The Introduction

Miyuki Miruki -

Greetings everyone, Gomen everyone for not updating for two days, it was just hard to come up with details for the Trouble Tuplets, so please forgive my rudeness

Miyuki Miruki out
Trigger On!

Welcome to the longest chapter I have ever made

Darcy :"ok let's start, Youngest to Eldest"
Unknown 2:"LINE UP!!"
they all started to line themselves up and when they were done, the started to introduce their selves
Darcy :"So Akane goes First"
Akane? :"Ok. I'm Akane Miruki Akabane
The eldest daughter of Karma Akabane and Nagisa Akabane, From the dimension Assassination Classroom, Born in June 25 ,16 years old, I can change the colour of my hair to either Blue, Lavender, or Red, I can also change the colour of my eyes, I don't know why I can change my hair and eyes but it only changes depending on my mood, if I'm Happy, Excited, or Confident my hair turns Blue and my eyes turn orange, if I'm Angry, annoyed, or rude my hair turns Red and my eyes turn blue,and last but not least, if I'm acting all evil,  Smirking my ass off, or if you see my hair turn Lavender and eyes turn different colours... I suggest you just run for it, don't ask me why, Oh and I'm also the youngest among us Time Tuplets, who are still trying to find out what my wings are, I can also duplicate my to three"
Unknown 2 :"Ok Next!"
Unknown 5 :"I'm Yuki Miruki, The Eldest Daughter of Osamu and Yuma Mikumo, From the world World Trigger, date of birth is June 23, 16 years old, a owner of a Black Trigger, Border Agent, Rank-A Unit, Half Human half Neighbor as my Mother, Yuma, is a neighbor, easily impressed, serious when it comes to fighting *Presses Ring on her Right hand* and this is Yumi, my guardian when I'm not at home, She's called a Multi-Task Trion Warrior created by my Mother "
Yumi :"Hello I'm Yumi Mizumi, Yuki's Guardian and helper on her battles"
Yuki Miruki :"The others are also still trying to figure out what my wings are going to be"
Unknown 2 :"Next!"
Unknown 4 :"I'm Hanako Miruki, Eldest Daughter of Tanjiro and Giyuu Tomioka-"

Miyuki Miruki (Me) -

Ok I know some of you don't ship Giyuutan, but I don't really care because it's you're opinion, if you don't like the ship, then I understand that, if don't want to continue don't continue reading this, I don't want to see hate in my comments.

