The Tamer in Wonderland

By Fuyusaki

Rei didnt expected to go to a magic College in another world. How will she and her digimon partners return to... More

Rei
How she look
Welcome to the World of Villains
The Sorting goes weird and unable to go home
The white Lie and sweet new 'Home'
New Family member
The new Dawn of the unknown World
When Zero meets the Sky...
All Road leads to Rome
The Reason to Fight
The Beginning of the End
Garden of Roses
A Lesson to learn
Forest of Riches & Unexpected Evolution
Let's Bake The Mont Blanc
Chapter 16
CH 17

A Tale of Sin and the Great Seven

1.3K 29 4
By Fuyusaki

Enjoy this chapter dear readers!

______________________

Long ago at the digital world. There ones was a war that not just any wars that digimon clashed against each other.

It was the war Tamers against Tamers. Children against Children.

It was a never ending sight to the small girl and her digimon who wanted to stop this nonsense but they don't wanted to join in neither their forces so.

They found the cause of the war.

The Seven Great Demon Lords was the ones who caused the war. They released the crack program around those children and they wanted to see what would happen them.

The small girl and her partner made an solution as they going to the depth of the digital world to the Dark Area that would no one wanted to get down there because the Area was known as Hell, the undeworld and the graveyard of deleted data.

The location was a spatial distortion of the digital world and they braced themselve to went in there.

Lilithmon casted illusion on them but they overcome it and defeated the avatar of lust but the lustful digimon will come back someday.

Beelzemon tested their strength and was impressive by this human child. The avatar of gluttony made his decision and tagged along with them because he was not the one who released the program who made the children go berserk against their one kind.

Barbamon. The avatar of greed was a tricky one but stupid when it comes on power hunger and was pretty much defeated.

Belphemon was pretty much sleeping and they quietly slipped the Avater of sloth because it was sealed by Yggdrasil.

The avater of wrath, Demon was an difficult enemy to defeated but they finished it off.

Leviamon, the avatar of envy was sleeping in the depths of the net oceans near of the Dark Area that they it by to enter this digital version of hell.

Lucemon the leader of the seven demon lords who was waiting them as they finally reached the lowest part of the Dark Area.

The child, her partner and beelzemon defeated two of his forms when Lucemon: Falldown Mode evolved again in his dragon form that called Lucemon: Satan Mode.

They see almost seeing the end when suddenly the child and her partner fused again to save all children.

Unexpected happened an golden angel digimon with a cat mask formed between human and digimon. Beelzemon smirked at their form.

"An ophan digimon, huh... What a quiet sight to have here in this hell.." He muttered.

They summoned on their hand a book and casted on the mindless dragon and the original Lucemon who was hiding inside this giant black sphere.

Not only that the spell was only defeated Lucemon. The cracked program also vanished so that the children stopped in confused what exactly happened to them and they stopped the war.

No ones was dead.

The golden ophan digimon left with Beelzemon to surface.

The history was marked down by Wisemon and they requested that their identity's would be left out on the book because the child suffered enough down there and no one came out alive at the dark area so no one knows who saved them.

Rei and Meicoomon saved the greatest crisis of the digital world and she gained knowledge that the black haired girl saw the evil of humanity accepted this part what she is as they travelled to a new journey with her invisible wings that flies around them.

_____________________________

The group walked into the bustling cafeteria. Grim happily cheered. "Yeah! It's finally lunch time~~~!!! I see a lotta delicious stuff already~!"

Looking around as there were all types of foods.

Rei quite reconized most of the food that she bearly remember in her old world. 'Now what I remember my former family were really rich and strict to their old tradition that my mother despised. They also get some of those gourmet food to show they have more power over money and my mother ran away from her family that she didn't want to marry a man right now. She was sixteen when mother got me...'

Grim then started to call out the foods he noticed from the buffet, "A fluffy omelet! Grilled chicken and a bacon & egg tart!" He exclaimed.

She chuckled when she placed the foods on their plates even though Rei packed food the black haired girl was also curious what the taste is like.

"You're too loud! You're pretty energetic even at lunch time, huh!" Ace said, trying to calm down the cat and tried stop his Koromon to eat this high-class buffet along with Deuce's Koromon.

That's when Grim turned to Rei and Meicoomon, "Rei! I wanna have some grilled chicken! Come on, there's only one more left! Oh, and omelets, too! And bread and jam! Go get them all!" He said then running off.

"Ah, Grim don't running off!" Said Rei to him when Grim bumped into a student's leg.

