I Was Reborn In RWBY With The...

By YourFriendToru

Y'know. Sometimes I felt like being the bad guy would be fun. You know what I mean! Like being the guys who d... More

New Beginnings (Prologue)
The System Of Crime (Eps 1)
The Beginning Of My Life (Eps 2)
Chaos Came Early I See (Eps 3)
The Beginning Of Something Special (Eps 5)
The Escape To Save Her (Eps 6)
A Mothers Love (Eps 7)
The Grind (Eps 8)
The Goodbye (Eps 9)
Changing Emotions (Eps 10)
Meeting the Future (Eps 11)

The Time Flows (Eps 4)

5.3K 183 61
By YourFriendToru

『Updated November 16th, 2022』

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the thing and I had a staring contest, it suddenly charged at Mom, and she quickly fled out of the room.

I don't know why, but I felt she could fight that. I'm guessing we are in the way.

As she ran through the hallway, Tai ran to her.

Tai:"Sum! What's going o-"

Summer:"Take the kids and get out of here!" She yelled as she gave us to him as her eyes began to Glow.

Tai Could only acknowledge that this was serious and Went to go get Yang and left with us.

But as we left the door, The "Nuckelavee" Bursted through the Wall to our left.

I was now sure that It was after me as It kept staring at me as it ran towards us.

The thing was suddenly kicked in its side as it slid back.

Mom stood in front of us with a look of rage.

Summer:"I don't know why you're after my child...But I'm NOT letting you lay a finger on him!" She yelled as the thing roared in rage and charged at her.

Her eyes began to shine a bright white as the Nuckelavee Roared in pain.

Well...I could only hear that due to being blinded by that light.

As the monster charged her once again, Mom began to overwhelm the beast with her speed taking it down fairly quickly.

-------------------------------------------

DANGER DETECTED!

<------------------

-------------------------------------------

As I looked to my left, I noticed that there was another beast that had come out of nowhere.

It was a trap.

It looked like a Gigantic wolf and it had two Red eyes that bore into my soul.

As It launched toward Us. Mom Had just quickly killed that Nuckelavee thing but didn't expect that there would be another one. She wouldn't get there in time...

As the beast closed in on us, Ruby suddenly began to cry.

The Beasts claws were slowly inching closer to my face.

...Is this how it ends...?

It ends only a few days after I've been born?

...no...

It can't end now...It just started....right?

hmm...time has slowed down in my eyes.

...No...

I can't die here...

...

I WON'T die here!

My eyes suddenly began to burn as my vision went white for a moment. I Only heard a roar of pain, and then...Silence.

I quickly closed my eyes as it hurt, but the pain was still there.

DING!

-------------------------------------------

Warning!

|Silver Eyes| was activated!

Your eyes are too weak to use this ability yet!

-------------------------------------------

Silver eyes!? How do I stop it!? Why does it hurt so much!?

-------------------------------------------

You can't currently control It, so I will turn it off Host!

Deactivating |Silver Eyes|.  .  .  .

-------------------------------------------

Less than a second later, the pain stopped...It was as if it was never there...This System is amazing...

My ears were ringing as I barely heard my Fathers voice.

Tai:"Did he just..." He choked on his words. I opened my eyes to see mom looking at me with wide eyes as she stood near the body of the wolf monster that was withering away.

Summer:"He...He used his Silver Eyes...He has it as well..." She uttered in shock as I began to giggle. Yang looked at Dad with worry.

Yang:"What was that thing Dad...It was scary..." She muttered with tears in her eyes as Tai Consoled her.

Tai:"I....I think it's time we told you about the monsters of our world Yang..." He muttered as he hugged the young girl.

As if it wanted to ruin the moment, A blue screen popped up In front of me.

DING!

-------------------------------------------

You killed a beowolf!

50 EXP Gained!

-------------------------------------------

Mom Quietly took Ruby and me from Dad as I Fell asleep.

The last thing I heard was Ruby Cries.

Crying as mom cared for her.

.

.

.

It had been about a Month Since the Incident, and a lot had happened with the System.

I Leveled up 3 Times doing a 4 Week Mission that told me to Find out what those monsters were, and I completed it the 3rd week. I'm level 5 now, and I got 6 stat points when I leveled up to level 5.

Every 5 levels, you get an extra 5 bonus stat points along with the original stat point received. That's good. So I should have 10 Stat points because of the 2 Stat points I never used.

I also looked into the beasts that had broken into our home.

They are called Grimm. They're portrayed as creatures of darkness and destruction that lack a soul. They are also drawn to feelings of negativity, such as envy, sadness, loneliness, and hatred. I'm guessing my Negative Aura was Drawing the monsters to me...

oh yeah, I forgot to say.

The System told me that even though my blessing is locked, The Negativity is too potent to be held within me and is leaking from my body.

But it doesn't matter now, as Mom has been protective of me everywhere. She really does care, and I'm appreciative of that.

I've learned a lot about this world. The things that interest me are the Aura Books and The History of this world. When I read the books, the System always gets information about them and tells me with this information; I could possibly receive a skill from the books at some point. I was already aware of the two gods because of the system, but now I have Information on the four maidens.

I'm too young to produce my aura or begin my physical training. So, for now, I'm gonna Grind my Small missions Until I'm ready to begin the process of physical movement.

-------------------------------------------

User: Kuro Rose

Age: 1

Sex: Male

Race: Human

(New) Title: Silver-Eyed Warrior, Twins Yin

Blessing: Lord of Misfortune (LvL 50 Req.)

Semblance: Unknown

Level: 5 [15 / 1000 EXP]

HP [10 / 10]

Aura Capacity: [0 / 0]

Strength: 3

Agility: 0

Endurance: 1

Intelligence: 30

Wisdom: 85

Luck: 0

(New) Lien: 105.00

Potential: SS

Stat Points: 10

-------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 8.3K 82
Astren City, and all surrounding area, have the highest crime rate in the northern part of the country. Dozens of crime families constantly trying to...
2.3K 62 5
Imagine if Ruby and Yang had a brother. Imagine a life of abuse and neglect. Imagine a life of nothing but just trying to survive. All Y/n wishes fo...
40.4K 313 11
I like Rwby even though I hardly watched it. So I'm doing a story on it. Well multiple ones.
1.6K 36 3
(F/N) (L/N) a 17 year old teen escapes a place he would personally call hell, and he hides in a forest on a rainy night. The next day, he wakes up t...