๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†

Da mermaidgirl_11

There was a time when Riley wasn't the hero she made herself out to be. Before her father's death, and long b... Altro

ใ€ŽQuotesใ€
ใ€Ž1.1ใ€
ใ€Ž1.2ใ€
ใ€Ž1.3ใ€
ใ€Ž1.5ใ€
ใ€Ž1.6ใ€
ใ€Ž1.7ใ€
ใ€Ž2.1ใ€
ใ€Ž2.2ใ€
ใ€Ž2.3ใ€
ใ€Ž2.4ใ€
ใ€Ž2.5ใ€
ใ€Ž3.1ใ€
ใ€Ž3.2ใ€
ใ€Ž3.3ใ€
ใ€Ž3.4ใ€
ใ€Ž3.5ใ€
ใ€Ž4.1ใ€
ใ€Ž4.2ใ€
ใ€Ž4.3ใ€
ใ€Ž4.4ใ€
ใ€Ž4.5ใ€
ใ€Ž4.6ใ€
ใ€Ž6.1ใ€
ใ€Ž6.2ใ€

ใ€Ž1.4ใ€

708 24 6
Da mermaidgirl_11

      Riley moans in delight as she eats her burger. In the booth behind her Sam and Dean talk to Amy and her friend, but she's invested in her burger to care. Riley looks to her left but finds the ketchup bottle empty. She lets out a breath then stands, walking over to the desk to ask for more.

      While she is gone, Dean turns around, checks if she's watching, then pulls out the hot sauce he had hidden under the table and pours an immense amount of hot sauce into her coke. She starts walking back with ketchup and Dean whips around, ignoring the looks he is receiving.

      "I was on the phone with Troy. He was driving home." RIley takes a sip of her soda as she puts the ketchup on her burger. Her eyes widen as she taste the hot sauce. She growls a bit and glances over her shoulder seeing her father's smirk. Riley narrows her eyes then faces her burger.

      The hot sauce isn't bothering her. When Riley was five, Dean put hot sauce and pepper flakes in Riley's cereal and water when she left to go to the bathroom at a hotel breakfast place. Her mouth nearly burnt off, but it also made Riley immune to hot stuff. (Don't tell her dad but she once was dared to eat a ghost pepper. Didn't bother her at all)

      Dean may have forgotten about it, but Riley never did. So if he thought he could get her that easy, then he's in for a surprise.

      "He said he would call me right back, and he never did." Riley scoffs loudly. "I wonder what that's like." She hears Sam sighs heavily. He leans forward. "He didn't say anything strange or out of the ordinary?" Amy shakes her head. "No, nothing I can remember."

      Riley carries on with her burder, stuffing a fry in her mouth every now and again. "Here's the deal ladies- The way Troy disappeared- Something's not right." Dean glances back at Riley as if to see if she's dying due to the hot sauce. "So if you've heard anything?"

      There is a pause, then, "What is it?" Dean asks. "Well, it's just- I mean with all these guys going missing, people talk."

       "What do they talk about?" Riley laughs at her dad and Uncle talking in sync. "It's kind of this local legend. This one girl, she got murdered out on Centennial like decades ago." Riley finishes her burger and sees her father glance at Sam in the corner of her eye. "Well, supposedly, she's still out there." Riley pretends to take a sip of her drink as her father looks at her, and doesn't miss the frown he gets when she doesn't react.

      "She hitchhikes, and whoever picks her up- Well, they disappear forever." Dean nods. "Well, thanks for talking to us. We'll let you know if we find anything." Amy and her friend stand and leave the restaurant. Riley spins in her seat, drink in hand. "Dad, you gotta try this iced tea. It's the best I've ever had."

      Sam raises an eyebrow at Dean. RIley knows exactly what he's thinking. He doesn't think he put enough hot sauce in to taste it. He put in more than enough.

      He slowly takes the drink from Riley's hands and takes a big sip. He starts coughing, and his eyes begin watering. Sam laughs and Riley leans over the seat. "Next time be a little more creative. That was so cliché."

       She turns around and a big smile is plastered on her lips while her father continues to cough.

      Riley hums the tune of 'Back in Black' by AC/DC as she strolls around the library looking at the sides of books. She drums her fingers a bit then stops when she feels someone staring at her. She turns around to see a dude with brown hair smirking at her and looking at her ass.

        She cringes in disgust and walks around to the next book aisle. She spots her father and uncle at the other side of the room, typing at a computer. Riley spots a book on the shelf titled 'Supernatural' and raises an eyebrow. She goes to reach for it but the brown haired dude stands next to her.

       "Hello there." She rolls her eyes and lets her hand drop from the book. "Haven't seen you around here. You new?" Riley doesn't answer him and continues to look at other books. He only follows her. "C'mon, talk to me." He reaches for Riley's arm, grabbing it tightly.

      Riley whips around and knees him in the groin. "Don't touch me." She seethes. "Riley!" Riley looks away from the guy holding his crotch and to her father. He waves for her to follow and she jogs over to him. He smiles at her proudly, clearly having seen what went down.