He yelped as he fell back.

The group looked at the two students. And it would appear they're from Ace and Deuce's dorm. The student screamed. "Ah!? Hey, you bastard! My pasta's soft-boiled egg is on the floor cause you bumped into me!"

He glared at Grim as his friend next to him smirked, "Oh, man~ The soft-boiled egg's the best part of carbonara. How're you gonna pay for that, huh, punk!?" He shouted.

"Guess I'll just have to make do with you giving me that grilled chicken you've got there." The student said with a grin stabbing his fork on the chicken and transferred it on his plate.

Grim then argued back, "Wha-!? I don't wanna! This is mine!"

"Huh? Is that how a freshie should talk to his senior? How Rude!" The student's friend shouted as the two put their trays on a nearby table. Then took out their pens preparing to fight.

"Haaa, for fucks sake this is something I really wanted to avoid..." Rei and Meicoomon muttered and they looked each other then nodded.

"Grit your teeth!" The second student exclaimed as they were about to cast magic but Rei was faster than them she stepped in.

"What is this commotion here?" She spoken with a voice of lot authority and looked at them with her cold glowed gaze at them.

The senior argued her, "What do you think girly? We just teach this monster some manners for ruining my pasta!"

Her eyes landed at the egg on the floor then at the the pasta and looked them back again as Rei raised her eyebrow at them.

"Grim did you apologiezed to them?" Asked him but her gaze never looked him when she continued to look at the seniors and her friends shivered.

"I was going to but he doesn't want me to!" Said Grim who was smirked at them but spoked the truth.

"Is that so.." Her gaze were harden.

"So what monster? No one cares about this apology and step aside shortie If you don't want to get beaten!" The second senior spatted at her face.

Ace and Deuce were disbelief at their seniors that went to far to spatted Rei's face. The orange haired boy clenched his hands while Koromon sensed his desire to have to punch these guys so is Deuce feeling to then the black haired girl chuckled at the seniors that made them suprised.

Rei laughed coldly at them while she crossed her arms around her waist. "This was the best one I have heard of." Then she stopped to laugh at them and added, "Do you realize your position you are in Senpai?"

The seniors looked at each other in confused. Deuce carefully watched how Rei looked at them, her deep blue eyes with her crossed pupils.

'Crossed pupils...?' The navy haired boy questioned and looked Meicoomon then he shivered this is not normal to those gazes that looked like the judgement of heavens and hell.

She showed them with her open arms that everyone watched their movements at the cafeteria. "You actions in this puplic area with so many witnesses, I just simple report any person who started this fight who had no meaning at all to the school staff what happened of our first day here."

The seniors paled as they looked around. Deuce and Ace were amused that their friend just played their upper classmate a masterpiece their Koromons also looked amused but their hungry.

"Now scram If you don't want to get punishment!" Rei looked at them with her cold eyes as they started to running off then she happily waved at them.

"Have a nice lunch senpais."

"W-w-we'll let you off this time because the pasta's getting cold...!" Shouted his friend.

While Grim shook his head from the shock and grinned, "Heh! All bark and no bite! Serves them right!"

Rei looked at them, "We should also eat or else our digimon would starve from hunger."

She walked with Grim while Meicoomon sat on her shoulder and pretend nothing happened.

"Y-Yeah... Let's just eat lunch. I'm also getting hungry again." Ace stated and his Koromon wanted to jump out of happiness but there so many classmates who watched them in every step so he didn't do it along with Deuce's digimon.

Deuce sighed, "That was quite the predicament. To think that there would be such brutes in a prestigious magic school..." He said.

After getting their lunch they all found a empty table and sat around it. Placing their trays of different food and Rei's homemade lunch box. Then Meicoomon jumped down to her lap and she handed her partner her lunch box filled with various tempura then the human boys looked at their own filled lunch box that Rei made for them.

They savored every bite to this homemade lunch box along with the Koromons were wolved down their foods.

"Alright, let's get back to business! I'm digging in~!" The grey cat took a bite of this cheese omlette and melted of this taste. "Oh! This is so good! The omelette is so fluffy, and the cheese is so melty~!" Grim asked while humming in delight but paused and also took a bite of the homemade egg sandwich that the Tamer made for them. "But Rei's food never beat this cheese omlette!"

The boys nodded at the fact as they remembered the breakfast with her and her digimon that they joined before.

Deuce took another bite of the food. "True your cooking is really out of this world. Can you lend me some of your recipes please? My mother would be happy to cook something new."

