You Are My Princess

Od kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... Více

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 28: Fiance

361 15 0
Od kimmybrown12

- Bella's POV -

He Grabbed My Hand And Placed The Box Im My Palm. I'm At Loss For Words. I Want To Scream, Cry And Tear Off His Clothes At The Same Time. My Hands Tremble As I Open The Box.

A Beautiful Silver Ring With Two Hearts. I Was Stunned! I Notice An Engraving On The Side Of The Band That Reads 'Damien'.

"I Got This Ring For A Reason. The Two Hearts Represent, My Heart And Soul Which Are Yours Forever." He Slipped The Ring On My Finger And Lifted Me Up To His Chest. "I Asked My Father Before I Got Shot, How He Knew My Mother Was The One. He Said When He Looked At Another Woman, He Felt Nothing Like What He Felt For My Mom. She Stole His Heart And Soul And He Didn't Want Them Back From Her. Well Baby, You Stole Mine And I Never Want Them Back. So I Put Them On A Ring Where You Can Always Have Them With You. Even If I'm Not Physically Here." He Smiled. I Couldn't Hold Back The Tears And Sobbed Into His Neck. How Did I Get So Lucky? "Use Your Words Princess."

"I Love You. I Love You So Much Damien!" I Grabbed His Face And Kissed Him Hard. He Buried His Face Into My Hair And Sniffed. "I Swear To God Damien, If You Sniff Me And Get Hard And Ruin This Moment I Will Put You Back On Punishment!" Even Though I Couldn't See How Face, I Knew He Rolled His Eyes When He Sighed And Groaned.

"What The Fuck? He Sniffs You And Get Hard?" Ava Asked Making Her Signature 'Ew' Face.

"Its's Better For Your Sanity If You Don't Ask Questions." Damien Said Making Me Giggle. Suddenly Alfronzo Runs Into The Room.

"Why Are People Screaming?" He Asked Confused.

"Damien Sniffs Bells Hair To Get Hard!" She Gasps And Put Her Hand Over Her Mouth. She Looked Straight At Me And Mouthed 'I'm Sorry'.

"So Tons Of People Have Weird Fetishes. In Fact, A Little Birdy Told Me A Certain Firey Redhead Likes To Hardcore Role Play In The Bedroom." He Winks At Ava. "We Have A Closet Full Of Halloween Costumes If You Wanna Play With Me?"

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM!" She Punches Alfie On The Arm Hard And Stormed Out.

Who Is She Going To Kill?" Damien Asks Confused.

"AJ. Apparently They Fooled Around A Couple Of Times." I Said Laughing.

"I'm Sure He Can Handle Her." He Smiled. I Jump Down And Walk Over To Alfie. Patting Him Hard On The Arm Where Ava Hit Him. He Winces.

"Learn...... To Keep...... Your Mouth Shut." He Lowers His Gaze To The Floor And Nods. I Take A Step Towards The Door And Feel Damien's Arm Grab Hold Of Me.

"Where Do You Think Your Going?"

"To Stop Her Before She Does Something She Regrets. Her And AJ Are Bestfriends, But Right Now She Doesn't See It That Way. She's Not Thinking Straight." He Smiled And Nodded.

"I'll Drive."

- The Silver Paw -

It's After Hours When We Reach The Company And I Know AJ Always Stays At The Company Late. I See His Car, Ava's And One Other. Who's Could That Be? We Walk In And See AJ Standing Behind The Desk And Taking Verbal Abuse From Ava. His Face Was Stoic And Yet His Expression Was Soft. I May Not Know Him Long As Damien Or Ava Has, But I Do Know He's The Sweetest, Most Gentlyle Giant You'll Ever Cross Paths With. He Can Whoop As When He Needs To, But I've Never Seen Him Get Angry. Not Once. He's Always Using Pet Names, Winking And Flirting. Always Perfect Gentleman.

"I Can't Fucking Believe You AJ! I Told You That In Secret And You Go And Tell Alfronzo! How Could You!? You Knew! You Knew How Hard It Was For Me To Even Tell YOU That And You Go And Blab It To Someone Else!? You Swore You Would Never Tell A Soul! What Happened To That Promise!? I Thought We Were Friends!" She Screams. I Take A Step Forward But Damien Pulled Me Back.

"Hang On. Let Them Talk It Out First. If It Gets Out Of Hand We Can Intervene." He Whispers. AJ Goes To Reach For Her But She Slaps His Hands Away. Banging Her Fists On His Chest. He Was A Lot Bigger Than Her So I'm Sure It Didn't Hurt Him That Bad. I Could See He Was Getting Frustrated But I Knew He Would Never Raised His Hand To A Woman. He Finally Grabbed Her Arm, Firmly Holding Her In Place. She Struggled Hard To Get Out Of His Grip. He Wrapped His Arms Around Her And Locked Arms Together Around Her Back. She Kept Struggling. Like A Fish Out Of Water She Wiggles A d Wiggled.

"Lis... List..... Dammit It Ava! Listen To Me!" He Snaps At Her Making Her Stop. "I'm Sorry I Told Him. It Was An Accident. It Just Slipped Out. You Of All People Know How Much Alcohol Effects Your Filters." She Started To Cry. I Could Tell She Was Still Mad But She Didn't Want To Be. She Was Fighting Herself Big Time. AJ Planted A Small Kiss On Her Lips, Lasting A Little Longer Than Expected. When He Pulled Away, She Was No Longer Crying, Mad, Or... We'll, She Didn't Show Much Of Any Emotion Other Than Shock. "Can You Forgive Me? Please?" She Stood There For A Moment And Finally Nodded. He Loosened His Grip And She Wrapped Her Arms Around His Neck.