      He puts his arm around Riley and walks her out of the library. Sam waits for them by the car. "What took you?" Riley doesn't look at him and gets into the car. "An asshole." She answers simply. She's still mad at Sam. He sighs and gets in the car. Riley leans against the door and looks out the window. She rolls it down letting the breeze hit her face.

      "We've gotta wait until dark. I bet the cops are still there." Riley nods. She figured as much. Dean turns around to face his brother and daughter. "Are you two ever going to talk?" Dean points at Riley. "I know you're too damn stubborn to do it, so Sammy," Sam glances at Riley through the side view mirror. "You gonna break the thick silence?"

       Neither of them talk. Dean sighs and throws his hands up. "Alright, I tried." He starts Baby and pulls away from the library. As he does the brown haired kid walks out and Riley gives him the finger as they drive away.

      Riley jumps up and down as she, Dean, and Sam walk over to the edge of the bridge. "It's freezing." Dean glances at her with a smirk. He looks over the edge of the bridge. "So this is where Constance took the swan dive." Sam sighs, and gives Riley a look as she runs in place behind them trying to keep warm.

      "So you think Dad would have been here?" Dean makes a face. "Well, he's chasing the same story, and we're chasing him." Dean walks away from the edge of the bridge. Sam sighs as he looks at Riley. He takes his jacket off and drapes it over her shoulders. Riley stops and looks at him with an eyebrow raised. He shrugs.

      "Okay, so now what?" He asks Dean as he walks over to him. "Now we keep digging till we find him." Dean throws his hands out. "It might take a while." Riley stops running around and tugs the jacket tighter around her body. She knows what her dad is getting at. He wants Sam to stay.

      "Dean, I told you I've got to get back by-" Dean whips around. "Monday." He nods and Riley stands next to him. "Right. The interview." Sam nods. "Yeah, I forgot." Riley glances at her dad. He didn't forget, but he wanted Sam to. "You're really serious about this, aren't you?"

      Riley grabs her father's hand, suddenly feeling a strange wave of fear. "You think you're gonna become some lawyer, marry your girl?" Sam shrugs. "Maybe. Why not?"

      Dean rolls his head around. "Does Jessica know about you. Does she know about the things you've done?" Riley glances between Sam and Dean. A fight is brewing. "No, and she's not ever going to know." Dean sucks through his teeth. "Well, that's healthy."

      Riley releases her father's hand and looks around. She feels like someone is staring at them. "You can pretend all you want, Sammy, but you're gonna have to face up to who you really are."  Sam scoffs. "Who is that?"

      Dean gestures to himself and Riley. "One of us." Dean walks away, but Sam follows. "No, I'm not like you. This is not going to be my life." Sam stands in front of Dean and Riley watches them closely.

      She was happy that Sam wanted a normal life. She couldn't see herself having one, but Sam seemed happy where he was. That doesn't mean he can just drop his family.

      "Well, you have a responsibility." Sam laughs. "To dad and his crusade? If it weren't for pictures, I wouldn't even know what mom looks like." Riley sees the hurt in her father's eyes. His mother has always been a touchy subject for him, just like it is for her with her mom.

      "What difference would it make? Even if we do find the thing that killed her, mom's gone, and she isn't coming back." Riley's mouth falls open at Sam's words. Dean pins him against the bridge and Riley takes a step forward, uncrossing her arms. "Don't talk about her like that."

      Dean drops Sam. He walks away, then stops. "Sam. Ri." they both look over and see Constance on the edge of the bridge. She looks at them then steps off the side of the bridge. Sam, Dean and Riley rush over to see if she's there, but it's only water below. "Where'd she go?"

      "I don't know." Suddenly Baby's engine starts and they all look at it. "What the-" Riley creases her brows as she stares at it. "Who's driving your car?" Dean wordlessly reaches into his pocket and pulls out Baby's keys. Riley and Sam stare at them.

      Baby lurches forward and Riley takes a step back. Dean grabs Riley's arm. "Come one, Dean. let's go! Go!" They begin running, but RIley isn't fast enough to outrun the car. She leaps to the left, tumbling on the concrete ground and hears a nasty pop. She looks up in time to see her father and uncle leap over the edge of the bridge. "No!"

- author's notes -

did you catch that little thing in the library part? haha, she's got no idea!
Bye

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

32.7K 811 30
Seconds story of the bumblebee serie [The last Knight{ [Transformers] What happened 4 years ago and where are you now? Will your past come up and wi...
42.9K 1.4K 27
Riley Winchester's life is far from normal. Hunting monsters and, you know... fighting alien robots. Ever since her father died, she seems to b...
3K 78 10
[COMPLETED] [reader insert story] After a nasty breakup between Dean and the reader, she is going through a world of heartbreak. To numb that pain, s...
35.7K 929 27
Two years after defeating the Fallen, Riley is working together with Autobots who after becoming Optimuse's wife became a part of their family. Takin...