"Just Friends"

By kyyli_parsonss

Sarah had been friends with Mitch forever, until Brayden's party... More

Chapter 1 - sarah's pov
Chapter 2- sarah's pov
Chapter 4- sarah's pov
Chapter 5- sarah's pov
Chapter 6- mitch's pov
Chapter 7- sarah's pov
Chapter 8- mitch's pov
Chapter 9- sarah's pov
Chapter 10- sarah's pov
Chapter 11- sarah's pov
1K READS!
Chapter 12- sarah's pov
Chapter 13- sarah's pov

Chapter 3- sarah's pov

241 7 2
By kyyli_parsonss

When Emily and I got to them mall she went straight in the direction of Hollister. I don't really understand why girls and guys always go so crazy over Hollister, but being the great friend I am I followed Emily into the store. After walking in circles around the store for what seemed like hours, Emily decided on a pair of super light blue cut offs and a cropped tank top. I decided to head into H&M. About 25 minutes later I walked out with a pair of dark blue shorts and pastel pink, floral cropped tank top. Emily then expressed the interest of a new swimming suit from Target. We hopped in the car and off we went.

Once inside Target, Emily almost ran over to the swimwear section. I guess she knew exactly what she wanted. Emily checked out and we went in our way back home. I dropped Emily off and went back home.

When I was home I went up to my room, put on a pair of shorts and a tank top then went on a run.

Later that evening, once I was home, I got ready for bed and just laid there thinking about how much fun the party was gonna be. Then I drifted off to sleep.
----------------------------------------------
< Hey Guys! So today I had a day off school because of snow. Yesss!! Anyway Pax South looked like so much fun and I really hope I get to go to Pax East. I love you guys! xoxo- ky:)>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
625K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
456K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...