𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

By mermaidgirl_11

There was a time when Riley wasn't the hero she made herself out to be. Before her father's death, and long b... More

『Quotes』
『1.1』
『1.2』
『1.3』
『1.4』
『1.5』
『1.7』
『2.1』
『2.2』
『2.3』
『2.4』
『2.5』
『3.1』
『3.2』
『3.3』
『3.4』
『3.5』
『4.1』
『4.2』
『4.3』
『4.4』
『4.5』
『4.6』
『6.1』
『6.2』

『1.6』

609 25 9
By mermaidgirl_11

      After talking to Joseph Welch, Sam and Riley learned that Constance was buried at her house, and the husband had in fact been unfaithful. Two tasks down, just two more to go, and Riley can solve one of those right now.

      She pulls out her burner and dials 911. "What are you doing?" Sam asks. Riley puts up a finger telling him to be quiet. "911 what's your emergency-" Riley cuts off the operator with a scream. Sam swerves the car and Riley has to try her hardest not to laugh. "Please! Help me! Some crazy dude is shooting at me!"

      Riley hits the dashboard, creating a distant shooting noise for the operator to hear. "Oh my god! He's coming!" The operator tells Riley to calm down and she has to push the phone away from her ear as she laughs. "I'm on Whiteford Road! Hurry! He's-" Riley hangs up the call for dramatic effect. The moment she does she starts laughing her ass off.

      Sam whacks her leg with a smile. "You scared the crap out of me. I could have crashed!" Riley's laughter stifles out until all that is left is a smile. Sam glances at her and smiles wider seeing her smile again. He hasn't seen that in two years.

      "Riley, can I explain?" Riley's smile drops and she looks at him. She opens her mouth to speak but Sam beats her to it. "Please." Riley stares at him for a moment then nods. Sam sighs and nods. "I was going to call you." Riley looks at him in disbelief. "I was." Sam confirms.

      Riley narrows her eyes at him and looks out the front window. "What stopped you?" She mumbles. Sam glances at her. "I don't really know. I had your number up. All I had to do was press the answer button." Riley looks at her feet. "I just-" Sam licks his lips and looks at Riley. "I knew that if I called you, that I would want to go back, but-"

      Riley cuts him off. "You were happy." She nods. "You are happy. With Jess and school." Sam stares at her and nods. "I am." Riley fiddles with her fingers. She's beginning to understand, but, "Why didn't you call me later on? It's been two years Sam. That excuse doesn't extend that long."

      Sam looks away from Riley. "You're right. It doesn't. That was my fault. I should have called, but I didn't. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Riley glances at Sam, then smiles a bit. "I forgive you." Sam looks at her in alarm. "You do?" Riley nods, letting out a heavy breath.

      "Now, enough with the chick-flick moments." Sam laughs and shakes his head. "You and Dean..." Sam says shaking his head with a smile. Riley's phone suddenly begins ringing and she answers knowing exactly who it is.

      "Dad!" She shouts as she answers. Dean laughs. "Trying to blow my ears out kid? Put me on speaker." Riley does so. "Fake 911 call Bug, that's pretty illegal." Sam and RIley share an amused look. "I've done worse."

      Before Dean can ask Sam speaks up, saving Riley from a lecture. "Listen, we got to talk." Riley begins to shiver. She can actually see her breath in the car. "Tell me about it." Dean comments. Riley reaches into the backseat and grabs her blanket and covers herself. "So the husband was unfaithful. We are dealing with a woman in white. She's buried behind her old house."

      "Sammy, would you shut up for a second?" Riley laughs, receiving a glare from Sam. "You too bug!" Riley pouts. "What I don't understand is why dad didn't burn the body yet."

      "That's what I'm trying to tell you. He's gone. Dad left Jericho." Sam and Riley share a look. "What? How do you know?" Riley huffs and shrinks into her seat. Great, another dead end. "I've got his journal." That peaks Riley's interest. "He doesn't go anywhere without that." Riley and Sam say at the same time. Riley stifles a laugh. "Well, he did this time."

      "What's it say?" Inside Baby becomes colder and Riley's teeth begin to chatter. "Same old ex-marine crap. When he wants to let us know where he's going." Riley looks at Sam. "Coordinates. Where to?"

      "I'm not sure yet."

