𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐...

By DaughterofAthena2017

in which a wild girl lets her hair down as she enters U.A. with her brother , and it's her time to shine. More

𝙰𝙽𝙽𝚈𝙰 𝚈𝚄𝚄
"Mamma Mia"
"Walk me home?"
"Monkey Pile"
"Chat with me."
"No Fouls"
"Burning Up"

"Rooftop Tings"

7 0 0
By DaughterofAthena2017

        Annya had a wild week so far, and now it was Friday. Boy was she ready to relax... and maybe party a little bit. You see,  Annya had always been a wild girl, always ready to put on a show or do something crazy. So, naturally, when she was offered performance gigs at the old bar down the street, she was utterly ecstatic. Think about it, free fries, you get paid to sing, and you can party until 2am with bar-goers. The only downside was well- actually, there is no real downside, she loved it there. Nishinoya even worked there! She was so excited to go down there tonigh- 

Annya was thrown out of her daydreaming as she heard someone begin to speak to her.

"What about you Annya? What're you doing this weekend?" asked Kirishima, munching on his lunch.

"O-oh, me? I don't know probably nothing important-" once again, cut off.

"Come onnnn, you're so much fun you've gotta be doing somethinggg~" Denki commented.

"Actually, I'll probably be at the bar all weekend." Annya said, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly.

"I know it's kinda weird, you know, a 15 year old spending her weekend around drunk people." she added.

"Yeah.. maybe... what're you doing there anyway?" asked Mina.

"Oh! Well the owner is like a parental figure to me so she lets me sing and perform there on weekends! She doesn't like when I  perform on weekdays though because she always says ' your well-being is the most important ' and I love her I really do..." the excited girl continued on and on talking about the bar and how much adoration she had for the old building and such. The teens at the table (Sero, Denki, Kirishima, Bakugou, and Mina ) just listened to the cute girl go on about the bar with fond expressions on their faces admiring her passion. They thought is was adorable how much she loved the staff there and how she told them about the little details she remembered. 

"You know pumpkin, we should all totally come see you sing sometime!" Denki suggested.

"P-pumpkin? And what? Come see me?" Annya's face had reddened at his comment.

"Oh yeah! I've decided to start calling you pumpkin, because it's cute just like you! And yeah we could come see you sing!" Denki stated. Annya laughed at his analogy and just nodded.

"I mean sure if you want I guess, I usually get there at around 9 so you could come around then! Oh and I can introduce you to the regulars and the staff! It would be so fun!" she exclaimed. The table agreed among themselves, even Bakugou, that going could be fun and made a plan to meet up at 8:50 tonight to hang out at the bar. Needless to say, the bright girl was ecstatic. 

***

As the table chatted and laughed, telling jokes and throwing food occasionally, Annya glanced towards the clock hanging on the wall in the cafeteria. 

1:03 pm.

A lightbulb lit up in her head.

"Hey guys, I'll see you guys in class, I gotta go find someone." she said picking up her bag.

"Aww, okay! See ya girl!" exclaimed Mina. The rest of the teens said their goodbyes and soon enough, Annya was on her way to the rooftop.

***

Annya opened the doors to the roof roughly, making her arrival known to the boy sitting there, Todoroki.

"Good Afternoon dear Todoroki!" she exclaimed throwing her hands into the air. Said boy turned to face the girl quickly, a confused expression on his face.

"Why are you here again." he asked blankly.

"I've come to keep you company mister peppermint! You can't spend your whole time here alone! So from now on, I'll keep you company at some point during lunch everyday!" she explained, plopping down next to him.

"I don't need you to keep me company." 

"WeLl tHaT's ToO DaMn BaD." she quoted. The girl pushed her hair out of her face and grabbed a muffin from her bag.

"Muffin?"

"No."

"Suit yourself." 

The two sat in a comfortable silence. Annya ate her muffin quietly as she tapped her feet in a rhythmic way. Todoroki studied the side of her face as she ate. He noticed the way she took larger bites and he noticed the way she would watch as leaves blew in the wind. He noticed how, how could he put it... soft her face looked. Like her skin would be soft to the touch. He noticed how many little freckles adorned her face. Too many to count. Without much thought, the boy reach over and poked the cute girl in the face.

Her skin was soft.

She looked at him innocently. He looked at her blankly. They stared at each other.

Silence.

The brown-eyed girl reached out and poked him in the cheek before smiling lightly. He feigned a look of shock. He regained his original expression and looked away, back out over the city. The girl beside him just giggled and leaned over and nudged him with her shoulder playfully enjoying the comfort of his presence.

And so the two sat, watching the city in front of them bustle about, citizens going about their daily routines. 

Maybe Todoroki wouldn't mind making this part of his daily routine.

CRINGGGGGG

"Well would ya look at that peppermint, time to go." she picked up her patched up bag, and gave the boy a little salute. As she began to walk away, she felt a cold hand grab her wrist. She turned her hand back to be met with the boy's face.

"Same time Monday?" she asked. He just nodded, a hint of a smile playing at his lips. And off she walked, out the doors away from the hetero chromatic boy.

*** 

Finally, it was the end of the day, but you know what they say, every ending is a new beginning, and finally, it was the beginning of Annya's weekend. She was beyond excited to go to the raggedy old bar tonight and even more excited to hang out with her new friends. 

She began to pack up he things as she spotted Todoroki at the other side of the room. The curly-haired girl walked over to him, stopping in front of his desk.

"Have a nice weekend Todoroki! Make sure to have fun!" she exclaimed giving him a smile. The class stopped, turning to look at the girl. They looked at the girl like she had two heads, afterall Todoroki was nearly unapproachable. 

Some stared at the two in disbelief, and others, stared at them with jealously.

The girl paid no mind to her classmates, and waved to Todoroki, receiving a nod in response.

"See you later guys!" Annya called out to her lunch buddies as her and her brother walked out of the classroom.

Next stop! The bar!

Author's Note: Ahhhh a blossoming friendship between the wild girl and the canadian flag. we luv to see it.

Word count: 1190

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
81K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
434K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...