Run Into You

נכתב על ידי snkkstories

Eunbi Hwang's dream is to be a performer so she enrolled to a performing art school, but her dream got ruined... עוד

Run Into You
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

9

296 21 1
נכתב על ידי snkkstories

"let's eat lunch!!"

I stopped myself from closing my eyes. I didn't get enough sleep last night! Who can sleep normally after what happened? He kissed me! We're not even a thing but he kissed me!

I buried my face in the pillow and pulled my hair. I think I am traumatized! I still can feel how he moved his lips and... And what the heck.

"hey, Eunbi." I heard moonbin's voice inside our room.

I heard his footsteps coming inside and sat on my bed.

"hey, you dead?" he asked, obviously trying to annoy me.

"shut the hell up. I'm thinking." I said and sat in the bed facing him.

He raised a brow when I stared at him for a long time. Should I say about what happened last night to him? But he's going to annoy and tease me.

"have you ever kissed someone?" I asked instead.

He smirked and I know what's the answer. He's really a playboy even if he's not that attractive tss.

"there are a lot of girls, I can't remember them. So yes." he shrugged.

He's not going to help me. So I just stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"hey, go out and eat lunch after taking a bath." I heard him while I'm inside the shower.

I touched my lips and remember that scene again. How many times should I remember that? It's just a kiss. Yeah. It's just a kiss.

I convinced myself that it's nothing until I went out to eat lunch with them. I'm the only one who's not eating yet.

I tried not to look at his direction and just act normal like I cant remember anything. In the table full of laughter from my friends, I'm the only one silent so moonbin keep raisung His brows at me but I just shook my head at him.

"Eunbi. Jungkook. You'll be the one washing the dishes." eunwoo said

I was about to object when they all walked out from the dining are. What the heck? I was left here with jungkook intensely looking at me.

I cleared my throat and started picking up the plates they left on the table. I saw jungkook moving from my peripheral vision too.

I'm the one washing the dishes and he's srrubbing them. No one dared to tall between us. I can only hear our sighs and the noise from the dishes we're washing.

Is he not sorry about kissing me without my permission? Tss.

"say you're sorry about last night." I broke the silence between us.

I saw him stopped scrubbing the plates but continued later on.

"why would I?"

My lips parted at his response. I faced him with my serious face but he just raised his brows at me.

"you should say sorry, you kissed me! We're not even a thing!" I insisted my point.

He smirked. "So we're a thing now because we kissed?" he asked not getting my point.

I hit his arms, and I'm the one who's hurt.

"I don't even like you." I rolled my eyes.

He stopped scrubbing the plates again and faced me. He put one of his hands on his waist and the other one was on the sink to balance himself.

"but you're affected by my presence. You even wrote a song for me." he said cooly.

My eyes widened because I thought he hasn't figured it out but he did! You're so embarrassing, Eunbi.

"It's not for you!" I denied and was the remaining plates.

"really? Then it's for moonbin?" he raised a brow again.

"maybe." I shrugged

I almost drop the plate when he went behind me and caged me in his arms. He leaned closer to the side of my head, now, I can feel his warm breathe.

"w-what are you doing?" shit. Why did I stutter?

"helping you wash." he replied normally and get the plate to wash it without leaving from behind.

"you can wash without hugging me, jerk."

"I'm more comfortable this way. I want us to be close like this."

I closed my eyes when I shivered because of his breathe. Thankfully, we finished washing in that position. I was about to walked out from his arms when he cornered me again. This time, his arms was closer to each other giving me less space.

" seriously?" I tried to sound serious but I'm really nervous. Maybe he can feel my heart beat because of how hard it is beating.

"let's date" he said. He's not even waiting for me to say yes.

"let's date or I'll kiss you until you say yes?" he asked while staring through my soul.

My eyes turned into slits. "are you blackmailing me, Mr. Jeon?"

He leaned more closer to me. "I like you so much so I don't have a choice but to blackmail you. So?"

I shook my head but I got surprised by his next move. He held my waist with his hand, pushing me to lean on the sink.

His eyes stared at me, down to my lips. I froze at my place when he leaned closer to my face, I can feel is breathing.

" fine! fine!" I pushed his chest away from me but he didn't move. Atleast he stopped. Oh my God, my knees are like jellies.

"what fine?" he assured

"fine, let's date." I rolled my eyes but he didn't move away.

"tss. I want the kiss more. But I can kiss you because we're dating now." he smirked and walked away.

I exhaled a large amount of air and held my chest. Did I even breathe?

After making myself relaxed, I went to the veranda we're all of them were sitting. I rolled my eyes when I saw jungkook staring at me, smirking.

"I wanna talk to you guys about something. He spoke as I sit down beside yerin.

" what is it? Don't tell me you're dating Eunbi now? "moonbin smiled from ear to ear while pointing at me.

" then I won't. "jungkook said while smirking.

The girls jaw dropped while the boys high fived jungkook. So they knew all along that jungkook likes me? Because if they don't, they're all asking questions to jungkook now. Even moonbin is happy that we're dating. He's actually protective when im around boys but he let his guard down when it's jungkook. He's even pushing me to him.

