The Dorm [ENHYPEN]✅

By BilliSVT

The 7 Boys end up living in the same dorm and fell in love with their own roommates while disturb by the sin... More

-1
-2
-3
-4
-5
-6
-7
-8
-9
-10
not update but please read this for me
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
Engenes need to answer
-16
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
En-s get it!!
Special Chapter❤
pwease read😢
announcement📢
The Zombies [Enhypen]
Company [JAYWON]
Every Engenes need to read

-17

8.3K 433 646
By BilliSVT

"So, wanna join lunch together with my friends today?"

"I'll be glad if i could"

"Okay, anyway...where's your class?"

"I can't tell you that, see you at the canteen! Bye!"

Heeseung watch Engene starting to run and disappear at the crowds, making Heeseung more curious on her.

The class start in a minute while Jay trying his best to pay attention on the lecture given by Mr. Min Sleepy, his lazy lecture makes all the students want to take a nap on the class. Jay's eyelids starting to get heavy as well but to get awake all the time...he think of his special someone that helps him too much.

Jake bring the blueberries juice inside the No.2 room, meeting an already awaken Sunghoon on the bed. "What happened? This is the dorm right?"

"Yeah, actually Jay knocked you off accidentally and he piggyback you all the way here"

"But you have classes and why are you still here?"

"To take care of you"

"Me? Really?"

"Mm" Jake nodded his head to the blushing mad Sunghoon and hand him the juice. "I fall harder for you" Sunghoon said like kindly whispering but Jake clearly heard it.

"What time is it?"

"11:58 a.m."

Canteen:-

Jay and Jungwon walk towards the table where Heeseung, Niki, Sunoo and a familiar girl were sat. Some girls still glared at Jungwon though, we all know who they are

"Hey guys!"

"Hi! Jay,Jungwon, we have a new friend here"

Jay and Jungwon smile at the girl but widen their eyes when they noticed her "Wait-.."

"You're the girl that told Sir Taehyung about the truth right?"

The girl smile to them

Since Heeseung, Sunoo and Niki show a confusion expressions. Jay start explaining things that happened when Lee Ha Eun and her friends bullied Jungwon. While the girl sitting beside Heeseung was the brave girl that saved them by telling the truth to Mr. Kim.

"We're really thankful about that" Jungwon and Jay appreciate it so much to the girl "Thank you..ah?"

"Engene..Call me Engene!"

"Thank you so much Engene"

All of them start having a very comfortable conversation since they get along well with Engene quickly, making other girls getting mad and jealous at the same time.

Meanwhile Niki...

Engene? Her name is Engene? But the box in my room....

Niki just stared at Engene with confused face but he didn't want to react that much. But maybe, he eyed her long enough to notice by his boyfriend. Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows and glance at where Niki stared at.

Sunoo bit his lips, when he's trying to catch Niki's attention, his boyfriend is too busy space out while looking at Engene. Jealousy starting to filled him up and suddenly, Sunoo walk out from the canteen, leaving the other's hella confused.

"Niki..what happened to Sunoo? NIKI?"

"huh?"

"Go and follow your boyfriend"

"Oh okay" Niki quickly ran out from the canteen as he saw Sunoo stomping like an angry toddler. Niki find Sunoo so cute when get mad but it's not the time yet.

"Sunoo hyung!"

"What?"

"You okay? What's wrong?"

"...nothing, go back to the canteen and give all your attention to Engene again. Don't worry, I will clearly understand you"

"What are talking about?"

"You don't know what I'm talking about?" Sunoo make an offending face and act dramatically as well, hurt and jealous at the same time. Niki is trying his best to calculate what his boyfriend is talking about.

"Engene, I'm talking about her okay? Niki..you kept on staring at her on there, of course I know she's pretty and cute and-"

"Hyung-"

"And she's also very very brave. She even helped Jay hyung and Jungwon whom others won't do. Sure sure I really know that. Go to her, she's friendly and she will be so perfect for you and she's-"

Sunoo stop, other students on the hallway stared at the two with wide eyes and jaws drop. The popular Japanese transferred student, known for being the best dancer in Mr. Jung's class...Nishimura Riki is kissing Kim Sunwoo on public where people around them can see it clearly....(they're so lucky😕)

"No one can change the fact that you're the only one and the only perfect one for me Kim Sunoo!"

