CountryHumans Zodiacs {Discon...

By underrunegalaxy_

I saw everyone else doing one, so I made one of my own. *Book cover not mine. It belongs to StrawberryLeafy o... More

✨✏️Request Page✏️✨
Who do you meet first?
Who do you become friends with?
Who do you spend Halloween with?
Who do you catch? Do you join them or no?
Who buys you a Christmas present and what is it?

~ Who do you spend Thanksgiving with? ~

256 5 7
By underrunegalaxy_

You held a thanksgiving events at your house. Everyone was bustling about it, so you wanted to make it perfect for everyone. You had a few countries help you with decorating the house, making enough food, y'all also set up the backyard and upstairs too. 

You took the turkey out of the oven when America came into the kitchen.

"Hey, [Y/N], make sure the turkey isn't undercooked."

"Wait.. huh?"

He let out a sigh. "I'll take care of it," he too, the turkey from your hands, which kinda made you relived since the turkey was heavy.

"Thanks, Ame."

"No need to thank me."

You left America to handle the turkey, and went outside on the patio, seeing  North Korea finishing up whatever he was doing. He honestly didn't want to be here in the first place, but he was only here because he had a soft spot for you. Not that he would let anyone know that, including you.

"North!"

He turned around and saw you, a slight smile creeped up on his face. "Hey, [Y/N]."

You walked up to him, looking at the decorations on the patio and the extra tables for the other countries that he set up. 

"Wow, I don't think I saw anyone come out here other than you. You did this all yourself?" You put a hand on his shoulder, but he swatted it off, making you jerk your hand back.

"Yea, I didn't want any help." 

"Oh, well you must be tired from this I assume,"you looked him up and down. "And sweaty."

"[Y/N]!!"

"Oh, I think Mexico called me, catch you later North." You head inside and see Mexico standing by the door.

"¿Dijiste cuándo comenzará el evento?" Mexico asked. (Did you say when the event will start?)

"¿No porque?" (no, why?)

"Porque hay algunos países esperando fuera de la puerta." (Because there's a few countries waiting outside the door.)

"Wait, what?" You motioned Mexico to move away from the door, and opened it to see Ukraine, Canada, Australia, and Ireland. 

"Um, guys, the event doesn't start yet..."

"Wait, what?" Canada blurted out.

"Um, yeah, I guess I didn't say when it'll start, but it starts at 6:00"

Groans were heard from the group and you felt embarrassed right then and there.

"I'm really sorry about that, guys, I should've said what time and-"

"No no, your fine." Ukraine assured you. "We'll go tell everyone else."

"Oh, thank you that saves a lot of time for me," you being closing the door, peaking your head out. "Bye, see y'all at 6." You closed the door and looked at Mexico who was still standing there.

"Lo tengo cuidado, no te preocupes." You reassured him. (I got it taken care of, don't worry.)

"Bien." He walked off to do something else. (Alright)

You looked around at the house, taking in the view. Honestly, it looked so ready. Everything was in place and it looked great. The patio looked amazing and the upstairs looked great too. 

Wait the food. You forgot about the food.

You ran into the kitchen and bumped into America, hitting your head and knocking his glasses on the floor.

"Ah, god! Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to!" You yelped, pressing your hand onto your forehead.

"Nah, nah, it's fine, it's fine!" America said. "Can you get my glasses, though?"

"Oh, sure!" You opened your eyes and saw America's glasses right in front of you. You picked the, up and handed it to him, not making eye contact with him. America took them and put them back on.

"Thanks."

"Of course. Now I have to get the food ready!"

Time passed by quickly and you finally got the food ready. You set the food up and tables inside and outside- your patio had nets, so bugs couldn't get in and mess up the food- and everything was in place. And just in time. You heard a knock, and you went open the door, to be met with multiple countries swarming in. You took a deep breath and hoped for the best.

You sat with the European countries, who ate inside. Everyone was taking turns, saying what they were thankful for. You started panicking when it almost became your turn, trying to think of something you were thankful for. You thought about how everyone has been since your arrival. How they treated you, how they did things for you, how they gave you company. Suddenly, you found yourself thinking about how you got here, how life has been since you fell into this world of countryhumans. You felt a hand shaking your shoulder, and you snapped out of your trance.

"Huh, what?"

"It's your turn, [Y/N]." France said.

You looked at everyone, who was waiting patiently for what you have to say. You took a deep breath, suppressing the pressure that was growing on your chest.

"I'm thankful for how everyone has treated me since I came here. Cause, I didn't know where I was, or what to do, and y'all helped me. Through thick and thin, y'all tried so hard to make me feel so welcomed and and it really shows me how much y'all care about me and," you took a breath in and out. "I couldn't ask more out of y'all."

There was a blanketing silence over everyone. You felt awkward and embarrassed. Did you say something wrong?

"Uh, and that's what I'm thankful for!" You said quickly, feeling your face flush with even more embarrassment.

You felt France hug you from the side.

"That's so sweet of you, [Y/N], awwww!!" France sobbed. You were surprised this and soon everyone started feeling happy from this. Was it really that touching? Soon, everyone got over your thing, and started eating, chatting, having fun. This turned out even better than you imagined. You smiled, thinking how accomplished you felt from this thanksgiving event.

But eventually, it came to an end, and everyone said their byes, as they left your house. You cleaned up everything before hand, so you didn't have to worry about it when everyone left. You fell on your couch, letting out a huge yawn. You heard someone come downstairs and you sat up and looked.

"Yo."

"Your still not gone yet? I thought everyone left."

"Nah, I'm still here." They walked over and sat beside you. "I wanted to spend thanksgiving with you, but I couldn't find you outside."

"I was inside."

"Oh really?"

You both chuckled over this. When the laughter calmed down, you cuddled up to them, but they didn't seem to mind this.

"Well, if you want then, you can stay over and spend the rest of it with me."

 They stayed quiet and hugged you, stuffing their face into your hair.  "Thanks."

You didn't say anything, as you both cuddled there, until the both you, eventually fell asleep.

Who did you spend thanksgiving with?

________________

♈️ Aries: Ukraine 🇺🇦 

♉️ Taurus: France 🇫🇷 

♊️ Gemini: Russia 🇷🇺 

♋️ Cancer: America 🇺🇸 

♌️ Leo: Norway 🇳🇴 

♍️ Virgo: North Korea 🇰🇵 

♎️ Libra: Poland 🇵🇱 

♏️ Scorpio: South Korea 🇰🇷 

♑️ Capricorn: Japan 🇯🇵 

♐️ Sagittarius: Thailand 🇹🇭 

♒️ Aquarius: Denmark 🇩🇰 

♓️ Pisces: Germany 🇩🇪 

______________________________

Here's a thanksgiving chapter for you lovely's, I hope you have a good day, night, or evening. And Happy Thanksgiving!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 36.1K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
436K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...