Ace moaned as he nearly fell back, "You ruined us Rei. How is your cooking so divine? Also give me also your recipes please?"

Rei laughed at them warmly that is different from before. "I just normally cook the food is not something you can praise like that and sure I lend you few of my recipes guys."

They both starred her in dead stare like hell they would believe it like that when they decided to switch another topic of her world.

"Say is that true that there was a war between tamers that the Seven Great Demon Lords was the cause of it?" Ace asked her that made her froze a bit and Meicoomon looked up to her then them.

"Seven Great Demon Lords?" Deuce questioned.

Rei answered them, "The Seven Great Demon Lords to keep it short they are the strongest demon type Digimon who were once high ranked angel digimon however they falldown at each committed deadly sin they have made and they are so strong that they made an crack program to see If human children go crazy after that Deuce. Yes Ace, its really happened it was seven years ago I think."

"Woaah, that means that nameless tamer and her partner really went down to this underworld that called the Dark Area to beat some shits out the strongest digimons who caused this mess before. That's more awesome than our legendary great seven."

The orange haired boy said in greatest respect to the nameless hero and wondered if he also become one day since Ace has a digimon partner. Deuce was also looked amazed and also remembered the one in the history book that Meicoomon gave them then they looked at their digimons who ate happily their food that they have long ways to go.

Rei glanced down to Meicoomon and they sighed. 'Great... Just great this is really weird that I heard from their mouth....'

Grim munched his food while he listened interest, "By the by, I saw you guys dorm a while ago, but what do the other dorms look like?" The grey cat asked the dark orange and blue haired boys.

"You've seen the statues of the Great Seven by Main Street, right? This school has seven dorms based on them."

The Koromons stopped to eat their food as they pretend to be plush animals again as the group turned around and saw Cater accompanied by a tall man with short dark green hair and gold eyes. He has a black clover motif located under his right eye and wears glasses.

"Ugh! You''re the dude from this morning!" Exclaimed Ace in disgusted.

Grim's face scrunched up, "He's the guy who tricked us into painting the roses red!" He said with his hands on his waist.

"Saying I tricked you is so mean," The senior teased them, "I wasn't doing it because I wanted to. It's just how things are done in our dorm."

"You looked so happy about it though." Commented Deuce.

'He isn't...' Rei stared him with her blank eyes while she ate her lunch while she feed secretly Meicoomon her own lunch.

Cater smiled and patted his junior's shoulder, "There, there, Deuce-chan~ The rules don't matter outside the dorms so, Cate here is just your very gentle senior~" He reassured.

The dark blue haired boy's eyes widened in surprise, "P-please stop calling me that, senpai!" He told his upperclassman.

The green haired man chuckled, "Haha. That's how Cater expresses his affection, you know?" He stated.

We all looked at him as Ace asking him, "Wait... Who are you?"

"Oops, my bad. My name Trey, Trey Clover. I'm a Heartslabyul 3rd year alongside Cater." The green haired known as Trey introduces himself while taking a seat next to a dark orange haired boy. While Cater took a seat next to Rei who looked curioused at her partner that pretended to be a plush again.

Trey then noticed the girl, her weird orange plush cat and Grim sitting across from him. "You're from the Ramshackle-"

Trey coughed starting over, "The new student who's currently residing in the unused dorm, correct? I heard all about it from Cater. Sorry for the trouble our dormmates caused you yesterday." He told the girl.

"Nah it's fine more company are more merrier anyways and besides it's fine to called it Ramshackle Dorm. No need it to sugar coat it." She stated with a smirk.

"Wha... He's just casually sitting next to me..." Ace muttered.

Then Cater had an idea and said, "Come on~ We're in the same school so we should get along~ Give me your number~!"

The black haired girl ruffled her hair a bit in awkward, "Sorry I don't think my phone doesn't work here anyway."

Cater blinked in surprise before grinning, "Your phone doesn't work here?! That's crazy! You're like an endangered species!"

Rei gazed at Cater flatly as she turned her eyes towards Trey who shook his head apologetically.

"I know a place to get the latest models for cheap," Cater sung as he winked at her, "How about we go on a date to choose one?"

"No thanks you're not my type." She shot him down dryly as the trio choked on their spit and Trey burst out laughing then she had an idea and looked her partner that she understood what she had planning then nodded.

Rei weared her goggles on her eyes when she started to work as pale blue transparent screen appeared in front of the group.

