You Are My Princess

Bởi kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow

338 13 0
Bởi kimmybrown12

- Damien's POV -

- The Meeting -

In My World, Its Considered An Insult To Bust Into Someone's Home Or Establishment And Try To Steal From Them Right Infront Of Them. You Can Get Killed For Less. Especially Of That Someone You're Stealing From Is Me. He Thinks He Can Come Into My Territory And Try To Take What's MINE!? Wrong. So Very Wrong.

Sitting Around The Table, Everyone Is Murmuring And Talking In Hushed Tones. I Slam My Fist On The Table Making Everyone Jump And Fall Silent.

"I've Let This Shit Slide For Far Too Long. We Fucked Up The First Time, But That Won't Happen Again. This Time He Will Die And It Will Be Fucking Flawless." Damien Snarls

"What Happened Son?" My Dad Asks.

"Rodrigo Had His Men Bust Into My Company And Try To Take Bella Right Infront Of Me."

"Well That Was Just Fucking Stupid." My Mom Huffs, Folding Her Arms And Leaning Back In Her Chair.

"A Few Of My Marine Buddies Are Willing To Help Out Again If Need Be." Johnny Adds. I Nod.

"Call Them." He Nods Back. "Mark, Get A Location On Rodrigo. I Don't Care Where He Is In This World, Just Find Him." He Nods And Aviods My Eyes. "Me, My Brothers, And A Few Select Other's Will Go And Kill Him. Everyone Else Will Stay Here."

"Your Uncles And I Will Make A Few Calls To The Rest Of The Family For Help." My Dad Says Getting His Phone Out Of His Pocket. My Princess Stands Up And Clears Her Throat.

"Could Everyone Give Me A Minute Alone With Damien?" They All Nod. She Takes My Hand And Leads Me Up To Our Room And Locks The Door.

"Not Now Princess. We Need To Come Up With A Plan To...." She Pushes Me Back Onto The Bed And Kissed Me. Whatever Mood Im In, Whenever She Touches Me, I'm The Calmest I've Ever Been. She's My Adrenaline, My Morphine, My Addiction. Straddling Me, She Stops And Pulls Away.

"Wherever You Go, I Go. Whatever You Go Through, I Go Through It Too. If You Get Hurt, I Get Hurt, And If You Ever Fucking Die On Me, I Die With You. You Are A Part Of Me Damien, As I Am A Part Of You. I Would Never Abandoned Any Part Of Myself, So Please Don't Do The Same." She Stares At Me. I Don't Know How She Does It. One Minute, Im Pissed. Ready To Grab Someone And Rip Them Apart. The Next Minute, In Her Arms, Im A Soft, Mushy Mess. "I Know You're Worried About Me And The Baby, But I Barely Have A Bump Yet. I Am Helping You With This Whether You Like It Or Not. I Am Not Leaving You Alone In This." I Sign And Nod. She's Right. I Am Worried. Worried That The Moment I Take My Eyes Off Her, I'll Lose The Two Most Precious Things I Have In My Life Right Now. I Love My Family, Don't Get Me Wrong, But My Princess And My Butterfly Are My World.

- Bella's POV -

If He Thinks For One Second That I'm Not Going To Be Apart Of This, He's Sorely Mistaken. I Know He's Worried And I Am Too, But I Will Not Go Down Without A Fight.

"Touch Me." I Grab His Hand And Place It In My Pants. I Let Go. "Go Lower." He Moves His Hand Lower And Touches The Fabric Of My Panties.

"Damn Princess, You're Soaked." I Nod, Rolling My Hips Against His Hand.

"I Wanna Cum On Your Fingers." He Chuckles And Stops Rubbing Me.

"As Turned On As I Am Right Now Baby We Have A Meeting To Get Back To. I Promise As We're Done, I'll Make You Cum As Much As You Want." He Tries To Pull His Hand Away But I Grab His Wrist. He Isn't The Only One Who's Addicted. He Is My Drug Too.

"They Can Wait." I Grind Against His Hand An Moan Softly.

"Princess...."

"I Said..." I Guide One Of His Fingers Inside Me As Far As It Would Go And Start To Grind My Hips. "Mhm.. They Can.... Mhm... Wait." He Smirked.

"If I Make You Cum Right Now, Will You Be A Good Girl And Let Me Hold You Off Until After The Meeting?" I Nod And Bite My Lip, Still Grinding.

"If You Make Me Cum Hard, I Will." He Raise An Eyebrow.

"You Wanna Cum Hard Princess?"

"Yes Sir." He Grabs My Waist And Shoves Two Fingers Inside Me. Wiggling Them With Such Force My Body Immediately Floods With Adrenaline. "Oh Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!" I Spasm On His Lap." He Pull Out His Fingers And Licks Them Clean. "I Want More." I Whine And Puff Out My Bottom Lip. He Kisses My Forehead And Winks.

"Later Princess."

- After The Meeting -

I Lean Over To Damien As He Finishes Talking To Liam.

"I Think We Should Tell Them The Good News." I Wiggle My Ring Finger At Him. He Smiles And Nods. I Clear My Throat And Everyone Stops And Stares.

"I Asked Bella To Marry Me And She Said Yes." Damien States Proudly, Kissing The Back Of My Hand. Everyone Cheers.

"Congratulations Hijo!" (Son) Liam Smiles.

"I'm So Proud Of You Sweetheart!" Sienna Exclaimed.

"Aww Man." Santiago Whines. I Look At Him Confused.

"What's Wrong Santi?"

"I Was Gonna Ask You The Same Thing." He Pouted.

"Your Brother Would Kill You If You Did That Baby." Allison Patted Him On The Arm.

"But Im Inlove With Her Too Mama!" He Shouts And Pretend To Cry.

"Keep Fuckin' With Me Santi, See What Happens." Damien Glares At Him.

"I Was Kidding! Please Don't Hurt Me!" He Screams. Damien Chuckles.

"That's What I Thought."

- Few Hours Later -

Sitting Outside On The Back Porch, I Hear The Sliding Glass Open And Damien Is Standing There With A Huge Box In His Arms. He Gently Sets It Down And Grins.

"What's Is That?" I Asked.

I Got You A Present.... Well, Two Presents." I Raise An Eyebrow. "Open It." I Open The Box And Find Two Of The Cutest Wolf Pups I've Ever Seen! "They Are Pure Bred Timber Wolves. The Black One Is Mine And The White One Is Yours."

Can I Name Them Both!? Please?" I Bat My Eyes. He Laughs.

"Sure Baby, Anything To Keep You Happy." I Smile

"Ice And Shadow." I Smile And Pick Up Ice Who Licks My Face.

"We Can Start Training Them Immediately. They Will Listen Only To Yours And My Commands." He Said Picking Up Shadow, Scratching Behind His Ears. I Grab His Shirt And Made Him Bend Over To Me.

"I Love Them Baby! Thank You!" I Squeal And Ice Howls, Making Shadow Howl.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

66K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
21.9M 464K 50
"Don't ever let me smell another man on you Kitten." He pinned me up against the wall holding my hands above my head. "You are mine.... Only mine." ...
120K 7.3K 107
An eleven-year-old Mimi can see demons. She finds one feeding on a mafia boss, unconscious and bleeding out against her favorite breakfast dumpster...
392K 9.4K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...