      "Dean, what the hell is going on?" Riley looks forward and her eyes widen. "SAM!" Sam slams on the brakes as Baby runs right through where Constance was standing. Riley and Sam pant heavily. She is holding his arm with a death drip while her injured arm lays still. "Take me home." Riley yelps and she and Sam turn around. Constance is sitting in the back seat of the car.

      "Take me home." She says harshly. Riley swallows hard as she stares at Constance through the rear mirror, and doesn't let up on her rip on Sam's arm. "No." Sam answers. The doors lock. Sam and Riley try to unlock them, but it's pointless. Constance has them. The car begins to drive. "Sam!" Riley shouts as they speed down the road.

      Sam nods at Riley and mouths 'It's okay'. Riley doesn't feel like it's okay.

      The car stops outside the family home and Sam looks at Constance through the rear mirror. "Don't do this." Constance shakes her head as she stares up at the house. "I can never go home." Riley and Sam share a brief look. "You're scared to go home." Sam whips around, but finds Constance gone.

      Riley yelps as she appears next to her. Constance climbs on top of Sam. "Sammy!" Riley tries to reach for him, but the seatbelt Riley is wearing pins her to the seat. It tightens and her injured arm becomes stuck. "Sammy!" She yells in fear and pain.

      "Hold me." Constance whispers. "Get off my uncle you sleezy bitch!" Riley snarls. Constance looks at Riley and the seat belt wraps around her neck. Riley begins to choke. "No!" Sam shouts, trying to reach for Riley.

      "I'm so cold." Constance whispers when she turns back to Sam. He stops reaching for Riley. "You can't kill me. I'm not unfaithful. I've never been." Riley would have congratulated her uncle on his peak relationship skills had she not been choking to death.

      "You will be." Constance whispers into Sam's ear. She begins kissing Sam and Riley makes a cracked noise in disgust. Her vision is beginning to blur which, at the moment she doesn't mind. She does not want to see this.

      Sam reaches for the keys, and Constance backs off and disappears. But, Riley is still dying in the seat, so she clearly isn't gone.

      As if one cue, Sam begins to scream in pain. Riley tries to see what is going on, but everything has gotten so dark.

      Suddenly there are several loud bangs. The seatbelt around Riley's neck loosens and she can finally breathe. "Dad!" She rasps, then passes out. Sam glances at Riley then starts the car. "I'm taking you home." Sam drives the car right into the house. The sudden movement jerks Riley forward in her seat, and she whacks her head on the dashboard.

      Sam cringes and makes a pained noise. Riley wakes up. "What the fu-"

      "Riley! Sam!" Riley's blurry eyes look around and her father comes into view as he opens her door. "Help her first. Constance choked her to unconsciousness." Dean pulls Riley out of the car and notices the bruising around her neck and the bleeding cut on her head. "Jesus kid." Dean leans Riley against the car and helps Sam out.

      They all look over to see Constance looking at a photo. She suddenly looks up looking beyond pissed. She tosses the photo aside and a dresser pins Sam, Dean and RIley against the Impala. They all try to shove it off of them. "Mother fu-"

      "Riley!" Dean warnes. She grunts as she tries to shove the dresser away. They are about to be killed, and he's worried about her bad language? He seriously needs to sort out his priorities.

      The electricity begins to crackle. Constance looks around confused. There is a trickle of water and they all watch as it falls down the stairs. Constance walks over to the end of the stairs. They all watch the shadows peering down on the wall. Riley laughs bitterly. "Oohh, you're gonna get it now bitch."

      "You came home to us, Mommy." The children appear at the bottom of the stairs and wrap their arms around their mother. She screams violently as she trashes against their hold. They all melt down into water, and the sound of a drain is heard as the water sinks through the floor.

      Sam and Dean toss the dresser off of the three of them and Riley gives a thumbs up. "Great. The bitch is gone. Now if you don't mind-" She passes out and Dean catches her. Sam and Dean chuckle and he lifts his daughter into his arms.

- author's notes -

I love writing Riley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 178 13
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨! 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚...
210K 5.9K 30
Stiles is brought back from hell after selling his soul. But he's different, he's seen things no one should ever see. But he isn't with his pack anym...
3K 78 10
[COMPLETED] [reader insert story] After a nasty breakup between Dean and the reader, she is going through a world of heartbreak. To numb that pain, s...
62K 1.6K 9
When Liam met Y/N everything seemed to be going fine. Until things take a turn for the worst. • • •Supernatural/Teen Wolf Crossover • • •