Sunoo is till shock, shy, blushing and happy at the same total time. Niki slowly held Sunoo hand and smile softly towards his boyfriend who's still speechless.

"I have something to show you baby"

Sunoo nod his head repeatedly and still follow his boyfriend out from the school even though they're going to skip all the afternoon classes.

Jay and Jungwon finally have their alone time because the way Heeseung and Engene making eye contacts and the way they talk made them want to give the two a moment.

Jungwon just sit quietly while Jay tap his fingers on his lap. It was silent but it was a comfortable silence. They heard some students nearby them gossiping something and familiar names can be heard.

"Riki..ah I mean Niki kissed that Sunoo boy in the hallway"

"They look so cute together"

"What are you talking about? It's gay and disgusting"

"How can Niki like that boy? I'm way more better"

"Shut up I'm the best for Niki"

"Sunoo is cute tho, I don't see anything disgusting about them"

Jay raised his brows at listening to other students gossip. His dongsaeng really did something brave again and he's truly proud of him. Jay is about to talk to Jungwon but his boyfriend is looking at his shoes.

A sad expression appear on Jungwon but Jay don't know why the sudden changing emotions shown on his boyfriend's face.

"Babe is there something you want to tell me?" Jay clearly see that Jungwon has something to say but the other one just sit silently.
Jay start to get impatient but he didn't want to force him either. Still...he really want to know the reason behind Jungwon's mood. Finally-

"Jake hyung and Sunghoon hyung kissed this morning"

"And?"

"Niki and Sunoo hyung also kissed"

Jay blink his eyes multiple times because he's so confused at Jungwon's words. What is he trying to say? Jungwon sigh loudly as he walk away, embarrassed at himself for acting like that but Jay catch him up, holding his wrist.

Jay finally faced Jungwon and smile softly to his boyfriend who has a tear on his eyes."Jungwonnie, listen to me okay?" The said boy just look the ground and head's low.

"I didn't kissed you till now because I want our first kiss to be romantic, sweet and memorable. Do you want a special kiss or a random kisses? I can kiss you right now all over your faces and you can't escape from me-"

"Wait I choose the special kiss" Jungwon says hurriedly that makes Jay's finding his boyfriend more adorable. Jay and Jungwon hugging each other tightly for awhile and stay still on their place.

"I love you so much Jungwon"

"I love you too Zzay hyung"

Jay stared at Jungwon's beautiful sparkling eyes and lean forward, at this time, Jungwon wants to fly and shout to everyone that he's the happiest boy in the world because his mother had told him that...

"If someone kiss you on your forehead....it's a true love kiss"

JAY IS KISSING JUNGWON ON HIS FOREHEAD AND THAT'S THE TRUE LOVE KISS!!

_~J_~A_~Y_~♡_~W_~O_~N_~

I don't know how you're going to react on Engene being one of the character in this book😢 by the way, I apologise if this chapter is boring or just a shitty chap🙏I tried my best tho😞

Anygays😀

I'm super excited to see the mv more and more😍I think my soul gonna left me😱😱😷there is so many chemistry even just by seeing their trailer😭

Heeseung baby😍don't worry ENGENES are here for you😙my fav. Ship Sunki and JayWon ft. Heeseung wearing Made by Jay hoodie lmao😂

Love y'all again😘♡♡!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.8K 69
Jungwon got a job as a secretary for the boss of the Park Entertainment company, jungwon has an abusive relationship problem but tries to hide it fr...
20.5K 1K 26
" Who the hell are you ?? " " I-i a-am your new r-roommate" A new roommate this is going to be fun-- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ DISC...
32.6K 1K 22
I will tell you everything when I'm ready.... Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction. Which means the full story is made up/fake. May contain some scenes...
7.6K 581 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...