When green met blue || Clexa...

By Pseudo_Wariatka

Lexa is sick and tired of being under her mother's control. All the time she is learning. She can't go out wi... More

1 - break free
2 - WOODS
3 - something between them created
4 - admire her
5 - your biggest weakness
6 - a big lie
7 - grounded
8 - surviving
Why can't I forget you?
9 - permission
10 - I need you
11 - to the woods
Our survivng
12 - Could I steal a kiss?
13 - We're together
14 - Because I love you
15 - sounds amazing
16 - Polis at a sunset
17 - No PDA on this trip
19 - Griffin, get off of Woods. Now
20 - SURPRISE
21 - what happened
22 - waffles
23 - carnival
24 - Two Christmases!
25 - Thought it'd be a nice surprise
26 - Metaphoric lock to your heart
27 - Our story
28 - New Year
29 - It's my mom
But it can't be over
30 - They know, don't they?
31 - Amazing
Epilogue

18 - nothing and no one

1K 43 36
By Pseudo_Wariatka

"Finn. What the hell do you want from me?" Clarke turned around, annoyed.

"Pouty face. You used to never swear."

Clarke sighed, trying not to punch him.

"Look, Finn, just back off and let us be. It's really childish of you."

That made him angry. Finn was the type of person who didn't like to be called this way. His little ego always needed to be elevated.

"I broke your little heart and I know that," he moved a bit closer to Clarke. She backed the same distance, but her back already touched the bus. "But, I know that you don't really love her, do you?" He made another step to her.

"Finn, I swear to God I'll punch you if you won't back off."

He just smirked, proud of himself, thinking that the blonde was just fooling around.

"I said 'back off'," Clarke whispered, scared of what he might do next.

"She said 'back off'. Are you deaf?" Lexa's angry and dangerous voice echoed from behind them. She pushed Finn out and slightly stood in front of her girlfriend.

"Hey, easy. We were just talking." He stopped for a moment, just looking at both of them. "Have a nice trip, ladies."

He went from them to a few boys that were standing next to the suitcases.

Clarke looked at his back.

"Hey, Klork," Lexa gently cupped Clarke's face. Clarke looked at her and comforted immediately under a tender touch. "Let's go to the room. Luna, Raven, and Octavia are already there." She took her hand and they both headed to the right room.

Number 307.

As they were under the room, looking at the number Clarke suddenly stopped.

"I don't know Lex, I don't like this number," Clarke seriously shook her head for now.

Lexa tried really hard not to laugh, and she ended up smiling slightly. "What do you mean, you don't like this number?"

Clarke chuckled. "I sound stupid, I know. But I have mixed feelings about it and..." Clarke sighed and again shook her head no. "Let's just go inside."

"That's what I thought."

***

"It's obvious we'll be sitting here, if not outside or whatever," Bellamy nodded as all of them walked into the girls' room.

It was really big. Three beds under one wall, two others under another one. Every bed had its own cabinet. The room also had a small table with a chair, two other armchairs, and three wardrobes. And also not so small bathroom.

"Over my dead body," Octavia with a slight smile playing on her mouth nudged him.

They all walked around it and because it was their last room to visit, they decided to stay there.Lexa and Clarke sat on one bed, Bellamy and Lincoln took the armchairs, Raven and Octavia kept unpacking their suitcases, because they didn't end it before the walk around, the rest sat on the free beds.

"Ms. Simons said that there're no plans for today's evening and we can basically do whatever we want to. They have a basketball field, we just need to ask for some ball. So, what do you say? It'd be nice to stretch some bones, don't you think?" Octavia asked as she came back from the bathroom.

"It's not so bad idea," Lincoln and Bellamy nodded. They were the most athletic in the group.

"I'm too lazy," Murphy mumbled from Octavia's bed. Octavia gazed at him, dangerously. "But, sure, whatever." She smiled, proud of herself.

They all walked to Mr.Simons' room for a ball, but she told them, that someone already took it. She proposed that they could play with them. It wasn't a that bad idea, after all, that's what they were doing here, right? Socializing.

As they were closed to the field, they noticed there three girls and four boys.

"Hi. Wassup?" the black-haired girl asked them as they walked on the field.

"Hey. Can we join you?" Clarke asked, smiling at them.

The girl looked assuring herself of the thought of the rest of the group, then nodded. "Sure. We can play a match. There is a bit more of you than us, but we are good, so you can just take like two or three persons and we'll be good."

Murphy immediately headed to the bench, but Maya and Harper caught him.

"No need, Murphy. We can warm it on ourselves," Harper smirked to him, but he mumbled something that no one heard and again joined their group.

Jasper and Monty exchanged looks and nodded. "Yeah, we will help them."

Now it was eight on seven.