"finally. Someone likes our Eunbi." moonbin muttered that gain a punch from me.

If I don't know his feelings towards me, I can tell that he's not really happy. But he sees me as his sister, and I see him as my brother. So I can tell that his happiness is really genuine.

We decided to do snorkeling, and swimming to spend our remaining time here in the resort. We just came here to bond and to relax since moonbin knows that my problems are piling up.

"look!" my eyes followed what jungkook is pointing in the water but I screamed when he grab my shoulder and pinned me down in the water.

I coughed and punch him in the chest when I recovered. It's so salty! He's laughing his heart out so I can't help but to laugh too. His laugh is contagious, we looked like stupid laughing at each other.

My vision caught moonbin staring at us while smiling in contentment. But my attention shifted to jungkook when he splashed water on my face!

My nose are red, as well as my eyes because of how salty the water is. I smiled when I realized, I did forget my problems. But we're coming home now, I'm going to see the reality again.

I wonder how's mom in the house? Is she at work?

I waved at moonbin when he drop me outside our gate. I didn't bring my own car because moonbin planned the outing without telling us.

I'm smiling while walking inside our house when I saw mom crying while sitting on the couch. She's always doing that.

"mo---"

"they're having a baby.." she cuts me off.

It's like my happiness has an expiration date. You'll just enjoy it for one day, and after that, you'll be in darkness again.

Mom slept after crying again. I called yewon and she told me mom has been absent since she sent to the hospital.

While in the school performing my midterms in our dance class, yewon called that they need mom so I hurried back to our house to tell it to mom. But he's still not in her normal self so I have to say sorry to yewon again.

"why don't you try studying how to manage your mother's Cafe? It has so many branches in Korea.." yewon told me when I visited our Cafe.

It's still clean like their boss is coming to work. It's been 2 months since mom divorced dad and she's still inside her room, suffering locking herself up. I can't do anything, because when I'm seeing her cry, I can't help but to cry too inside my room. I don't want anyone seeing me cry, especially mom.

"are you ready?" jungkook asked me while he's strumming his guitar.

We're in my studio. He's making his midterms performance and I'm hearing it first. He topped his the dance category again in boys, and I topped that category in girls. My goal now, is to top the singing category.

We're not really going out since we're busy for the mid terms. So instead, he'll come here and we will play in my studio, sometimes we sang and wrote lyrics playfully. And there was a time we regret not recording it, because we forgot the lyrics and the tune immediately.

The news about us dating also reached the campus. Some of them were not not happy about the news especially the shipper of Eunbi jung and him. Sometimes if I'll annoy him, I'll bring up Eunbi jung and tease him but he'll end up laughing.

Mom met him, but they never met when he's visiting here because if she's not at work, she's in her room locking herself up.

I never heard of dad until now, I'm still waiting for him to explain his side. I'm still angry at him, for cheating but I'm more mad when he didn't show up after he got the divorce from mom.

He didn't contact me, I'm still his child after all.

"you topped all the categories, that does mean you're my partner in the upcoming musical competition?" he asked while sitting on my bed while I'm on my study table.

"the singing category is not yet done."

"the singing catgeroy has 50 percent, but you got all the category. Even if someone will win the singing category, you're still be on the top." he explained.

I just pouted and walked outside my veranda. I can see moonbin's room from here but there's no light. Maybe he won't be coming home since he's really busy.

" I had a second thought about being an idol recently. " I muttered as I felt his presence behind me.

He stood beside me and put his arms on the railings. "why?"

"I'm worried about mom and her business." I said and sighed. Yewon was right, mom has only me this time and she's still in pain.

"your mom will overcome this." he muttered and rested his arm on my shoulder.

The wind was cold, the Christmas is near. The sky is dark, that means anytime from now, it's gonna snow.

"what are you going to do in our Christmas break?" I asked

He licked his lower lips while thinking. "I'll just stay inside our house since we have no plans." he laughed.

This is gonna be the first time I'll be spending Christmas without dad. And he's gonna have a baby, with her new woman.

"what if, different company will get us? During trainee days, you're not allowed to have a girlfriend right? Then how about me?"

He bit the side of his cheeks, stopping himself from smiling. He's so gay!

"we'll work this out. Even if we're idols." he said in finality.

He hugged me from the side and we just stared at the city lights in front of us.

I can't say that we're really inlove with each other, this might be just infatuation but I want us to stay like this.

Him being my comfort and warmth in the midst of the darkness.

Instagram acct. :

sinkookstories: short stories about sinkook

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.7K 79 8
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #2 Lovers to Enemies to (?) The spinn off from "𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒅𝒚𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅" ! 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. ! 𝐀𝐥...
1.8K 105 14
Voicing my thoughts about vsoo 💜
92K 2K 19
In which Jungkook and Yuju used to be married. It was forced also known as an arranged marriage. Jungkook didn't want it but Yuju did. Yuju's dad has...
622K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!