My Delusion 《Completed ✔)

By TanishaPayal

***NOT EDITED*** I was walking down the stairs hurriedly, suddenly my legs slip and I fell through the stairs... More

Chapter 1 《WHO AM I ?》
Chapter 2 《AMNESIA !!!😳😧》
Chapter 3 《WHY SEPARATE ROOMS?》
Chapter 4《CHILDHOOD MEMORY 》
Chapter 5 《PLAYFUL FINN😊》
Chapter 6《AM I A WHORE?》
Chapter 7《I CAN'T TELL HER TRUTH 》
Chapter 8 《IN HIS ARMS》
Chapter 9《AWFUL DREAM 》
Chapter 10 《SLUTTY FRIENDS 》
Chapter 11 《 NEVER LET HER GO》
Chapter 12《JEALOUS 》
Chapter 13《My best moment 》
Chapter 14 《KISSED WHILE SLEEPING 》
Chapter 15《BETRAYAL 😓》
Chapter 16《 HELPLESS AROUND HER》
Chapter 17《Best husband in universe》
Chapter 18 《Cooking for him》
Chapter 19《SHE LOVES ME❤》
Chapter 20《Stay with me always 🥰》
Chapter 21《DIVORCE😳》
Chapter 22《 He can't betray me 》
Chapter 23 《Asshole Jack》
Chapter 24《SHATTERED 😔》
Chapter 25《Author's POV》
Chapter 26《I miss her💔》
Chapter 27《I can't cheat on her》
Chapter 28《Jackass》
Chapter 29《Called him》
Chapter 30《Rossie kidnapped 》
Chapter 31《Refused to come back》
Chapter 32《 Lost control 》
Chapter 33《Escape》
Chapter 34《I lost》
Chapter 35《Is he my Finn?》
Chapter 36 《HE BROKE ME 》
Chapter 37《ROSSIE'S PAST》
Chapter 38
Chapter 39《Is he fake?》
Chapter 40《I lost myself in him》
Chapter 42《I am the sinner》
Chapter 43《New life together 》
Chapter 44《Meeting went wrong》
Chapter 45 《New feeling》
Chapter 46《Luckiest woman》
Chapter 47《Vacation》
Chapter 48《Together Forever (epilogue)》
Chapter 49《love conquered》

Chapter 41《Can't resist him...》

175 36 17
By TanishaPayal

Finn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a complete silence of 10 minutes I finally said ,"I missed you so much . I thought that I lost you. I was so scared."

She looked me. My eyes locked with her beautiful emerald eyes. I was craving since long time to see her mesmerising eyes. I wanted to dwell deep into her eyes and find her deepest truth. Her eyes holds many secrets which I want to unwrap .
Her eyes kept me captivated like I am her slave. I can't get enough of staring her .
She was also staring at me . Like I am the only one for her. I certainly want to be only for her. I can never see any other women like this .
No one can catch my attention like she do .
No one can make me crave like she can.
No one can make me feel loved like she can.

I put my hand on her face. My eyes shifted from her eyes to her lips. Those amazingly beautiful and soft lips. They were pink as rose and soft as cotton. I missed kissing her. I missed her touch.
I fucking missed her kiss.
I rubbed her bottom lip with my thumb .
Then I whispered, "Can I kiss you?"

I can't kiss her anytime I want. So I asked her. I really want to kiss her , I wish she would not deny.

But to my surprise she came closer to me and touched my lips by hers and started kissing me. I was happy as Larry. I kissed her back.

My God I craved for this for so long. This feeling in soo great. Now I can feel her soft lips against my lips. I can feel her now. I can hold her now. I got so engrossed in her that I forgot that we were at a public place.

I put my one hand on her neck and with another hand I make her sit on my lap. Her hands keep running through my hairs. I want to kiss her like eternity She was my life. I was so happy that I've got my life back.

She kept wandering my mouth through her tongue. We parted from each other when we went out of breathe.

Right now I was sitting on a chair in the park and she was sitting on my lap facing me , her both legs on both sides of my waist.

She put her head on my chest and took a deep breathe. I wrapped my one hand around her waist and with other hand I rubbed her head.
I felt like my world in my hands. Now I can live happily. I've got my Rossie means I've got my world. I feel complete now.
We kept sitting there in that position for 15 minutes when I realised that she had slept like that.
I tried to shake her to wake her up but she didn't wake up rather she nuzzled closer to me.
I smiled. I was feeling like the most happiest man on earth. I stood up and supported her butts from my hands and started walking towards hospital.

I was holding her like a baby. She certainly was a baby. My baby

By this, the reminiscence of that night came to my mind when that fucking bastard Jacob tried to throw himself on her and she called me after escaping from him. That night also I hold her like this . She jumped onto me like this and I hold her like this . She was scared as hell that night all because of that bastard. He would never led a happy life ever. The one who try to harm my Rossie can never led a peaceful life.

