bnha deku x shinso

By AnnaFretwell

the young Izuku was brought into this world happy and outgoing but that was only till his mother died when he... More

important info(not a chapter)
prologue
the begining of disaster
Quirkless
the meeting
house layout(not a chapter but is kinda important)
over the years
truth
the quirk
the league
the start of school
the explanation
the reunion
dreamless night
the longest day
cuddling
hey everyone
A Day Off
the league of vigantes
the mission
confrontation
the date
the kidnapping
Merry Christmas
the rescue
A Long Night
Authors note plz read
finale chapter

thanks giving special

28 0 0
By AnnaFretwell

hey guys just letting you know the next chapter will be extra long since i haven't put a new chapter in a little while but anyways here you go also this is set in the future.

Shinso pov

I just got back from the store cause  Izuku needed more stuff for tomorrow but in all honesty i think he just wanted to get me out of the house so he can cook in peace without me begging him to let me help since he wont except it i walk into the kitchen and see him dancing to our favorite song 'the village' it's our favorite song because it reminds us of our eldest son Sam cause when we found him he was wondering around our favorite date park and we asked him why he was wondering around all alone without friends or his parents and he told us his family disowned him and kicked him out for being transgender so we adopted him and he's happy now anyway back to the present i look at him and see him dancing and singing to it and he has a decent voice to so but no matter how many times i see him dance it still amazes me once he turns his back to me i walk up behind him and start dancing with him and were just rocking side to side when he says "the kids and grandkids will be here soon" i sigh thinking goodness it's gonna get loud he says "i know but we haven't seen them in awhile" he sits there for a second then turns around then says "and the grand babies i can't wait to see them" i chuckle at him then i say "your still the mama for sure" he looks at me then smirks then says "but i can still be scary" i nod in agreements then say "scarier than Aizawa in fact" he chuckles at that then leans up and kisses me then whispers "but i can also be sexy" then he turns back around and i'm sitting there amazed and kinda turned on but i shake it off.

Izuku pov

as he's  sitting there amazed i laugh then he shakes it off and the bell rings and i say "Hito can you get the door so i can finish this up i'm almost done"  he nods then goes to get the door and i finish up about to go out the kitchen when i hear a load "were back bitches" i smile then think Rose is here then she walks in and runs over to me and says "hey papa how are you doin" i chuckle at her and she smiles and we stare at each other till we hear the doorbell then i say "can you help me set up the living room" she nods at me and we head to the living room and finish rearranging the living room with the help of Sam by the time we finished everyone was her.

Izuku's family tree                () means the kids partners and <> means their kid/s

                                Inko midoriya      Hisashi midoriya                                                                                                                                                                   l                                                                                                                                                                                                Izuku Midoriya    Shinso Midoriya                                                                                                                                                                    l                                                                                                                                                                    Sam (Sara)   <Cammie and Izuku jr>

                                                           Rose(alex)   <Parem, Shinso jr, and Carol>

                                                                                Silvia(Kiyona)

                                                                               Mason(Jason)

                                                                                  Inko jr(Peter)

                                                Aaron(Samantha)<Sam jr, calisa, Zarem, and Zack>

i hope that made sense but anyway

Izuku pov

the rest of the night we all just talked and caught up with each other, In the morning i woke up early to workout while working out i hear Silvia says while rubbing her eyes tiredly "you still wake up early to workout i mean your already in shape for your age" i say "hmph im not that old and yes i still workout to stay in shape" theni continue then i look at her and smirk and say "do you wanna wake everyone up" she smirks at me then says "but of course it would be rude of us to let them sleep all day" we both chuckle then go to each of their rooms saying "i didn't get no sleep cause y'all y'all never gonna sleep cause of me" then we were right outside Hito's room and i smirk at her and she gets what i mean and leaves then i walk into the room and get close to Hito's ear and whisper "Hito that's to hard slow down" and he jumps right up and lifts the blanket up then put's it back down and i burst out laughing and he finally notices me and yells "YOU ASS" and i run out of the room and down the stairs and i hear him yell "GET BACK HERE" i continue running while laughing when i make it to the living room i fall to the floor laughing when Mason looks at me then ask "what are you laughing about" i couldn't say anything cause i was still laughing but then Hito walks in and walks over to me and screams "TICLE ATTACK EVERYONE" and everyone runs over to me and starts tickling me and once they stop i'm exhausted but then i jump up and say "kids wanna see something funny" then mine and Hito's kid's run up to me and i show them why i was laughing this morning and their all laughing with me again then Hito steals my phone and see's the video delete's it then i say while pouting "darn i was gonna save that to my black mail folder" and Hito looks at me in disbelief then i say "how do you think i got the kids to do their chores when they were younger or how i got Katsuki to finally confess to Kamanari" then he tilts his head to the side agreeing and Katsuki and the kids look at me like 'really' and i just roll my eyes then the rest of the day till dinner comes around we were goofing around, watching movies, playing games, dancing.

by the way everyone that is here is the the lov so there is a lot of people also the people in the last chapter are part of the lov

Dinner time

Once it was dinnertime we all sat around the table and said something we were thankful for.

Toga-everyone here and my parents and my past

Touya(Dabi)-everyone here as well, my past but also to Izuku who helped me see that i should have told Shoto that i am his brother when i was younger

Shiggaraki-my family, everyone here, my past

Sam-my parents my past and everyone here

Silvia-my family and the fun and bad moments we have and all the sense of humar me and papa have

Aaron-my family my bulliesmy strength's and weaknesses

Sara-this family who loved me unlike mine

Cammie-cant talk only 8 month's

Izuki jr-only 5 month's old

Rose-my family and all the good moments we have

Alex-my family this family and art

Parem-only a year old can't talk well but points to everyone

shinso jr- 5 years old speech problem so he does sign language and says everyone and the love and craziness we share

Carol-mute but wrote everyone here

Kiyona-everyone here and music

Mason-my family my job

Jason-everyone here and my job to help us all

Sam jr-everyone and food

Calisa-everyone food and toys

Zarem-family

Zack-family food bikes

Samantha-everyone here

Inko jr-my family and specialy my parents who raised me to who i am today and the little one on the way

Peter-everyone here and the little one on the way

Izuku-my family my past everyone who helped my through my hardest time's my life

Shinso-my family my kids my husband my grand kids everyone here the love and support we have for each other

Katsuki-everyone here my childhood my life long best friend that is my brother from another mother

Mina-everyone here dance music passions

sero-this family we have made

Kirishima-everyone here the truamas we all have

Kamarari-everyone here the wonderful and hard times we've had together

shoto-my past this wonderful family my scars

tsuyu-this family we are

Iida-our family we are everything we have been through

Tokiyami-every single person here

after that we all ate dinner and once the pie's came aound all the little one's were jumping up and down in excitement for the desert  then we all chatted and watched one more movie before we all fell asleep on the couch from the movie.

survivor here 

hello my little wolf pack sorry if this is confusing at the end but i was writing this at two in the morning so ya anyway i hope you enjoyed this it was fun to write

what are you thankful for? 

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 534 40
Izuku was born into a clan, the last of clans remaining in Japan as the world turned to more modern times. The clan was looked down upon because of t...
36.3K 1.7K 21
How long can one endure all the humiliation, bullying and suicial batings until it was too much? Who knows! However, there was one person who would f...
14.1K 489 30
Izuku Midoriya was never liked. As a kid, he was ostracized and left out of everything. All he wanted to do was play. He was bullied, ignored and be...
142K 2.8K 38
(Female Deku/villian) Izuku Midoriya a Little girl who dreamed to be a hero just like her idol All Might. But.... Was crushed when she found out her...