C H A P T E R O N E

"Some mistakes get made

That's alright

That's okay

You can think

That you're in love

When you're really

Just in pain"
___
~ Moral of the Story by Ashe, Niall Horan

C H A P T E R  O N E

...Could this day get any worse?

Yes it could get worse and Maeve found out just ten minutes later.

Her and Aisha finally finished changing out of their uniforms.

When they got out of the changing rooms, the boys were already waiting at the front door talking with Demetri and Moon.

Maeve clenched her fist as she saw Hawk talking to her, smiling.

She decided to ignore them and talk to him when they get to the restaurant.

But the whole way he didn't as much as look at her.

When they finally got to the restaurant, Maeve had to use the restroom so she told Aisha and went to go.

Inside the stall she had to push back her tears.

She just didn't understand were this was coming from, she always reassured him to make sure he knew he was the only one for her, but he didn't seem to care about her feelings when he flirted with Moon.

When she finally calmed down, Maeve went to look for her friends.

She saw Miguel sitting alone at another table, but she went to the table were her 'boyfriend' was sitting.

Once she approached the them everyone turned to look at her.

Aisha and Demetri were sitting in a row together and Hawk was sitting with Moon.

Aisha looked at the uncomfortable girl apologetic. "Wait, I'll get you a chair."

She went to stand up, glaring at Hawk for a moment, angry that he made his girlfriend feel like an idiot.

"No, thank you, it's ok." She smiled softly at her, then turned to Hawk.

"I wanted to talk to you for a second." Everyone looked to the boy, feeling the tension between them.

He shifted in his seat. "Does it have to be now? The food's gonna get cold. Maybe later." He said without holding eye contact.

He was still incredibly angry at her.

He felt so jealous and hurt when he saw her talking to Robby Keene after she seemingly lied to him about them being a thing.

So he did the only thing, he thought would help as a payback and protect his own feelings.

He ignored her, flirting with Moon instead.