"Woahh is that tech magic you are doing? Amazing that you didn't sort in Ignihyde here that's some skill to have." Cater whistles.

She then tapped faster at the screens and her friends reveiced a strange messages that Rei sent to them.

Ace and Deuce looked in shook, "You're a hacker!?" They yelled as pointed her and she raised an eyebrow at them.

"So? You guys are going to be hackers soon enough." The tamer stated to them and they started to think while the seniors looked suspicious at them that they have something to hide to them.

They quiet down a bit when Ace started to ask them. "I wanna know about our Dorm first and foremost. What the heck is that [Rule # something-something of the Queen of Hearts]?"

Trey responded, "I'm sure you're all familiar with the legendary Queen of Hearts, right? In order to establish absolute law and order, she made severe rules in order to oppress the eccentric citizens of Wonderland."

"And out of respect for the Queen of Hearts, our Heartslabyul Dorm wear red and black in order to represent the dress she wore. And it's part of our traditions to adhere to the Queen of Hearts rules." Cater added.

Grim placed his arms on his waist and gave them a poker face, "Sounds rough!" The feline said as Rei kept her silent.

"Adhering to the rules is the present Prefect's whims. The previous one was kinda chill about it~" Said the orange haired boy.

Trey voiced out, "Compared to the other Prefects, Riddle is just a little bit more serious. That's why he's trying so hard to keep the traditions."

"Ugh... How annoying..." Ace groans.

Then Grim asked again, "Hey, what kinda places are the other dorms?"

Rei and Meicoomon were interested as well since they don't know much about this world. Might as well learn more info about it.

Trey began to explain, "Just like Cater said a while ago, this school has 7 Dorms dedicated to the Great Seven. First, we have our dorm that's grounded on following the Queen of Hearts' Laws with our entire being: Heartslabyul Dorm. Then, there's... Savanaclaw that's grounded on the fortitude of the King of Beasts. After that, we have Octavinelle that was founded on the Sea Witch's benevolence. And then we have Scarabia that was formed from the careful planning of the Sorcerer of the Desert. Pomefiore, the house grounded on the magnanimous efforts of the Beautiful Queen. Then there's Ignihyde whose foundations lie on the perseverance of the King of the Underworld. Lastly... We have Diasomnia that was founded on the gracefulness of the Queen of Thorns."

"Ohh interesting. That's a lot of information to take in." Rei commented but had no problem to memorize this.

Grim's face was shocked, "All of their names are friggin long! I can't remember all of that!" He stated.

Cater then chuckled, "Ahaha! That's completely okay~ You'll remember them even if you don't want to~" He reassured.

"Just like you've witnessed during the ceremony, the Mirror of Darkness decides what Dorm you'll belong to after looking into your soul. I guess you could say that the dorms really reflect the student's character." Trey explained once again.

"That's true. I totally get it~" Cater said.

As Deuce held a confused expression, "Character...?" He asked.

Trey then points at the other table, "For example... Look over there." He said as they all looked at a tall man with a bulky build. He has dark skin and silvery-white hair with golden-brown eyes. Though what caught the Rei's attention was his wolf-like ears and a tail as it was the same color as his hair.

"Ohh he has wolf-ears." Rei commented in curiousity.

Trey stated, "Judging by appearance, he looks like he's from Savanaclaw."

"Totes~! They look like a dorm that's got a lot of athletes and guys that are good at scuffles~! They're pretty brawny? Or I guess you could say, they're all pretty buff? Either way, Savanaclaw's colors are yellow and black." Added Cater.

Grim then pointed to another table, "Oh~ Then what about that one with the gray and uh... Light purple on their sleeves?" He asked.

Turning our heads to see a man with silvery wavy hair that is styled longer on the left with the back shaved. His eyes were a silvery-blue color as he wears a pair of silver glasses. He has a beauty mark below his lip on the left side of his face.

"Ohh Azul-senpai right? He's a Dorm leader right?" Rei asked, shocking everyone.

"Rei how did you know that?" Trey asked the tamer.

She looked at the senior, "Oh, during the ceremony I helped Riddle-senpai and Azul-senpai catch Grim. And um I just remember Riddle-senpai, Azul-senpai and the other five leaders guide the students out. I'm very good at remembering names and faces. Though I'm going to take a guess he's Octavinelle dorm leader." She replied.

'Come to think of it I need to ask him where this school café is and what song I should play there..' Rei thought.

Trey nodded, "Yes, he's from Octavinelle. The two sitting on the table beside him with the dark-red and gold colors are from Scarabia." He said pointing to the next table.