"Great," the black-haired girl clapped her hands. "So, my name is Ontari and this is Echo," a high brunette waved to them, "Hope," the short cut white-haired girl nodded, slightly smiling, "Nate," the almost bald short boy smiled, clenching fists, "Gabriel," a very tall, handsome boy smirked, "Wells," really athletic tall boy with a short, black hair nodded, "and Illian," a tall boy, with a long, dark hair and tattoo of eight circles on his forehead and nose waved at them.

"I'm Clarke and this is Lexa, Luna, Raven, Octavia, Lincoln, Bellamy, Murphy, Jasper, Monty, Harper, and Mya."

All of them greeted each other and soon enough they started playing.

***

"Come on! We weren't that bad!" Octavia laughed to Ontari.

"Yeah. You just lost about forty points under us."

Both groups laughed.

"It was so good to play with you, guys," Octavia smiled.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow."

The smaller group waved to the bigger one and walked upstairs where they had their rooms.

"Well, I guess, see you, guys, on the supper."

Their group also walked out of their rooms.

Lexa and Clarke holding hands walked into their room. Luna and Raven were together watching on youtube, Octavia was in the bathroom.

"O, you're getting ready?" Clarke asked through the closed door, Lexa threw herself on the bed.

"Yep," Octavia shouted back from the bathroom.

"But, you know we're in a really small hotel. You don't need to do God knows what," Clarke laughed to her and threw herself on the bed next to Lexa. She was looking at something on her phone. "Babe," she dragged her attention. Lexa looked at her. "I love you."

Lexa smiled, genuinely. Their lips connected for a few seconds.

"I love you so."

"Oh, please. That's too sweet, even for me," Octavia came from the bathroom and stopped just for a moment to look at them.

Clarke laughed and pressed her forehead against Lexa's arm, then she turned to look at Octavia. She had some black jeans on and a hoodie with a black jeans jacket. I showed her thumbs up. She slightly bowed to them as a thank you.

"Girls," she tried to catch Luna and Raven's attention. She flicked her fingers. Eventually, Luna noticed her and she took out the headphones from both of their ears. "You need to get ready. You too," she pointed at us. "And you've got only five minutes."

"What?!" Raven asked with some terror.

She fastly jumped off of Luna and ran to the bathroom, but Luna just laughed at her. She took out of her part of wardrobe some sweatpants and hoodie and with them, she walked into the bathroom, too.

Clarke slowly got off of Lexa and opened her part of the wardrobe. She just changed this T-shirt she had right now on herself for some oversize one and grabbed her bomber jacket. Lexa stood up and changed her t-shirt for a black button-up shirt with a long-sleeved T-shirt.

Raven and Luna already dressed up came from the bathroom and they all walked to the restaurant part of the small resort. They noticed Bellamy, Murphy, and Lincoln sitting at the biggest table, and they sat there, too.

Soon enough, as all the people from the trip gathered in the restaurant the supper began.

"So, what are we doing tomorrow, does someone know?" Jasper asked as all of them sat with their plates full of food.

"In the early morning, we are going on a hike to the waterfall. We're staying there for an hour or so, then we come back to the resort. Some free time till dinner and after it, I think we're going to the city next to us to visit it. Then supper and free time," Octavia answered.

She memorized everything they were about to do through this trip. And she was the one in the group that was going to the teacher with any questions. She knew everything she could about it.

***

After supper, they all came back to their rooms. The first day was slowly ending. As it was late enough for them to be in their rooms and nowhere else, Ms.Simons came to check on them.

She found both couples from their rooms cuddling together, watching TV, and Octavia alone on her bed, doing something on her phone.

She looked disgusted at them.

"You heard what I said. No PDA. There's no way you're sleeping together in one bed. So, don't even think about it. If I'm gonna caught you together, you're gonna end up in another room, on the other corridor and another floor. Do you understand me?"

The girls annoyed mumbled quiet 'yes' in answer.

"Great. Now, good night, Miss Blake," and with that, she walked out of their room to terrorize other teenagers.

"She sucks," Octavia looked at them. She didn't answer on Miss' good night. She wasn't the only one in the room who should get told good night, and she wasn't going to answer it.

"Yeah," Lexa sighed.

Clarke looked into green eyes. "Nothing and no one."

Lexa smiled and nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 99 16
Clarke was having a hard time at home. She felt like she could not catch a break. She felt LOST, until one day she meets the new girl at school, Alex...
26.2K 1.8K 81
A Modern Clexa AU Clarke Griffin is a high level executive whose dreams is to be happy and do whatever she wants. However, she can't afford to make m...
98.3K 4.2K 80
Love always finds its way. Let's witness a blooming, or a tragic story that will make us believe that love is always there, forever. A Clexa Fanfic...
182K 6.2K 70
Popular artsy girl, Clarke Griffin goes to Polis High with her best friends Octavia and Raven. They navigate their happy lives as the get into relat...