The Unexpected Future

By Fumi_ruki

It was a normal day in Hogwarts,people were chatting,some were eating,and the first years were getting sorted... More

Adventures in the Harry Potter World
Names
Sixtuplets?!
Secrets out
The Introduction
The Sorting?
note
Update!

Akane Akabane?

350 8 0
By Fumi_ruki

Previously :

Sū?:"Well it's actually impossible for your daughter to be one of our biological sisters,Mr. Potter,Darcy weren't specific with them about it"
Darcy:"O-oh... Sorry if I made you worry then dad"
HMP:"It's fine sweetie,just please be specific next time"
Harry and Darcy hug eachother,the All of a sudden,Darcy Shouted;
Darcy:"Wait... You guys didn't introduce yourselves yet!!"
Sū?:"Oh yeah..."
Unknown 4:"SIXTUPLETS LINE UP!!!"

Now :

The six girls line up, including Darcy
Unknown 4 *sighs*:"when I said "Sixtuplets" I didn't mean you too They  already know your name
Darcy *pouts*:"Then why did you say "Sixtuplets" Huh?"
Unknown 4 :"Because we're six?"
Darcy:"Well I guess you can't count then BECAUSE THERE'S ONLY SIX OF YOU!!!"
Unknown 4:"What? Impossible, Look for yourself"
Darcy:"There's literally only five of you-"
Unknown 4:"What?! Look, There's Mizuki , Sū , Milky , Yuki , and Me-"
Darcy:"???"
Unknown 4:"OH SHIT!! WHERE'S AKANE?!?!"
Darcy:"Which one-"
Unknown 3:"I'm Right here-"
Unknown 4:"I MEAN AKANE AKABANE!!!"
Darcy:"I thought she was with you-"
Unknown 4:"I KNEW IT!! I WAS FORGETTING SOMEONE!!!"
Darcy:"Wait a Sec"
Darcy gets her wand out then says a spell that no one knew has ever heard before
Darcy:"Ansatsu kyōshitsu' to iu jigen e no pōtaru o yobikakemasu"
Draco💚:"Did you make that spell? Or did you read it somewhere? Because I've never heard a spell like that in my entire Childhood..."
Darcy:"Yes,I did make it,Father- I mean Draco"
Pansy💚:"Dang, Potter - or should I say Malfoy now?"

Draco💚 and Harry👔 :"S-SHUT U-UP PANSY/PARKINSON!!"

Pansy💚:"She be formal tho dray, you have a very formal daughter"
Draco👑:"I have tried my best to  make her as mature as I was when we we're still in Hogwarts"
Harry👑:"Draco, dear, Teaching her how to Fly, Do Hexes, and  Fly a broom at 3 was not very mature..."
Draco👑:" I meant when we we're still in Hogwarts, Harry"
Darcy:"Where's the time turner?"
Unknown 2 :"Here! Catch! *Throws time turner*"
Darcy:"*Catches*Thanks"
Unknown 2:"No Prob"
Just as Darcy was going to repeat the spell, Someone realised that she said a different spell...
Unknown 3:"Darcy... That's the wrong spell..."
Darcy:"What do you mean-"
A big bang then came out of nowhere
Everyone looked up to see five demons
Darcy:"Oh Shit... We're doomed"
Unknown 4:"oh this is easy, I'll kill them, I'm the Demon Slayer after all"*Smirks*
The girl, with Black with a pinkish tint to her hair, Then disappeared and came back after a few minutes with blood all over her body
Akane?:"For a witch, I thought you'd be better than me at this, but nevermind"
Darcy:"H-HEY!! Rude!"
Unknown 3:"I call upon Miyuki Miruki to help us with our journey to the Harry Potter World"
A girl with dark blue hair and and Blue eyes, popped out of nowhere
Miruki:"Yes~?"
Unknown 3:"Can you please get Akane from her world?
Miruki:"Which one-"
Unknown 3:"Akane Akabane"
Miruki:"Okay~*Claps*Have fun with your time travel, little trouble makers~"
Miruki just disappeared out of sight
Then once again,a girl with Lavender hair and blue eyes, then popped out of nowhere, a knife in her hand.

I am very lazy now so

To be continued

Miyuki Miruki Out
Trigger Off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 108K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
8K 246 20
๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‹๐„๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‡๐„๐’๐“๐„๐‘ is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...
4.9K 156 19
School Bus Graveyard Tyler Hernandez x reader Being forced to join a random group of kids for school project you now have to find your way out of a...
836 138 5
tajuk sebenar belum ditetapkan. ni merupakan kisah mengenai lelaki misteri dalam Takluki Dia. hanya prolog hingga bab 10 saja akan di-publish.