I reached the hospital room. I put her on the bed and covered her with blanket. She had not eaten dinner yet. Well it is just 7pm now. When she will wake up I will feed her.

She woke up after 2 hours. I was sitting on the couch and going through some files . She opened her eyes and kept staring me for 10 minutes. I noticed her from corner of my eyes.

I said mockingly,"Will you stop staring at me like this? You are embarrassing me Mrs.Scott."

She haven't expected me to notice her.
She quickly turned her gaze away and said hesitantly, "I-I wasn't staring you."

I closed the file and moved towards her bed , she didn't let her eyes meet mine. I kissed her forehead, "Are you hungry? Wanna eat something?"

She replied, "Yes but I will not eat that shitty soup. I want to eat noodles."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Rossie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Rossie , don't behave like a child . You health is not good and you want to eat Chinese food. No, this can't happen . Either you have the soup or stay in his hospital for more days."

I stared him angrily.

There was silence for two minutes.
Then be broke the silence ," Okay fine, but first you have to eat the soup after that I will let you eat noodles."

It was not the best deal but even better than having that soup alone .

I smiled and agreed.
I really wanted to eat something normal . This soup make me feel like an old aged person who doesn't have her teeth left.

Then he called his bodyguard na ordered him to bring noodles for me.
I interrupted him," order for yourself as well. "
He nodded.

I don't know why I am behaving this way. I want to be angry at him but he didn't let me. I feel losing control from myself. He is occupying every bit of me and I am losing every bit of myself in him slowly.
And this is so frustrating for me.
If he would carry on caring for me like this then I would never be able to take my revenge .
Why is he so nice?

After sometime her returned the room with food .
He first fed me soup from his hands ofcourse.
Which I ate unwillingly.
Then he gave me a plate full noodles.
I smiled like a child and put the plate in my lap.

He was taking the fork from me so that he could feed me but I stopped him and said," I will eat myself. "
He then quietly sat on the chair near my bed and kept staring at me.
But I was busy in eating noodles after so long. It tasted too good.

I looked at him , he was still staring me with a strange smile on his face. A smile of relaxation and satisfaction. Like he feels satisfied by seeing me .
Why is he like this?

I offered him to eat but he denied.
And then again started staring me.

Then I said," Why are you not eating?"
He said,"I will eat it later ."
I said, " Don't you like to eat with me?"
He replied," No ,it's not like that . It is just that I haven't seen you enjoying food for a long time . So I want to watch you while having food."
I smiled and carried on eating my food.

Is he for real or this is just his acting skills? It feels like he is deeply in love with me but I don't want to believe this.
I don't want to fall for him. He should not care for me this much..
I should be cold towards him. I should not let him own me like this.

After eating I slept without talking to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now we are ready to head back home " he said when I came out of the washroom after changing clothes with the help of a nurse.
He helped me sit on the bed when doctor came in.
He examined my nerve and said to Finn,"Mr. Scott you have to take a good care of her which I know that you certainly will do. I have told you about her medication , I can send a nurse if you want ."

He said ,"No , it is fine . I will take care of her."

Doctor smiled and then left.

Finn helped me to stand , one of his bodyguard carried my things and we headed out of the hospital.

Finn carefully made me sit in the car and then he sat too.
I was really feeling nice now. That hospital's atmosphere was awful.

Within 30 minutes we reached home. He helped me out of the care and lead me towards the elevator.
All the way his one hand was around my shoulder and with other hand was in my hand.

When he opened the door and I entered our home a kind of relief and relaxation drove all over me.
I felt so happy to be back home. I missed my home soo much. I missed it.

Then he lead me inside his room which was basically our rook now as I have shifted my all belongings here when I lost my memory.
But now I will not stay in same room with him. I want to see him pain , how can I grant him pleasure.

I said not entering his room," I want to go to my room."

He said astonished, " Rossie it is your room. "

It is the time to show him that I am not his Rossie , I am that Rosaline whom he betrayed and whose life was destroyed by him.

I said coldly ,"Don't call me Rossie."
Whenever I hear Rossie from that sweet mouth I lost my everything. It makes me feel very different . I forgot everything for a while.
I continued, " and this is your room . I want to go to my room which is there." I pointed out to the door adjacent to his room.

He stood there stunned. He wouldn't have expected this from me now.
What he thought, that I will become his sweet and obedient Rossie and do everything he says. I will not spare him . I will make him pay .

He quickly brushed away that surprised look from his face and lead me to my room.
Now I was stunned . I wanted him to quarrel with me that why am I behaving like this so that I could speak rudely to him but he didn't do so. Instead he took me to my room.

