๐’”๐’๐’š & ๐’„๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ {๐’ƒ๐’...

By shiggyyyy

"๐’Š๐’‡ ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’…, ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’‰๐’–๐’”๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’”". "๐’…๐’Š๐’… ๐’š๏ฟฝ... More

๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’•
๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐’„๐’‰. 2
๐’„๐’‰. 3
๐’„๐’‰. 4
๐’„๐’‰. 5
๐’„๐’‰. 6
๐’„๐’‰. 7
๐’„๐’‰. 8
๐’„๐’‰. 9
๐’„๐’‰. 10
๐’„๐’‰. 11
๐’„๐’‰. 12
๐’„๐’‰. 13
๐’„๐’‰. 14
๐’„๐’‰. 15
๐’„๐’‰. 16
๐’„๐’‰. 17
๐’„๐’‰. 18
๐’„๐’‰. 19
๐’„๐’‰. 20
๐’„๐’‰. 21
๐’„๐’‰. 22
๐’„๐’‰. 23
๐’„๐’‰. 24
๐’„๐’‰. 25
๐’„๐’‰. 26
๐’„๐’‰. 27
๐’„๐’‰. 28
๐’„๐’‰. 29
๐’„๐’‰. 30
๐’„๐’‰. 31
๐’„๐’‰. 32
๐’„๐’‰. 33
๐’„๐’‰. 34
๐’„๐’‰. 35
๐’„๐’‰. 36
๐’„๐’‰. 37
๐’„๐’‰. 38
๐’„๐’‰. 39
๐’„๐’‰. 40
๐’„๐’‰. 41
๐’„๐’‰. 42
๐’„๐’‰. 43
๐’„๐’‰. 44
๐’„๐’‰. 45
๐’„๐’‰. 46
๐’„๐’‰. 47
๐’„๐’‰. 48
๐’„๐’‰. 49
๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’•๐’†

๐’„๐’‰. 1

16.4K 772 327
By shiggyyyy

chapter one;

━━━━━━ "PLEASE GET OUT OF BED!!", KAORU WHINED, trying to pull his second oldest sister off the bed by dragging her by her ankles.

tamotsu kisa, the second oldest and daughter of the family, just simply flipped to the next page of her magazine.

just because there wasn't any technology or wifi in the yōkai world, that didn't mean that they couldn't use certain human items.

     kisa yawned as she continued skimming through the colorful article, oohing at the new jewelry that matched her very own brilliant yellow eyes.

     "father's going to get madddd", the little boy said, knowing full well that kisa wasn't afraid to go against their father.

     after all, kisa wasn't very fond of her father, nor any of her family members, excluding kaoru.

     "so let him. maybe he'll die faster if he gets mad more", the girl replied, moving her long black locks away from her face.

"don't say that...", kaoru pouted, to which kisa had momentarily glanced up, waving her hand to signal for the little boy to come hither.

kaoru sighed as he plopped onto kisa's bed and laid beside her, reading through the magazine that was supposedly so interesting that she had refused to attend the feast.

"aren't they—"

"your highnesses, his majesty has been waiting for nearly half an hour", a servant informed, to which kisa had just nodded.

     "alright, then take us there", kisa commanded, to which the servant had bowed, expecting the second princess and prince to follow.

     "um..."

     "get the rest of the servants", kisa demanded. "we're entering, what the humans would say, 'fashionably late'".

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

     "are they still not coming?", isao growled, to which the servant standing beside the king just shook his head.

"I hereby announce the arrival of prince kaoru and second princess kisa!", one of the older foxes called out.

everyone's conversation had suddenly died down. all their attention was on the weird shadow that was at the door, with the dark night's breeze swirling in.

     shigaraki tomura and midoriya izuku squinted their eyes, as they watched six servants carrying a bed with a black net draped over it, and two figures lying on top.

     one was the boy from earlier, the one and only son of isao.

     the other, was a vixen, an absolutely fair skinned girl who's grin was as devious as all for one's own heart.

     "kisa, what's the meaning of this?", isao questioned, clearly unhappy with the girl's decisions of showing up late.

     everyone heard the girl's light chuckling as they heard some shuffling.

     two beautiful thin legs stepped out and landed on the cold clean floor. kaoru then quickly hopped off the bed to lend a hand to his sister, who gladly accepted it.

     the cunning female stood up tall and proud, with her luscious bright red kimono falling behind her, barely keeping itself on top of the girl's petite shoulders.

     "my apologies father, I was up all night studying", kisa answered, smiling as brightly as the third princess, who was a well-known goody two shoes.

     "studying what? you've never studied a day in your life", kasumi, the eldest, questioned.

     kisa just laughed as she let go of kaoru's hand, inching closer towards all for one, who was quite intrigued.

the girl snatched his bowl of grapes as she started munching on them, popping each one into her mouth as her sisters just stared in disbelief.

"if you actually took the time to learn about all our guests, you'd realize that mr. all for one over here doesn't like grapes am I right?", kisa smiled, daringly taking a seat beside the number one villain.

"or people that destroy one's creation after such a long time...am I right?", kisa lowly whispered, even baffling all for one quite a bit.

     the villain let out a low chuckle.