★Back to the Story★

Hanako :"I'm Hanako Miruki, Eldest Daughter of Tanjiro and Giyuu Tomioka, from the dimension Demon Slayer,
birthdate is June 21 , 16 years old Demon Slayer, a Pillar, My breathing techniques are Water breathing and Sun Breathing-"
Ron👔 :"There's other ways to breathe?! CAN YOU BREATHE UNDER WATER?! OR ON THE SUN?! OR-"
Hanako :"The fuck? No I can't do any of those, well except for breathing under water, I can't technically breathe under water or talk but I can stay under water for an hour or more-"
All of Hogwarts :"AN HOUR?!"
Hanako :"Yeah, The mountain I train on basically had a string of air-"
Darcy :"THE FUCK?! NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU LIVED THERE FOR 16 YEARS?! WITH A STRING OF AIR?! GIRL YOU OK?!"
Unknown 2 :" CAN YOU JUST LET HER FINISH HER INTRODUCTION?! Continue Hanako-Chan"
Hanako :"As I was saying my breathing techniques are Water breathing and Sun Breathing, as you can see I have Water on the left side on my hair on the bottom, I have Water Wings, which Miyuki-San gave me"
Unknown 2 :"next!"
Unknown 3 :"I'm Milky Miruki, June 19, 16 years old, Karasuno Volleyball Setter, 1st year, my height is 6'8, from the dimension Haikyuu!! I have a crows wings, I want to get to nationals before I die, And... um... uh... I love Volleyball?"
Akane :"Really? That's all?"
Milky :"What? Do you want me to tell then who my parents are? Do you want me to tell them if I'm the eldest, middle or youngest? Did you want me to tell them who I'm dati-"
Akane :"Except for that last one, YES! That what we said!"
Milky :"oh... Ok let me repeat myself"
Unknown 2 :"Go"
Milky :"I'm Milky Miruki, I was born in June 19, 16 years old, The eldest daughter of Shoyo and Tobio Kageyama, from Karasuno High School, Volleyball Setter, 1st year, my height is 6'8, from the dimension Haikyuu!! I have a crows wings, I want to make my parents proud and get to nationals before I die, And I love Volleyball"
Akane :"good enough" *Shrugs*
Unknown 2 :"Next!"
Unknown :"That would be you"
Unknown 2 :"oh..."
Unknown :"Just do it"
Unknown 2 :"oh well *Claps*"
Unknown :"The fuck?"
Unknown 2 :"Greetings everyone, my name is Sūkaidemon Miruki, but you can call me Sū, I don't really care what you call me just doing call me yours, I'm the next CEO of the funtom company as I am the eldest daughter of Ciel and Sebastian Phantomhive, I don't know what year I was born but the date was June 17, you will never know my age because I don't even bother count it anymore as I am a immortal just like everyone in the family, from the dimension Black Butler , I'm a half demon half human, even tho i am basically a demon, I have a demon butler, as it is our family tradition to have a demon as a butler, his name is Akuma Grayson-"
Akuma : *Pops out of nowhere* :" You called young Master-"
Sū :"Shut up I'm doing my introduction"
Akuma :" Ah I'm kindly sorry my lord, Continue "
Sū :" ugh, if any of you is going to ask why he's here, it's because he's supposed to be following me wherever I go, as I was saying, this is my demon butler, Akuma Grayson, Also known my guardian if my parents are not home because of a mission,I have demon wings also given by Miyuki, that's all nice or meet you all "
Unknown :" Aaannnddd I'm next "
Sū :" just introduce yourself already "
Unknown :" I'm Mizuki Miruki, Born in the year 2002 June 15, 16 years old, Eldest Daughter of Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto Todoroki, yes I have 3 parents so what? From the dimension BNHA/MHA, I can duplicate myself into three or more but I usually go for three, each represents my parents - ( I just randomly made that up because I don't know any other quirks she should have, I also don't know what to call it ) -  my hero name is Mizzy, and it also changes my appearance, I have red angel wings, but I can use my wings as protection or a weapon, the same as everyone except for Hanako and Sū as Hanako's wings are liquid and Sū's does not have feathers, I mean they can protect themselves with their wings, but they can't use them as weapons, I think, that's all "

Sū :"You're next Darce"

Darcy :" They already know me thoooo "
Sū *Glares* :"Five seconds"
Milky :" Oh no "
Sū :" Five "
Mizuki :" Oh no "
Sū :" Four "
Akane :" Oh no no no no no "
Sū :" three "
Hanako :" Oh no "
Sū :" Two... "
Yuki :" Oh no "
Sū :" ONE "
Darcy :" I'M DARCY MIRUKI MALFOY-POTTER, JUNE 13, THE ELDEST DAUGHTER OF HARRY AND DRACO MALFOY-POTTER, FROM THE DIMENSION HARRY POTTER, I'M A BLOOD SUCKING VEELA, I HAVE NOT FOUND MY MATE YET, WHITE VEELA WINGS FROM MY FATHER DRACO MALFOY-POTTER, BUT TURNED BLACK AS SOON AS I JOINED THE TROUBLE TUPLETS TEAM, I'M A FOURTH YEAR, I JUST CAME HERE TO WATCH OVER MY SIBLINGS, I'VE HAD 7,890 ADVENTURES WITH THESE GIRLS RIGHT HERE, AND I'VE MADE OVER 284 SPELLS OVER THE PAST 3 YEARS AND ITS HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL FOR ME AND THE OTHERS, PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME!!!! THAT'S ALL!!I'M DONE!!! PLEASE DON'T MURDER MY ASS SŪ!!! "
Draco👑 :"7,890 Adventures?!?!"
Harry👑 :"Pay up Draco"
Draco👑 :"Hmp! Fine!"
Harry👑 :"hehe I know you love me~"

Miyuki Miruki -
See you next time
my dear readers~
I love you all~
No homo/hetero tho

Trigger off
Miyuki Miruki out