I was still weak he lead me to my bed.
He said ," Make yourself comfortable, I'll bring you food."

Yeah!! This is the time to piss him off.

I said,"No need. I can order pizza for me."

He said," Your health is not perfectly fine . You can't eat pizza."

I said rudely," I will eat whatever I want. I don't give a shit what u think."

Yeah!!! I am doing good. Annoy him more. Just piss him off. Make him regret why did he married me.

Without saying a word he left the room.

Again he didn't quarrelled with me. Why is he like this ?? Why can't he shout at me?

Snapping these thoughts away I think that I should order pizza for me.
But how !!!! I don't have my phone..
Duh!!!! That's why he didn't said anything because he knew that I would not be able to order without phone.

After a while he entered my room with some cereal and a bowl of soup.

No,no ... I will not eat this .
I reminded to myself.

He came near me and put the food on bed.
I said without looking at him," Give me your phone , I want to order pizza."

I warned myself that I will not look into his eyes. His eyes are so hypnotic. He will make me eat this ugly thing .

He said," I have ordered pizza for you but first you have to finish this ."

I said still my face away from his," No, I will not eat this."

He then placed his hand on my face turned me towards him.
I quickly closed my eyes because I don't wanted myself to get captivated by looking into his eyes.

I kept my eyes closed when I felt something soft on my cheeks.
It feels to good.
But wait!!! What is it.

I opened my eyes. His face was so close to mine that his lips were brushing to my cheeks. He was caressing my cheeks from his soft lips.
I raised my hand to his chest to push him but I don't know what happend to me , I lost my control and moved my hands through his neck. I placed my both hands on his shoulder and tangled my fingers in his hairs.
He started planting soft kisses on the crook of my neck. His hands were on my waist and his lips were maping all over my neck.
A moan escaped my mouth.
Then he bit my bottom lip and his grip loosened on my waist , he was about to leave me when I hold him back and captured his lips by mine .
He kissed me back with the same intensity. I felt extreme pleasure.
I wanted to kiss him for eternity.

Again he made me forget everything. He made me forget that I hate him. He kissed me liked he own me . He was my saviour from this ocean of hatred and revenge.

Then he slowly moved away. My eyes met his and then again I lost it .

I just kept staring him and he kept feeding me . After I finished foo he bid me good night and left the room.

When my conscience hit me I cursed to myself.
He is such a traitor . He tricked me by saying that he ordered pizza . Such a liar.

After that I took a shower and slept.

It was mid night when I felt some weight on my waist. I got scared.

Is there someone in my room? Is this some killer ? Will he kill me ?
I was scared as hell. Who the hell is in my room??

But when I turned around I smelt a familiar scent . I sighed in relief. It was Finn.
I thought it was Jack or someone came to kidnap me or murder me.

However I don't want to make Finn happy but he is asleep right now.
Should I wake him up and tell him to go to his room?
Yeah!! It will be a good idea.

I was about to wake him up when my gaze stopped at his face. He looked so innocent and handsome while sleeping.
I wish he would not have done all that then we might have been living like a happy couple.
I put my hand on his face. He moved a little but then again slept .
I kept staring him .

Who was the real Finn?
Does he really love me or this all is just a drama?
Why can't I stay away from him?
I did it so easily back then . Then why is it difficult now?
Why he care for me ?? Why ?? Why??

I was so confused and frustrated when I heard a voice ,"Why are you being such a creep Mrs.Scott , eyefucking your own husband while he is asleep."
He said through his closed eyes and smiled.
I was so embarrassed right now. I didn't knew that he knew that I was staring him.
I was about to turn around but he held my waist tightly , restricting me to move . Then he playfully rubbed his nose against mine and said," Good night ."
I blushed . I am sure my cheeks would be looking like a tomato, I was blushing that hard.
"Good night." I replied and quickly closed my eyes.

God give me strength to resist him.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hello everyone....
Here is new update....
I hope you all will like this chapter....

♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○

And do tell me do you want more drama or a sweet ending.....

○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡

Don't forget to vote and comment..
And a dearly request to the silent readers please vote if you read this , it encourages me to write more...

Stay safe.😊😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 637 37
⚠️ Warning for foul language usage ⚠️ Warning for triggers {PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "DON'T BELONG"} [Started- May, 25th, 2022] [Ended- July, 20th, 2022] ...
2.9K 144 24
"Who are you?" He asked eyes as wide and bright as the moon. His expression didn't even fit his pretty face anymore, it was just plastered there laug...
414 52 9
"Let's fall in love for the night and forget in the morning" - FINNEAS her coronavirus test just came out negative and in this word of maddess she de...
2.1K 163 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 I write about a girl. Y/n L/n. Everyone thinks they know her, they think that she is a simple girl, nothing special about her but in...