     "indeed...how'd you know little one?"

     "like I said, I studied", kisa replied, putting the bowl of grapes down as she returned back to her bed, which was still in the middle of the room.

     "a brilliant daughter you have, isao".

     "please all for one, the girl's merely playing", isao forcefully chuckled, giving his second daughter a warning look.

     "really? then why don't you test me father? I can name you anything you want to know about anyone", kisa confidently boasted, making isao clench his fists.

"no need kisa, I believe you", the man begrudgingly spat out as kisa just nodded, waiting as a servant placed a table of dishes on the girl's bed.

"oohhh my favorite", kisa smiled to herself, digging in as isao cleared his throat, to which kisa didn't even bother glancing up until one of the guests had spoken once again.

     "say...isao, I heard you're eldest daughter is looking for a marriage partner. and I'd just like to say that it'd be an honor if—"

"look at all for one getting all hasty. I'm sure the first princess wouldn't mind considering someone from...well..my side of the people", all might interrupted, clearly holding a strong hatred for the man.

the fox king was delighted. if it meant that he could have an access way to the human world through his daughters, why not?

"what do you think, kasumi?", isao smiled, knowing that his first daughter was the more understanding and responsible one.

kisa promptly wiped her mouth with a napkin as she had finished all her food, signaling for one of the servants to take the tray away while kaoru happily joined the girl.

"do you think sumi would actually marry any of them?", kaoru whispered, to which kisa just quietly giggled.

"sucks to be whoever she picks", kisa whispered back, to which kasumi shot the girl a glare as she turned back to their father.

"it'd be an honor father. but may I suggest something please?", kasumi politely asked.

"for sure!"

"I think that kisa's getting quite old too, and perhaps a marriage will help with her...with growing up", kasumi smiled, to which kisa immediately whipped her head towards the royal foxes.

"father, I think that—"

"kasumi isn't wrong, kisa. you are getting to the age of marriage, and perhaps a husband would do you some benefit", isao interrupted.

kisa squinted her eyes at kasumi, who just looked straight forward, though there was a slit of a smile present on the older girl's face.

"alright", kisa agreed, making her siblings a bit shocked, as the girl never went down without a fight.

     "really?"

     "of course father! after all, it's for my own good right?", kisa smiled, extending her smooth arms out and giving a slick wink to kaoru, who was actually quite worried.

     "well I'm glad you understa—"

     "if...I get to pick my own husbands of course", kisa barged in, making a few people cough in embarrassment.

"did you just say husbands?!", kasumi inquired, amazed at the girl's audacity.

     kisa simply smirked.

     "did I stutter?"

     isao seemed to give it a good thought, as he looked over at the two major guests for input.

     "I don't recommend it...I mean, will you even have time to give to each of your lovers?", all might worriedly questioned.

     "I, on the other hand, think it's a fabulous idea! they aren't just any normal princesses. they deserve the utmost treatment and such a simple request, honestly...don't you agree?", all for one smiled, to which kisa had closed her eyes momentarily in satisfaction.

     isao hummed in agreement.

     "I suppose it shall be fine. though since kasumi's older, let's have her pick first", isao said, to which kisa had walked back over to her bed.

     "do you know who you're going to pick?", kaoru mumbled.

     kisa snatched the magazine from under her pillow and flipped it open.

     "I'd say I have a general idea", the girl wickedly smiled as she waited for her older sister to make her decision.

     kasumi skimmed around the room as she caught the challenging gaze of kisa, who simply gave the girl a little wave.

     "have fun~", kisa mouthed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 2.4K 19
"แต‚สฐสธ แตˆแต’ สธแต’แต˜ หขแต—โฑหกหก สทแต’สณแต สทโฑแต—สฐ แต—สฐแต‰แต?" "แต‚สฐแตƒแต— แตˆแต’ สธแต’แต˜ แต‰หฃแต–แต‰แถœแต— แตแต‰ แต—แต’ แตˆแต’, แดนโฑแตˆแต’สณโฑสธแตƒ? แต€สฐแต‰ แดธแต‰แตƒแตแต˜แต‰ โฑหข แตƒหกหก แดต สฐแตƒแต›แต‰, แตƒโฟแตˆ แดต แถœแตƒโฟ'แต— แต‰หขแถœแตƒแต–แต‰." ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
243K 4.3K 83
I'แด แดŠแดœsแด› สœแด€แด ษชษดษข า“แดœษด แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡sแด‡, แด˜สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡ แด…แดษด'แด› ษขแด‡แด› แดา“า“แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…! Tสœษชs แดกษชสŸสŸ ษดแดแด› สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‡xแด€แด„แด› แด›สœษชษดษขs า“ส€แดแด Aษดษชแดแด‡/Mแด€ษดษขแด€! Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s Aส€แด‡: Open~! Mแดsแด›สŸส Fแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… G...
20.5K 1.1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
500K 24.9K 80
[Various!BNHA X Fem!Reader] Always hiding in the shadow of your siblings, you slowly learn that you don't want to be a burden anymore... You want to...