"If You Ever Do Something Like This Again...." He Cuts Her Off.

"I Won't Darlin. I Always Learn My Lessons The First Time Around." I Kissed Her Cheek And Winks. I Notice Tessa Leaning Against The Door Of The Dressing Rooms.

"If You Ever Wanna Share Secrets With Me Ava, I Can Promise I'll Take It To My Grave." She Winked And Made Ava Blush.

*BOOM*

Suddenly The Elevator Burst Opened, Five Guys Dressed In Black And With Their Faces Covered Ran In.

"Grab Her!" On Of Them Yells. Another Runs After Me, Right Into Damien' Fist. Hitting The Ground, Out Cold. I Run And Grab Ava, Pulling Her Behind The Desk. I See Tessa Jump Over The Machine And Kick A Guy In The Face Before Tossing Him Around Like A Rag Doll. AJ Did Some Ninja Shit With Another Guy And Damien Was Beating The Hell Out Of Another Guy.

"There You Are Little Princess." A Raspy Voice Said As We Turn And See One Of Them Stalking Towards Us. Ava Gets Infront Of Me And Grabs The Mug And Breaking It Holding It Towards Our Attacker.

"Take One More Step And I Will Castrate You!" She Yelled. He Laughed And Smacked The Bottle Out Of Her Hand, Grabbing Her By The Throat And Hoisting Her Up In The Air. She Screamed And Tessa Jumps Over The Desk, Snapping The Guys Neck. Ava Dropped To The Floor Gasping For Air And Tessa Picked Her Up. Holding Her In Her Arms.

"Are You Okay Beautiful?" She Examines Ava's Neck Gently. Without Another Word, Ava Grabbed Tessa's Face And Kissed Her Deeply. Actually, More Like Tried To Eat Her Face. I See Tessa's Hands Firmly Grab Ava's Ass, Making Her Gasp As She Pulled Away From The Kiss. Ava Blushed And Looked Away But Tessa Grabbed Her Chin And Made Her Look At Her. "Momma's Gonna Take You Home And Fuck The Shit Out Of Your Pussy Cat. *Purrs* Would You Like That Babygirl?" Ava Shivers. I Knew That Shiver All Too Well. She Seemed Hesitant But Bit Her Lip. We Were Pulled Out Of The Moment By Damien's Deep Growl. He Picked Up One Of The Guys By The Throat And Slammed Him Hard Against The Wall.

"Who Sent You!" Damien Hissed.

"You Already Know The Answer To That." The Guys Chuckled.

"TALK! While You Still Have A Tongue To Do So."

"All He Wants Is The Girl. Give Her To Us And You, Your Family And Everyone Else You Love Will Live. He's Not Gonna Play Nice Anymore Damien." The Masked Man Laughed. HE!? No No No No No No! "Do We Have A Deal?" I See Damien Smirk.

"Do You Know What Happened When You Make A Deal With The Devil?" Damien Stared At Him And Wrapped Both Hands Around The Guy's Neck. "He Takes Your Soul." *SNAP* He Breaks The Guy's Neck And Let's Him Fall On The Floor. When He Turns Around, I Bolt For His Arms. The Only Place I Feel Completely Safe. Once In His Embrace, I Cried. "It's Alright Baby, I'm Here. I Got You."

"Please Tell Me It's Not Who I Think It Is." Ava's Voice Raspy From Being Choked.

"Rodrigo." Damien Said His Name And I Felt Bile Rise In My Throat. "AJ, Help Me Take Out The Trash." Ava Comes To Me And Hugs Me. I Wanted To Cry Again. Not Because Rodrigo Wanted Me, That I Could Care Less About, But Now My Child's Life Was In Danger.

"Look At Me Bells." She Takes My Face In Her Hands. "He Will Not Get His Hands On You. You Hear Me?"

"I Could Careless About Him Wanting Me Ava. My Child's Life Is In Danger Now." I Sobbed. Tessa Gently Nudged Ava Aside And Picked Me Up In Her Arms.

"I Got You Girl. No One Will Mess With You While I'm Around. If You Ever Feel Scared, You Just Point To The Person Who's Bothering You And Momma Will Take Care Of It." She Kissed My Cheek. Damien And AJ Come Back Breathing Heavy.

"I Saw How You Broke That Guy's Neck. Impressive." AJ Complimented Tessa.

"I Used To Be A Street Fighter. I've Taken On Dudes Three Times My Size And Weight Class. Those Little Punks Bitches Were Just Warm Up." She Laughs.

"What Kind Of Training Have You Had?" Damien Asked.

"I've Dabbed In Just About Everything. From Kickboxing To Tiger And Crane Styles Of Kung Fu." She States Proudly.

"How Would You Like A New Job?" Tessa Raised And Eyebrow. "Personal Bodyguard For My Princess. I Will Pay You Way More Than What I'm Paying You."

"You Got It Boss." She Smiles. Damien Comes Towards Me And Picks Me Up In His Arms. Holding Me Close And Nuzzling His Face Into My Neck.

"This Will Never Happen Again Baby. I Promise." I Nodded. "He Doesn't Wanna Play Nice? Then I Won't Play Nice." He Turned To AJ. "AJ Call A Meeting." AJ Raised His Eyebrow With Curiosity.

"DEMON?" He Asked. Damien Slowly Nodded. AJ Nodded And Grinned.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

146K 3.5K 53
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
71.4K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
2M 62.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
21.9M 464K 50
"Don't ever let me smell another man on you Kitten." He pinned me up against the wall holding my hands above my head. "You are mine.... Only mine." ...