sure he is still alive.

This gesture alone made her sob even harder. Her whole body was shaking now.

Hawk quickly pulled her into his chest, while trying to hold his tears in as he watched his best friend drive away with an ambulance.

"No, I have to go with them." Maeve whispered and tried to get out of Hawk's arms.

Hawk looked around at all the people. "Does anyone have a car?!" He asked and Moon pushed herself forward.

"Yes, come on, I'll drive you guys." She told them.

She herself was holding back tears as she watched Hawk practically carry Maeve towards her car, since she was still shaking from the shock.

—————

The ride to the hospital was silent, the only sound was Maeve's crying.

Both her and Hawk sat in the back. He hadn't let go of her hand and neither had she. They were both holding on to each other for support.

Once they were there, both of them immediately got out of the car.

Maeve couldn't remember how they got there but somehow they ended up in the waiting area in front of the room Miguel was in.

They sat next to each other, still holding hands as Maeve hugged his arm with the other one.

Her head was laying on his shoulder and his on her head.

They didn't talk. They only starred at the door in front of them.

Occasionally some nurse wanted to take care of their wounds, but they wouldn't go anywhere until they knew Miguel would make it.

After some time Hawk's mom came and wanted to take him home or at least get his wounds checked on.

This resulted in a loud fight between the two of them.

That was until Maeve promised to update him if anything happened.

He still didn't want to leave her alone, but she promised that she'd be fine.

He pulled her into a big hug and kissed her forehead softly before following his mother out of the hospital.

Once they were out of sight she began to cry again and hugged her knees to her chest, rocking back and forth.

Only a few moments later Carmen and Miguel's yaya came around the corner with her dad closely behind them.

His heart broke at the sight of his daughter.

"Maeve?" He asked quietly.

Maeve looked up at him and they immediately rushed towards each other.

Johnny hugged her tightly to his chest, while she cried into his shirt.

Suddenly a doctor came from the room Miguel was in.

"You've seen your fair share of these. So you know the next twenty four hours are critical." She told Carmen.

"But he's gonna pull through, right?" Johnny asked from where he stood, still holding Maeve.

The doctor turned towards them. "We're doing everything we can." The doctor turned towards Maeve.

"You should really have us check out your wounds." She told her, making Johnny nod.

"Yeah, you go with her. I'll get you when anything happens." With that she went with the doctor to get her into a room.

They did many tests on her and cleaned the open wounds.

Turned out most of her body was bruised blue and purple.

A few of her ribs were sprained, along with one of her wrists.

Other then that she was fine, physically.

After she was finished, Johnny took her home even though she wanted to stay with Miguel.

On the ride home she fell asleep so Johnny carried her into her room and tucked her in.

He stayed crouched in front of her for a few moments longer and silently cried.

Just this morning everything was perfect, he finally had both of his kids home. Now one was badly hurt and the other one was running away from the Police.

Johnny decided to take a bottle of alcohol and drive to the dojo.

Turned out Kreese had been teaching his own classes at the dojo.

And everyone thought he was responsible for what happened to Miguel. He was done with everything so he gave the dojo to Kreese and drove to the beach to get even more drunk.

Maeve woke up in the middle of the night.

Again she was alone as her dad wasn't back yet.

She pulled one of Miguel's hoodies out of her closet and pulled it over her shirt.

It still smelled like him, this made her heart break even more, so she grabbed the stuffed bunny he won her at The Valley Fest and lay back down on her bed.

She started to cry again. This shouldn't have happened.

Suddenly her phone lit up telling her that she had a new message.

It was from Hawk, asking her if she was home yet.

She quickly answered him and was about to put her phone away when she saw that she had a new voicemail from a few hours ago.

It was from Miguel. She didn't hesitate to play it.

"Hey, Maeve. It's me again. Look I know you're angry with me and you have every right to be angry at me. I know I messed up big time. But... I'm really sorry that it happened, ok? I really love you. I love that you're always so genuine and nice to everyone. I love watching you dance, I would watch you all day if I could. I love that you asked me to teach you karate. I love that we understand each other, even without words. I love everything about you and I don't want to lose what we have... I really hope you listen to this and that we can talk. So, see you later. I love you." With that the voicemail was over and Maeve was silently sobbing with a hand over her mouth.

Right now she'd do everything to just hear his voice again or to just hug him.

But that wasn't possible.

—————

So, that was the last chapter of season 2. Let me know what you think.

I'll post on here when I start the next book. It will be a separate book again.
Have a great day and don't forget to vote!

In the mean tim I'll edit the first book since it has many spelling mistakes.

Have a great Christmas and new year.

See you in January!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.6K 75
🥋 ❛ let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...
29.1K 708 30
A karate tournament just around the corner. Rivals facing rivals in one final battle. The fate of the war could go to either side. And this time the...
3.1K 88 12
Miguel's in a coma, you've quit karate, and you're relationship with hawk has gone down the drain as you switch to your brother's side. Can anything...
334K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...