Everyone turned to the next table to see a dark skinned man with choppy white hair and red eyes wearing a white and gold turban around his head. While smiling, next to him was another dark skinned man with dark eyes, and long, dark hair, with some locks in tight braids. Ah it's the fire butt boy I helped put out the fire from his butt. The tamer thought.

"It's been said that both are dorms full of smart people. When it comes to written tests, nothing can beat those two. Ah, but Scarabia's Prefect's only so-so when it comes to studying~" said Cater.

Ace crossed his arms, "Alright, I sense a red flag there." He stated.

"You adapt pretty quickly, huh~ Going back to the topic, those bright and sparkling ones over there are from Pomefiore. Their colors are purple and red." Trey said pointing to the next table over. As they saw a man with bob-cut blonde hair and green-eyes. He was also wearing a brown hat with a dark brown bucket around it and a large white feather.

The man stared at Rei and Meicoomon intensely making them turn to the smaller boy next to him. 'W-whats up with him...?' They thought nervously and noticed the fragile-looking boy with shoulder-length lavender hair and blue eyes.

"Wha-!! There''s a really cute girl over there!" Exclaimed Grim with a smile.

To Deuces surprise, "Eh!? Even though this is an all-boys school!?" He shouted.

"Grim that's a man over there not a girl since I am the only girl here in this school sadly." Rei stated and sighed that she wished Erika where here.

"Eh!?"

Ace nodded his head, "Rei's right idiots. This is an all-boys school. Rei is the only girl here." He told the two.

"Then-!??" Deuce and Grim turned to the pretty boy as he stared back in confusion but also caught Rei looking at him with a small smile.

'I have a feeling that boy would also involved with us soon and why does he looked at me like with those bright glowed eyes like that?'

As Cater brings up, "Speaking of girls, Miss Rosalia's portrait in the West Building's pretty awesome. I can introduce you if you are interested~ Want me to set it up?" He asked Ace.

"No need! Even if she's cute, she's not really uh... 3-dimensional." The messy hair boy replied.

Cater continued, "It doesn't matter, does it~? Well, in any case, Pomefiore's full of pretty faces who take their beauty routines very seriously. Their Prefect's a pretty famous influencer who's got over 5 million followers~" He said.

"Woah that's still impressive though. 5 million followers. He is really worked hard to gain those fans." Rei praised him from affar while Cater nodded in agree.

Trey quickly shook the idea away and said, "Hey, don't judge them based on face value alone. Pomefiore's got a lot of students who excel at alchemy and charms."

Cater laughed, "Ahaha, that's right~ Then, there's Ignihyde, and they wear blue and black, but... I don't see them around anywhere. The students from that dorm are all sorta private, so I don't have friends there either. I guess you could call them the complete opposite of Heartslabyul? I am also sure that Rei-chan would also fitted in due here tech magic." He told the underclassmen.

"You mean, they're pretty gloomy?" Grim asked.

Trey scolded the cat, "Hey, now! Don't be rude. Though, it's true that they all seem pretty behaved and quiet. They've got a lot of members who have great magical energy and they're pretty techy, too."

"Huh I would like to meet one someday.." Rei muttered and wondered.

"Then there's... Diasomething Dorm, correct?" Deuce mispronounced the dorm name.

Ace sighed, "Stop acting like you got it right, man. It's Diasomnia, got it?" He corrected the dark blue haired boy.

"I just bit my tongue!" Deuce defends himself as he takes a bite out of his food also secretly gave his Koromon some food which he took them delightful.

Cater then points out, "Diasomnia is... Oh, there."

As everyone looked at the table far away from theirs. "The guys who are sitting by the cafeteria's exclusive tables. Their colors are light-green and black. They are kinda-How do I put it? Super popular? They've got an aura that makes it hard for us commoners to approach them. Their Prefect's SUPER difficult to grasp..." Cater finished explaining to them.

Looking at the three Diasomnia students, there was a tall young man with chin-length silver-grey hair and bangs. A stray strand of hair sticks out on his head. He has purple eyes. Next to him was a short young boy. He has pale skin and short dark hair with pink streaks that sticks out at the sides. He has large dark red eyes. And lastly was another tall pale skin, sturdy-looking young boy with green hair and green eyes.

"Oh? They've got a kid with them." Ace comments.

Rei looked at him and said, "No he's not a kid Lilia-senpai looked like one but he is more older than any of us."

