You Are My Shield | Five Harg...

By kaixtsukino

˚✧˳ ❝ Bite me. ❞ He didn't respond, but he maintained to stare daggers at me. A smirk bent its way on his thi... More

˚✧˳ ⚠️ !!!!! ⚠️ ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Playlist ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Prologue ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 1 - Welcome Back ?¿ ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 3 - From The Future ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 4 - Rest In Pieces ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 5 - Kid Wants Coffee ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 6 - Different ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 7 - Time Travel ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 8 - The Eye ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 9 - The Mannequin ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 10 - Mom ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 11 - Cuts And Bruises ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 12 - Drunk Kiss ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 13 - Forever ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 14 - About My Work ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 15 - When Did You Go? ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 16 - Briefcase ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 17 - Sandwiches and Power ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 18 - The Handler ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 19 - Old Man's Old Job ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Christmas Special ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 20 - Was It A 'Kiss'? ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 21 - Hello And Goodbye ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 22 - Welcome Back. Again ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 23 - Sailing Ship ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 24 - Wounds ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 25 - I Heard A Rumor ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 26 - Stay With Me ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 27 - Good Morning ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 28 - Your Lips Are Soft ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 29 - Blood ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 30 - The Horror ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 31 - Tell Me Why ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 32 - A Margarita ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 33 - Prove Me Wrong ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 34 - Goodbye Dorothy ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 35 - Picture Perfect ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 36 - Polaroid ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 37 - We Ain't Done Yet ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 38 - He's Gone ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 39 - A Classical Disaster ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 40 - See You On The Other Side ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ ????? ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ AUTHOR'S NOTE ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ BOOK 2 ˳✧˚

˚✧˳ Chapter 2 - Badass Stapler ˳✧˚

82K 2.3K 4.5K
By kaixtsukino

WE ONLY SEE EACHOTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

17 YEARS AGO

"IN FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO... This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of the Capital West bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages."

"Hey, get them behind the counter!" The man ordered his friends while holding a phone. The alarm then started blaring as he joined the act. "Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I don't want to do. Hmm?—SHIT!"

There, enter a teenage girl. She walked in as if it was just some mere calm situation taking place right now.

"Hey, get back with the others!" The same man who was wearing a coat threatened the untroubled girl.

"I heard a rumor." She purred.

"What? What did you say?"

"I heard a rumor that you shot your friend in the foot." She whispered, the sound of her voice resonating in the robber's ear. His eyes went dull. He cocks his gun, and he did what he's told immediately. The hostages started screaming from the sound of gunshots, terrified, and trying to protect their dear life from an excruciating death.

"We just heard shots from inside the bank. It's uncertain if any hostages have been harmed in that."

"Up there!"

"There's some movement on the roof. Possibly law enforcement"

The blonde boy fell from above, breaking the glass that serves as the top for the building. Directly, he landed behind the counter where one enemy was located. He grabs him by the collar and then slams on the edges before throwing him off in a swift movement.

"Looks like one of the armed robbers has been thrown from the bank."

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives." Number Two appears out of nowhere before throwing the sharp object, going in the other angle when he flung it from his direction, successfully stabbing the stranger with a weapon, intending to harm the people inside.

"I've been in many hostage situations, like this, and it can escalate very quickly."

"G-Get back, you freaks." One guy presaged, stuttering at his own words. He got up to the worktop, pointing his gun at the strange children in what it looks like to be school uniforms of some sort that killed his mates.

"Hey, be careful up there, buddy."

"Get back now!"

"Yeah! Wouldn't want you to get hurt."

"Or what?" Instantly, the man turned to see another kid. He had enough and finally takes an opportunity to release a shot. It was Number Five. He vanishes before it even reached his flesh. The man grunts and continued to open fire at the empty space, frustration rising inside him. Five appears behind him and the gun he took hold of becoming something else.

"Ooh! That's one badass stapler!" Five ridiculed his weapon of choice. He forcefully shoves it on his head knocking him out completely leaving huge scarring on his bald head. "Five, look out!" Allison yells as she tried to warn him of the bullet that was about to impale him.

A wall-like hologram appeared in front of the unmindful boy, it crawled from below to his height thus protecting him from the bullet that failed to enter his domain.

"I told you to watch your back." A girl with (H/L) holding her right hand out came out to the scene, a spherical thing surrounding her hand, sharing the same color as the shield. "Oh, please." He answers her, raising his voice. She sniggered at his reply.

The boy did another spatial jump and suddenly a gunshot was fired from behind (Y/N). She heard an odd groan behind her. Five has his grasp on a shooter's arm, which was on her back a few seconds ago. He forced the pistol to face up, which ended up shooting one light.

"No, I'd say, you watch your back." He countered. He deceives the man and died while handling his gun in which Five strenuously pointed towards him.

Five gave a smirk while (Y/N) crossed her arms facing the other way, biting her right cheek in defeat. It was both a competition and partnership for these young fellows.

"Although there's been no activity for a few minutes, we're gonna stay live on location to make sure we don't miss anything in this hostage situation at the Capital West bank"

"Do we really have to do this?" Ben asked, unsettled.

"Come on, Ben. There are more guys in the vault." Luther states as the hostages kept a watch on the heroes that are going to save the day.

(Y/N) knew how much he detests his powers, it was a really brutal one. It would always end up in a bloodbath. She gave him a pat on the back with a reassuring smile. He gave a short one back. "I didn't sign up for this."

Five seemed to view the moment the two had before looking away in revulse disagreeing with her treatment towards the troubled boy.

"Now we see the hostages. They... They're free. They're scared, clearly, but they seem to be unharmed."

He came inside. The silhouette of the monster living within him was visible from our view. It was already tearing up everybody's guts with his tentacle power that came from his stomach. The beast's screeches and screams of agony are present inside as blood splattered all over the windows.

With one last roar, Ben comes out drenched in a red substance that came from his victims. With a shaky breath, he asks. "Can we go home now?".

"People are coming out now. It's not the armed robbers. These are young schoolchildren in uniforms with masks on."

Five ran out excitedly holding (Y/N)'s hand without both of them not even realizing it.

"Woah, looks like we have two lovebirds along with us." Diego whistled as he glances at the two's attached hands. When they understood what they were doing both of them pulled away and cleared their throat to fix themselves. Allison looked at (Y/N) and gave a sly smile while she singles flapped her left hand, giving a 'pfft' sound.

"Our world is changing—Has changed. There are some among us gifted with abilities far beyond the ordinary. I have adopted seven such children. I give you the inaugural class of the Umbrella Academy."

Several questions flooded the group as soon as Reginald stop speaking.

"Mr. Hargreeves! Mr. Hargreeves. Channel 9 News. What happened to their parents?" One of the reporters held out her mic.

"They were suitably compensated."

"Are you concerned about the welfare of the children?" Another of the reporters asked.

"Of course."

"As I am for the fate of the world."

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

Fun Fact: Five found it attractive when (Y/N) is using her powers.

A/N: I decided to do a separate chapter for flashbacks to avoid confusion so yeah that's kinda it. dont forget to vote and comment u guys :)

QOTD: Would you jump in front of a bullet to save the love of your life?

dont worry bae i'll be with you in your recovery journey ily 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 8.5K 69
Y/n Hargreeves life was never easy but when it comes down to saving the world that really changed things.☂ "Im married to a 58 year old coffee obsess...
8.6K 232 46
"Meeting you was a choice, becoming your friend and gain your trust was my mission, but falling in love with you, was beyond my control" Every missio...
106K 1.6K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
37.7K 512 21
This story is about family and about stick together, no matter what. And that real love never really disappear and is worth fighting for. True love n...