"Grade-skipping is allowed here, so that's possible. But, like Rei said he's not a child, he's a 3rd year student like us. His name is-"

"Lilia is my name. Lilia Vanrouge." The short man now known as Lilia said while appearing in between Ace and Trey upside down while looking at Rei. Taking everyone but Rei and Meicoomon by surprise.

"Th-this guy teleported here!" Grim exclaimed, hiding behind Rei and Meicoomon frozed while she is still at her Tamers lap. Turning back upwards in the air Lilia landed on the floor.

"Pray tell, are thou interested in mine dorm members? Kufufu. I have this baby-faced visage but, just like Rei and man in glasses has said, I am a child no longer. I'm a fae after all." The short man said.

"Baby-faced visage..." Trey muttered.

Lilia smiled, "Prithee, why not approach us instead of simply watching from afar? Are we not comrades from the same school? We from Diasomnia will welcome you anytime." He told them as they all looked over to see the intense looks his dormmates give towards them especially Rei and Meicoomon while he looked fascinated at her digimon partner that she let her out but pretend to be an plush animal also looking at the two pink blop digimon.

"Lilia-senpai even if you say that their looks give an opposite effect." Stated Rei in deadpanned while she holded back her laugh.

Deuce nods in agreement, "Rei's right, Those two completely look like they don't want to be bothered though..." He stated.

Lilia looked at the girl, "Rei, stargazer of a distant star. We the Diasomnia also welcomed you as a lovely lady you are." He said with a smile and she nodded as thanks.

"Fufu. Pardon me from appearing from above while you dined. We will be taking our leave now." The fae chuckled at them as he went back to his table

Lilia and the two other Diasomnia students started to leave.

Ace whispered, "Our seat is practically 20 meters away from theirs, but you're telling me he heard us at that distance...?! Scary...! And Rei how the hell were you not unphased by that!?" He asked.

"I had something worse than this before and I didn't detected ill intent towards us. Plus he helped me back then and he looked friendly like my Shishou." Rei answered them while she packed her empty lunch boxes back to her bag and they all looked at her in respect.

Ace and Deuce thought how Rei explained to them back to the PE lesson that her home is more dangerous than theirs.

They have to be prepared or else they gonna die there.

"A-Anyways to answer your question... That's how it is. Diasomnia's got a lot of very special students. Their dorm has a lot of members that are pretty gifted. Their Prefect, Malleus Draconia, is said to be one of the five greatest sorcerers of our world." Trey responded.

Cater then added, "TBH, Malleus is sorta like, the awesomest of the awesome. Well, our Prefect's pretty dangerous, too~"

"You're telling me! He puts a collar on someone just for eating his tart? He's the worst, no doubt!" Exclaimed Ace.

"Hm~? I'm the worst?" Riddle asked with his arms crossed while standing behind Ace. Everyone except him widened.

Ace continued his rant, "Yeah. Only a tyrant will keep up with those kinds of rules. Gimme a break."

"Ace, look behind you!" Deuce and Rei told the messy dark orange haired boy. As he raised a brow and turned his head, eyes widened, "GEH! Prefect?!"

Seeing the unhappy Riddle, Cater stood up trying to sweet talk him, "Hey there, Riddle! You look super cute today, too~♪" He said.

"Hmph. Keep talking like that, Cater, and it will be off with your head, too." Stated Riddle still unhappy.

"Come on now~ Please go easy on me~" The orange boy haired cooed.

Grim's face scrunched up in realization and Rei stopped him as she covered him his food while she looked at him 'Don't make it worse'.

Riddle then noticed Rei and raised a brow at her while she commented, "Your eyes looks pretty Riddle-senpai."

They all silent at her blunt statement and looked at their prefect that was shock.

Then he looked pink. "W-what?! You just saying that just protect these boys who caused ruckes from yesterday. Good grief, the Headmaster is too soft. Letting someone off the hook for not following the rules once will break the foundation. All those who don't follow the rules should just say goodbye to their heads."

"Eh? But its true your eyes looks really pretty that I never seen silver eyes in real life before and it suits you." Stated Rei in confused while Cater holded his laugh at the girl statement that overthrow Riddle simple and she also added, "Those boys are now my precious friends now that they caused trouble yesterday."

They both touched at this statement but she smirked lightly. "But they should smacked each other the head when they're being stupid."

The duo deadpanned at her and she huffed in amusement, but she caught and emotion flash through Riddle's eyes before it was smothered back into his neutral gaze.

'This look seems familiar to me...'

Riddle eyes widened as small pink tints appeared on his cheeks again. He turned away and coughed, "A-Anyway just because you just compliment me and helped us stop that cat but if you boys cause more trouble than you did yesterday. You will not escape punishment. Understood?" He asked them with a soft but stern look.

"Mm understood senpai." Replied Rei as he nodded.

Ace scratching the back of his head, "Um... By the way, Prefect... Is it possible for you to remove this collar?" He asked since Rei made his dorm leader his guard down a little. Bless her like an angel. He was hoping for him to remove the collar.

"I was thinking of removing it once you've repented, but judging from what you said a while ago, it seems like you've yet to do so. I'll have you walk around like that for a while longer. You don't have to worry. The 1st years lessons are focused more on classroom learning rather than magic training. If you can't use magic, then something like yesterdays ruckus should be impossible. It's perfect, isn't it? Now, if you are done eating, hurry and go to your next class. Rule #271 of the Queen of Hearts: 'You must not spend more than 15 minutes sitting at the table after you've eaten.' You know what happens when you break the rules, don't you?" He asked Ace while narrowing his eyes at the poor idiotic boy.

Ace sighs, "Another weird rule..." He muttered.

"Answer me with 'Yes, Prefect!'" Shouted Riddle at them.

Ace and Deuce shouted back, "Yes, Prefect!"

"Good." Riddle stated with his arms crossed.

Trey reassured the brownish red haired boy, "Now, now. I'll see them off, don't worry."

Riddle looked at him and said, "Hmph. You're the Vice Prefect, so you better do your job properly. As stated by the Queen of Hearts Rule #339, 'After-meal lemon tea should have nothing more or less than 2 sugar cubes in it.' In order to protect that rule, I shall need to buy more sugar cubes at the school store. I'll be taking my leave now."

Riddle whispered to himself, "Good grief, the sugarpot running out of sugar cubes is a capital crime..." Then walked away and went to the school store.

"Man, that was scary...~" Cater sighed in relief.

Grim put his hands on his waist, "He's really looking like a bad guy now, yanno?"

Deuce scolds the cat, "Hey, that's very rude!"

Rei shake her head, "No Grim, he doesn't seemed to be a bad guy and he looked like he is in pain but holded back for some reasons." That made Trey glanced at the girl in interest.

The group then heard from the other tables where other Heartslabyul students sat sighing with relief that Riddle was gone.

"Did the Prefect leave...?" One of them asked.

Another said, "I completely forgot to follow Rule #186: 'Never eat hamburg steak on Tuesdays.' so I was wondering what he'd do if he found out..."

The student sighed, "Giving us a bit of freedom won't hurt him, you know?"

Cater and Trey remained quiet and looked at each other then Trey began to defend Riddle, "The Dorm Head managed to become the head one week after getting into the school. He's a little bit sharp-tongued, but he's only got the dorm's best intentions in mind, so he's not really a bad guy."

"Rei-chan you really suprised us the fact that you Riddle-kun made blush like that good job!" Cater praised a confused Tamer who never had romance in her life before.

"People who think like that don't just put collars on others." Grim stated with an unconvinced look.

"Ahaha..." Trey and Cater nervously laughed,

Rei asked the upperclassmen, "Speaking of which, what exactly is a 'Unique Magic?'"

Cater looks at her, "Hm? You mean Riddle's unique magic?" He asked back, earning a nod from her.

"Unique... Meaning, it's only exclusive to the Prefect?" Deuce also asked them.

Trey and Cater nodded, before the green haired upperclassman answered, "Putting aside all the other magic in the world, magic that can only be used by one person is called 'unique magic'. I think you'll learn about it in detail if you pay attention in class."

"Riddle's unique magic is being able to seal off another person's magic for a given time. It's called..." Cater trailed off recalling the memory.

[Off with your head!]

Grim shivered in fear, "Even the name scary!" He shrieked.

"Since magicians having their magic sealed off is similar to having your head chopped off~ That's why, as long as you're in this dorm, it's better not to go against Riddle." Cater said.

Trey then added, "Conversely, as long as you follow the rules, he can be pretty gentle."

Ace then realized, "Oh yeah, am I gonna be chased out again if I don't come back with a tart...?" He asked.

"Pretty much~ That's what Rule #53 says, after all~ Oh, and since Riddle was looking forward to getting the first slice of that whole cake, he probably won't forgive you if you don't bring the same thing~." Cater replied.

The messy orange haired boy exclaimed, "You said you want to get along, but you won't let me off that easily?!"

"This and that are different~" The orange hair man defended with a smile.

"Still, isn't a whole tart a little bit expensive?" Deuce asked.

Ace sighed, "Ugh... I don't have that much money though..." He muttered in defeat.

"Then why don't we make some. It sounds like fun." Rei suggested.

Cater snapped his fingers, "Exactly! Those tarts you ate by the way were all made by Trey here, you know?" He said.

The freshmen look at Trey with a surprised expression.

"You know how to bake Trey-senpai? That's a really nice skill to have." The Tamer praised.

Adding more to the praise Ace told him, "You made all that Trey-senpai?! Amazing! It's better than what they sell here!"

Trey laughed, "Haha, thanks. I think I have most of the tools and ingredients here... But I won't simply offer you my services." He told the boy.

Ace's eyes widened, "Eh?! You are gonna ask us to pay you!?" He asked.

Again Trey laughed reassuring his underclassmen, "Haha, there's no way I can extort money from a junior, you know? The next tart that Riddle wants to eat requires a lot of chestnuts. Would you mind gathering some for me?"

The dark orange haired boy placed his hand behind his head, "It's troublesome either way...! So, how much do you need?" He asked.

"It's going to be used for the Unbirthday Party, so about two or three hundred will do." Replied Trey.

Deuce, Grim exclaimed, "That much!?"

"I'll have you help me with roasting them and peeling them." The green haired upperclassman told them.

"Can I go back home?" Grim asked.

"Me too." Deuce said.

"Traitors!" Ace scowled.

Rei's eyes sparkled, "I'll help! I want to learn how to make tarts.." She said enthusiastically and Meicoomon also has sparkled her eyes over the sweets that they are going to make.

"Rei you are angel!" Ace cried out happily.

'Ahaha... How right you are...' Rei and Meicoomon thought in irony.

"There, there~ Making them together and then eating them together will make it more delicious~! It's that making memories thing~ It might help you start a cooking blog for all we know~" Cater persuaded the other two.

Though for Grim what really sold him was what Trey said, "Keep this a secret from the Prefect, but freshly made marron tart is the best. The only ones who can eat it as soon as it gets out of the oven are the ones who made it, you know?"

"Hey, you boys and Rei! Get your rear in gear! We are gonna go pick some chestnuts til we drop!" The feline exclaimed.

Rei looked at Trey and asked, "Where can we find the chestnuts?"

"There are a lot of chestnut trees right by the forest behind the school's botanical garden." He replied.

"Alright! Then, let's gather in front of the greenhouse after school." Ace said.

While Grim cheered, "Go, go~! We're going chestnut picking~!"

Rei and her group headed to the next class and after school they going to pick up chestnuts.

______________________________

Omake 2: What the digimon doing in her digivice

Impmon breathed heavily and cursed why they played Among us.

Oh right they are bored. He heard someone vented behind him and turned around who that is.

"Oh shit!" The glutonny demon lord digimon knew who it was and he was instantly killed by the Gatomon twins.

Black and White high fived each other and vented again when someone reported a dead body somewhere that is not Impmon corpse. It was Gomamons.

The ghost Impmon cursed again and someday he would turn down the table when Impmon is going to be an Imposter again so he would took revenge to him and the adorable seal digimon who is gonna cry.

_____________________

So finished.

A bit story of Rei and Meicoomon past that they beat some shit out of the Seven Great Demon Lords. Cheek

Rei has no Idea why she made Riddle blush because she never had exp. over romantical couple before and bit of dense. Check

A Omake what the digmon group actually doing in her digivice. Check

Ace and Deuce Koromon's are going to evolve soon enough at the upcoming chapter. And its not from Rei's digimon group either,

I hope you all enjoyed this long chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.3K 24
"I am a hunter. Horse mounted, beast stabbing." The quiet town of Folks experiences more than one new kid within a year when Bella's arrival is foll...
468K 17.2K 186
(PROPHECY Book Series #1) A girl woke up in a world that is beyond her knowledge, with only vague memories left within her. Despite being a magicless...
960 31 4
Suddenly getting drifted apart from her friends, Y/n teleports to a different world. "Night Raven College and the Royal Sword Academy? I'm not sure...
32.5K 851 25
(Twst x Fem Oc) 🌟 Grace is a hardworking girl that works as many jobs as she can to help pay for her terribly hospitalized Aunt's treatment. One nig...